Weddings by JennBrook Reviews

71 | Ogden, UT

71 Reviews for Weddings by JennBrook

James Hart · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing!

Jenn is amazing. Not only was she very organized, helped understand what we were looking for and then make great suggestions, but she's also very lovely and on the day, it was perfect. She is such a kind person who truly loves what she does, it comes across in her work. We couldn't be happier that we chose her to marry us.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

James, Thank you so much for your kind words. Meeting the two of you and performing your ceremony was an honor. Seeing the two of you in person and so in love is inspiring! Congratulations!

Jazmin · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Best Decision You Will Make!

Jenn was absolutely incredible! She was extremely kind and very responsive. Jenn took the time to make sure that we loved our ceremony and that it was the best fit for us as a couple. Jenn will make your ceremony feel like "you" and will help you customize it along the way. You seriously cannot go wrong with her :)

Sent on 07/29/2020

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Jazmin, Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved working with you and Oscar, and your wedding day is one I will never forget! I am so glad that we connected and you had a magical experience!
  • Malorie

Malorie Johnson · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Awesome Officiant!

Jenn was awesome! She was so friendly and very helpful through the entire process! She helped with picking a location and gave us recommendations for photographers which helped a ton. She would check in often to make sure everything was on track for our special day and when the day came, everything went perfectly and I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks Jenn!!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Kelsey Olson · Getting married on 11/15/2020

Above and beyond!!

We were so lucky in finding Jenn to do our ceremony, especially because it was so last minute! She did a wonderful job listening and truly encompassing who we are and how we wanted our ceremony to be! PLUS she traveled to us and her fam helped with our pups while we were taking pictures, above and beyond! Jenn truly was that final piece that made our wedding so magical!

Also, she was so great in making sure our marriage license was all signed correctly and kept it all organized for us, which was amazing because I was a bit drunk on that love and didn’t think about that part of the ceremony!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Milo Wesley Black · Married on 09/10/2020

Great experience

she was took the humor very well and was able to help make it an unforgettable day

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Thank you Milo - I wish the two of you the very best! Thank you for lightening the day with you love and humor!

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2020

Wonderful!

Jenn was amazing. She kept us in the loop as we planned and worked with us to create a beautiful, heart-felt ceremony. We even had a two hour delay due to a flat tire the day of our wedding and Jenn was so flexible and calm. I am so happy that we chose Jenn to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Josh Brunson · Married on 08/29/2020

Jen was very helpful and nice. I highly recommend.

Jen was very helpful and nice. I definitely recommend her for your special day!!!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Thank you Josh - It was a special day, I am so happy for you and Amber, you two are made to be together!

Sean Wilson · Married on 08/24/2020

She was wonderful. We loved the ceremony.

Great ceremony. Would recommend!

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Thank you Sean for sharing your experience! Congratulations to you and Skye! What an incredible couple!

Skye Lu · Married on 08/24/2020

The perfect elopement officiant

Jenn was so great to work with. She helped make our elopement so special. She was very easy to work with. We felt very comfortable with her and had an incredible experience!

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

I am so happy that you found me to officiate your beautiful mountain wedding. Congratulations to you and Sean!
  • Nadia

Nadia Garcia · Married on 06/17/2020

Beautiful ceremony

We had the ceremony that we wanted, it was really nice

Sent on 06/23/2020

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Nadia, Thank you for leaving a review! It was an honor to be a part of your BIG DAY and a dream to work with you. I wish you the very best in the future! Congratulations!
  • Bradin

Bradin Hodgson · Married on 05/22/2020

Made our perfect day even better!!

My wife and I were in a very difficult spot. We got engaged in August, planned the wedding for May, but little did we know a global pandemic would hit right before we were set to be married. Our other officiant dropped out, and we can't blame her. We found Jenn through our photographer and we're so happy we did. She was wonderful, very professional, and when the weather at our original planned location of the ceremony turned sour, she was the first to offer to move the ceremony to another location free of charge. She was a wonderful addition to our perfect day, even when it didn't go as planned. I cannot recommend her enough, and I don't think I can put into words just how much it meant to us that she worked with us through every hectic minute of our wedding day.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Bradin, This year has been crazy for sure, and I am sorry things were so difficult at times during the planning! I am so happy that you found me and I was able to be a part of your special day.

Sara Hudson · Married on 04/18/2020

Excellent !

Jenn was very helpful, kind and very responsive with all of our questions.She made sure that we had a good spot for the ceremonies and follow the social distancing rule, she even printed our vows which was good cos I forgot to print it 😅

Overall excellent service !!

Sent on 05/04/2020

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Sara, I am so glad I was able to be a positive part of your wedding during such crazy times! Thank you for choosing me.
  • Karina

Karina Zavala · Married on 03/29/2020

The BEST Officiant we could’ve asked for

Let me start off by saying, when I went into this wedding planning stuff, trying to find the right officiant felt difficult. Then we came across Jenn. My now-husband and I were expected to have our wedding August of this year but because of COVID, decided to post pone and elope back in late March.

When I tell you Jenn helped me more than she needed to, she really did. Because at the time, COVID was changing gathering amounts, whether or not you could be out in public areas in certain group sizes; Jenn worked around all of these obstacles and made it work for us and gave us the best experience we could have possibly have had. Jenn helped us find a beautiful location to elope and even leading up to the day, helped us in whatever we needed.

If you’re looking for an officiant, look no further. I recommend Jenn to everyone. I hardly EVER leave reviews about anything but absolutely loved Jenn’s services so much that I felt like I needed to leave this here. 10/10 recommend !

Sent on 08/09/2020

Thomas Gilbert · Married on 03/22/2020

Amazing job

Gave her short notice and she pulled it off perfectly

Sent on 03/29/2020

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Tom, Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day with Megan. I wish the two of you the very best!
  • Andrea

Andrea Kramer · Married on 03/10/2020

Dream Ceremony

We absolutely loved working with Jenn. She was so invested in creating the perfect personalized ceremony for us and we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Her knowledge and resources made the process seamless and enjoyable. She made everything flow so smoothly on the day of the wedding. I don't know what we would've done without her!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Jerica

Jerica Olsen · Married on 12/18/2019

Amazing person

Jenn was amazing, her personality was great and she was great even tho it was a last minute thing!
    I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Jerica,
    I am so glad you found me and that I could be a part of this important moment in your life. I wish you the very best!

Jude Hutchings · Married on 12/15/2019

Better than we had hoped

We had a great time with Jenn. She was responsive and accommodating to what we wanted. She suggested some things that we had never thought of. I would highly recommend Jenn to anyone getting married.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Jude, I am so glad that I was able to assist you and Kai to have the perfect wedding ceremony. It will always be one of my favorite ceremonies, truly heartfelt and touching! Wishing the two of you love and happiness throughout the years!

Carrie Walker · Married on 11/16/2019

Such a relief

Everything was going bad and she eased my stress tremendously and that made our day even better.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Carrie, I am so glad that I was able to ease your nerves and stress. You are such a sweet soul, it was a pleasure to meet you and Sterling!

Sterling Walker · Married on 11/16/2019

Fun and lovely

She is professional. Great advice. Very accommodating and great guest but also an officiant

Sent on 12/13/2019

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Thank you Sterling! I am happy to have been apart of your fun ceremony. The love that you and Carrie have is so special!

JENNA GILBERTSON · Married on 10/16/2019

Expecto marriage

Jenn was absolutely amazing. She made the ceremony fun and exactly how we wanted it. She made personal and "nerdy" touches ❤ thank you..

Sent on 10/17/2019

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Jenna, Thank you for trusting me to come up will the perfect "nerdy" and unique details to add to your Harry Potter Themed wedding! Congratulations!
  • Kassi

Kassi · Married on 09/28/2019

Jenn was super easy to work with and very accommodating! She was even wiling to go out in the rain for us!

My husband and I really appreciated Jenn’s willingness to be so accommodating on such a short notice!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Kassi, thank you for sharing! I am honored to be a part of your "happily ever after" - wishing you the very best!
  • Kris

Kristyn Vancil · Married on 09/28/2019

She is amazing!

We loved having Jenn marry us! She made sure to keep in touch every month before the wedding and allowed us every option to personalize our ceremony as well. Our ceremony was so beautiful and exactly how I imagined it would be. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Kristyn, Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I am so glad that I was able to create the ceremony of you dreams!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/13/2019

Last minute bride

Jenn did amazing. With everything on our plate the last month before our wedding we were not having any luck finding someone to officiate...then we found Jenn. She was able to put together our whole ceremony and everything we asked for within a 4 day period. She listened to our wants and needs and was able to deliver flawlessly. The ceremony went wonderfully and without issues. She didn’t feel like a stranger marrying us, she felt like a friend that truly cared about making our day so very special. Thank you so so much Jenn!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Ashley, I appreciate you sharing your experience! I strive to have every couple feel like they know me and be comfortable, whether we meet months or days in advance. Congratulations, I am so happy I was able to be a part of your big day!

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

Definite recommend!

Jenn was wonderful to work with. She checked in with us during the whole process, I could talk to her about anything related to my wedding, and she really was able to customize our ceremony to us and what we felt was important. I really would recommend working with her to anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Jessica, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, and for having me be a part of your big day, it was an honor. I was so glad I was able to give you the ceremony you had always hoped for!
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 08/23/2019

Jenn is the best! Amazing day! Highly recommend!

I am so glad that we had Jenn perform the ceremony. She is so organized and wrote our ceremony beautifully and perfectly for us. Everybody was crying during our ceremony including her! I HIGHLY recommend her. She keeps in touch months before the wedding regularly as well! So grateful for her help and contribution to our big day!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Weddings by JennBrook's reply:

Haley, your ceremony will always be one I remember, as well as you and Braeden, and the love you share! Congratulations, I am so happy that you have found each other!