Weddings by Judy Reviews

Weddings by Judy 4
Weddings by Judy 5
Weddings by Judy 6

Marie · Married on 10/23/2017

Judy is one of the best decision we had planning our elopement. She's very professional and very responsive to all the inquiries and requests we had. She's very friendly that you almost felt like you've known each other for ages. I highly recommend her.

Erik · Married on 10/22/2017

Judy went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure our event was perfect. We spoke with her a few times via phone from Texas to figure out specifics. On the day of our wedding, she arrived promptly and fit right in with everyone. She is extremely personable and fun to be around. Our wedding party loved her 'service' and the feedback was that it was hip, relevant, and perfect mixture of funny and serious.

The value she brought at her price-point is second to none. Paying her was easy (2 payments through Venmo), and there were no issues whatsoever.. I would recommend Judy 100% and grade her A+.

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2017

My husband and I, were pretty sure we wanted to use Judy as our Officiant just from the reviews (and price!). However, after speaking to her, we were POSITIVE she was the perfect choice. Judy is AMAZING. She didn't just show up, and read a piece of paper. She is very, very personable. Not only was she early for the ceremony, she was able to spend some time with each of us. Both making sure we were okay ( which was much needed in such an overwhelming moment), and giving us a run thru of how things would go and what to expect. She did the same with our parents, groomsmen, and bridal party.. Judy took small points from our previous conversations to make our ceremony personal. I was completely amazed by that. It was if she has known us, our whole relationship. Judy is accommodating, extremely helpful, and an EXCELLENT Officiant. We couldn't have chosen anyone better for such an important day of our lives. We're glad she was available for our date and time.. ( Did we mention we started searching for an officiant only a month or so before the ceremony..?) We would Most Definitely Recommend Judy!

Weddings by Judy 7
    Weddings by Judy 8
    Weddings by Judy 9
    Weddings by Judy 10

Laurel · Married on 10/08/2017

My meeting with Judy prior to my wedding (a month before) was very refreshing for me, because I didn’t know what to expect and I was not prepared. But she was great in giving me advice, and sharing her ideas on how to make the ceremony successfully. She was very informative. After our initial meeting, whenever I reached out to her with random questions she was very responsive.
    On the day of our wedding, she arrived on time, helped to coordinate my bridal party and was helpful in giving everyone a final rundown of their roles for the ceremony. She helped make my ceremony magical, everything went as planned and I would highly recommend her to officiate your wedding :).

Thomas · Married on 09/23/2017

My wife and I couldn't have been more happy , thanks to Judy. I picked a location that we couldn't book, in Central Park, that was packed with another wedding party, and not only was Judy early but quickly managed the situation. She is one of the most genuine people that I have met, she was a natural in helping us through the whole process, making us laugh and more importantly providing a very memorable service. If you are looking for an amazing Wedding Officiant, look no further.

eguono · Married on 09/09/2017

Judy was just wonderful and made our ceremony so unique. Our guests were raving about how special our ceremony was. She is excellent at what she does and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Her service is spectacular and reasonably affordable. I will definitely recommend her.

• W

William · Married on 09/09/2017

Where do I begin lol

From the moment my fiancee and I met Judy I was almost immediately convinced she's the person I wanted as the officiant.
    She is the perfect combination of fun and professional. She will bring joy to any wedding.
    She presented to us a lot of fun ideas besides the traditional vows.

At the wedding, she was infinitely helpful. Among the chaos of making sure everything was ready she helped me organize the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
    The ceremony went so smooth, I'm so thankful to her for assuring everything was well organized and perfect.
    The cherry on top is how affordable she is.

I can't imagine a better officiant, and if there is, who cares. Judy is all you'll need :D

Thank you so much Judy, this review doesn't do you justice lol
    You're the best!

Weddings by Judy 11

Ana · Married on 09/03/2017

Excellent! She got to the place on time! Always answered all my questions and responded to my emails.

Alicia · Married on 09/03/2017

Judy was absolutely amazing....got there on time spoke to both of us..calmed nerves....advised us on hoe things should be done and made our most special day even more amazing.....Thanks a Million....

Toby · Married on 09/02/2017

Judy did an absolute wonderful job with our wedding ceremony. We could not be more happy.

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2017

Judy was great!! I would definitely recommend her.

ANJELICA · Married on 08/26/2017

Judy was absolutely amazing! She was very patient and made wonderful suggestions when I had no clue what we wanted to do. She helped organize the guest and was very accomedating. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding officiant who truly made every aspect of our wedding special.

Natalia · Married on 08/18/2017

Judy was an amazing officiant. My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better person for our wedding. She was extremely helpful, understand and very kind. It was an amazing ceremony because of her.

Reza · Married on 07/17/2017

I was completely satisfied with the level of professionalism and respect Judy gave to our event, she was kind helpful and understanding, i would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Sancha · Married on 07/15/2017

Judy was a joy to have as an ordained minister. She completely tailored the ceremony to be personal to us and our beliefs. As a same sex couple we weren't too sure on what type of ceremony to have or, what rituals to include, but she had tons of brilliant ideas that we ended up using. She was highly responsive, on time, got back to us incredibly quickly. We would recommend Judy 100%! We wanted to have a small and personal wedding and Judy's humor and friendly personality fit into that perfectly, creating a relaxed and fun environment to take our vows to start a beautiful life together in!

Kasey · Married on 07/15/2017

My wife and I were planning what we thought may be an unconventional wedding. Judy didn't seem to think so however! Our wedding was held in a public semi-crowded space in the summer and Judy did not complain about a thing. Above that, she brought so SO many ideas to the table that my wife and I fell in love with and we will seriously cherish the day forever because of those ideas. I should also throw in the fact that my wife and I are both females and there was absolutely no weirdness or anything from Judy at all, we were treated like every couple wants to be leading up to and on their day! I am forever grateful.

Annie · Married on 07/13/2017

I am not even sure where to start. My husband and I wanted to make our first trip to NY memorable with our daughters by having a private ceremony in Central Park. My previous officiant fell through and when I reached out to Judy with my story she rearranged her schedule to help my dream come true on our last day in NY! I am forever grateful for her generosity and her time. Not to mention her professionalism! I completely endorse Judy for your special day! Thank you so much Judy! ❤️

Diana · Married on 07/07/2017

Judy was awesome. She was very helpful and comprehensive. Thank you Judy.

Henry · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing all around! Very professional and friendly!

Tikola · Married on 06/23/2017

I honestly could not have chosen a better person to do our ceremony! Judy was absolutely fantastic! From our first meeting where we talked for an hour about logistics (including making sure we filled out all of the paperwork correctly) but also getting to know each other to the very last second of the ceremony, everything was perfect! She was very responsive (responds within hours of you e-mailing or texting her), open to changes we wanted to make, she was willing to help with other things if we needed extra hands, she was very early to the ceremony and helped make me laugh as we took our pictures, I mean, she was truly a gem! I HIGHLY recommend her! Don't even think twice about it!

• Y

Yadelin · Married on 06/09/2017

Judy is amazing!!! We wanted to have a bilingual wedding & that is exactly what she gave us. My husband & I are eternally greatful to her for making our day unforgettable.

Paulina · Married on 04/29/2017

We are absolutely happy with Judy as our officiant and we're so glad we hired her. She did an amazing job. She customized our wedding to our liking and request. She gave us ideas and suggestions which helped us customize our special moment. She was professional and all our guest complimented how great his ceremony was. Few of our wedding guests had trouble to be on time due to the NY traffic, Judy had no problem to wait for them. It was just perfect!!

Kevin · Married on 04/08/2017

Judy was a huge help when we needed last-minute assistance. Would highly recommend Judy to all couples!

Les · Married on 04/01/2017

Judy was great! I told her my husband and I wanted a small ceremony but one that still had meaning and she was able to delivery it. She was very flexible with me when I had to change the date of my wedding (husband is in the Navy).

• W

Wendy · Married on 11/20/2016

Excellent and reliable service. Very professional and punctual. I was very grateful.