Weddings By Paul Reviews

116 | Gilbertsville, PA

116 Reviews for Weddings By Paul

Lisa M. · Married on 04/15/2021

Exceeded Our Expectations

We are an older couple, when planning the wedding we agreed to something small. Little did we know how differently our ideas of a small ceremony were. He said Justice of the Peace, I said must be by Clergy, and the gloves were off.
    When we found Rev. Paul Costello, he created the most beautiful ceremony not only for us, but everyone in attendance. It was perfect, just the right amount of joy, humor, love, and a pinch of sass.
    He completely took over where I left off and let me be the Bride. It was wonderful. If you have the good fortune to hire him, he will take good care of the couple from the moment you make contact until you kiss as husband and wife.

Sent on 04/19/2021

Lisa and Erik,
    It was MY honor to marry you, you're both SUCH wonderful people!! You'll always have my best wishes and my gratitude.
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 01/02/2021

Rev. Paul!

We haven't had our wedding yet but he has been so awesome so far! He gave us a bit of direction and made us feel very comfortable in tailoring the ceremony to be reflective of us both not just our families :)

Sent on 01/04/2020

Weddings By Paul's reply:

You are so silly and wonderful and kind! Thank you. :-) I promise to do the absolute best I can for you!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2020

Paul Costello was flexible, professional and caring. He created a ceremony that was perfect for us, always while reminding us it was OUR ceremony. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Annie · Married on 05/01/2020

He was extremely fun and professional to work with. His sense of humor was by far my favorite! He is an amazing man!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Weddings By Paul's reply:

You are too kind!! Thank you kindly. :-)
  • Nicole

Nicole M. · Married on 11/15/2019

There’s a reason Reverend Paul gets 5/5 stars!!

Reverend Paul is one of a kind!! He officiated our wedding in November and I am so so happy to have had him marry us! His sweet ceremony and awesome personality seriously captured the moment so beautifully, I couldn’t have asked for more! Reverend Paul has a great collection of readings and poems to choose from to create a unique ceremony and that’s exactly what he did for us, made our wedding unlike any I’ve been to before. He was very easy to chat with on the phone and made us feel like we’ve known him for years! Though out our rehearsal and even the day of, Reverend Paul helped us feel at ease and guided us through everything without missing a beat. I am so thankful for him and his beautiful words, he truly made our wedding day one we will never forget! I highly recommend Reverend Paul, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Weddings By Paul's reply:

If I tried my hardest, I couldn't thank you enough for your kind words and your generosity. May the joy that you experienced on your wedding day always fill your lives.
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 11/01/2019

Accommodating, Funny and Caring!

From the moment we met with Paul in Dunkin’ Donuts until he married us, we enjoyed every encounter we had with Paul. He is knowledgeable and wrote us a beautiful ceremony. We emailed back and forth making changes to our ceremony and Paul always guided us into what would sound best and met the time frame we were looking for.
    The day of the wedding we decided to make our ceremony shorter due to the cold Weather and our ceremony being outside. Paul met with my husband and myself separately, explained what could be shortened and helped us save time so we weren’t outside so long.
    We highly recommend Paul to anyone looking to get married!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Thank you so much! You were both absolutely terrific, and I hope your marriage is even more beautiful than your wedding day. :-)

Julianna · Married on 10/19/2019

Choose Reverend Paul!

Reverend Paul was the best! He was so helpful throughout the entire process and even helped us completely customize our entire ceremony. He’s the greatest, choose him!

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Thank you, Julianna!!! I appreciate you! And I wish all the best in married life to you and Anthony. :-)

Mike · Married on 10/12/2019

The Only Non-Stressful Part of Wedding Planning

Paul took care of everything! Weddings can be very stressful in regards to making sure all your vendors are lined up. Paul was the first person we contacted, first officiant we met, and after meeting.... I told the others sorry, we found our guy. His way to selecting bits of a large library of verses and quotes made this a very streamlined process. He respected our wishes and that’s the best part of service! We enjoyed Paul and so did the audience. Professional with smiles and laughs.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Weddings By Paul's reply:

MANY thanks, Mike, both for honoring me by allowing me to perform your ceremony -- and for your kind words here, you are both appreciated beyond words.

Brittany M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience, we loved working with Paul

Paul did a great job with our ceremony! We loved and our guests loved it. He’s very flexible and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Kayla R. · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Wedding Ceremony!

Rev Paul was such a pleasure to work with! My Husband and I knew as soon as we met Paul we wanted him to do our wedding. He has a great sense of humor, very responsive and made the whole process of customizing our ceremony a breeze!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Kayla & Tyler -- Thank you so very much for allowing me the honor of marrying you! You're such a sweet, kind, generous couple, I appreciate everything more than I can say. :-)

Megan · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Choice!

Reverend Paul Castello was such a pleasure to work with. He was very calm, accommodating and made sure everything happened on our time – that was exactly what we needed at the time we hired him. The process was extremely easy and he made sure that we knew and loved everything he was going to say. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Megan and James,
    THANK YOU so very much!!! You were such a fun couple to work with (and for), smiling and happy and laughing and joyful, it was absolutely a pleasure to officiate your wedding. :-) If we could review our couples, I would totally rate you five stars!!

Paige · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding summer 2019

Rev Paul was the best choice we made for our wedding! We truly worked together to make the wedding of our dreams come true. Thank you so much for all that you did for us!

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige and Joe!!!! I sincerely appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness, you're such wonderful people. :-)
  • Nicole

Nicole F. · Married on 07/27/2019

A wonderful ceremony

We are extremely happy with Weddings by Paul. He was extremely flexible, and quick to respond to questions via email and phone. He made choosing the parts of our ceremony and our vows easy.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Thank you so much, Mrs Fulper! :-) Wishing you both a married life filled with love, luck, and warmth.
  • Paige

Paige P. · Married on 06/08/2019

Feel blessed to of found him!

We cannot thank Rev Paul enough for all that he did to make my husband and I's wedding so special. We had guests coming up to us saying how lovely he made our ceremony and how awesome he was and that they loved him! Rev Paul made our day that much more special and we truly are so blessed to of found him and it was our HONOR to of worked with him!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Paige, thank you so much for giving me the honor of marrying you and Joe!! You two made my work so very easy, and it was a pleasure to be a part of your big day. :-)
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/26/2019

A Wonderful Experience!

Reverend Paul is incredibly funny, friendly, and humble! We LOVE how he allows each couple to personalize their ceremony, and he was there to help us every step of the way. Reverend Paul is also an amazing orator; he spoke with so much care and passion, that I cried throughout the entire ceremony. THANK YOU REVEREND PAUL!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Weddings By Paul's reply:

OMG, now you made ME cry!! Thank you, Laura, and congratulations to you and Kyle!!! You're a match made in Heaven, and I wish you all the joy in the world. :-)
  • Jennessa

Jennessa · Married on 05/18/2019

Great ceremony!

We met with two different officiants for our ceremony. While the first seemed more like a business transaction, Paul made it feel like this was his passion. We talked for about 2 hours during our initial meeting and was given a large book full of readings and quotes to make our ceremony our own. We had several compliments after the wedding, including someone saying it was like they were getting married again.

Thanks for being part of our day!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Weddings By Paul's reply:

It was honor and my pleasure to marry you and Sean!! Thank you so much for everything, I will forever be grateful to you. :-)

Stephanie · Married on 04/19/2019

Everything you’re looking for!

We chose Reverend Paul Costello to officiate our wedding earlier this year. Brides, he is WONDERFUL. My husband and I sat to meet with him a few months before the wedding where he provided tons of options and information. He is a very talented and creative writer so he is able to make your ceremony exactly as you want it. My husband isn’t the easiest to please, Paul was the first wedding detail we walked away from both saying “definitely yes”. He was wonderful on our day, and wrote the ceremony exactly as we envisioned. (Thank you!) I’d recommend him 100 times over.

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Thanks, now I'm all teared up and everyone thinks I'm crazy. :-) You and Ken were wonderful, and ARE wonderful, and I appreciate you very much. Thank you!!!

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Reverend Paul Costello is amazing!!! He was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. When you have your first meeting with him he gives you a book full of sayings and quotes about love and marriage that you can use to create your own ceremony. My husband and I at first didn't want to write our own vows but Reverend Paul convinced us to and I am so glad he did. He was willing to help with the writing process and gave us tips on how to make something better or how to make it sound fluent. He is extremely easy to get ahold of. Whenever I emailed him with a question or had him read over my vows he always got back to me the next day. If you want to do something different and fun during your ceremony he is all for it (he helped us do a tree ceremony). The day of the wedding you don't have to worry about bringing your own copy of the ceremony or vows, he brings everything with him (gives you one less thing to stress about on the big day). I am so so glad he performed our wedding ceremony. I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Weddings By Paul's reply:

It was absolutely my honor to marry you and Kyle. Thank you for everything!!!!

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2018

We had a great experience using Rev. Paull! VERY resourceful, fun to work with, made the process stress free and enjoyable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Thank you so much!!!!!

Allyson · Married on 07/08/2018

We LOVED working with Paul. He’s completely responsive and easy to work with- not to mention he’s a down-to-earth, fantastic human being. He worked with us when writing our vows and gave great constructive feedback, while also allowing us to make our own decisions. Paul is the way to go!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Thank you so much!!!!

Chad · Married on 06/23/2018

The entire experience (from the moment we met Paul until he tapped me on the back after the ceremony wishing us the best) could not have been better. Paul made it very easy for us to customize the ceremony to meet our needs as well as make it even better by adding some subtle suggestions. He was professional, fun to work with, and very attentive to what we were looking to have. He also took everything in stride when my bride had a case of the giggles while he was delivering the ceremony. I'm definitely reaching out to Paul for my next wedding - Just kidding, but I do recommend him if you're looking for someone to perform your ceremony! Thanks, Paul. - Chad and & Colleen

Sent on 08/02/2018

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Giggles or no giggles, you were both an absolute pleasure to work for, and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness -- and laughs!

Chris · Married on 06/08/2018

Paul was great! We had guests coming up to us all night telling us how much they liked our wedding ceremony because of Paul. The process he has for creating a customized ceremony is very easy and intuitive. We would definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a wedding officiant.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words very much. :-)

Maja · Married on 05/26/2018

Paul is the ultimate professional, very caring and patient. Having had a lot of experience conducting wedding ceremonies, he worked with us through all our questions and iterations and the ceremony was truly our own and beautiful. I already have recommended Paul to friends and neighbors, because he was fabulous to work with.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Weddings By Paul's reply:

Thank YOU so much for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful, important day!

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I were married in May 2018 and we still receive compliments on our officiant Reverend Costello to this day! We and our guests marveled at his professionalism and humor during our ceremony and his personal touches made our service one we surely will never forget. From our first visit with him to our big day he was nothing but respectful, organized, interested, and most important to us, fun! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Marcie · Married on 05/04/2018

Reverend Paul was very responsive throughout the whole planning process. He answered all emails promptly. Everything worked out great, and he did an excellent job officiating!

Sent on 05/31/2018