Weddings By Joseph Reviews

78 Reviews for Weddings By Joseph

• Nate

Nate T. · Married on 02/29/2020

Joe is the man

We are picky people when it comes to doing a really important and specific job. Obviously, our choice of officiant was a HUGE decision on the big day. We interviewed a few people recommended on Wedding Wire. Joe stood out because he was very laid back and professional at the same time. Very great guy, huge heart, cares about his clients. MY WIFE AND I COULD NOT RECOMMEND JOE ENOUGH!!!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review. It was so great to meet you. Please keep in touch if I can assist with anything.

Leah B. · Married on 02/02/2020

Joe Made our Wedding Perfect

Our experience with Joe as our wedding officiant was perfect. He was professional, super quick to respond, and even stuck around for extra time while we played around with photography. Joe catered to our needs and made sure we felt the day was about us. We eloped, so it was just us and Joe, but we felt super comfortable around him. Our ceremony was filled with love and laughter and we couldn’t have picked a better officiant to marry us.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you for the kind words you two stay blessed. If you have any questions or need anything at all please reach out.
  • Alana

Alana B. · Married on 01/11/2020

Perfect ceremony

After a total flop from our guests not showing up, Joseph made me feel at ease.

He was funny and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. Our coordinator (who had been talking to him all morning) said he was great fun, and I have to agree.

I would 100% reccomend Joseph for any wedding needs of yours

Sent on 01/12/2020

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review. Although I aim to provide 5 star service 4.8 will work ! Thanks again and congratulations. You two stay blessed.
  • O

Oliver · Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding officiant

Joe was incredibly accommodating during our journey to marriage. He meet us prior to our wedding to go over some details with an hours notice. During the rehearsal our wedding party asked us how long we have known joe. That comment alone shows how much he tried to know us prior to our big day, joking with our friends and family as if he has known everybody for years. He was very professional yet he knew when to joke and give valuable advice. Joe gave a beautiful venue a beautiful ceremony that was above our expectations. We couldn’t be happier with everything he provided and would recommend him to anybody looking for the complete package in an officiant. Thank you again Joe for the memories you helped us create.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you sir for the warm words. It was my pleasure to be included. Stay blessed. If you two need anything don’t hesitate to contact me.

Leah P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing ceremony with Joseph!

Joseph was absolutely amazing through the entire planning process and the weekend of the ceremony. Not only was the content of the ceremony great, but he ensured no details were missed and that my husband and I were comfortable and ready to go the day of the ceremony. So glad we chose Joseph as our officiant.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for hiring me and bringing me and my family all the way to Telluride. This wedding is one I won’t soon forget.
  • Mariah

Mariah J. · Married on 06/16/2019

Wonderful!!

Would highly recommend him!! He was extremely helpful and responsive before the wedding, and was willing to answer every question I had. The day of, it rained and hailed really hard and threatened our entire wedding but Joe was flexible and performed a beautiful ceremony for us and made the night really special. So happy we chose him!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review. You two stay blessed. If you need anything at all please don’t hesitate to connect

Julisa P. · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing officiant, and an even more amazing human being!

There are no words to describe how amazing of an officiant Joe was! We wanted someone who we could have great conversation and really relate to, and that was Joe. He helped to make the process so easy, and any kind of ease in planning a wedding is appreciated. One of my favorite things leading up to our wedding was getting our drafts of our ceremony readings. Every time I read through Joe’s readings for us I’d cry. Simple, yet so powerful and special. Also, if you’re an MMA fan, you’re in luck!! We can’t say enough great things about Joe, and any couple would be lucky to have him officiate their special day!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Omg. So awesome. Thanks so much for the review. Can’t wait to see you guys again next fight night.

Daniel G. · Married on 05/04/2019

I got married

We had a great experience. Worked well. Able to push through adversity, as the ceremony was drenched by a diluge.

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Ruby

Ruby A. · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome experience

Joseph made our wedding smooth and enjoyable. He listened to our simple details to keep it short and sweet and my family truly enjoyed his service from the rehearsal to our actual wedding. He has a great demeanor, awesome gentleman, and we would definitely recommend him to anyone needing an officiant.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Reviews are the best way for others to find me like you did. Stay blessed.

David R. · Married on 04/20/2019

Great officiant

Joe made our wedding very special. He was professional, flexible, prompt and just a lot of fun to be around. Maggie and I were so happy with our choice and very highly recommend Joe as an officiant.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much sir for taking the time to leave me a review. Stay blessed. If you two need anything please don’t hesitate to contact me.
  • AmberRose

Amberrose · Married on 04/13/2019

Short, sweet, ceremony

Joe was amazing! My husband and I wanted something quite specific and Joe delivered! So many compliments on the flow and pace from guests. ‘Should be the template for every wedding’ was the comment I got most. Thanks again!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

You two have a blessed marriage. Thank you for including me in the big day. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review.

Briana G. · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

At first we thought we wanted to have someone close to use officiate our wedding, but after having Joseph as our officiant, we are so glad we didn't use a friend or family member. He was professional and asked the right questions to get to know us and learn how we'd like our ceremony to go. He did a beautiful job and we would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. It was an honor to be a part of the big day. Congrats again.

Ashley T. · Married on 02/16/2019

Best yacht wedding ever

Joe is a good friend of my husbands, who flew from Colorado to Florida to perform our ceremony. He is not only is the most down to earth guy but also accommodating. I wrote my vows months ago and wasn’t sure my husband wanted to so planned for no vows. Last minute my husband wrote vows and sent it to him the day of. He incorporated those vows with the ceremony along with including our sons (mine from my ex and his from ex wife ). Which meant the world to us and both boys. I could tell they loved it as well. He was professional and absolutely amazing at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you guys. Call if you need anything. It was so much fun coming to Florida for your wedding.
  • DeMarco

Demarco B. · Married on 12/26/2018

Awesome renewal

Joe was great and help planned the occasion, I couldn’t have asked for a better service . I am so Thankful God guided me to Joe.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

What an amazing outcome. Both from Alabama. Both of us work in the HVAC industry. God sure does work in mysterious ways. Thank you for including me.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer V. · Married on 11/18/2018

Beyond excellent

Joe was amazing. He truly made everything go smoothly and he felt like family. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Allison K. · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent!!! Don't look any further for an officiant.

Weddings by Joseph was awesome!!! He did everything we wanted and did it perfectly. If I could get married to my husband again, I would definitely choose weddings by Joseph without hesitation.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me a review. Reviews are the fastest way for someone else to find me, just like you did.

Hannah · Married on 10/27/2018

Best ever!

Joe was so patient and as the bride I was super nervous to say my vows! He practiced my vows with me and it was so great! We were so comfortable with him and he was always on time (early!).

Sent on 10/30/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much. I’m sorry I didn’t reply sooner. It was a pleasure meeting you two. Stay blessed and have a blessed marriage

Emily J. · Married on 10/20/2018

Great !!! Very professional, Very nice

Very please with the over all experience, Joe included everything I wanted into the ceremony. Very professional, Very nice.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. Stay blessed. I had a great time doing your wedding in the middle of a sunflower 🌻 field.
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional

I can't even explain how pleased we were to have Joseph as our officiant. He went above & beyond to make our special day everything we asked for & more. Just him being there made everything so much easier. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married! I was extremely pleased. He def goes the extra mile and that's hard to find these days!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Wow. Thanks for the warm words and the pictures. I appreciate you two reaching out to me. Stay blessed and reach out if you have any questions. Your license application is already headed back to the courthouse.

Hannah · Married on 10/13/2018

Would Recommended

He did a great job! He was a great communicator and did a wonderful job with our ceremony!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thanks Hannah. You two stay blessed. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Connie · Married on 10/06/2018

Pastor Joe was very professional and friendly. Our wedding day was Great!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you Connie. I appreciate you taking the time to review me. Have a blessed marriage.

Tiffany S. · Married on 09/29/2018

Flawless Experience

I can’t even express how pleased I am with every aspect of Joseph’s Officiant service! He far surpassed my expectations in every way, delivering a perfectly customized ceremony and executing it flawlessly! Joseph was warm, funny, professional, prompt and gave me lots of personal attention. Joseph is also very affordable, he was able to work with me to choose and personalize a ceremony that was still within my budget. Many thanks...

Sent on 10/15/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to participate in your big day. You two have a blessed marriage. Let me know if I can ever help out or answer any questions.

Laura · Married on 09/02/2018

Joe was a truly oustanding officiant for our wedding. He got to know us and what we wanted, and we had such a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to participate in your big day.

Alicia · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding had a few hiccups due to the rain, however, Joseph was patient, flexible, and remained professional at all times!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you !! You two stay blessed. Thanks for including me in the big day.

Jaime · Married on 05/05/2018

My wife and I, appreciated Joesph’s lighthearted and easy going approach with our ceremony. He made our ceremony memorable. He was professional and helpful. Joeseph didn’t hesitate to jump right in to help fix our archway that didn’t want to stay standing, so that my wife wouldn’t have to. I can’t thank him enough for that gesture, as it truly means a lot to me since I was unable to make sure she was taken care of. We would recommend Joespeh to anyone getting married, as he brings knowledge as well as an ease of mind with his services.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Weddings By Joseph's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to participate in your big day !