Weddings By Paul Reviews

100 Reviews for Weddings By Paul

Weddings By Paul 1
Weddings By Paul 2

Annie · Getting married on 05/01/2020

He was extremely fun and professional to work with. His sense of humor was by far my favorite! He is an amazing man!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Weddings By Paul's reply:

You are too kind!! Thank you kindly. :-)

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2018

We had a great experience using Rev. Paull! VERY resourceful, fun to work with, made the process stress free and enjoyable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much!!!!!

Allyson · Married on 07/08/2018

We LOVED working with Paul. He’s completely responsive and easy to work with- not to mention he’s a down-to-earth, fantastic human being. He worked with us when writing our vows and gave great constructive feedback, while also allowing us to make our own decisions. Paul is the way to go!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Thank you so much!!!!

Chad · Married on 06/23/2018

The entire experience (from the moment we met Paul until he tapped me on the back after the ceremony wishing us the best) could not have been better. Paul made it very easy for us to customize the ceremony to meet our needs as well as make it even better by adding some subtle suggestions. He was professional, fun to work with, and very attentive to what we were looking to have. He also took everything in stride when my bride had a case of the giggles while he was delivering the ceremony. I'm definitely reaching out to Paul for my next wedding - Just kidding, but I do recommend him if you're looking for someone to perform your ceremony! Thanks, Paul. - Chad and & Colleen

Sent on 08/02/2018

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Giggles or no giggles, you were both an absolute pleasure to work for, and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness -- and laughs!

Chris · Married on 06/08/2018

Paul was great! We had guests coming up to us all night telling us how much they liked our wedding ceremony because of Paul. The process he has for creating a customized ceremony is very easy and intuitive. We would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a wedding officiant.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words very much. :-)

Maja · Married on 05/26/2018

Paul is the ultimate professional, very caring and patient. Having had a lot of experience conducting wedding ceremonies, he worked with us through all our questions and iterations and the ceremony was truly our own and beautiful. I already have recommended Paul to friends and neighbors, because he was fabulous to work with.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Thank YOU so much for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful, important day!

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I were married in May 2018 and we still receive compliments on our officiant Reverend Costello to this day! We and our guests marveled at his professionalism and humor during our ceremony and his personal touches made our service one we surely will never forget. From our first visit with him to our big day he was nothing but respectful, organized, interested, and most important to us, fun! Highly recommend!

Weddings By Paul 3

Marcie · Married on 05/04/2018

Reverend Paul was very responsive throughout the whole planning process. He answered all emails promptly. Everything worked out great, and he did an excellent job officiating!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

Paul was great! Very flexible, and helped us design a ceremony that was meaningful and personal. He kept his cool when it was about to rain (but didn't!) and made our day very special.

Emily · Married on 03/02/2018

Multiple guests came up to me during our reception saying how awesome our offiant was! My sister used Rev. Paul for her wedding and I used him for mine 8 years later and he still had a copy of their ceremony to make sure each were unique.

Jane · Married on 01/20/2018

Rev. Costello was spot-on, exactly the type of energy that my husband and I were looking for, for our short ceremony. We initially met with him for coffee 10 months prior to our wedding and immediately knew he was the one. He arrived with a booklet/outline of his recommended readings and order of events for the ceremony. He was very flexible and open to how we wanted our ceremony laid out and he was very responsive with any questions and input we provided him. If you are looking for an officiant with personality and a sense of humor, we highly recommend Rev. Costello.

Jacqueline · Married on 11/11/2017

Paul was amazing! So many people complimented us after both the rehearsal and ceremony about how engaging he was. He helped us plan the entire ceremony without being pushy. He was energetic the entire time and since we wrote our own vows he read them separately so he was able to give us any guidance without us having to reveal our vows to each other. Absolutely 5 stars!!

Rachael · Married on 10/28/2017

Paul was great!!! Super easy to work with, experienced, trustworthy. I didnt have to remind him of anything and he is very reaponsive to any needs/adjustments even up to right before!! He was honestly the least stressful part about the day and he did a wonderful job. Our guests said our ceremony was great!!!

Megan · Married on 10/13/2017

Reverend Paul did an amazing job as our wedding officiant. He was extremely easy to work with, and helped us create a completely tailored ceremony that felt 100% true to us, which I didn't think was even possible. My husband and I were looking for a non-denominational but spiritual wedding that celebrated our family and our long history together. He provided a lot of material for us to use as the base for our ceremony. We used a lot of this, mixed in some of our own stuff and our own vows, and he created a perfect, well thought out and flowing ceremony out of it. His delivery was amazing, and his sense of humor was a lifesaver when I thought I was just going to ugly cry through all of my vows. At our cocktail hour several people came up to me and complimented our beautiful ceremony. I spent quite a bit of time answering, "your officiant was amazing! Where did you find him?" I can't recommend Reverend Paul enough. He did a spectacular job, and we were lucky to have him.

Karen · Married on 10/07/2017

We highly recommend Paul. The wedding ceremony was spectacular! He was professional, thorough, very pleasant and provided a lot of guidance with a book of suggestions for the ceremony. We had a rehearsal, which helped make things go smoothly. He worked well with the DJ and made everyone feel comfortable; yet, it was a lovely and serious event. We were extremely happy with Paul!

Weddings By Paul 4

Joelle · Married on 09/30/2017

Paul did a wonderful job for our ceremony. He explained the whole process and the book he had put together to help pick everything was extremely helpful!

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2017

Paul did an amazing job of answering and questions we had with the planning process. He also provided us with an AMAZING book of vow and reading ideas which was so helpful. He arrived on time and was happy to answer any questions we had.

Lynne · Married on 09/09/2017

Rev Paul was wonderful from the moment we met him! My husband and I knew how we wanted our ceremony to be....short, sweet and with a little humor. Rev Paul listened and wrote the most PERFECT ceremony for us! We certainly couldn't have come close. After the ceremony our guests were asking, where did you find him? They said that was the BEST wedding vows and readings they've ever heard! Thank you Rev Paul for making the wedding ours!!

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Paul did an AMAZING job with our wedding ceremony! From initial contact to making sure we had an entertaining, sweet, personal, smooth ceremony he was fantastic to work with! He helped us customize our entire ceremony and made sure everything sounded perfect. He talked us into writing our own vows and I'm so glad he did! All of his experience has made him such a great officiant who will really get to know you and deliver the best possible ceremony for you! I've said many times that Reverend Paul was the single most responsive vendor we worked with through the entire process and I really appreciated it!! I would recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Weddings By Paul's reply:

You are too kind!! It was my honor to marry you and Austin, and I thrilled that you are both happy with my services! THANK YOU so very much for your kind words and your generosity.

Thomas · Married on 07/14/2017

Paul did a wonderful job at our Ceremony! It was great to customize EVERY part of our service. He gave us lots of options and we picked what and how we wanted our ceremony to be. I highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for someone to perform their ceremony!
    Tom

Cecily · Married on 07/09/2017

Paul was awesome! I’d choose him over and over and over again!!!

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Wonderful! Our ceremony ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing thanks to Paul!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/03/2017

Paul was an awesome officiant

Devin · Married on 05/13/2017

Reverend Paul was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. After meeting Paul in person, we knew he was exactly the person we wanted to marry us. He is energetic, fun, creative, and extremely thoughtful. Working with him was a very smooth process. He provided us with a detailed ceremony binder he created that allowed us to dictate how we wanted our ceremony to sound and feel. He provided his creative input when asked, and gave us honest opinions on how he felt our ceremony would flow best. Paul encouraged us to write our own vows, and I am so happy we did. Saying personal vows to my husband, and hearing his, on our wedding day was my absolute favorite part of our entire day. After the ceremony, guests continued to tell us how beautiful and intimate our ceremony was, and how wonderful the revered delivered a loud, clear, and heartfelt ceremony for the audience. I would absolutely recommend Paul to anyone who asks.
    Thank you, Paul, for making our wedding day perfect, we truly could not have asked for a better ceremony - we are extremely grateful!