Weddings by Rose Barboza Reviews

Weddings by Rose Barboza 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Brown · Married on 09/01/2019

The perfect officiant!

Rose was exactly what my husband and I needed for our wedding day. She was incredibly well-spoken, and all of my guests said the ceremony flowed beautifully and naturally thanks to Rose. She was extremely helpful leading up to the ceremony and truly wants the script to reflect the couple as much as possible, letting us customize and add in phrases where we felt was best. Her style and tone is the perfect mix of casual but still reverent and professional. I would highly recommend to other couples!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ashley Strahl · Married on 07/19/2019

Our wedding July 2019!

Rose was so wonderful from the start! Quick to respond and so helpful with verses and putting your own twists on everything. She was caring and made sure to check in! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Nicolina Lashoff · Married on 07/18/2019

Highly Recommend

Rose was wonderful and made the entire process from selecting a ceremony to running through the rehearsal so easy. She was friendly and answered any questions that we had in a time efficient manner. On the day of the wedding she was a calming presence and very professional.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Weddings by Rose Barboza 8
    Weddings by Rose Barboza 9
    Weddings by Rose Barboza 10
    Weddings by Rose Barboza 11

Jocelyn · Married on 06/29/2019

Best ceremony ever!

Rose gave us the ceremony we had dreamed of for years. She knew exactly what we were looking for and worked with us to shape the vows to meet our vision. Our ceremony was filled with laughter and tears and love. It really set the mood for our party afterward. It was the best wedding ceremony ever - and it was ours. Thank you, Rose!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Anderson · Married on 06/21/2019

Rose is great!

We were so pleased with hiring Rose as our officiant. As soon as we contacted her, she gave us a call so we could learn more about her services and envision what our ceremony would look like. She was extremely responsive to our questions leading up to our big day, was prompt the day-of and kept things light and fun as we requested. Many of our guests complimented her and enjoyed our short and sweet ceremony. Would we hire her again? Absolutely, in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Amy · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing highly recommended!!!!

Rose was very responsive to all our questions and requests. We greatly appreciated how she was able to incorporate our traditions into our ceremony. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Michelle · Married on 03/02/2019

Wonderful officiant!

I found Rose online and just like my review, everyone loved her and I see why now. She was so nice to work with and gave us different options for the ceremony and we could customize whatever we wanted. She also came prepared with tissues for me once I got up next to my groom. Once I got up there my groom couldn’t stop telling me how amazing I looked and she joked and told our guests what he was saying, it was so sweet. So glad we found her, thank you Rose!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Weddings by Rose Barboza 12

Katie · Married on 02/01/2019

Perfect officiant for small ceremony

Rose did an amazing job for our intimate ceremony and was able to fit in well with such a small group of people. Thank you so much for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Leiby · Married on 12/11/2018

Wonderful Officiant

Rose was wonderful to work with. She was professional and yet flexible. She provided numerous examples of other ceremonies she had performed and allowed me to further customize my own ceremony. I had numerous compliments from guests that attended our ceremony - one of whom wants to renew her vows with her husband of over 30 years because she enjoyed Rose so much! I have and would recommend her over and over again to anyone in need of an officiant!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2018

Wonderful!

Rose was wonderful! While we got married in California, we are from New Jersey and took care of all wedding details remotely! Initially that felt like a scary and daunting process but rose was so kind and thoughtful and made it a point to reach out and Skype with us so we could build a relationship! Our ceremony was lovely and she really understood us as a couple and was warm and inviting!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend Rose Barboza!

Rose was such a joy to work with, we loved having her officiate our wedding! She was very warm and personable, and we felt she was the right person to marry us. We were impressed by her website, as well as sample vows. Rose was very responsive, had great communication, and was easy to work with. I would highly recommend Rose to any bride or groom. Thank you, Rose!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Michael Klein · Married on 10/07/2018

On short notice she made everything perfect.

As the officiant she used our suggestions to craft a truly lovely ceremony.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Christy Tracy · Married on 10/05/2018

Our Wedding❤️

When it comes to your wedding, there are several things that are important- DJ, Flowers, Food, Liquor... but the one who really takes the pressure off is the officiant. Rose did a phenomenal job officiating our wedding. From the moment we picked her she was available to talk, FaceTime, and answer all my stupid little questions that I was freaking out about. She sent me the whole ceremony and then resent it once I’d told her all my little quirks so when it came to “game day”, there were no surprises up at the alter. I knew every word and what to expect with every beat (which was a huge deal for me as I have a spot of stage fright!) Rose was amazing, comforting and supportive the whole way. She kept it light and fun (as we asked) and we couldn’t have chosen better than her!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Tina · Married on 09/15/2018

Great to work with!

Rose is professional and friendly. Though we were hundreds of miles apart, she worked with our schedule by video chatting, emailing and texting when necessary. She gave me pointers when I needed it. Day of the wedding, I was running a bit behind schedule. She was patient and helpful. Great to work with!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jen n mike · Married on 08/19/2018

Rose officiated the ceremony for our wedding on August 19, 2018. She was incredible!! We felt immediately comfortable with Rose the first time we spoke and she has such a warm, comforting nature about her! Rose was incredibly organized and professional. She helped us formulate our ideas and created a beautiful ceremony, as if she had known us for 20 years! Rose is well-spoken, kind and I would highly recommend her to officiate any wedding! Thank you for such a memorable occasion!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kevin · Married on 08/18/2018

Rose, thank you so much for making our wedding day special! You kept us calm throughout the whole ceremony. From the very start your attention to detail was superb, from jumping on skype as we were organising the wedding from Singapore, to meeting us face to face in Sonoma 6 months before our big day. We loved your calmness, jovial spirit and when the little things went wrong you kept the crowd entertained. We would highly recommend you to anyone getting married. Thanks Kevin & Deirdre

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Weddings by Rose Barboza 13

Claire · Married on 08/15/2018

Rose is kind, positive and really tried to get to know us in order to deliver a perfect ceremony. She gave us suggestions to help us think about what we might want for the day, and asked a lot of questions. Her style made our wedding ceremony very personal and meaningful, but also a very warm and truly joyful occasion.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Adele · Married on 08/11/2018

Rose- Thank you so much for making our ceremony & wedding day so special, relaxed,and personal to us!!! The ceremony was so heartfelt & will be cherished forever! We are so greatful to have found you online. Meeting you ahead of time was a wonderful idea, we both felt very comfortable talking with you. Adele & Brian

Sent on 08/23/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

Rose was wonderful! She kept the ceremony lighthearted and made both of us feel at ease by using stories we wrote to each other as well as some light humor that fits both of our personalities. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted. Rose also worked with our witnesses after the ceremony to complete all necessary paperwork and took care of sending the paperwork into the County for filing. Thank you so much Rose for making our ceremony special and personalized to who we are!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Weddings by Rose Barboza 14

Marissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Rose has this unique ability to make your wedding ceremony fun and light while at the same time strong and professional. We'd recommend Rose in a heartbeat! Our guests and family members are still talking about what a fantastic job she did at our wedding. Rose was always readily available for phone calls to discuss changes/details. Rose thank you for making our wedding ceremony so perfect!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Rose was our officiant for our wedding in April. She did an absolutely fantastic job and we received so many compliments on her ceremony. She was very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • I

Inga · Married on 03/24/2018

Can't say enough about this wonderful lady! She makes every event something special. So glad we had her do our 20th vow renewal. Great communication, made the ceremony go flawlessly.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Weddings by Rose Barboza 15

Laurence · Married on 03/16/2018

Such an amazing lady. The moment I spoke with her over the phone I was confident she would be the perfect officiant to perform the wedding. We were traveling from Florida so I wasn't able to meet her in person. When she arrived I felt like I knew her for quite a while. She really listens and will surprise you by adding personal footnotes that you might have forgotten you told her. She was warm and caring and really responded to being part of the ceremony. She even had a glass of champagne with us and stayed for a bit because she was so moved. She also is very detailed. You don't have to worry about anything with her. She's easy to contact and follows up with you long after the ceremony.
    I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2017

If you are looking for the most amazing officiant ever then Rose is your gal! She is fun, professional, organized, and is always available to help you with any problem you come across. She definitely put the cherry on top of our perfect day and added to the beauty of our ceremony. She is the best at what she does and I highly recommend her to any bride and groom!

Sent on 11/16/2017