Weddings by Marty Reviews

53 | Miami, FL

53 Reviews for Weddings by Marty

53 Weddings by Marty Reviews

Cristina · Married on 09/22/2018

Marty is so very sweet, responsive, kind and made our ceremony one to remember forever. She came to check on myself and the groom prior to ceremony and made sure everyone knew exactly what the plan was. Marty is so professional yet adds a personal, beautiful touch! Anyone would be lucky to have her officiate there ceremony! Thank you Marty!

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Marty is simply the best option you can get. She officiated my wedding and I absolutetly recommend her a 100%. She really exceeded my expectations. I have a memorable wedding ceremony. In the reception Marty was the best as well. Everything run smoothly from beginning to the end. She is very professional. My guests loved my event and I sure enjoyed it and will be forever in my heart.

Diana · Married on 05/05/2018

What can I say ?
    Choosing Marty was a no brainer
    From wedding rehearsal to wedding day, Marty conducted the wedding to the tee.
    Wedding was beautiful and as a master of ceremony, she made everything excellent.
    Love her so much

Heather · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent, she was very responsive and handled all the details. I could bounce ideas off of her and she was very flexible to how I wanted to run the evening. She walked us through all the details like where to stand, when to move, who takes the flowers, etc. so there were no questions about what to do. And she has an incredible price point compared to anyone else I asked. I highly recommend. Very professional.

Sarais · Married on 01/20/2018

Wow! Where do I begin? Marty is not only amazing at what she does, she is such a sweet and genuine person, and always there when you need her. I could not have asked for a better person to marry my husband and I, and also MC our wedding. She speaks perfect English and Spanish and since I had a lot of guests that spoke only Spanish she did a bilingual ceremony which was absolutely beautiful. She has such a wonderful voice, its a pleasure to hear her speak. During the reception she did the blessing of the food, bouquet, and garter toss. She's got a great personality and creates a fun atmosphere for everyone. A month before the wedding we got together to go over what she was going to say during the ceremony and she even created a layout of how my bridal party would walk in for the ceremony and how they would walk in for the reception. She is extremely well prepared and professional and she is affordable which is a plus! This woman goes above and beyond for her clients and she definitely exceeded my expectations. I have tons of wonderful things to say about her, but I would rather you see for yourself. Thank you Marty for making my wedding day even more special!

Christina · Married on 01/12/2018

We're so glad we used Marty as our wedding officiant. She met us with just several days before our wedding and went through the entire ceremony with us. We chose to do a bilingual ceremony and she recommended which parts should be in English, Spanish and/or both. Marty's professionalism and experience is what makes her such a great wedding officiant.

Katy · Married on 01/06/2018

We had a great experience working with Marty as the Master of Ceremony at our wedding. She was very professional and organized, and she kept everything on track during our reception. We felt comfortable with her from the first phone call and she always responded quickly to any and all questions we had. We highly recommend Marty!!

Sara · Married on 12/02/2017

Wonderful experience with Marty! It all went smooth or as smooth as a wedding can go : ) She is sweet and kind hearted, a great addition to your wedding day.

Vianeth · Married on 11/12/2017

Marty was exceptional we loved working with her, she was professional, fun and comforting. We highly recommend Weddings by Marty. Definitely will be using her for our renewals .
    Thank you Marty !! ❤️
    Mr and Mrs Avila

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

Honestly, she is the best and is willing to do anything to make your day special. She wants what you want and is in no way selfish. I love her!

Jackie · Married on 04/15/2017

I attended a friend's wedding where Marty was the officiant and I knew I had to hire her for my special day. Marty is very professional and has many many experience. She was always willing to chat and made our wedding speacial. choosing her for our big day was the best thing we did. she made people laugh and keep it interesting. Thank you Marty for everything!!-Demetrius and Jackie. :)

Joyce · Married on 03/12/2017

Marty was so sweet and helpful. She provided us with information, good advice and guidance. She was always ready to answer all of our questions. She was prepared and you could see how well experienced she is.
    Marty is a person that is passionate about her work. She does this because its fun for her and she likes to see couples smile and achieve their dream wedding.

Ailyn · Married on 12/17/2016

Marty was an absolute dream to work with! She was the officiant and master of ceremony at our bilingual wedding--her English and Spanish are both perfect. Not only is she professional and responsive, she is also extremely organized. We met with her prior to our wedding and went over the entire ceremony and reception. She took it upon herself to type (and diagram) everything and email it to us. Not only did this help calm our nerves, it also served as a tool for our rehearsal--everyone knew exactly what they had to do! She is caring, easy to work with, and flexible even when last minute changes occur. Marty was on top of everything and ensured our wedding day ran smoothly. We are extremely happy with her service!

• Y

Yahily · Married on 12/11/2016

Maricela is a great officiant and master of ceremonies. My husband and I were really pleased with her services. She was super attentive and polite. She helped us organize our wedding activities and ceremony. All our guests commneted on how nice and organized she was. Thank you Maricela.

Catalina · Married on 09/17/2016

Thank you Marty for making our day even more special with your kind words. The Ceremony was perfect! The Poems and the readings were beautiful! You had me and my guests crying. Marty made us feel welcome from day one. Marty took the time to explain everything from start to finished and was very professional and fantastic! Marty even took the time coordinate my bridesmaids for the Ceremony and took control. Thank you Marty for adding our special Anniversary request to our wedding and executing our vision. I highly recommend Marty as she will make your day a very special one!

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2016

Marty was fantastic. She was very on point and knew exactly what needed to be done and when. It felt like our wedding was a bit unorganized during the event as we didn't have a planner, but Marty was very good at directing. She even finished our sand ceremony vase for us. I would highly recommend her services.

Maria · Married on 06/05/2016

She was very attentive from day one.

Arlen · Married on 03/26/2016

We hired Marty to officiate our wedding and it was hands down one of the best decisions we made. We wanted a non-denominational bilingual ceremony that still included beautiful readings and a blessing for our union. Before finding Marty, I thought all we could get from a non-denominational officiant were legal vows and a quick notary stamp. Wow, were we wrong!!!! Marty met with us at her house and went over ALL the readings and ceremonies for us. We agreed on which readings should be in Spanish and which we wanted in English.

Her vows were so moving we actually decided to use them instead of our own. She does not have an accent in either language in case you're interested in the bilingual service. Her voice was soothing and she is extremely dependable in answering emails, etc. We were in tears our entire ceremony becauseof how beautiful and moving all her readings were.

We cannot wait to renew our vows and have Marty be a part of that day as well :)

Esly · Married on 03/24/2016

I wish i could explain how amazing she is! Extremely caring and understanding, she was my officiant and master ceremony, and i honestly made my wedding planning sound easy. She was worth every single penny! Thank you Marty!!!

Nicole · Married on 02/12/2016

Marty was able to get to know the two of us and he performed an incredibly touching ceremony. Marty performed our ceremony in both English and Spanish and our family and friends really enjoyed that special touch. We would highly recommend Marty!!

Ailette · Married on 02/06/2016

She is absolutely amazing. Such a great and caring person. She made our wedding ceremony specifically for us took all of our ideas and made an unforgettable ceremony dedicated just to us. Her personality is absolutely fantastic. When she speaks it makes you feel soothing and peaceful. My husband and i absolutely loved her. Recommend her with my eyes closed.

Monica · Married on 01/23/2016

Marty was the emcee at my daughter's 15th birthday. She was extremely helpful, caring, and professional. I could call her at any time and she would answer any and all questions gladly. She made the presentation ceremony one to remember. I can't tell you how many guests complimented me on it and the thanks goes all to Marty. One word can describe her and her services -- outstanding.

Monica Colucci

Kielan · Married on 12/20/2015

Marty was the most important person at my wedding! She went above and beyond her way to help me. On the day of my wedding, my florist, who was also staging everything, left without telling anyone, and leaving work undone behind. After Marty married me, she went in her car to buy a pice of chalk I needed to finish my seating table. She help me finish the decoration while my guests waited at the bar. She reminded calmed and gave me the strength and the support I needed not to scream and cry out of rage when I realized my decoration was not finished and my guests were waiting outside. I have no way of repaying what she did for me. If you are in the process of choosing an officiant, GO WITH MARTY. She is more than an officiant, she is a Fairy Godmother that has your back on the most important day of your life.

Darjan · Married on 11/25/2015

Thamis&Darjan
    From the first phone call Marty was very kind and professional. She was very patient, explained everything we needed to know before the wedding. You can see that she's enjoying in her job...
    After we met her we had that good feeling like we know her for a long time...ceremony was nice and relaxed cause Marty has very pleasant voice.
    Marty if you read this we want to thank you once again for your help, patience and good job done.