Weddings by Marty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Melina M. Getting married on 07/03/2023

Wonderful!

Marty was professional, kind and provided a beautiul ceremony! She nailed the flow and timing perfectly to make a bilingual ceremony feel natural and not overdone with translations. Thank you Marty!
  • Aneiter
    Aneiter G. Married on 12/05/2021

Wedding ceremony

Marty is the most amazing and sweet officiant I have ever seen. She performed our ceremony and it’s was the most beautiful touching moment ever. We can’t describe how great full we are having her as our officiant. Our ceremony was beyond beautiful!!! If you want to have the ceremony of your dreams then Marty is the one!!!
    Jessica P. Married on 11/14/2021

Best Decision

Marty was amazing!! We hired her and our officiant and MC for our November wedding. Such a sweet and amazing person with great attention to detail. We loved how easy she made the process seem and how great she was to talk to. It was amazing to have someone with years of experience and plenty of ideas, be part of our wedding.
  • Claudia
    Claudia G. Married on 10/15/2021

Excellent service!

Weddings by Marty was amazing, my wedding was very well organized and everyone was in love with the ceremony, especially me (the bride). Marty was a key in the success of the wedding ceremony flow, she set up the correct order and it was perfect.
    Marty also give in our wedding beautiful speeches and engaged in the whole process with very good positive energy and professionalism.
  • Milka
    Milka M. Married on 10/14/2021

Amazing Service

Marty was an Angel in my wedding! She opened her home to us, answered all our questions (which where multiple), but most special thing she handled everything on point with the wedding as our master of ceremony! Also she did our wedding our dreams come true :)!! Love you Marty!!
    Lorena C. Married on 09/25/2021

Marty made it as special as we wanted it to be .

Marty took the time to meet with us and go over all the things we wanted to include in this special day. She helped select special vows for my daughters and my new husband as well as including the parents that has passed. She helped out family that spoke Spanish and English feel apart of the day by having a bilingual ceremony. We loved it and will never forget it.
    Sarah S. Married on 07/02/2021

Ceremony of Our Dreams, Thanks to Marty!

Marty is an actual angel on earth. She opened her heart and her home to us on more than one occasion as we went over logistics and every detail of our ceremony. Marty never tired of our questions and was patient with us. In unprecedented times, we had to postpone our wedding two times. Marty was incredibly understanding and flexible with these changes. Her kindness was so needed during this difficult time. As we reviewed the specifics of the ceremony, she was open to feedback and even allowed us to perfectly tailor it, making it uniquely ours. On the big day, Marty spoke eloquently and everything she said had so much purpose and beauty. At one point, she even provided comic relief during the ceremony which in turn made us – and the entire room - roar with laughter. She has the type of personality that makes you want to know her and be around her. Everyone had such nice things to say about our special day and one constant was our incredible officiant and friend, Marty. We will always remember our special day and the important role that Marty played in it. Thank you for making us official! We love you, Marty!
    Dayani Married on 04/04/2021

Excellent !! 100% recommended

Excellent !! If you are looking for a bilingual wedding officiant, spot looking, book Marty !! We had our wedding on 4/4/21 and Marty was our officiant and MC and there are no words to describe how thankful we are of Marty . She took care of every single details, advised us according her experience thru out our event and everything was perfect , no flaws .. happy bride !! Truly!
    Lindsey M. Married on 04/03/2021

Love is in the air with Marty!

From the moment we first spoke with Marty on the phone, I knew she was the “one”. As silly as that sounds, you can feel the love Marty exudes just from the sound of her kind voice. We were truly blessed to have Marty part of our special day. She has this magical touch and way of saying things that just makes you smile from ear to ear. Simply put, Marty was just the perfect fit for us. She’s such a kind, sweet person and I’m thankful to have had her by our side that day. She made everything run seamlessly. Thank you Marty – Lindsey & Dave (4.3.21)
    Darrian Married on 12/05/2020

Weddings By Marty

My wife and I hired Weddings By Marty to perform officiant service for our wedding on May 24th, 2019 and that was the best decision we made! We looked at several different officiants, there wasn't another officiant that had as many great reviews as Marty. Planning a wedding 1500 miles away is difficult and Marty was excellent with helping us. Few days before our wedding we met with Marty and she is such an amazing person. We felt like family and that we have known her for years after the first time meeting her. Marty pricing is competitive, she was on time, and she did an excellent job reciting the materials we went over. If you need an officiant to perform your service, you don't have to look any further! Weddings By Marty will take care of you!
    Liany R. Married on 10/23/2020

Excellent!!!

My husband and I live in Tampa, FL and got married in Miami this past Oct. 23rd, 2020. Marty was our wedding officiant and master of ceremony. She did such a great job that I do recommend her to family members, friends and everyone. Marty is very sweet, professional, organized, helpful and speaks fluent English and Spanish. She was always available everytime I had a question and even the day before the wedding she called us to check if we wanted to change anything at the last time. She is just the best addition to your wedding ceremony!!!!
    Gabriel Married on 08/02/2020

Marty is a warm, experienced, and flexible officiant

Marty thoughtfully guided us through the process of planning our ceremony with suggestions, adaptability, and frank and expert advice. The ceremony itself was a perfect blend of my wife and I's cultures. We highly recommend Marty!
  • Dayana
    Dayana P. Married on 12/27/2019

Love her!!!

Marty is amazing! She is very sweet and professional. She pays attention to every single detail and made my ceremony everything I wanted and more. She takes her time getting to know the couple and gives you exactly the typed of ceremony you ask for.

Weddings by Marty's reply:

Thank you Dayana. You were also wonderful to work with. I love my brides!!! Thank you for this wonderful review.
  • Roger
    Roger G. Married on 11/01/2019

Wedding 11/1/2019

Marty is so amazing. The ceremony was so smooth. She was there everytime to make sure we were in place and ready. Amazing.
    If you want to hire a officiate I recommended her.
    Diana A. Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Ceremony

We hired Marty for our wedding ceremony and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. The ceremony was bilingual so that everyone felt included. Marty's vows were beautiful and she worked well with some last minute changes. I highly recommend Marty to be your officiant. Thank you so much for everything!
  • Liban
    Liban G. Married on 09/08/2019

A Hidden Gem in Plain Sight

We hired Marisela to be our officiant and we struck gold. Better yet a Diamond. Marisela above all, is a true professional. From the moment we sat with her in our first session to the very moment of our wedding ceremony, she portrayed a genuine sense of care and kindness. We had not though of our vows when she recommended to use hers. She read to us one of hers and we were left speechless. Marty went above and beyond with our preparations. Her years of experience showed throughout all our interactions. Myself and my wife are grateful for all the love you shared with us. Our family and friends were deeply touched with our Sand Ceremony. Your thoughtful suggestion has been the talk of the week. Not even the pictures were able to attained the welcoming feeling your ceremony did. To all the couples out there looking for a magnificent officiant and wonderful experience for your special day: Marty is the one you has been looking for. Once again, Marty: a thousand thank you would not be enough to express how we feel. Our special day became a fairy tail moment because of you.
  • Natalie
    Natalie V. Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

Super nice and accommodating especially since it was so last minute!
  • Karen
    Karen R. Married on 08/03/2019

Genuine & Attentive to Detail

We were married this past Saturday, August 3 at Killian Palm Country Club and we have nothing but great things to say about Marty. From the day I picked up the phone to discuss with her, to the day we met , she devoted so much time to getting to know us and exactly what we wanted. On day of, she was patient, flexible, and you can tell she loves what she does. Thanks Marty for sealing our love. Rabel & I are very grateful!
  • Diailyn
    Diailyn S. Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Officiant and Master of Ceremony

I highly recommend her , my officiant before canceled two weeks before my wedding, and i found marty , thank god i did she was the best , she is always available, and on time . You would make the right decision in booking her !! Thank you Marty!!
    Arianna P. Married on 06/16/2019

Best. Wedding. Officient. Ever!

I reached out to Marty to officiate my wedding after having such a wonderful experience with her officiating my sister’s wedding 3 years ago. She was very thorough and prompt in answering emails. She is bilingual and is able to speak beautifully in both English and Spanish. I loved how soothing her voice was, which made the ceremony sound amazing! Marty gives her clients the option to write their own vows or to use hers – well, let me tell you that her vows are gorgeous and so romantic. Even though the ceremony was non-denominational, she makes it feel like a “real wedding” instead of a civil union because of how beautiful the readings were. I would recommend Weddings by Marty to everyone without any reservations.
    Maykelin T. Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Voice

Marty was amazing. She helped us make our daughter’s Quinces memorable. I would recommend her to anyone. She is so professional and the way she speaks is wonderful.
  • Ada
    Ada Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing amazing

Marty ran things smoothly and made sure she catered to our needs! She’s very experienced and knows what she’s doing!
  • Y
    Yanni Married on 04/29/2019

What a beautiful ceremony

Marty is so kind, caring, and thoughtful! She made our experience so amazing. She made it such a memorable moment for my partner and I. I absolutely love every moment of my wedding! She truly made ya feel special.
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 03/17/2019

Marty is the sweetest

Marty was so sweet and helpful. Her reassurances helped our confidence amd nerves for the ceremony. She was very professional and kept open communication. Thank you soooo much Marty!