Weddings By Pastor D Reviews

30 Reviews for Weddings By Pastor D

• Jessica

Jessica Lingscheit · Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful wedding!

Pastor D wrote and directed our ceremony. It was perfect. He played off of our personalities to make it perfect for us. He was very helpful with a lot of the planning as well. We would highly recommend Pastor D!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Y

Yadiry Moll · Married on 10/24/2020

Special day

Definitely very great and he makes it very memorable, also he is very engaging and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is special.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Timothy

Timothy · Married on 10/20/2020

Highly recommend Pastor D

Well communicated and enthusiastic. Made the ceremony a breeze and was down to earth. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Scott

Scott A Dowen · Married on 10/10/2020

Personable and Professional

Worked w us and made our day great! We had some challenges with traffic/accidents and he made everything comfortable and relaxed! He was professional and relaxed during the vows and made it a great day!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Kaylee Ragan · Married on 10/03/2020

Made my ceremony so special!

Pastor D was amazing! He made the ceremony loving, memorable, & fun! He brought in some of our true values as well & was MORE than accommodating & so easy to work with. Pastor D made my wedding such a special day.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Kassie · Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding Officiant

Pastor Dewayne was great. He was very professional with a touch of personal. Enjoyed his approach and friendliness.

Sent on 08/21/2020

Trey Smith · Married on 06/27/2020

Pastor D was a breeze to work with!

Pastor D contacted us before the wedding to give us our options for the ceremony, after we chose the route we wanted to go he made us a script and bulletin for us to approve. The day of the wedding he was prompt and very accommodating to some small last minute changes. He felt very genuine and put God in the ceremony, which was a big thing for us. I can’t recommend him highly enough. Look no further than Pastor D.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Kennedy Thatch · Married on 06/27/2020

Our elopement!

Pastor D has such a gentle, warm demeanor. The ceremony he wrote was just perfect! We felt so blessed to find him and have him as part of our day.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Ryan

Ryan Hastings · Married on 02/15/2020

Absolutely amazing

My wife and I had the most amazing experience with Pastor D. We not only hired him as our officiant, but he was our premarital counselor as well. This man is much more than just an officiant. He was there for us and took care of everything we needed. He will take the time to get to know you and will be a friend for life, long after your wedding day. He is very respectful and will definitely have you and your guests laughing and smiling during the ceremony. He will even stick around and bless the dinner for you if you want. Honestly, it was the best experience and well worth it! Pastor D is very passionate about his job and he makes you his priority on your special day.

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Brooke

Brooke Britney · Married on 01/25/2020

Perfect officiant for our perfect day

Pastor D was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. He was so easy to talk to and helpful before our wedding and he went over everything with us beforehand. We met him our wedding day and he is so easygoing, personable and all smiles! He made us feel so comfortable. Afterward we gave him our marriage license and he took care of EVERYTHING for us. We absolutely recommend Pastor D! Thank you so much for being the perfect start to our percent day!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Amy

Amy Isenhour · Married on 12/21/2019

Pastor D is the Best!

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Pastor D and he made our wedding day so special. Even in the rain on the beach, he was immensely positive and brought such great energy to the ceremony. He incorporated everything we wanted in our
    Vows and worked with us prior to the ceremony to ensure everything was exactly how we wanted it. If you are planning a Florida wedding, I highly recommend Pastor D!!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Brittany Dant · Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent!

Pastor D was absolutely amazing and more than we could have ever asked for. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and incorporated elements that made our wedding ceremony truly ours. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Jeseth

Jeseth · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing and Loving

Where to begin.... I had a last minuté cancellation with my previous officiant, the week of my wedding to be exact every brides nightmare. My maid of honor came across Pastor D who answered right away and had the most nurturing caring voice anyone could have. He came to the rescue last minute and made our wedding beautiful And memorable. He is the best of the best and we are so thankful.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Sean Evans · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect 👍 worth every penny

Pastor D is an awesome guy! Very understanding, he will work with you and be flexible knowing how busy it is planning a wedding! You would be making a mistake by choosing anyone else!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Winn · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy and painless

Pastor D was incredibly easy to work with. We gave him plenty of reason to turn us down (last minute elopement, mid-day Sunday timing, etc) but he came through for us in the clutch. I first contacted him 3 days before we wanted to be married and by the end of the first day, I had a date, time, and basic ceremony outline! Afterwords, he was so good about sending pictures he and a friendly bystander took of our weeding. My husband and I are very happy!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks so much for your kindness! It was a joy to serve you and Dominic for your special elopement. I enjoyed meeting you both and working with you. The weather was perfect for your beautiful ceremony on the bridge! Congratulations!
  • NICOLE

Nicole Bridgewater · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding Officiant!

If you are looking for a wedding officiant then look no further! Pastor D is the best! He is so easy to work with and truly listens to what you want in your ceremony! All of our guest kept talking about how great the ceremony was and I don’t think there was a dry eye in the room! Thank you again Pastor D for such a great wedding ceremony that we will remember forever!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome and kind review! You guys were amazing to work with. God bless you guys in your new marriage!

Carla Brannon · Married on 06/08/2019

Great!!! Pastor D made our wedding perfect, with a personal touch that was so uniquely us.

He made our wedding absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks Carla for being such an awesome bride to work with on your wedding! I am so honored that you and Kenny chose me to be your wedding officiant for your special day. Looking forward to staying in touch with you as your life unfolds together! Blessings to you both as you enter this new chapter of your lives!

Candice · Married on 05/18/2019

Pre-Marital Counseling

We met with Pastor D for pre-marital counseling and he was awesome. He is compassionate and honest with a great sense of humor. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thank you so much, Candice! It was a joy working with you and Will. I am so glad you used my services for pre-marital counseling. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Looking forward to catching up with you when you return home.

Larsyn Stacey · Married on 05/10/2019

Great Experience

Pastor D was everything and more that we could have asked for in a wedding officiant!! He was always extremely professional, helpful, and quick to respond. He definitely helped us make our special day one we will always cherish.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2019

Great quick resoonse

Responses were quick and any/every question I had was answered. There was honesty which was important to me and helped with my budget a lot. I love that I got the answers and responses in timely matter. Others were not quick. Can’t wait for the special day!!! Thank you so much pastor d!!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Awww! Thanks so much for your kind words! I strive for promptness and professionalism on every front. My goal is to please my couples and exceed their wishes. I can't wait til your special day. It's going to be amazing! Thanks again for choosing me as your wedding officiant!

Chris Williams · Married on 01/12/2019

Ceremony was perfect!!!

Pastor D was amazing! Our service was personal and reflected our love for The Lord. He was very professional and responsive to our requests. Could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks Chris for such an outstanding review! It was a joy to work with you and your lovely bride to help create an unforgettable ceremony. I am so happy and excited for you both! Thanks for letting me serve you!

Savanna · Married on 12/15/2018

Pastor D was PERFECT!!!

We loved having Pastor D there with us on our special day! He worked very hard to make sure everything was EXACTLY how we wanted! He made our special day THAT much better!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be YOUR wedding officiant for your special day! It was such an honor to serve you and your groom as you begin your new lives together. You guys were great to work with! Thanks again for letting me serve you!

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding 10/6

He worked with us every step of the way and truly wanted to get to know us so he could personalize our experience.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thanks Megan for your review! It was my joy and pleasure to get to know you guys and help you create a beautiful ceremony that reflected YOU and your love for each other. Thanks for allowing me to serve you guys on your special day!

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2018

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Pastor D! From the first time we met him, we were beyond thrilled to have him be a part of our special day. From a professional perspective, Pastor D went above and beyond. He did everything we asked and more. Even to the point I was texting him the day of the wedding asking for favors, and he was more than willing! We wanted our ceremony to be unique, and Pastor D did everything to make it exactly that. From a personal perspective, Pastor D is one of the most kind and loving souls we have ever met. He loves Jesus and it radiates throughout his entire being. He has always made us feel accepted and loved just for who we are. Pastor D always says he is your friend and there is no doubt he means it. He truly is a blessing from God to us! We could not have been more thankful to have him be a part of our day and now our lives.

Hire him...you will not regret it! :-)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany, for such an awesome review! I am the one who is grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such an amazing bride and groom. I'm so glad to call you friends!

Judy · Married on 09/15/2018

Mother of the Bride

Pastor D is amazing! He worked with us in every possible way to make my daughter's ceremony unforgettable. He made it a very fun ceremony without leaving out the true meaning of marriage!! This man walks and talks his faith! He is a true man of God! Our family feel in love with Pastor D at the first introduction. We feel like we have known him forever! We are forever grateful Pastor D crossed our paths. Hire him! You will be glad he crossed yours!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Weddings By Pastor D's reply:

Judy, thanks so much for the beautiful review! I am honored to have had the opportunity to officiate the wedding of your beautiful daughter and her handsome groom. I am so thankful that our paths crossed and I consider us friends or "family" for life! God bless you and your family. Praying for you all and love you all dearly.