80 Reviews for Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken

Rehearsal (1)
Counseling (1)
Unitarian (1)
80 Weddings by Rev Doug Klukken Reviews

We got so many compliments on how amazing our ceremony was! He made our guests feel as though they were part of the ceremony as well as making my fiancé feel comfortable which was very important to us! We would recommend using his services to all of our family and friends!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Doug was awesome. He totally tapped into who me and my wife are in our first meeting, which was 20 minutes. He was very outgoing and receptive to what we wanted and who we are. We had so many compliments on our wedding service. So many people said it was the beat wedding the had been to. And that had everything to do with rev doug. Since the wedding we have been attending service at his church. We feel so comfortable and at home. And that was a hard thing for me. I grew up going to a Catholic grade school and ever since I have been sceptical of organized religion. But rev Doug has reinvigorated my connection with God. Since he performed our wedding I feel closer to God or spirit than I have in my life. Nobody but rev Doug could have done that.

Profile Picture David, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Doug was amazing! He was so professional and made our wedding day so special! Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful our ceremony was and how personal he made our vows. We met with him a few times and he really got to know us as a couple. It showed in our ceremony that he truly understand our love for one another. I would definitely recommend Reverend Doug!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Doug and his wife are amazing to work from right from the beginning. It poured down rain on my wedding day and he called me just to reassure me. Also came out in performed our ceremony in the Pavilion in the pouring down rain. He was wonderful and made our ceremony amazing.

Profile Picture Carol, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Doug was all we could have asked for in an officiant. We are a non-religious couple, but Rev Doug was easily able to accommodate our preferences for a short secular ceremony. I'm especially glad that we completed our ceremony planning session as it was a great chance for him to get to know us and really personalize our ceremony. He was incredibly flexible about last minute changes and a delay to the start of our ceremony and his conversational style kept our guests engaged, emotional, and laughing throughout.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely wonderful, beautifully spoken with much character!!! Doug said and did everything perfectly for my wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

All of our wedding guests had nothing but great things to say about Reverend Doug! Everyone loved how Doug made our wedding ceremony so loving, personal, and humorous all at the same time.

Profile Picture Jill, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug made us feel so comfortable right off the bat. Out first meeting went so smoothly and we both enjoyed speaking with him! Our wedding was amazing! He made it so personal and involved everyone in the ceremony! He was a hit with all of the guests!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What a beautiful wedding. Pastor Doug did an amazing job on our wedding. All my guests commented how great our ceremony was. Not your traditional wedding he made sure to sit with us to ensure our wedding was personal. Pastor Doug's humor kept the ceremony flowing beautifully. And me from crying for a minute. Lol. I wouldn't change a thing I am beyond happy with him and his beautiful wife that kept things flowing beautiful. From start to finish a wedding of my dreams. Luv you guys.
Mike and Barb Laviolette

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug is absolutely amazing! He made our wedding ceremony everything I wanted; it was extremely personal, God centered and even funny! I can not thank him, Rev. Diana and Alexandria enough for all of their help and support through out the entire process!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug made our wedding ceremony very personal and funny! He was extremely easy to work with and his entire staff made everything flow flawlessly!

Profile Picture Adam, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I can't say enough good things about our wedding ceremony at the Free Spirit Interfaith Church! It was the perfect setting for our Game of Thrones/Harry Potter winter wedding. Rev. Doug Klukken had our families laughing, tearing up, and smiling from ear to ear with joy. All of our guests said that was the best ceremony they have ever been to and don't think they have ever laughed so much at a wedding ceremony. Even though we didn't know Rev. Doug long, it felt like we knew him for many years, if not our whole life. The way he incorporates details you speak of with him in your pre-planning ceremony is absolutely outstanding! Our ceremony was personal and tailored to us and our families. We loved him and the church! We highly recommend Rev. Doug Klukken and the Free Spirit Interfaith Church.

Profile Picture Mallory, 12/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug was the best! We loved our ceremony and all of our friends/family were raving about how wonderful our ceremony was because of Rev. Doug! We could not have picked anyone better. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture User7480495, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Simply a beautiful wedding ceremony. It was raining and cold and we were supposed to have the ceremony outside. We had to move it inside and everything went so smoothly despite the change.

Reverend Klukken made our wedding so very special. He arrived on time and took his place and we found out after the ceremony that one of the couples that was at our wedding had him at their wedding the year before.

The ceremony was spiritual to our liking and we even had a few moments of laughter, which helped me overcome my nervousness and lighten the mood, as I lost my mother the month before our wedding.

Truly a beautiful ceremony and at a reasonable fee. We are so very happy that we chose Reverend Klukken to commence our wedding.

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everyone at Rev. Doug's office was extremely helpful, professional, and reassuring. I had second thoughts about my original officiant after meeting Rev Doug at a tasting put on by Aberdeen Manor. About a month before our wedding day, I was having some anxiety and having very strong second thoughts about our officiant. I contacted Rev Doug via his website knowing the chance of him being available a month before our date would be slim to none. To my surprise, I was contacted within 10 minutes and by some miracle our wedding day was about the only day he had available for many many months. I couldn't have been any more happier with my decision to use a Rev Doug for our wedding ceremony! He knew exactly how to calm me down. After meeting with him I was confident that our ceremony would be exactly how I wanted it to be. He is very personable, professional, and engaging. Everyone at our ceremony was very impressed with him and I have recommended him to many and will continue to do so. Diana, Angela, and Alexandria are all wonderful as well! Very polite, understanding, and helpful! We are 100% satisfied that Reverend Doug was a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Doug was awesome....not the traditional style....spoke real and includes the hole group...made the outdoor wedding something will never forget

Profile Picture Dave, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the planning process to the big day, Doug made our wedding as easy and fun as it was substantive and beautiful. He gave us the opportunity to shape the content of the ceremony while offering trusted guidance based off his extensive know-how, which has come with many years of experience. Thanks to his ability to officiate with lightness and humor blended with the utmost in sincerity, he made our ceremony by far the best I have attended. Perhaps you may think that, as the groom, I am biased. Perhaps. But I have had numerous attendees come up to me and spontaneously report the exact same sentiment.

Profile Picture anthony, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Doug was INCREDIBLE! People are still talking about how amazing my ceremony was. It was powerful! We are so happy we chose him! Now we are planning a baptism/blessing for our daughter. Could not ask for better staff to work with either, they made it all easy!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was wonderful at our wedding. Lots of guests commented how great he was. I was a little nervous to only have met him once before our ceremony but it all worked out great

Profile Picture User5199978, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Licensed

We loved Rev Doug and Alexandria made our wedding day pure joy!

Profile Picture Barbra, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I could not be anymore happy with the services and the chapel and, of course Rev. Doug Klukken. He gave such a beautiful and personal ceremony, it truly made my day that much more special. The staff is amazing and kind to work with and I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Marissa, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wedding was more perfect than I could have ever imagined! We called to elope within only 2 days notice and we had doubts they wouldn't take us, and sure enough they did! That was just the beginning, we met Alexandria through email to confirm some things and she was SO sweet, polite and professional but also made us feel completely comfortable! They let us arrange everything perfectly how we wanted, and did the best they could to help us out and help with any stressors and questions we had. When we got there, yes it was a small chapel, but it was so cozy and you could feel the good energy surrounding. Alexandra welcomed us and showed me to my bridal room to get ready, and she was just the extra hand I (literally) ABSOLUTELY needed to get my dress just right, she was so joyful and easy to talk to the whole way through. Then I met Reverend Doug Klukken and he immediately brought tears to my eyes with his beautiful words and his kind smile. I never once stopped smiling with tears, even when I tried. He made it so personal and heart felt. The ceremony was peaceful, exciting and beautiful. Then the added bonus, Alexandria is a photographer!! She did a half hour session for us during the ceremony and a couple after for a very reasonable cost! She's only one person but she was making sure to get all angles! Then.. we received the photo disc a couple weeks later (felt like forever, but Alexandria was on the job!) And the pictures are ABSOLUTELY stunning! I looked them over so many times, admiring them. I felt like I was reliving that amazing moment all over again, brought tears to my eyes, again! Also, to realize and see the beauty that she captured that I never even knew was there. She did an amazing job not only photographing but editing as well. I couldn't be happier with not only the services they provided for us, but the kindness and love they welcomed us with, from the beginning and the whole way through. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Mrs., 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Rev. Doug Klukken was great. Of course, it's really hard to put into words how great he was. My wife and I met with him and his staff a few weeks before the wedding, during our ceremony planning session, to get a plan on paper (I highly recommend this). There, he talked to us about our relationship and helped us calm down (wedding stress, yeah that's a real thing). Rev. Klukken did a wonderful job keeping the meeting light and relaxing, while being open to our ideas and view for the ceremony.

During the wedding rehearsal, he helped us execute our plan. He made sure everyone was comfortable with their roles within the wedding party, and spared no expense at making sure we all laughed and had a great time.

Showtime! On the big day, Rev. Klukken was a calming wave in a very hectic moment... Ok, ok, looking back, the whole day felt like a moment... So, more like a very hectic day. He made sure I was standing where I needed to be, and helped guide my wife and I into our new life together. Our ceremony was very personal, because he touched on all points of our relationship (things that we discussed in our meeting). Our guests were entertained by his personal touch and humor.

Again, I cannot say enough for what Rev. Doug Klukken did for us, and I know that if you're interested in his services, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Tom, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Catholic, No Denomination, Unitarian

Such an amazing ceremony!! Absolutely perfect. He was so helpful throughout the whole process, removed tons of stress from us for the big day!! Had tons of compliments on the ceremony.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/2/15, 1 Review