Weddings by Rose Barboza Reviews

177 Reviews for Weddings by Rose Barboza

• Savannah

savannah harmon · Getting married on 01/06/2022

Special Circumstances & Special Officiant

Rose was extremely responsive and called me within the first day of emailing. We chatted on the phone and was extremely helpful as my now husband and I were going into this blindly. Due to covid we had to push our wedding to next year. However, we needed to have our marriage documented before school began (as it is an Adventist school and I am not allowed to live with my fiancé). I was not sure how to go about this and she offered to meet up with us, do all the paperwork AND still give us a beautiful small ceremony with family without any hesitation. I can not wait for our actual wedding next year and for her to be officiating! Cheers to Rose!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Stephanie D · Married on 08/01/2020

Go with Rose!

Rose was the perfect officiant! She uses the initial meeting to get to know you as a couple and what you want out of the service. Then she has some really beautiful ceremony scripts and ideas she offers - for instance she incorporated advice from several of our family members, which was particularly nice because so few people could be there (covid). My other vendors all loved working with her as well. She even coordinated with the photographer to make sure we’d be well positioned for the pictures. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • April

April Crow-Wilson · Married on 02/09/2020

Rose is fantastic!

Rose is wonderful. She helped make our special day even more special. The ceremony that she performed was absolutely beautiful. I could not have pictured a more perfect day. I am so thankful that we had Rose to join us on our incredible day. 100/10 would absolutely recommend Rose to any and everyone. :) Thanks so much Rose!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • W

Wayne Lin · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Match

Rose was a wonderful officiant for our wedding! Everything was simple, streamlined and efficient. Since we had not planned to recite our own vows, Rose provided different options that allowed us to include personal touches during the ceremony. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/21/2020

Sarah Ng · Married on 09/07/2019

An officiant to suit your needs!

We booked Rose to officiate our Sonoma wedding. While we struggled with the decision to have a family member/wedding guest officiate, we ultimately decided to go with an outside nondenominational officiant with experience. Her pricing was reasonable, and the process was very straightforward. We had an introductory call with Rose, where she shared her normal ceremony scripts, and we had the opportunity to make some tweaks and edits to match us and our needs. She also offered to do a final read through of our personal vows to confirm that they matched in length and tone.

Rose did a great job at our wedding, and even stepped in with her back-up lapel mic when the wind caused the handheld mic's power to cut out. If you're looking for a professional and experienced officiant for your wedding, I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to Rose!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Brown · Married on 09/01/2019

The perfect officiant!

Rose was exactly what my husband and I needed for our wedding day. She was incredibly well-spoken, and all of my guests said the ceremony flowed beautifully and naturally thanks to Rose. She was extremely helpful leading up to the ceremony and truly wants the script to reflect the couple as much as possible, letting us customize and add in phrases where we felt was best. Her style and tone is the perfect mix of casual but still reverent and professional. I would highly recommend to other couples!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ashley Strahl · Married on 07/19/2019

Our wedding July 2019!

Rose was so wonderful from the start! Quick to respond and so helpful with verses and putting your own twists on everything. She was caring and made sure to check in! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Nicolina

Nicolina Lashoff · Married on 07/18/2019

Highly Recommend

Rose was wonderful and made the entire process from selecting a ceremony to running through the rehearsal so easy. She was friendly and answered any questions that we had in a time efficient manner. On the day of the wedding she was a calming presence and very professional.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jocelyn · Married on 06/29/2019

Best ceremony ever!

Rose gave us the ceremony we had dreamed of for years. She knew exactly what we were looking for and worked with us to shape the vows to meet our vision. Our ceremony was filled with laughter and tears and love. It really set the mood for our party afterward. It was the best wedding ceremony ever - and it was ours. Thank you, Rose!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Anderson · Married on 06/21/2019

Rose is great!

We were so pleased with hiring Rose as our officiant. As soon as we contacted her, she gave us a call so we could learn more about her services and envision what our ceremony would look like. She was extremely responsive to our questions leading up to our big day, was prompt the day-of and kept things light and fun as we requested. Many of our guests complimented her and enjoyed our short and sweet ceremony. Would we hire her again? Absolutely, in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Amy · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing highly recommended!!!!

Rose was very responsive to all our questions and requests. We greatly appreciated how she was able to incorporate our traditions into our ceremony. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Michelle · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful officiant!

I found Rose online and just like my review, everyone loved her and I see why now. She was so nice to work with and gave us different options for the ceremony and we could customize whatever we wanted. She also came prepared with tissues for me once I got up next to my groom. Once I got up there my groom couldn’t stop telling me how amazing I looked and she joked and told our guests what he was saying, it was so sweet. So glad we found her, thank you Rose!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Laura and Mike Tunick · Married on 02/11/2019

Would I recommend to a friend? Heck ya!

Due to a last minute conflict, our Rabbi had to back out, and Rose was available! Many of our guests had wonderful things to say about our ceremony. Not everything can go as planned at any wedding. thats a given, but Rose was perfect. She customized our ceremony to what we wanted and without a hitch! Thank you thank you Rose!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Katie · Married on 02/01/2019

Perfect officiant for small ceremony

Rose did an amazing job for our intimate ceremony and was able to fit in well with such a small group of people. Thank you so much for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Leiby · Married on 12/11/2018

Wonderful Officiant

Rose was wonderful to work with. She was professional and yet flexible. She provided numerous examples of other ceremonies she had performed and allowed me to further customize my own ceremony. I had numerous compliments from guests that attended our ceremony - one of whom wants to renew her vows with her husband of over 30 years because she enjoyed Rose so much! I have and would recommend her over and over again to anyone in need of an officiant!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful!

Rose was wonderful! While we got married in California, we are from New Jersey and took care of all wedding details remotely! Initially that felt like a scary and daunting process but rose was so kind and thoughtful and made it a point to reach out and Skype with us so we could build a relationship! Our ceremony was lovely and she really understood us as a couple and was warm and inviting!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend Rose Barboza!

Rose was such a joy to work with, we loved having her officiate our wedding! She was very warm and personable, and we felt she was the right person to marry us. We were impressed by her website, as well as sample vows. Rose was very responsive, had great communication, and was easy to work with. I would highly recommend Rose to any bride or groom. Thank you, Rose!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Michael Klein · Married on 10/07/2018

On short notice she made everything perfect.

As the officiant she used our suggestions to craft a truly lovely ceremony.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Christy Tracy · Married on 10/05/2018

Our Wedding❤️

When it comes to your wedding, there are several things that are important- DJ, Flowers, Food, Liquor... but the one who really takes the pressure off is the officiant. Rose did a phenomenal job officiating our wedding. From the moment we picked her she was available to talk, FaceTime, and answer all my stupid little questions that I was freaking out about. She sent me the whole ceremony and then resent it once I’d told her all my little quirks so when it came to “game day”, there were no surprises up at the alter. I knew every word and what to expect with every beat (which was a huge deal for me as I have a spot of stage fright!) Rose was amazing, comforting and supportive the whole way. She kept it light and fun (as we asked) and we couldn’t have chosen better than her!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Tina · Married on 09/15/2018

Great to work with!

Rose is professional and friendly. Though we were hundreds of miles apart, she worked with our schedule by video chatting, emailing and texting when necessary. She gave me pointers when I needed it. Day of the wedding, I was running a bit behind schedule. She was patient and helpful. Great to work with!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jen n mike · Married on 08/19/2018

Rose officiated the ceremony for our wedding on August 19, 2018. She was incredible!! We felt immediately comfortable with Rose the first time we spoke and she has such a warm, comforting nature about her! Rose was incredibly organized and professional. She helped us formulate our ideas and created a beautiful ceremony, as if she had known us for 20 years! Rose is well-spoken, kind and I would highly recommend her to officiate any wedding! Thank you for such a memorable occasion!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/18/2018

Rose, thank you so much for making our wedding day special! You kept us calm throughout the whole ceremony. From the very start your attention to detail was superb, from jumping on skype as we were organising the wedding from Singapore, to meeting us face to face in Sonoma 6 months before our big day. We loved your calmness, jovial spirit and when the little things went wrong you kept the crowd entertained. We would highly recommend you to anyone getting married. Thanks Kevin & Deirdre

Sent on 09/20/2018

Claire · Married on 08/15/2018

Rose is kind, positive and really tried to get to know us in order to deliver a perfect ceremony. She gave us suggestions to help us think about what we might want for the day, and asked a lot of questions. Her style made our wedding ceremony very personal and meaningful, but also a very warm and truly joyful occasion.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Adele · Married on 08/11/2018

Rose- Thank you so much for making our ceremony & wedding day so special, relaxed,and personal to us!!! The ceremony was so heartfelt & will be cherished forever! We are so greatful to have found you online. Meeting you ahead of time was a wonderful idea, we both felt very comfortable talking with you. Adele & Brian

Sent on 08/23/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

Rose was wonderful! She kept the ceremony lighthearted and made both of us feel at ease by using stories we wrote to each other as well as some light humor that fits both of our personalities. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Rose also worked with our witnesses after the ceremony to complete all necessary paperwork and took care of sending the paperwork into the County for filing. Thank you so much Rose for making our ceremony special and personalized to who we are!

Sent on 09/03/2018