Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken Reviews

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken 6
Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken 7

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Reverend Doug is amazing

Reverend Doug was amazing and I would highly recommend him! He was genuine, kind, personable, and funny and really made our wedding special. We received so many compliments from our guests about our ceremony including many that said it was the best wedding officiant they’ve ever heard. I can’t thank Reverend Doug enough for making our day so special!

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Wedding

Reverend Klukken was a joy to work with. He has such a big heart, and he and his wife could not have made the planning process any better. We had so many compliments throughout the night about our ceremony and how beautiful it was. Reverend Klukken made it romantic, sweet, and light-hearted, which was exactly what we wanted. We were all in tears. Thank you so much for a magical afternoon!

Kayte · Married on 10/20/2018

Best.Ceremony.Ever

Rev Doug is truly an amazing person. Upon meeting him for our planning session he was so down to earth and I knew he was the right choice with his catholic background for our family. I can't tell you how many people came up to me after the ceremony to ask where I found him and how amazing his presentation of the sacrament of matrimony was. I think my family is switching churches for this reason alone. He is an amazing person and reverend and just made everything so special for my husband and I and families. Would HIGHLY recommend his officiant services to anyone having a non-traditional ceremony.

Tab York · Married on 10/05/2018

Very, Very, Happy!

Rev. Doug Klukken and his team are amazing. They helped my husband and I out tremendously. We had no idea where to stand or how to do anything involving the ceremony and Doug was very patient, kind, and knowledgeable. They also helped us make the experience more unique by asking is questions like "how did you know you loved your fiance" among other questions and later tied them into the wedding ceremony. Overall, it was a great experience!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing, perfect, and wonderful experience!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Reverend Doug and Free Spirit Church for making our wedding day a dream come true. Reverend Doug spoke perfectly at our ceremony and made our day that much more special. He made the planning process for us so easy and was there for anything we needed. Every one of our guests continued to tell us how special our day was. They continued to state how wonderful Reverend Doug was during the ceremony. Our wedding ceremony was perfect and everything we could have hoped or dreamed of!

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken 8
    Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken 16
    Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken 17

Staci Foglio · Married on 08/25/2018

Our special day with Rev Doug, family, and friends

Rev Doug was amazing. Not only did my husband and I feel completely comfortable and loved, but so many of our guests complimented us on who we chose to marry us. We are so happy with our decision of having Rev Doug at our wedding.

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken 18
    Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken 19

Jeanne · Married on 07/21/2018

Rev. Doug did an incredible job at my daughters wedding. He was very personable and had all the guests smiling and laughing. We loved the fact that he is an Ordained Priest and Lutheran Pastor. He was absolutely perfect for both families, one catholic and one lutheran. He was very flexible and travelled a longer distance to officiate the ceremony in Granger, IN.

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken 20

Erica · Married on 07/14/2018

Reverend Doug was absolutely amazing. He created a ceremony that was very personal and custom to us. We received many compliments about our ceremony from our guests. Reverend Doug is the BEST!!

Mark · Married on 03/03/2018

Rev. Doug was great! He was very friendly and accommodating to the unique faith needs of our families (Catholic and Apostolic Pentecostal). Finding an officiant who would be able to make everyone happy was of great concern for us in planning our wedding, and Rev. Doug came through! He was sure to keep the ceremony lighthearted, but still reverent. We have heard nothing but very positive things from friends and family regarding our wedding ceremony. Thanks Rev. Doug!

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

We got so many compliments on how amazing our ceremony was! He made our guests feel as though they were part of the ceremony as well as making my fiancé feel comfortable which was very important to us! We would recommend using his services to all of our family and friends!

David · Married on 10/21/2017

Rev Doug was awesome. He totally tapped into who me and my wife are in our first meeting, which was 20 minutes. He was very outgoing and receptive to what we wanted and who we are. We had so many compliments on our wedding service. So many people said it was the beat wedding the had been to. And that had everything to do with rev doug. Since the wedding we have been attending service at his church. We feel so comfortable and at home. And that was a hard thing for me. I grew up going to a Catholic grade school and ever since I have been sceptical of organized religion. But rev Doug has reinvigorated my connection with God. Since he performed our wedding I feel closer to God or spirit than I have in my life. Nobody but rev Doug could have done that.

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2017

Reverend Doug was amazing! He was so professional and made our wedding day so special! Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful our ceremony was and how personal he made our vows. We met with him a few times and he really got to know us as a couple. It showed in our ceremony that he truly understand our love for one another. I would definitely recommend Reverend Doug!

Carol · Married on 10/14/2017

Reverend Doug and his wife are amazing to work from right from the beginning. It poured down rain on my wedding day and he called me just to reassure me. Also came out in performed our ceremony in the Pavilion in the pouring down rain. He was wonderful and made our ceremony amazing.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Carol, we are so glad you enjoyed such a wonderful ceremony despite the rainy weather. It was an honor to be there for you on your wedding day!

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Rev Doug was all we could have asked for in an officiant. We are a non-religious couple, but Rev Doug was easily able to accommodate our preferences for a short secular ceremony. I'm especially glad that we completed our ceremony planning session as it was a great chance for him to get to know us and really personalize our ceremony. He was incredibly flexible about last minute changes and a delay to the start of our ceremony and his conversational style kept our guests engaged, emotional, and laughing throughout.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

It was an honor for us to get to know you and be a part of your wedding day, Nicole! Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely wonderful, beautifully spoken with much character!!! Doug said and did everything perfectly for my wedding day!!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Amy! It was an honor to preside over your wedding ceremony!
  • W

Jill · Married on 07/01/2017

All of our wedding guests had nothing but great things to say about Reverend Doug! Everyone loved how Doug made our wedding ceremony so loving, personal, and humorous all at the same time.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jill! We're do glad you enjoyed a personal, loving, and humorous ceremony. It was an honor to preside at your wedding!

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Rev. Doug made us feel so comfortable right off the bat. Out first meeting went so smoothly and we both enjoyed speaking with him! Our wedding was amazing! He made it so personal and involved everyone in the ceremony! He was a hit with all of the guests!

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, Rachel! So glad you felt so comfortable working with Rev Doug and that everyone loved the ceremony. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding ceremony!

Barbara · Married on 05/20/2017

What a beautiful wedding. Pastor Doug did an amazing job on our wedding. All my guests commented how great our ceremony was. Not your traditional wedding he made sure to sit with us to ensure our wedding was personal. Pastor Doug's humor kept the ceremony flowing beautifully. And me from crying for a minute. Lol. I wouldn't change a thing I am beyond happy with him and his beautiful wife that kept things flowing beautiful. From start to finish a wedding of my dreams. Luv you guys.
    Mike and Barb Laviolette

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed your dream ceremony so much, Barbara and Mike! It was an honor for us to host your wedding here at our church!

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Rev. Doug is absolutely amazing! He made our wedding ceremony everything I wanted; it was extremely personal, God centered and even funny! I can not thank him, Rev. Diana and Alexandria enough for all of their help and support through out the entire process!

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephanie! It was an honor for our staff to help guide you in creating your wedding ceremony and to be there for you on your special day!

Adam · Married on 05/06/2017

Rev. Doug made our wedding ceremony very personal and funny! He was extremely easy to work with and his entire staff made everything flow flawlessly!

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Adam! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

Mallory · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I can't say enough good things about our wedding ceremony at the Free Spirit Interfaith Church! It was the perfect setting for our Game of Thrones/Harry Potter winter wedding. Rev. Doug Klukken had our families laughing, tearing up, and smiling from ear to ear with joy. All of our guests said that was the best ceremony they have ever been to and don't think they have ever laughed so much at a wedding ceremony. Even though we didn't know Rev. Doug long, it felt like we knew him for many years, if not our whole life. The way he incorporates details you speak of with him in your pre-planning ceremony is absolutely outstanding! Our ceremony was personal and tailored to us and our families. We loved him and the church! We highly recommend Rev. Doug Klukken and the Free Spirit Interfaith Church.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

It was a joy to host your wedding at our church, Mallory! Your unique theme set the stage for a fantastic ceremony with Rev Doug and we are so glad you enjoyed yourself so much. Thank you for filling our church with love and laughter :)

Marissa · Married on 12/09/2016

Rev. Doug was the best! We loved our ceremony and all of our friends/family were raving about how wonderful our ceremony was because of Rev. Doug! We could not have picked anyone better. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback! We wish you many happy year together :)

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2016

Simply a beautiful wedding ceremony. It was raining and cold and we were supposed to have the ceremony outside. We had to move it inside and everything went so smoothly despite the change.

Reverend Klukken made our wedding so very special. He arrived on time and took his place and we found out after the ceremony that one of the couples that was at our wedding had him at their wedding the year before.

The ceremony was spiritual to our liking and we even had a few moments of laughter, which helped me overcome my nervousness and lighten the mood, as I lost my mother the month before our wedding.

Truly a beautiful ceremony and at a reasonable fee. We are so very happy that we chose Reverend Klukken to commence our wedding.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review, Andrea! We are so glad the weather didn't dampen your special day and beautiful ceremony. It was an honor to be a part of it!

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2016

Everyone at Rev. Doug's office was extremely helpful, professional, and reassuring. I had second thoughts about my original officiant after meeting Rev Doug at a tasting put on by Aberdeen Manor. About a month before our wedding day, I was having some anxiety and having very strong second thoughts about our officiant. I contacted Rev Doug via his website knowing the chance of him being available a month before our date would be slim to none. To my surprise, I was contacted within 10 minutes and by some miracle our wedding day was about the only day he had available for many many months. I couldn't have been any more happier with my decision to use a Rev Doug for our wedding ceremony! He knew exactly how to calm me down. After meeting with him I was confident that our ceremony would be exactly how I wanted it to be. He is very personable, professional, and engaging. Everyone at our ceremony was very impressed with him and I have recommended him to many and will continue to do so. Diana, Angela, and Alexandria are all wonderful as well! Very polite, understanding, and helpful! We are 100% satisfied that Reverend Doug was a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Lisa! We are so glad to hear how happy you are about your choice to book with Rev Doug! It was truly a joy to work with you and we are so glad we had that random spot open in the calendar to accommodate you :)