Weddings By Hana Reviews

Weddings By Hana 6
  • Michelle

Michelle Jenkins · Married on 03/30/2019

Hana is a Pro!

If my husband and I were to rewind back to the very beginning of the wedding planning process we might do a few things differently, but Hana and Javier would be at the top of our list of must-haves for round two. We appreciated the personal details Hana added, from the “Welcome- I’m so excited to be your photographer” package to the beautiful presentation of the USB drive that was delivered to our home in a personalized keepsake box… AND OUR PHOTOS TURNED OUT AMAZING! I knew I made the right choice when I saw the engagement photo shots. I couldn’t wait to print them in a photo book and we used them for our Save the Date magnet and invitations too. Hana knew how to make us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. We felt that her excitement for us was genuine on our special day, and we made two new talented friends through the experience!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Carly · Married on 10/05/2018

Look no further!

Hana and Javier are the absolute best!!! We found out that our original photographer was unable to shoot our wedding just one week out. Hana was one of the back-up photographers that she had lined up, and after looking at the beautiful work on her website we decided to take a chance on her... and it was the best decision we could have made! She is very professional, arrived extra early to the wedding and got AMAZING shots throughout. She is so sweet and easy to work with and her husband Javier is great too, they both brought such a great vibe to our wedding day! We got sneak peaks super quickly and couldn't believe how fast the turnaround was for the rest of our pictures not to mention how beautiful they are! We will have these wonderful pictures to cherish forever!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Tonya

Tonya Ruleman · Married on 06/16/2018

Exceeded all expectations!

I met Hannah simply through word of mouth on Facebook! Our experience working with her and her husband was flawlessly amazing! She was so personable which made it very easy to just feel comfortable and have fun with our photographs! She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photography and we couldn't be more pleased! We also have three children and Hannah and her crew were so patient with them throughout our wedding day! We felt truly lucky to have found this husband and wife team to capture the most important day of our lives together! You will not be disappointed if you choose Weddings By Hannah to capture any of your photography needs!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Laryssa · event on 10/25/2017

Hana was absolutely wonderful! She remained patient with my son and was able to snap the photos at the exact moment necessary. She listened to the ideas I had and provided guidance on poses that looked fantastic!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Amber · Married on 10/15/2017

Hana was amazing and beyond sweet! Her photography is absolutely stunning and we couldn’t have been more pleased with her work for our wedding as well as engagement photos! We have gotten so many compliments! Amazing at what she does!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Weddings By Hana 7
    Weddings By Hana 8
    Weddings By Hana 9
    Weddings By Hana 10
    Weddings By Hana 11

Chrissie · event on 09/10/2017

Hana is so wonderful to work with. She is easy to communicate with about schedules and her photo shoots are always such a nice time!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Martina · Married on 09/09/2017

I would highly recommend Hana! She did a wonderful job with our engagement photos. My fiancé and I are relatively shy and don't enjoy getting our pictures taken, but Hana made us feel super comfortable and we got so many great photos!! She found a perfect location for our photos that highlighted our personalities and worked great. I was also very happy with the edited photos at the end and the website to download the pictures afterwards is super easy to use. I would highly recommend Hana for your next photography session!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Tereza · Married on 09/02/2017

Hana was such a blessing for us. She arrived much earlier to prepare everything, and she also made sure that I have everything I need. During shooting she was professional enough to make gorgeous pictures even when it was raining that day. We have the best memories thanks to her!

Sent on 11/10/2017
    Weddings By Hana 12

Sughand · Married on 06/12/2015

Had an amazing experience working with Hana... We got what we expected

Sent on 10/23/2017

Melissa · event on 10/22/2017

Hana is lovely and so good with babies. I would definitely recommend her for a family photo shoot, which certainly requires lots of patience :) Great deal on the package, too.

Sent on 10/26/2017