27 Reviews for Weddings by Gail

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
27 Weddings by Gail Reviews

Gail was the most amazing wedding coordinator I could ever think of. I live in Los Angeles and got married in Oklahoma so that was stressful enough, add that I dyi almost everything, had tacos and beer served and it was at my now fathers-in-law home add about another thousand percent. Gail kept me focus, on track, and most of all in good spirits. She had me feel safe and taken care of every step of the way. From giving her own ideas, to staying strong about things I was passionate about I could not think of a better person to have on the way to a wedding.

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gail is so accommodating and very easy to work with. She is readily available. She has great ideas and suggestions. Her client is always #1. I very highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sue , 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

This was a surprise celebration and everything was in place when the honoree arrived; totally blown away. Gayle and her staff, the DJ, bartender and caterer provided a fabulous, fun time for 50 guests. The Will Rogers Park Conservatory was a festive, perfect venue. Could not have been a better experience!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Flowers

Where do I start? I have used Weddings by Gail for 3 events! My daughter's wedding was so beautiful! From the decorations, to the timeliness of the event! Everything was great! She made sure everything was on time! Then my son's wedding, oh how nice! This was also during the Christmas season, so the decorations and everything were so beautiful! Now don't let me begin to talk about my 60th birthday party! Man, the venue we used has never looked like that before. In all the times I been there, I've never seen it look so nice. Thank you Gail! The next time I have an event it will be coordinated by Weddings by Gail!!!!

Profile Picture Carmeletta, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gail could not have been more of a blessing. She helped put out many fires and seriously took a load off our backs. She has even done several different parties for our family. Gail is not just a planner but a family friend! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Bria, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You made our wedding perfect! We didn’t have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thinking about your goals for the wedding and the end product. You will develop the plan and then you will need someone to make it happen the way you want it. You want using a wedding planner to be the best experience of the wedding especially the day of the wedding. Full communications throughout the planning period until after the wedding and a paper trail so that you can see what has been request, paid for, or denied.

Profile Picture Beverly, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We chose Gail because we felt at ease with her, we trusted her judgement, and she understood our vision. She brought our dream to life and helped us choose the best vendors and ideas for our dream wedding. Our wedding day was perfect in every way and she was there to tend to every need and made sure everything ran as it should.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would absolutely recommend using a planner and especially Gail. She took all the burden of planning and especially setting up the venue on the wedding day allowing the wedding party to enjoy the day without the stress. Money well spent!

Profile Picture User7486278, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gail is by far the best wedding/event planner ever. She's very knowledgeable and creative. Give her your vision and she'll exceed your imagination. We felt so confident in her abilities, we let her have full control. You won't be disappointed hiring her to plan your wedding or event.

Profile Picture Tah, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Gail did a terrific job helping to plan my wedding. She decorated the reception and wedding the exact way I asked. She did amazing job with the floral arrangements. Gail made sure that all m vendors from the DJ, to make-up artist, and cake decorator were all on one accord on the day of my event. I did not worry about one thing except for preparing for my special day. I would recommend Gail to anyone planning any event in the future. I plan on booking Gail for all of my future events.

Profile Picture LaRae, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gail is wonderful! She made my wedding look beautiful and handled everything great! She is definitely worth it and will take the load off your shoulders!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I just recently did a wedding with Gail Rocquemore, Me being the wedding Photographer , and also videographer , All i can say was, this wedding was very smooth, Out in 100 degree Oklahoma summer weather, i cannot express myself enough that she And her assistants pulled this wedding off fantastically, without a single problem going wrong.... I personally say she is Highly recommended in my book 100%

Profile Picture Julius, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We won a backdrop for our wedding from Gail, which we used behind our sweetheart table. She was extremely personable and helpful in planning the type of backdrop we would have. Day of the wedding, she set up the backdrop and took it down afterward without any issues. We highly recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Gail is amazing! She planned my entire event, keeping in mind my budget and ideas. Her attention to detail is amazing and she made my event stress-free. Gail’s expertise and communication went above and beyond expectations. I highly recommend Gail and will use her again.
Lynda, OKC

Profile Picture User6522938, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Gail will make your event flawless. I provided makeup services for a wedding she planned. She made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. Book Weddings by Gail for your next event. Believe me you won't be sorry for it. Gail is simply amazing!!!

Profile Picture DeAndrea, 7/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Because of ms.gail i was completely stress free during my wedding planning she made everything happen and better than the way i wanted it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Victoria, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

She was very helpful and involved, I felt very stress free

Profile Picture User4857387, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I met Gail Rocquemore at a bridal show and it was a match made in Wedding Planning Heaven. From the moment I spoke with her to give her a concept of my budget, ideas, wants, and dreams she jumped in like a wedding fairy god mother and waved her wand and made my wedding dreams come true. From the ceremony to the reception her attention to every detail was worth more than I could have ever paid. I didn’t have to stress about anything because Gail and her staff made all the behind the scenes actions happen on time and without a hitch. I would recommend Weddings by Gail to anyone who wants the very best in wedding decor, planning, and a true honest wedding planner.

Profile Picture Taressa, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Gail went over and beyond the call of duty to make sure my daughter's special day became a memory of a lifetime. Everyone told my daughter there were so many details to consider and so much to prepare for that the day would be just a blur. However, she begs to differ. With Gail's professionalism, expertise and attention to even the minute details, our worries were non existent. Our only chore was to sit back and enjoy the day. My daughter says, "every single moment of that day has been etched into my memory forever".

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I have been aquatinted with Gail Rocquemore of Weddings by Gail for many years so I was already well aware of her ability to create and execute a beautiful event to perfection. Gail and I both knew she would be my planner when the time came to plan my wedding.

From day one and every day leading up to my wedding Gail and her team handled everything down to the last details, ensuring I was a happy, confident and prepared bride. So much goes into planning a wedding from the punch flavor you serve, to the ribbons on the chairs, to the music selection. Gail worked her magic behind the scenes so flawlessly I never felt one ounce of doubt or apprehension.

Weddings by Gail handled all of my wedding needs so I didn't have to worry about rentals, vendors or day of set up and when I walked down the isle and saw my wedding the only way to accurately describe the day was "A fairytale." When I talk to my friends about their weddings I am constantly reminded that the perfect wedding is rare. But Gail made my dream wedding a reality.

I LOVE YOU GAIL!!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 9/22/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Weddings by Gail provided me excellent service and an amazing experience while planning my wedding. Gail listened to my vision, added her skill and expertise and created a beautiful wedding! She is very professional and personable at the same time. She is always ahead of schedule and is very prompt in responding to any question or concern. Weddings by Gail is indeed an A-List wedding planning and coordinating company!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Wedding Planning

Our son used Gail and company for his wedding this fall . It was amazing how the wedding went off without a hitch ! Everything was planned to a tee. We knew we could relax and have a great time without having to worry about any problems or details because they were there to handle all the "stuff". Great job by all !

Profile Picture Cliff, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A.D. Parties & Events thinks of everything! Gail the owner planned our wedding and all the details are being taken care of, I don't even half to think about it. She has been innovative, found ways to save money here and there, and helps keep me on track. Gail will respond with me however I need her to, and is always professional. Sometimes there are sticky situations with family and friends and she knows how to handle all of them! I will say I am getting everything I want and she is fitting our vision for our special day! Highly, highly recommend A.D. Parties and events!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/9/09, 1 Review