Weddings By Ray Reviews

Weddings By Ray 5
Weddings By Ray 6
Weddings By Ray 7

Diana · Married on 08/10/2019

Ray is a great guy. He is passionate about his work and is awesome to work with. He knows how to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera, has a great eye for new surroundings, and his photos speak for themselves. He is great to work with and we whole heartedly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Mary · Married on 08/03/2019

Dudesdabomb

Very talented individual with equally talented partner. Would hire to do a shoot anytime. You da bomb ray and casey!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Weddings By Ray 8
  • Amanda

Amanda Massar · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Our engagement session with Ray did not disappoint! Everything ran so smoothly and Ray made the whole experience so enjoyable for both my fiancé and I. Ray is so organized and punctual. He returned our photos to us earlier than I had expected. I love every single photo and have absolutely no idea how I am going to chose for our save the dates! Ray's photos are unlike any I have seen. He has such an artistic eye for the perfect photo opportunity and captures sweet, unique photos. We are so excited to see the stunning photos he captures to help us remember our special day! Book with Ray, you'll be glad you did!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2019

Ray is not only an amazingly talented photographer, but also a really great person to work with. From beginning to end, Ray made the process SO EASY for my fiancé and I. He was extremely flexible in scheduling a date for our engagement shoot and traveled to Hoboken, NJ without hesitation. He did a stellar job in helping my fiancé and I feel really comfortable and relaxed during the entire shoot. We had so much fun and could just be ourselves the whole time without feeling like we were posing for pictures…and that’s exactly what we were going for. We didn’t want the “traditional” engagement photos and Ray listened and delivered! Ray’s eye for details and aesthetic are so unique that he really lends himself a cutting edge from the traditional wedding/engagement photography market. If you want to meet and work with an awesome person, have a seamless and fun photo shoot, and receive beautiful end results, Ray is your man!

Sent on 10/10/2018

KAITLIN · Married on 06/29/2019

Ray was such a great Photographer! We had won an Engagement photoshoot through a FB contest he posted and I'm so glad we Did! He was so nice, very professional and very patient. I was a bit nervous and he made me feel great!! Would highly recommend him! Thanks for our Beautiful pictures ♡

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Ray was such a pleasure to work with during our engagement shoot! He was the perfect blend of professional and casual. He made us feel at ease and really heard us when we described what we wanted from the shoot. The results were AMAZING! We felt like he really captured who we are and what our relationship is like in the photos. Ray was also very accommodating when it came to scheduling and location. We could not be more happy with the experience and the outcome, and we highly recommend him to anyone looking for a unique and professional experience!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Weddings By Ray 9
    Weddings By Ray 10
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 09/16/2018

First off, let me just start this review with, you MUST have Ray photograph your wedding. He is honestly the best in the business!

My husband and I both knew we wanted to have amazing photos for our wedding. We planned a DIY wedding, not the most elaborated wedding by any means but the photos I received were jaw dropping. My wedding photos look so wonderful! The ceremony and reception looks gorgeous! I know if anyone else had taken the photos, we would not have had such great results.

Not only were the wedding photos to die for, Ray was on-site early to scope the venue for photo ops, extremely professional with my other vendors, really understanding during the chaos of the wedding beforehand and he even helped relax my nervous husband! He is such a valued friend and I could not be more grateful and honored to have had him photograph our special day.

Mrs. Padró
    Married at the Grain House, Basking Ridge, NJ

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Weddings By Ray 11
  • Rashmi

Rashmi · Married on 08/18/2018

Ray is the best! He truly delivers!

Ray did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding! He is just so creative. He made sure to capture every special moment, and truly captured the spirit of the event. Some of the photos are works of art. He is not only an artist and a consummate professional but he brings such a fun attitude to the job that it's infectious. The fun really comes through in the photos. Thanks, Ray!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Weddings By Ray 12
    Weddings By Ray 13
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 07/28/2018

Ray was so easy and fun to work with!

We had Ray do the photography for our wedding and we couldn’t be more pleased!! From the start he was always very responsive and easy to work with. I didn’t get a chance to meet him until our wedding day but from the second he showed up I just knew we had made the right decision. He was very professional yet fun! He fit right in with my family and friends. My husband and I aren’t big “posed” picture people and Ray was able to capture some amazing portraits without keeping us from our cocktail hour for too long (our reception immediately followed our ceremony and we didn’t want to do a “first look”). After our wedding, Ray was able to get our pictures back to us in about a month and when we got to look at them, we felt like we were reliving our day all over again. They were amazing! From the time we were getting ready to the crazy moves on the dance floor and sunset photos, I think Ray captured our day beautifully! I would highly recommend Ray!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2018

Ray was fantastic at my sister’s wedding! He was so accommodating and truly helped to capture the best day of her life in the most beautiful and fun way! I highly recommend Ray and his assistant!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

Highly professional and affordable

We were so grateful to have Ray at our wedding!! We got married outdoors in July. We chose Ray for his creative shots and his affordable price, and we got both. He was professional, flexible, and fun to work with. It was easy to communicate with him before the wedding, and his website is very simple and clear with great packages. When we spoke on the phone, I appreciated the care he took to make sure my elderly relatives would be comfortable on the big day.

On the day of, we loved his creative choices. He used all of the unique things about the venue (barn, fields, swing set) to create a collection of incredible photos. My husband and I didn’t have a traditional wedding - we didn’t have a first look, and were hanging out together with our family and friends before the ceremony. Ray managed to capture the open, loving feel of the event, snapping amazing photos of our friends and relatives while remaining unobtrusive. He also took charge during big family photos and gently but firmly wrangled them all into some great shots.

We can’t thank you enough, Ray!!!! We look at our wedding photos ALL the time.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Tasha · Married on 06/23/2018

We are know we made the best choice possible picking you guys as our wedding photographers. The photo collection we got from Ray after working with him and Casey is amazing. We could not be any happier!!! You both made us all feel very comfortable and like we could be ourselves. You made us laugh while capturing the best pictures every. We will cherish these photos forever. Thank you!!!! We will see you again for more pictures I'm sure.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2018

Choosing Ray to be our photographer was a no brainer. We researched other photographers and only contacted him. Through the pictures he took of other weddings, you could feel the energy and happiness. We knew he could capture every emotion of our wedding day. We couldn’t thank him enough for his amazing work and talent. Receiving our pictures was the best gift of all. We have already recommended him to everyone we know. We are so thankful and humbled by the continuous compliments we get on our photos. I love that we will have them forever and be able to share with our children someday. Thanks again Ray! Your amazing talent truly shows in every single one of your pictures.

Love Always, Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Cepero

Sent on 07/07/2018

Hayley · Married on 05/27/2018

Hiring Ray for our wedding this May was one of the best decisions we could have made. He truly made our special day even more magical! Not only was he able to capture all our moments but he was able to make them even more wonderful with his amazing artistry and talent. He truly is an amazing photographer and has an incredible nature that can make even those, like myself and my wife, who are typically extremely nervous and camera shy, feel at ease. Cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Weddings By Ray 14

Amber · Married on 05/19/2018

Pictures were one of the main priorities of our day. My parents did not have a professional photographer at their wedding and having one for our big day was one of their main suggestions. It was important to find someone who could meet our needs of capturing our precious moments. Since day one, Ray made sure we were able to communicate about what was important. I loved that Ray had a second photographer with him and this helped certain moments go much smoother, such as bridal party shots! Ray was able to send us amazing sneak peaks and had our photos ready under 3 weeks! It was helpful to talk ahead of time and let Ray know what pictures were important to us to have. We were so fortunate that the sun came out at Belhurst Castle and Winery and Ray and Casey found inspirations on the porperty to snap fun and beautiful poses. We also lucked out in which Ray has worked with our DJ Chris Washburn which helped our day to be organized as best as possible. These pictures will truly last a lifetime and we are beyond happy to have had Ray and Casey capture #TheWrightLove519

Sent on 06/14/2018

Jilian · Married on 05/12/2018

Ray was absolutely amazing! He was very prompt with responses, and professional all around! My husband and I did not meet Ray prior to our wedding, and we have zero regrets! We had a very low key wedding, and he was able to go with our flow no questions asked! We loved our pictures and could not ask for better!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Caitlin · Married on 04/06/2018

It was pretty difficult combing through a list of vendors. When we spoke to Ray it was like an instant match. We connected. We are happy with our choice and enjoy our photos of our big day.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Christine · event on 11/11/2017

Pictures came out amazing and were edited faster than I would have predicted! Great to work with and quick to respond to any questions!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Charlene · Married on 09/16/2017

We were your typical nervous, awkward couple who freeze up when they see a camera and working with Ray blew our expectations out of the water. From the first shot we felt so comfortable with Ray behind the camera, and after spending the afternoon together we are so excited to see him again at our wedding. He was a delight to work with and will make you laugh and WILL capture your genuine personalities in each photo. It is so obvious Ray lives for his work and is personally invested in each couple he works with, not to mention his extreme talent. Thank you, Ray!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Cynthia · Married on 09/15/2017

Ray shot our engagement photo shoot this past weekend, and it couldn't have gone any better! We asked him to travel up to the Catskills to the resort where I met my fiance to shoot our pictures, and he came early and eager to shoot even after a long weekend he just spent shooting a wedding in the opposite direction of where our shoot was taking place, but that was the only weekend my fiance and I could do the shoot, and Ray made it work! Ray was very patient with my fiance and I who had never done a photo shoot before.He made us feel very comfortable and relaxed throughout the entire shoot, and not only did he have fantastic creative ideas, but he worked with our ideas as well. He is very professional, and gets back to us right away when we reach out to him. He also would always check in with us to make sure we were on the same page with the time and meeting of the shoot, which made us feel very comfortable with his reliability, and he is very reliable! We were more than satisfied with everything, and we now look forward to working with Ray at our wedding because we know our pictures will come out incredible and the day will be smooth! We are thrilled we came across Ray because now we have one less thing to worry about on our big day!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Candi · Married on 08/19/2017

Ray is an absolutely incredible photographer! My husband and I could not have been happier to have him. Despite living in NJ and planning everything remotely, Ray captured exactly what we were looking for and never missed a detail. He was quick to reply to all of my emails and even though we never met, I felt so comfortable with him as soon as we did. Everyone at the wedding was asking who the photographer was, because even they had a great time getting to know him and having their photos taken.

I would highly recommend Ray to anyone looking for beautiful, unique and elegant wedding photos with character.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Ray and his partner Casey were the photographers at my wedding last month. I and my husband fully recommend them to anyone looking for professional, reliable, creative, talented individuals. Our photos are phenomenal. Not only are we very pleased with how they turned out but now some of our vendors are even using the photos to advertise their work! They came out THAT good. Again, take my word and hire them for your special event. I will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Maria · Married on 06/17/2017

I am beyond happy that we booked with Ray, the day was amazing and he was on time and both professional and personable. He had his ideas and then asked if we had any or wanted specific shots of our own. Very fun to work with no stress! And thats just what a bride needs on her day :). Our photos ofcourse are amazing :D looking over them with my husband we laughed and got teary eyed all over again! These memories are for a life time and Rays photos definitely capture that. Not only of you and the groom but the bridal party and guests. Definitely wonderful to have these amazings high quality photos of the best day of your life! Highly recommend booking with him if you want amazing photos for a great price. Thank you guys!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

I consider myself a picky photograph person, and I definitely didn't want the "plain-Jane" wedding photographs that looked like anyone could take using a "decent camera." I wanted sharp, crisp, color with a little flare and a little attitude, while still getting true to life pictures and colors. After searching through a TON of wedding photographers, I fell in love with Ray's portfolio! Every picture had such creativity and showed true artistic ability and uniqueness. We just got back our engagement photos and he DID NOT disappoint!! My "hubby to be" is typically a hellion in front of a camera. Silly face here, goofy look there, pouty faces all over. Ray helped us capture the true essence of "us" in the best way! Despite it being nearly 100 degrees and as humid as a steam room, he managed to keep us relaxed, smiling, laughing, and having a really good time! All of this showed in the amazing photos we got back! I cannot say enough about how great Ray is behind a camera. On top of that, he is so attentive and responsive when you message him and we got our pictures back so fast! I cannot wait for our wedding to see the amazing moments he catches, because he definitely doesn't miss a beat! (He even caught the split second the man gave me secret bunny ears, probably thinking he'd get away with it.... Nope, Ray captured that and it was one of my favorites!!!)

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Weddings By Ray 15
    Weddings By Ray 16
    Weddings By Ray 17
    Weddings By Ray 18

Allison · Married on 05/28/2017

We hired Ray for our wedding and engagement photos. We went into the engagement photo session without any props or many ideas but he knew what kind of look we wanted and did the most amazing job I could ever ask for! We did our session at Central Park which offered great scenery but he had so many ideas and the most improved ideas he had were the best ones. There was a bubble blower and he asked the gentlemen if we could try to get some photos with the bubbles in them and they were absolutely magical....he tipped the gentlemen for his help and made the session so fun. He has a real talent for capturing moments and utilizing light in interesting ways in his photos and the result is absolutely beautiful. We cannot wait to have him photograph our wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2017