Weddings by JMF Reviews

Weddings by JMF 4
Weddings by JMF 5

Philip Axelrod · Married on 06/01/2019

A truly enjoyable experience

Jessica is amazing. She accounts for every detail and does a great job making the entire photography experience easy and fun. We got the whole team (her co-photographer is her husband Danny) and they did an incredible job. Super nice people, a fun experience, and great pictures to remember my engagement. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Philip, we SO enjoyed working with you and your fiancee... Even the unpredictable Florida weather couldn't stop the 4 of us!

Thank you for the incredible adventure that was shooting your engagement photos in St. Augustine, in the dark, in the rain, to make some of the most dramatic and exciting images we have ever created.

Cheers to all the adventures to come!

Mindy · Married on 02/21/2019

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!

Think of all of the things you NEED in a photographer. Then list all of the things you WANT in a photographer. Finally, imagine all the things you would WISH for in a photographer. Then bundle all of those things up and that is what you get with JMF. I searched far and wide for a photographer that met my expectations and still fit within my budget. I am so glad I found JMF. Jessica was a dream come true! She exceeded my expectations. She was kind, thoughtful and professional . She was patient with me, my husband and my crazy kids. Jessica is a true artist. The photos have exceeded my expectations and I will be recommending JMF to anyone, anywhere, forever. I am so grateful! Thank you Jessica!

Weddings by JMF 6
    Weddings by JMF 7
    Weddings by JMF 8
    Weddings by JMF 9
    Sent on 04/20/2019

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Oh my gosh, Mindy... I don't even know what to say. I am so glad that you found me and that I got to be a part of this amazing moment in your family's life. The love you all share is what made my job so easy; your wedding day was so incredibly joyful, I could not have asked to spend the day with more wonderful people.

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2018

My new friends Jess and Danny

I was recommended to Jess and Danny through a friend. They photographed our save the dates. I was so pleased with our save the dates that I knew I had to book them for our wedding. They walked my husband and I through the whole process and were so kind to me when I asked all of my silly questions. I continue to be impressed with their professionalism as well as their ability to customize their services to exactly what I wanted. I am still in shock with how quickly they were able to edit the photos and send them back to us. And not to mention how beautiful they are! They made us feel so comfortable from the moment I met them. I greatly appreciated their honesty when they noticed we were getting too tense or unnatural- looking in our photos. They made funny faces at us to lighten the mood and help with the pics! It was so fun! I cherish our time together and am happy to call them new friends.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Awww, Lauren! We loved being with you both, every step of the way; telling your love story and making new memories along the way

Josh C · Married on 09/30/2018

Best Photog in Florida

Hands down, the best wedding photographer in FL. Quality photos, best in class customer service, and went out of her way to get my crazy family to cooperate during photo sessions. She's basically the child whisper with a camera. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Thank you SO VERY MUCH, Josh! How do I even respond to such high praise? It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day and your engagement photos. Cheers to many, many more happy memories!

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

We used Jessica for our wedding at Historic Spanish Point in April and she was just wonderful! She coordinated with my wedding coordinators for both the day of and the site. She did a great job of asking me everything that I wanted and capturing those moments along with the sweet candid moments throughout the night. The venue was outdoors and we dealt with a little rain but she took all of that in stride as well. Danny was also wonderful, helping to make sure every shot we wanted, we got. We received the final pictures very quickly and we love them! The problem now is just deciding which ones and how many to order! The whole experience was fantastic and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie!

We were so honored to be a part of your day, rain or shine <3 Although we never want our brides and grooms to walk away with a "problem", having a hard time choosing which photos to print is definitely the best kind to end up with :)

I know that we will always remember yours and Alex's special day, and hope that our images always remind you how incredible the love you share is.

Traci · Married on 02/10/2018

She was an excellent photographer did an amazing job our wedding photographs were excellent - highly recommend this Photographer !!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Thank you, Traci!!! I loved having the chance to document your wedding day <3
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

I had used Jessica for our family pictures and after The session I absolutely fell in love and knew she had to do our wedding, she is professional and passionate and has such a eye for "the moments that matter". I had originally planned a traditional wedding however decided last minute to elope, Jessica was amazing! She made the transition stress free and basically held my hand the entire time. At the wedding she was amazing again, she helped with the surprise. I'm not sure how she does it but she captures the most important moments, and to me the most important are the moments that you don't realize are so important at the time. I look back at our wedding day and thanks to Jessica all the emotions and moments that were so great are now hanging in my house. Jessica even walked me through saving the pictures on to my computer. I can't say enough about her. She is the most positive professional and creative photographer and I would strongly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Thank you so much, Jess!

We were so happy for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding... from the planning down to capturing all of those (blissfully) surprised faces. Thank you so much for the unforgettable day; we hope that the photos always bring the joy of your wedding day back to you.

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessica made everything so easy! I have known her for years so I knew we were in good hands but at every turn she still managed to surprise and impress us. As an overachiever who could not be more passionate about her work, there is no better choice!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Thank you so much, Becca :) I'm glad we were able to find ways to surprise and impress you both! Yours and Jose's personalities really shone through every detail of your day and it was such an honor to be able to capture so many wonderful moments for you.

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Jessica did an absolutely amazing job photographing our wedding last June in Tahoe. She was polite but efficient when corralling family and friends, and captured important, intimate moments throughout the wedding. Her photos are beautiful, and demonstrate a supernatural ability to be in the right place at the right time, without being at all intrusive.

The photos captured all aspects of our wedding, including the ceremony, location, decorations, dancing, and both candid and staged moments. Each shows Jessica's attention to detail, and unique style. There's really no better way to describe the photos other than as magical - they give us the feeling of being transported back to our special day.

On top of everything else, we received our edited photos quickly, and even received several key photos the very next day! These were wonderful to have so that we could immediately share them with family and friends. We were also very impressed with the professional albums provided for sharing photos and purchasing prints.

We could not be happier with the memories we have from JMF.

Emily and Chris

Sent on 11/27/2017

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Oh Emily, thank you so much. It is easy to be in the right place at the right time when you are blessed with an incredible group of people in a beautiful location. It was such an honor to be a part of your day in this way and I hope that these images continue to bring the emotions of the day back to you and Chris for MANY years to come.

Mike · Married on 02/11/2017

Great price, great service. Husband even handles lighting flawlessly.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Thank you for the review, Mike! Danny is always happy to be my lighting guru ;)
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/11/2017

Very professional and made the experience very enjoyable

We had our first wedding anniversary shoot with Jessica and assisted by her husband Danny. They are both very professional and make the experience very enjoyable. I was a little nervous at first before the shoot but once we started Jessica made it so much fun, I would totally recommend them to anyone that asked. The price was very reasonable and the quantity of the pictures was phenomenal. I wish I would have hired them to shoot our wedding because every picture was amazing!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Rachel, Thank you so much for the review! It was absolutely our pleasure to capture some happy anniversary moments for you. I think we lucked out with that beautiful sunset; it made the perfect backdrop for your love ;)

Janet · Married on 06/19/2016

Most amazing loving artistic photographer I have ever worked with. JMF tells your event story through her photos. I received a Story Book of my special day , not just random images. Jessica has an artists eye, takes her work of art very seriously and communicates with her clients to achieve what they are looking for! Book her now is she has the time. You will not be disappointing!!!

Weddings by JMF 10
    Weddings by JMF 11
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Thank you so much, Janet! We had such a wonderful time getting to know you and your family; you put so much of yourself into the details of the wedding it was an absolute pleasure to tell your love story.

Cheers to countless more memories made with Mark and all of your loved ones!

Katherine · Married on 08/15/2015

Jess did our wedding in 2015 and she was absolutely wonderful. Totally willing to do whatever we wanted. Pictures were fast and the final product was lovely. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Weddings by JMF's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding and I wish you and Ben many, MANY, more years of happy memories in the making.