Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant Reviews

27 Reviews for Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant

1 User photo

Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant 1

John · Married on 06/10/2018

Keith provided his extensive expertise when he acted as our wedding coordinator and everything was smooth and perfect.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Weddings by Keith Maddox, Officiant's reply:

Thank you John! It was great to work with you & Jacquelyn, as well as Jen and the rest your families. If you ever need anything, please let me know.

Candi · Married on 02/23/2018

Very friendly, responds quickly, easy to work with, very flexible. He made things easy and painless just how I like it!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Skye · Married on 02/07/2018

Keith did an outstanding job officiating our wedding. Our friend gave Keith our info and Keith called us that night. He went over every option he offers and sent us a review word for word of what he, and the groom and I would say as well. He did not finalize anything until we reviewed it with him and agreed on it. Very cost friendly, professional and courteous.

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

I am not a bride, but I manage a venue where Keith often officiates. He is extremely professional, personal, and attentive, and one of the best that have ever worked with. There is nothing negative to say, and if you want the perfect wedding, be sure to include Keith. He is absolutely wonderful!

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

You will not be disappointed choosing Keith for an officiant! He is personable and down to earth but just as professional. Keith customized our wedding to exactly what we wanted for our day! He was always available whenever we had questions, worked our meetings around crazy work schedules and conducted our ceremony flawlessly with very short notice of finishing touches (on our request). We couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/01/2017

From our very first meeting to the end of our wedding day Keith and his wife were amazing!! So extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and funny! Our wedding would have probably been a catastrophe without him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!! Our venue planner said we didn’t need a dj that we could use a iPod and speaker, that would have been the biggest mistake. Keith did so much more than provide the music, not only did he schedule the day down to the minute but he also directed the crowd, helped us with the speechs, the games we played during the reception. If we had to redo the wedding with a smaller budget we would pick Keith first an go from there. If you book this wonderful guy, not only will he make your wedding wonderful but you will be so happy you did!!!

Alisha · Married on 12/03/2016

If you want your wedding day to be perfect... choose Keith! He will make your ceremony however you want! We chose to open with a silly movie quote and Keith had no problems working our thoughts into reality!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Alaine · Married on 10/08/2016

Keith and his wife Cassie are an amazing team! We wanted a secular ceremony with some elements of tradition and whimsy. Keith Maddox was able to meet all of our needs. Keith listened to our ideas and help us put together the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Alysse · Married on 08/27/2016

Keith personalized every aspect of our ceremony and truly made it our own. He helped us through parts that when we didn't exactly know what we wanted but knew what our vision was. The ceremony planner he gave us to work on was extremely through in how we wanted to plan the ceremony. Keith was super flexible and even let my cousin do the closing prayer, which meant so much to us. Keith was even available to help us through rehearsal and was patient enough to wait until all members of the party were present to start going through the "run through" of the day.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kalie · Married on 08/20/2016

We were very happy with our choice!

Jamisyn · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with Keith was awesome. He took all that I wanted, and added to it, and didn't include anything I didn't want. I didn't want any religious or spiritual references and he was very accommodating. It was the best ceremony I could have ever asked for. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Samantha · Married on 07/11/2015

Keith was amazing to work with. He was very professional and went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding incorporated my husband's and my wants. He customized the ceremony to capture our relationship. He made sure the day went smoothly and that we were able to worry about as little as possible and enjoy our day. He was willing to spend as much time as we wanted to plan everything out. He was always willing to meet with us, whether it be in person or via video chat, to ensure that we were all on the same page prior to th big day. We would recommend Keith to anyone. He rocked!

Sara Jane · Married on 06/19/2015

Keith Maddox was very professional and worked well with my husband and me, quickly figuring out our personalities and helping us find out exactly what we wanted. Keith was amazing at making sure our ceremony and reception both flowed seamlessly. We both absolutely LOVED having him as part of our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Abigail · Married on 10/04/2014

So many great things to say about Keith. Super responsive - I never felt like a bother. He made us feel like we were his only wedding which is just what a bride wants. Never made us feel like it was too many meetings, questions or clarifications. Great ideas brought to the table to make our experience unique and memorable.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Keith was very friendly, laid back and professional. He was willing to tailor the ceremony to whatever specific needs we had. He arrived early on the day of the ceremony to calm the nerves of the bridal party. He was available whenever we had any questions and arranged our meetings in nearby locations. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Debra · Married on 05/12/2014

We had the need to plan a wedding ceremony on short notice, from out-of-state. As we knew no one in the area, I counted on the recommendations from Wedding Wire, and we were not disappointed. Keith was wonderful, kind, flexible, and the ceremony went off without a hitch. He was patient with us as our plans and times changed, and was just the best to work with. I highly recommend him to any couple who is in need of an officiant in the Columbus, Indiana area. Thanks Keith!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Tana · Married on 07/06/2013

Keith Maddox is the most professional & friendly Officiant! We couldn't have asked for a better fit for our big day. He is highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Keith is professional, dependable and just a nice guy. Everyone loved our service and Keith worked with me on how it would be worded. He is very flexible and helpful. Very helpful with questions on how the ceremony should go and who should walk down the aisle at what time. Keith is also a DJ and that makes things very convenient. He also did a great job at the reception and I would recommend him for either DJ or officiant. We were very impressed and so was everyone else at our wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2012

We wanted a ceremony about us, and had a few ideas of what we didn't want but didn't know what we did want! Keith helped us through all of it and helped us create the perfect day for us. He was so easy to work with, and was supportive of our decisions. I can't recommend him highly enough! Definitely removed a great deal of stress from planning our wedding!

Rhea · Married on 10/28/2012

Keith was awesome! Keith was very helpful and went above and beyond to work with us. Keith was professional, flexible, and affordable.

We gave our ideas and thoughts on how we wanted the ceremony to be and Keith created the perfect ceremony. We did not have a wedding rehersal, but Keith was able to guide us and the ceremony was perfect and everything I wanted it to be.

Keith was very easy to commuicate with and responded in a timely manner. Keith was on time and dependable. Keith was recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend Keith to everyone!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Joanie · Married on 07/22/2012

Keith and Cassie are not only amazing friends, but they are the utmost professionals in the business of weddings and receptions. I would highly recommend Maddox entertainment for your wedding or any type of entertainment purposes you can imagine. Well worth the investment!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2012

Keith was absolutely amazing! He took the time to meet with my husband and I about a month before our wedding to get everything about the ceremony planned out the way we wanted. We wanted a short, not-completely-traditional ceremony and that's exactly what Keith helped us to create. The day of the wedding, he came early enough to have a pracice run, which was wonderful. For our outdoor wedding, he recommended we use his wireless microphone/speaker, which was a fantastic idea -- it worked out great. I really couldn't be happier with how our wedding ceremony went. It was everything we wanted it to be! Keith is very easy to communicate with and quick to respond via email or phone. He is poised and professional, and very good at what he does. I will definitely recommend him to everyone I know!!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Emily · Married on 10/07/2011

Keith was great! He did everything we asked and was very professional and reasonably priced. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/06/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/10/2011

Keith was amazing! You can tell that he really loves working with couples to make their ceremonies amazing. I actually didn't tell him the rehearsal date until just a couple weeks until the wedding (not recommended!) and he still made it. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 09/17/2011

Tonya · Married on 10/09/2010

Ours was the first wedding that Keith officiated. He and I really collaborated on the ceremony to make it personal for my husband and I.