Weddings by Marty Reviews

1 User photo

Weddings by Marty 1

Darrian P · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Weddings By Marty

My wife and I hired Weddings By Marty to perform officiant service for our wedding on May 24th, 2019 and that was the best decision we made! We looked at several different officiants, there wasn't another officiant that had as many great reviews as Marty. Planning a wedding 1500 miles away is difficult and Marty was excellent with helping us. Few days before our wedding we met with Marty and she is such an amazing person. We felt like family and that we have known her for years after the first time meeting her. Marty pricing is competitive, she was on time, and she did an excellent job reciting the materials we went over. If you need an officiant to perform your service, you don't have to look any further! Weddings By Marty will take care of you!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Diailyn

Diailyn Sanchez · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Officiant and Master of Ceremony

I highly recommend her , my officiant before canceled two weeks before my wedding, and i found marty , thank god i did she was the best , she is always available, and on time . You would make the right decision in booking her !! Thank you Marty!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Maykelin Tolentino · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Voice

Marty was amazing. She helped us make our daughter’s Quinces memorable. I would recommend her to anyone. She is so professional and the way she speaks is wonderful.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Ada

Ada · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing amazing

Marty ran things smoothly and made sure she catered to our needs! She’s very experienced and knows what she’s doing!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Y

Yanni · Married on 04/29/2019

What a beautiful ceremony

Marty is so kind, caring, and thoughtful! She made our experience so amazing. She made it such a memorable moment for my partner and I. I absolutely love every moment of my wedding! She truly made ya feel special.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/17/2019

Marty is the sweetest

Marty was so sweet and helpful. Her reassurances helped our confidence amd nerves for the ceremony. She was very professional and kept open communication. Thank you soooo much Marty!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Weddings by Marty 2
  • Gaby

Gaby · Married on 03/16/2019

Nothing short of Amazing!

Having Marty officiate our wedding was a dream. She is so sweet, experienced, and has the most beautiful voice! We met with her a few months before the wedding and went over the ceremony in detail customizing it to my groom and I's preferences. We did a bilingual ceremony to accommodate both sides of our families and incorporated her vows along with a special ceremony for our daughter. She made us feel so good about the ceremony and everything went perfectly. She is nothing short of amazing!!!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Bilingual Wedding

I loved working with Marty! The ceremony flowed, she spoke with such passion and love, and was able to project her voice for our guests. She made the planning process easy and coordination smooth. We had a bilingual wedding and it was one of my highlights to exchange our vows in our native languages. Marty is amazing and a must for your event.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Cristina · Married on 09/22/2018

Marty is so very sweet, responsive, kind and made our ceremony one to remember forever. She came to check on myself and the groom prior to ceremony and made sure everyone knew exactly what the plan was. Marty is so professional yet adds a personal, beautiful touch! Anyone would be lucky to have her officiate there ceremony! Thank you Marty!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2018

Marty is simply the best option you can get. She officiated my wedding and I absolutetly recommend her a 100%. She really exceeded my expectations. I have a memorable wedding ceremony. In the reception Marty was the best as well. Everything run smoothly from beginning to the end. She is very professional. My guests loved my event and I sure enjoyed it and will be forever in my heart.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

What can I say about Marty? As a human being she is the sweetest most lovely person anyone could ever meet. Marty made our wedding beyond special, her voice is soothing and her diction is poetic. If you need an officiant with the qualities I just mentioned don't think twice. I am blessed to have found her, she made every step of the way so much easier and her contact with my now husband and myself like we knew each other for years. We love you and will be forever greatful for being part of our dream wedding.

Jorge and Laura
    8-25-2018

Sent on 08/28/2018

Diana · Married on 05/05/2018

What can I say ?
    Choosing Marty was a no brainer
    From wedding rehearsal to wedding day, Marty conducted the wedding to the tee.
    Wedding was beautiful and as a master of ceremony, she made everything excellent.
    Love her so much

Sent on 05/07/2018

Heather · Married on 04/07/2018

Excellent, she was very responsive and handled all the details. I could bounce ideas off of her and she was very flexible to how I wanted to run the evening. She walked us through all the details like where to stand, when to move, who takes the flowers, etc. so there were no questions about what to do. And she has an incredible price point compared to anyone else I asked. I highly recommend. Very professional.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Sarais · Married on 01/20/2018

Wow! Where do I begin? Marty is not only amazing at what she does, she is such a sweet and genuine person, and always there when you need her. I could not have asked for a better person to marry my husband and I, and also MC our wedding. She speaks perfect English and Spanish and since I had a lot of guests that spoke only Spanish she did a bilingual ceremony which was absolutely beautiful. She has such a wonderful voice, its a pleasure to hear her speak. During the reception she did the blessing of the food, bouquet, and garter toss. She's got a great personality and creates a fun atmosphere for everyone. A month before the wedding we got together to go over what she was going to say during the ceremony and she even created a layout of how my bridal party would walk in for the ceremony and how they would walk in for the reception. She is extremely well prepared and professional and she is affordable which is a plus! This woman goes above and beyond for her clients and she definitely exceeded my expectations. I have tons of wonderful things to say about her, but I would rather you see for yourself. Thank you Marty for making my wedding day even more special!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Christina · Married on 01/12/2018

We're so glad we used Marty as our wedding officiant. She met us with just several days before our wedding and went through the entire ceremony with us. We chose to do a bilingual ceremony and she recommended which parts should be in English, Spanish and/or both. Marty's professionalism and experience is what makes her such a great wedding officiant.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Katy · Married on 01/06/2018

We had a great experience working with Marty as the Master of Ceremony at our wedding. She was very professional and organized, and she kept everything on track during our reception. We felt comfortable with her from the first phone call and she always responded quickly to any and all questions we had. We highly recommend Marty!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Sara · Married on 12/02/2017

Wonderful experience with Marty! It all went smooth or as smooth as a wedding can go : ) She is sweet and kind hearted, a great addition to your wedding day.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Vianeth · Married on 11/12/2017

Marty was exceptional we loved working with her, she was professional, fun and comforting. We highly recommend Weddings by Marty. Definitely will be using her for our renewals .
    Thank you Marty !! ❤️
    Mr and Mrs Avila

Sent on 11/18/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

Honestly, she is the best and is willing to do anything to make your day special. She wants what you want and is in no way selfish. I love her!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Jackie · Married on 04/15/2017

I attended a friend's wedding where Marty was the officiant and I knew I had to hire her for my special day. Marty is very professional and has many many experience. She was always willing to chat and made our wedding speacial. choosing her for our big day was the best thing we did. she made people laugh and keep it interesting. Thank you Marty for everything!!-Demetrius and Jackie. :)

Sent on 11/22/2017

Joyce · Married on 03/12/2017

Marty was so sweet and helpful. She provided us with information, good advice and guidance. She was always ready to answer all of our questions. She was prepared and you could see how well experienced she is.
    Marty is a person that is passionate about her work. She does this because its fun for her and she likes to see couples smile and achieve their dream wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Ailyn · Married on 12/17/2016

Marty was an absolute dream to work with! She was the officiant and master of ceremony at our bilingual wedding--her English and Spanish are both perfect. Not only is she professional and responsive, she is also extremely organized. We met with her prior to our wedding and went over the entire ceremony and reception. She took it upon herself to type (and diagram) everything and email it to us. Not only did this help calm our nerves, it also served as a tool for our rehearsal--everyone knew exactly what they had to do! She is caring, easy to work with, and flexible even when last minute changes occur. Marty was on top of everything and ensured our wedding day ran smoothly. We are extremely happy with her service!

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • Y

Yahily · Married on 12/11/2016

Maricela is a great officiant and master of ceremonies. My husband and I were really pleased with her services. She was super attentive and polite. She helped us organize our wedding activities and ceremony. All our guests commneted on how nice and organized she was. Thank you Maricela.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Catalina · Married on 09/17/2016

Thank you Marty for making our day even more special with your kind words. The Ceremony was perfect! The Poems and the readings were beautiful! You had me and my guests crying. Marty made us feel welcome from day one. Marty took the time to explain everything from start to finished and was very professional and fantastic! Marty even took the time coordinate my bridesmaids for the Ceremony and took control. Thank you Marty for adding our special Anniversary request to our wedding and executing our vision. I highly recommend Marty as she will make your day a very special one!

Sent on 10/04/2016