Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Laura
    Laura D. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing

So very happy we went with Rev Klukken. Everyone commented to us how amazing he was and how amazing the ceremony was. He made it very personal to us. Highly recommended.
    Jessica K. Married on 09/21/2019

Rev. Doug is Amazing!

Rev. Doug did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony! I think 95% of my guests commented on what a great job he did. Rev. Doug made our ceremony so special and personal, it felt as if he had known us our whole lives. We cannot thank him enough! I highly recommend Rev. Doug!!!
    Julie D. Married on 08/17/2019

Great experience

We had so many compliments about rev Doug at our ceremony. He did a great job of mixing mu husbands catholic background with my Methodist background. The ceremony was beautiful and personal. It was exactly what we were looking for.
  • Ryan
    Ryan Married on 05/04/2019

A Dream Come True!

My bride and I could not have been happier with how our ceremony turned out. We had a feeling it was going to be effortless right from the start with how the Reverend’s staff was handling our questions. Their attention to detail and Rev. Doug’s patience and friendliness were enough for us to sign a contract.
    We had our ceremony at Andorra Banquets and it was beautiful. Close to 70 people attended, and every single person raved on how wonderful Rev. Doug conducted our ceremony. With his blessings for us, and even a blessing for our 7 year old daughter who was our flower girl, there wasn’t a person in the hall that wasn’t on the edge of their seat. We even had friends attend that wouldn’t be considered the most ‘religious’ people, and even they said ‘we would go to every wedding this man officiates if we could’. That says enough in itself, doesn’t it?
    Thank you so much Rev. Klukken for making our day so special!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 03/30/2019

Personal and Reflective

Rev. Doug Klukken was a wonderful addition to our wedding. He is personable, very well-spoken, with a great sense of humor. He spent time meeting with us to learn about the two of us and our relationship to ensure our ceremony was personal and reflective of our personalities. We highly recommend Rev. Doug to be a part of your special day!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn L. Married on 03/23/2019

Perfection

Mr. Klukken was actually mine and my husbands guidance counselor in highschool, it was amazing how he was able to talk about that part of our lifes and bring it into the present parts too, I got nothing but complements on how awesome our ceremony was because of him, he was able to make our day even more special and meaningful!
  • Swhiting
    Sarah Married on 02/02/2019

Don’t have a dull wedding go with Doug!

Rev. Doug was absolutely wonderful! Great to work with and kept our ceremony interesting! Highly recommend
    Benjamin D. Married on 01/08/2019

Personal and Unique Experience

My wife and I wanted a ceremony that incorporated our Catholic traditions while allowing us to put our own personal and unique touches on our special day. Rev. Doug listened and truly understood what we wanted and helped create a ceremony that represented us absolutely perfectly.
    Katie Married on 11/10/2018

Reverend Doug is amazing

Reverend Doug was amazing and I would highly recommend him! He was genuine, kind, personable, and funny and really made our wedding special. We received so many compliments from our guests about our ceremony including many that said it was the best wedding officiant they’ve ever heard. I can’t thank Reverend Doug enough for making our day so special!
    Katie Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Wedding

Reverend Klukken was a joy to work with. He has such a big heart, and he and his wife could not have made the planning process any better. We had so many compliments throughout the night about our ceremony and how beautiful it was. Reverend Klukken made it romantic, sweet, and light-hearted, which was exactly what we wanted. We were all in tears. Thank you so much for a magical afternoon!
    Kayte Married on 10/20/2018

Best.Ceremony.Ever

Rev Doug is truly an amazing person. Upon meeting him for our planning session he was so down to earth and I knew he was the right choice with his catholic background for our family. I can't tell you how many people came up to me after the ceremony to ask where I found him and how amazing his presentation of the sacrament of matrimony was. I think my family is switching churches for this reason alone. He is an amazing person and reverend and just made everything so special for my husband and I and families. Would HIGHLY recommend his officiant services to anyone having a non-traditional ceremony.
    Tab Y. Married on 10/05/2018

Very, Very, Happy!

Rev. Doug Klukken and his team are amazing. They helped my husband and I out tremendously. We had no idea where to stand or how to do anything involving the ceremony and Doug was very patient, kind, and knowledgeable. They also helped us make the experience more unique by asking is questions like "how did you know you loved your fiance" among other questions and later tied them into the wedding ceremony. Overall, it was a great experience!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing, perfect, and wonderful experience!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Reverend Doug and Free Spirit Church for making our wedding day a dream come true. Reverend Doug spoke perfectly at our ceremony and made our day that much more special. He made the planning process for us so easy and was there for anything we needed. Every one of our guests continued to tell us how special our day was. They continued to state how wonderful Reverend Doug was during the ceremony. Our wedding ceremony was perfect and everything we could have hoped or dreamed of!
    Staci F. Married on 08/25/2018

Our special day with Rev Doug, family, and friends

Rev Doug was amazing. Not only did my husband and I feel completely comfortable and loved, but so many of our guests complimented us on who we chose to marry us. We are so happy with our decision of having Rev Doug at our wedding.
    Jeanne Married on 07/21/2018
    Rev. Doug did an incredible job at my daughters wedding. He was very personable and had all the guests smiling and laughing. We loved the fact that he is an Ordained Priest and Lutheran Pastor. He was absolutely perfect for both families, one catholic and one lutheran. He was very flexible and travelled a longer distance to officiate the ceremony in Granger, IN.
    Erica Married on 07/14/2018
    Reverend Doug was absolutely amazing. He created a ceremony that was very personal and custom to us. We received many compliments about our ceremony from our guests. Reverend Doug is the BEST!!
    Mark Married on 03/03/2018
    Rev. Doug was great! He was very friendly and accommodating to the unique faith needs of our families (Catholic and Apostolic Pentecostal). Finding an officiant who would be able to make everyone happy was of great concern for us in planning our wedding, and Rev. Doug came through! He was sure to keep the ceremony lighthearted, but still reverent. We have heard nothing but very positive things from friends and family regarding our wedding ceremony. Thanks Rev. Doug!
    Katie Married on 11/11/2017
    We got so many compliments on how amazing our ceremony was! He made our guests feel as though they were part of the ceremony as well as making my fiancé feel comfortable which was very important to us! We would recommend using his services to all of our family and friends!
    David Married on 10/21/2017
    Rev Doug was awesome. He totally tapped into who me and my wife are in our first meeting, which was 20 minutes. He was very outgoing and receptive to what we wanted and who we are. We had so many compliments on our wedding service. So many people said it was the beat wedding the had been to. And that had everything to do with rev doug. Since the wedding we have been attending service at his church. We feel so comfortable and at home. And that was a hard thing for me. I grew up going to a Catholic grade school and ever since I have been sceptical of organized religion. But rev Doug has reinvigorated my connection with God. Since he performed our wedding I feel closer to God or spirit than I have in my life. Nobody but rev Doug could have done that.
    Lindsay Married on 10/21/2017
    Reverend Doug was amazing! He was so professional and made our wedding day so special! Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful our ceremony was and how personal he made our vows. We met with him a few times and he really got to know us as a couple. It showed in our ceremony that he truly understand our love for one another. I would definitely recommend Reverend Doug!
    Carol Married on 10/14/2017
    Reverend Doug and his wife are amazing to work from right from the beginning. It poured down rain on my wedding day and he called me just to reassure me. Also came out in performed our ceremony in the Pavilion in the pouring down rain. He was wonderful and made our ceremony amazing.

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Carol, we are so glad you enjoyed such a wonderful ceremony despite the rainy weather. It was an honor to be there for you on your wedding day!
    Nicole Married on 09/09/2017
    Rev Doug was all we could have asked for in an officiant. We are a non-religious couple, but Rev Doug was easily able to accommodate our preferences for a short secular ceremony. I'm especially glad that we completed our ceremony planning session as it was a great chance for him to get to know us and really personalize our ceremony. He was incredibly flexible about last minute changes and a delay to the start of our ceremony and his conversational style kept our guests engaged, emotional, and laughing throughout.

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

It was an honor for us to get to know you and be a part of your wedding day, Nicole! Thank you for your wonderful feedback!
    Amy Married on 08/05/2017
    Absolutely wonderful, beautifully spoken with much character!!! Doug said and did everything perfectly for my wedding day!!!

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Amy! It was an honor to preside over your wedding ceremony!
  • W
    Jill Married on 07/01/2017
    All of our wedding guests had nothing but great things to say about Reverend Doug! Everyone loved how Doug made our wedding ceremony so loving, personal, and humorous all at the same time.

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jill! We're do glad you enjoyed a personal, loving, and humorous ceremony. It was an honor to preside at your wedding!
    Rachel Married on 06/24/2017
    Rev. Doug made us feel so comfortable right off the bat. Out first meeting went so smoothly and we both enjoyed speaking with him! Our wedding was amazing! He made it so personal and involved everyone in the ceremony! He was a hit with all of the guests!

Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, Rachel! So glad you felt so comfortable working with Rev Doug and that everyone loved the ceremony. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding ceremony!