Weddings By Pastor D Reviews

Weddings By Pastor D 1
Weddings By Pastor D 2

Sean Evans 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect 馃憤 worth every penny

Pastor D is an awesome guy! Very understanding, he will work with you and be flexible knowing how busy it is planning a wedding! You would be making a mistake by choosing anyone else!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Winn 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Easy and painless

Pastor D was incredibly easy to work with. We gave him plenty of reason to turn us down (last minute elopement, mid-day Sunday timing, etc) but he came through for us in the clutch. I first contacted him 3 days before we wanted to be married and by the end of the first day, I had a date, time, and basic ceremony outline! Afterwords, he was so good about sending pictures he and a friendly bystander took of our weeding. My husband and I are very happy!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks so much for your kindness! It was a joy to serve you and Dominic for your special elopement. I enjoyed meeting you both and working with you. The weather was perfect for your beautiful ceremony on the bridge! Congratulations!
  • NICOLE

Nicole Bridgewater 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding Officiant!

If you are looking for a wedding officiant then look no further! Pastor D is the best! He is so easy to work with and truly listens to what you want in your ceremony! All of our guest kept talking about how great the ceremony was and I don鈥檛 think there was a dry eye in the room! Thank you again Pastor D for such a great wedding ceremony that we will remember forever!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome and kind review! You guys were amazing to work with. God bless you guys in your new marriage!

Carla Brannon 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Great!!! Pastor D made our wedding perfect, with a personal touch that was so uniquely us.

He made our wedding absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks Carla for being such an awesome bride to work with on your wedding! I am so honored that you and Kenny chose me to be your wedding officiant for your special day. Looking forward to staying in touch with you as your life unfolds together! Blessings to you both as you enter this new chapter of your lives!

Candice 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Pre-Marital Counseling

We met with Pastor D for pre-marital counseling and he was awesome. He is compassionate and honest with a great sense of humor. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thank you so much, Candice! It was a joy working with you and Will. I am so glad you used my services for pre-marital counseling. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Looking forward to catching up with you when you return home.
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Great quick resoonse

Responses were quick and any/every question I had was answered. There was honesty which was important to me and helped with my budget a lot. I love that I got the answers and responses in timely matter. Others were not quick. Can鈥檛 wait for the special day!!! Thank you so much pastor d!!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Awww! Thanks so much for your kind words! I strive for promptness and professionalism on every front. My goal is to please my couples and exceed their wishes. I can't wait til your special day. It's going to be amazing! Thanks again for choosing me as your wedding officiant!

Chris Williams 路 Married on 01/12/2019

Ceremony was perfect!!!

Pastor D was amazing! Our service was personal and reflected our love for The Lord. He was very professional and responsive to our requests. Could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks Chris for such an outstanding review! It was a joy to work with you and your lovely bride to help create an unforgettable ceremony. I am so happy and excited for you both! Thanks for letting me serve you!

Savanna 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Pastor D was PERFECT!!!

We loved having Pastor D there with us on our special day! He worked very hard to make sure everything was EXACTLY how we wanted! He made our special day THAT much better!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Weddings By Pastor D 3
    Weddings By Pastor D 4

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be YOUR wedding officiant for your special day! It was such an honor to serve you and your groom as you begin your new lives together. You guys were great to work with! Thanks again for letting me serve you!

Megan 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding 10/6

He worked with us every step of the way and truly wanted to get to know us so he could personalize our experience.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks Megan for your review! It was my joy and pleasure to get to know you guys and help you create a beautiful ceremony that reflected YOU and your love for each other. Thanks for allowing me to serve you guys on your special day!

Tiffany 路 Married on 09/15/2018

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Pastor D! From the first time we met him, we were beyond thrilled to have him be a part of our special day. From a professional perspective, Pastor D went above and beyond. He did everything we asked and more. Even to the point I was texting him the day of the wedding asking for favors, and he was more than willing! We wanted our ceremony to be unique, and Pastor D did everything to make it exactly that. From a personal perspective, Pastor D is one of the most kind and loving souls we have ever met. He loves Jesus and it radiates throughout his entire being. He has always made us feel accepted and loved just for who we are. Pastor D always says he is your friend and there is no doubt he means it. He truly is a blessing from God to us! We could not have been more thankful to have him be a part of our day and now our lives.

Hire him...you will not regret it! :-)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany, for such an awesome review! I am the one who is grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such an amazing bride and groom. I'm so glad to call you friends!

Judy 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Mother of the Bride

Pastor D is amazing! He worked with us in every possible way to make my daughter's ceremony unforgettable. He made it a very fun ceremony without leaving out the true meaning of marriage!! This man walks and talks his faith! He is a true man of God! Our family feel in love with Pastor D at the first introduction. We feel like we have known him forever! We are forever grateful Pastor D crossed our paths. Hire him! You will be glad he crossed yours!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Judy, thanks so much for the beautiful review! I am honored to have had the opportunity to officiate the wedding of your beautiful daughter and her handsome groom. I am so thankful that our paths crossed and I consider us friends or "family" for life! God bless you and your family. Praying for you all and love you all dearly.

Angel 路 Married on 07/25/2018

He was very easy to work with. He gave us the exact wedding ceremony we wanted and is very nice and friendly. You can't go wrong with choosing him.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Angel, it was a joy to work with you and your groom to help create exactly what you desired. That's what I do as an officiant. I aim to serve and to please! Thanks for such a great review and the joy of serving you guys!

Conya 路 Married on 04/16/2016

Pastor D officiated my wedding on April 16, 2016. We were in a crunch for time and he was on the spot for us. He met with us a few times to discuss our wedding, finalized the vows and was very professional. He has a great personality to go with his professionalism. I would recommend him for anyone!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Conya, thanks for such an awesome review! It was my joy and pleasure to get to serve you guys and be there for you on such a special day. So thankful that our paths crossed and that I was able to serve you guys as you began your lives together!

Glenna 路 Married on 11/07/2015

Pastor DeWayne was fabulous!! He did our pre-marital counseling and took time with us... really discussed with us on 鈥渦s鈥 and our upcoming marriage in keeping God in the center of our marriage. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks Glenna for such an amazing review! I am humbled by your kindness. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to have served as YOUR wedding officiant for your special day. You and Travis make an amazing team! Thanks again for allowing me to serve you guys!

Debbie 路 Married on 02/14/2014

Pastor D is AMAZING! He is a TRUE man of God. He is personable, approachable and goes out of his way for others. My family and I were new to TN when we found his church. From the moment we walked in the door, he made us feel like family. He re-baptized my whole family and then when my husband and I decided to marry (blended family), we knew we wanted Pastor D to perform it. He listened to our needs/wants and we even incorporated my then 11 year old son into the ceremony. It was performed with God's word and EXACTLY as we requested it. We no longer live in TN, but feel TRULY blessed that we had the honor of knowing Pastor D and his wife and that he married us! Even after we left, he continued to keep up with us, check on us and that is a true mark of a man of God. He loves his children/his flock! We miss him terribly and always compare any other churches and pastors to him, as he "One of a Kind" and anyone that plans to use him to perform your ceremony will NOT be disappointed but be truly Blessed! If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Debbie, thank you so much for such a beautiful and humbling review! I strive to be an example of love for all and love the couples and families that I am blessed to serve. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to officiate your wedding. I love you guys!

Tim Mears 路 Married on 10/08/2011

Awesome Experience

Everything we asked for was taken care of and even things we didn't think of he was on top of.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks so much, Tim, for your kind review! It was my joy and pleasure to serve you and Heather as you began your new lives together. Thank you for letting me serve you guys on your special day!