96 Reviews for Weddings By Paul

Rehearsal (2)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)
96 Weddings By Paul Reviews

We LOVED working with Paul. He’s completely responsive and easy to work with- not to mention he’s a down-to-earth, fantastic human being. He worked with us when writing our vows and gave great constructive feedback, while also allowing us to make our own decisions. Paul is the way to go!

Profile Picture Allyson, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul was great! We had guests coming up to us all night telling us how much they liked our wedding ceremony because of Paul. The process he has for creating a customized ceremony is very easy and intuitive. We would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul is the ultimate professional, very caring and patient. Having had a lot of experience conducting wedding ceremonies, he worked with us through all our questions and iterations and the ceremony was truly our own and beautiful. I already have recommended Paul to friends and neighbors, because he was fabulous to work with.

Profile Picture Maja, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Paul was very responsive throughout the whole planning process. He answered all emails promptly. Everything worked out great, and he did an excellent job officiating!

Profile Picture Marcie , 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul was great! Very flexible, and helped us design a ceremony that was meaningful and personal. He kept his cool when it was about to rain (but didn't!) and made our day very special.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Multiple guests came up to me during our reception saying how awesome our offiant was! My sister used Rev. Paul for her wedding and I used him for mine 8 years later and he still had a copy of their ceremony to make sure each were unique.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Costello was spot-on, exactly the type of energy that my husband and I were looking for, for our short ceremony. We initially met with him for coffee 10 months prior to our wedding and immediately knew he was the one. He arrived with a booklet/outline of his recommended readings and order of events for the ceremony. He was very flexible and open to how we wanted our ceremony laid out and he was very responsive with any questions and input we provided him. If you are looking for an officiant with personality and a sense of humor, we highly recommend Rev. Costello.

Profile Picture Jane, 1/20/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Paul was amazing! So many people complimented us after both the rehearsal and ceremony about how engaging he was. He helped us plan the entire ceremony without being pushy. He was energetic the entire time and since we wrote our own vows he read them separately so he was able to give us any guidance without us having to reveal our vows to each other. Absolutely 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul was great!!! Super easy to work with, experienced, trustworthy. I didnt have to remind him of anything and he is very reaponsive to any needs/adjustments even up to right before!! He was honestly the least stressful part about the day and he did a wonderful job. Our guests said our ceremony was great!!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Paul! He was so helpful for my husband and I especially because we wrote our own vows and we each sent them to him prior to see if there was anything we should add or change. He got back to us quickly and was more than willing to answer any questions we had about our ceremony. If you want a guy who knows what he’s doing definitely go with reverend Paul!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Paul did an amazing job as our wedding officiant. He was extremely easy to work with, and helped us create a completely tailored ceremony that felt 100% true to us, which I didn't think was even possible. My husband and I were looking for a non-denominational but spiritual wedding that celebrated our family and our long history together. He provided a lot of material for us to use as the base for our ceremony. We used a lot of this, mixed in some of our own stuff and our own vows, and he created a perfect, well thought out and flowing ceremony out of it. His delivery was amazing, and his sense of humor was a lifesaver when I thought I was just going to ugly cry through all of my vows. At our cocktail hour several people came up to me and complimented our beautiful ceremony. I spent quite a bit of time answering, "your officiant was amazing! Where did you find him?" I can't recommend Reverend Paul enough. He did a spectacular job, and we were lucky to have him.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend Paul. The wedding ceremony was spectacular! He was professional, thorough, very pleasant and provided a lot of guidance with a book of suggestions for the ceremony. We had a rehearsal, which helped make things go smoothly. He worked well with the DJ and made everyone feel comfortable; yet, it was a lovely and serious event. We were extremely happy with Paul!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul did a wonderful job for our ceremony. He explained the whole process and the book he had put together to help pick everything was extremely helpful!

Profile Picture Joelle, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul did an amazing job of answering and questions we had with the planning process. He also provided us with an AMAZING book of vow and reading ideas which was so helpful. He arrived on time and was happy to answer any questions we had.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Paul was wonderful from the moment we met him! My husband and I knew how we wanted our ceremony to be....short, sweet and with a little humor. Rev Paul listened and wrote the most PERFECT ceremony for us! We certainly couldn't have come close. After the ceremony our guests were asking, where did you find him? They said that was the BEST wedding vows and readings they've ever heard! Thank you Rev Paul for making the wedding ours!!

Profile Picture Lynne, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, No Denomination

Paul did an AMAZING job with our wedding ceremony! From initial contact to making sure we had an entertaining, sweet, personal, smooth ceremony he was fantastic to work with! He helped us customize our entire ceremony and made sure everything sounded perfect. He talked us into writing our own vows and I'm so glad he did! All of his experience has made him such a great officiant who will really get to know you and deliver the best possible ceremony for you! I've said many times that Reverend Paul was the single most responsive vendor we worked with through the entire process and I really appreciated it!! I would recommend him over and over again!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paul did a wonderful job at our Ceremony! It was great to customize EVERY part of our service. He gave us lots of options and we picked what and how we wanted our ceremony to be. I highly recommend Paul to anyone looking for someone to perform their ceremony!
Tom

Profile Picture Thomas, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paul was awesome! I’d choose him over and over and over again!!!

Profile Picture Cecily, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul was an awesome officiant

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Single Religion, Catholic, Customized Vows

Reverend Paul was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. After meeting Paul in person, we knew he was exactly the person we wanted to marry us. He is energetic, fun, creative, and extremely thoughtful. Working with him was a very smooth process. He provided us with a detailed ceremony binder he created that allowed us to dictate how we wanted our ceremony to sound and feel. He provided his creative input when asked, and gave us honest opinions on how he felt our ceremony would flow best. Paul encouraged us to write our own vows, and I am so happy we did. Saying personal vows to my husband, and hearing his, on our wedding day was my absolute favorite part of our entire day. After the ceremony, guests continued to tell us how beautiful and intimate our ceremony was, and how wonderful the revered delivered a loud, clear, and heartfelt ceremony for the audience. I would absolutely recommend Paul to anyone who asks.
Thank you, Paul, for making our wedding day perfect, we truly could not have asked for a better ceremony - we are extremely grateful!

Profile Picture Devin, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We loved meeting and planning our ceremony with Paul! He was professional, helpful, creative, and kind. Together we created the perfect ceremony for our day. Everyone was talking about the amazing job Paul did performing the ceremony and we will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paul was so accommodating. We had a family emergency and had to move the wedding up 6 months, Paul was happy to still work with us and help in any way! Paul was attentive and so organized with helped make our ceremony perfect!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

You must have Rev Paul officiate your wedding! He was an absolute pleasure to work with and super accommodating to our personal requests. He held the attention of our guests throughout the entire ceremony by his enthusiastic demeanor. We even had some guests come up to us at the reception and tell us how much they enjoyed his ceremony! It is obvious that Rev Paul has a lot of experience with officiating weddings and working with many many couples (who all have different ideas for their ceremonies). If you want to add a personal touch or a silly sense of humor, he will NOT say no! He transforms your visions into reality and surprisingly I was not nervous at the alter because of his calming presence. He is very reliable and makes this part of the process a breeze :) we absolutely loved him and you will too!

Erica Robinson

Profile Picture Erica, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul was a pleasure to work with. His "library" of readings, vows, and ideas to use in the wedding were very good. My wife and I are from different religious backgrounds and, after a couple issues were sorted out, we ended up with a fantastic ceremony. The only hope for his future work is to keep both bride and groom copied on communications.

Profile Picture Doug, 11/19/16, 1 Review