41 Reviews for Weddings by Due Amici

Scenic Views (1)
Family Style (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Bartender(s) (1)

Dan and Erika are two of my favourite people on the planet. They made sure that our wedding day ran as smoothly as possible and went above and beyond to make everything perfect. Not only were they there whenever we needed them on the day, but in the run up to the wedding they were easily contactable and checked in with us regularly. They anticipated our every need on the day and before we had to ask for anything, it had already been taken care of.

Aside from the exceptional service, the food was wonderful. We had a few vegan and GF guests who were amazed by the amount of food they could eat during cocktail hour, as well as their delicious main meals. We got so many compliments from our friends and family about not only the food, but all of the incredibly attentive staff.

Everyone from Due Amici made sure the whole day ran smoothly, set up and broke down all of our decor, and had our cars packed before we left the venue meaning we didn't have to worry about a single thing that day.

We could not have asked for a better team of people to be around us on one of the most important days of our lives!

Profile Picture User6978375, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

From the moment we met the Due Amici team - Dan and Erika - they were very accommodating! As a very detail-oriented person, I wanted to make sure the reception would go off without a hitch - Dan (along with his right hand for the night Nicole) made sure of that! IT WAS FLAWLESS! My guests kept complimenting me on the awesome food and service they received. That was thanks to Dan and his team! Thanks so much for everything, Billy and I had the best night ever!

Profile Picture Johanna, 5/4/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing! Incredible! Perfect! Outstanding! Over the TOP! THE BEST WEDDING EVER! ...these are the remarks from our wedding guests!! :-)

From our first meeting with Dan - John & I were instantly impressed and knew Due Amici and their team would be the BEST choice for us!
Erika took amazing care in everything that she did, and made our day a huge success! She genuinely cared about us, and what we wanted. And even though she handles countless weddings she seemed so happy for US!

The food was amazing! Our guests raved about how delicious everything was (I work for a large restaurant company with a few VPs attending - they too, were impressed!!) And the next day when we reheated the leftovers they were STILL so delicious!

And the SERVICE!... Top Notch! Our guests commented that the servers at their tables were so friendly, and accommodating. The decorations they laid out were just great, they didn't miss a beat! The fact that they unloaded our cars, decorated, then packed it all up at the end was A HUGE DEAL! And at the end when it was time to go there were two lovely ladies asking ME what they could bring out to our cars. (I'm sure there were several more staff members helping others in our bridal party as well.) PRICELESS!!!

We are lucky enough to live just 20 minutes from Due Amici and we will visit time, and time again. The food and service at their restaurant will be just as spectacular (if not better) on on your wedding day!

HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, In-House Catering, Event Planning

If you are looking for a company to work with that makes you feel so welcomed look no further. I thought the idea of planning a wedding was going to be an absolute nightmare with all the options and stresses that I have heard. From the moment my husband and I sat down with Erika our stresses went out the window. I picked a venue that had a selected list of companies that we had to choose from. I have to be honest and say that Due Amici was not our first choice because we fell into the trap of the over edited pretty pictures of another company. After we met with the first company who just said "NO" to anything we wanted and never had the courtesy to follow up with their estimate we reached out to Due Amici. Well never judge a book by it's cover. From the first meeting, we were made to feel like we were the number one priority in their schedule. Erika held our hand (mainly mine) through every step of the process. From the moment we walked through the front door we never heard the word No ever again. Any question or idea that I had Erika said "Absolutely " and "of course we can". This is not just a restaurant that shows up and puts food on a plate and walks away. This company was there for every single moment of the process. Erika had every minute of our big day scheduled and never missed a detail. My family came for the final tasting and decision making and were not only blown away by the professionalism but the food was amazing. Your guest will not leave your reception hungry. There was so many options. The day of the ceremony went by so fast. But from the moment I got to our venue the entire staff was amazing. I was never without a drink, food, or an answer to any question I may have had. Nicole and her entire team were so friendly and on point. There was not one staff member that made you feel like they were there just to do a job. The entire staff interacted with our guests and there made sure they were as happy as my husband and I were. Amazing staff Amazing food

Profile Picture Ericka, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Due Amici is the very best! My husband Jesse and I got married on October 7th 2017 and We worked on our wedding planning with Dan and Erika with Erika being our main girl! Let me tell you that these two do not disappoint! They are so attentive and helpful and the food is incredible!! We spent about two years planning with these guys and on our wedding day unfortunately Erika had an emergency and ended up in the hospital :( however they sent over two of there other top notch employees! Nicole ended up being my Erika and she was amazing! So helpful and professional and nice everything went off without a problem! It was a gorgeous day and they brought all of my visions to life! I couldn’t ask for better! Thank you so so so much!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I write this review As the Mother of the Bride FULL service caterer with amazing food will bring your event together. From the first meeting to the follow-up email received the day after the wedding they walked the path with us that allowed the Newlyweds’ dream to come true. Dan and Erica and their support staff were amazing, completely engaged in all of our guests. I regret not using them for my first daughter’s wedding. You will not be disappointed feel free to tell them Teddie sent you.

Profile Picture Teddie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Due Amici really knows how to Cater to You! We booked with Due Amici and couldn't have been more happy with our selection of them as our Caterer. Dan and Erika were so personable and made us feel so important from Day 1. We'd read tons of reviews on different Caterers and when we got to the reviews on Due Amici, what impressed us was everyone's positive experiences. We also liked the fact that Dan and Erika were named going back years, which meant for us they truly had experience and longevity. Dan assured us at our meetings that our wedding day would be great because he had it all under control. He advised me not to worry and if I had any questions, to just call him. Once the big day finally arrived, (8.12.17) Dan and Erika made it go so seamlessly. I remember when we got to the venue, (The Moorestown House) on our wedding day, Dan asking me was I ready to party and I told him YES I AM! He was just about as excited as I was. They laid out all my decorations the exact way that i described to them. Their set-up complimented my decor which was perfect. I walked into the Moorestown House and it was totally transformed with beautiful decorations and a friendly staff just waiting to assist. They catered to my husband and I as if we were King and Queen of that venue. Our guests raved about their service and the food. Food was very important to us too and another huge factor in us booking Due Amici. You get a ton of quality food! Our wedding started on time, imagine that...a wedding starting on time and staying on schedule. They even packed our cars at the end of the event. Dan is the Man! Erika is the Bomb! If you are still reading this, and haven't booked them yet, then you must not be looking for perfection. They provided us with a perfect day and if I could do it all again, (I wish i could have the day on repeat) I'd chose them again and again! Thanks Dan, Erika & staff of Due Amici for catering to our PERFECT DAY! ~Anthony and Michelle Hines

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, In-House Catering, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Simply stated, I cannot imagine a better caterer/coordinator than Due Amici.
My wife and I were won over by Dan's enthusiasm, charm, and the way he spoke about doing weddings. It was clear that he loves it and brings that with him every step of planning and executing a wedding along the way. Wedding planning is a long and frequently tiring experience, but Dan and Erika were invaluable sources of knowledge, advice, and brilliant ideas that made our wedding absolutely perfect.
Dan gave us the idea of taking advantage of the patio area at Valenzano to have a cigar and whiskey bar that turned out to be a smash hit with the guests, worked with us and the DJ to ensure our friend's band could play during our cocktail hour in the awesome barrel room at Valenzano, and countless other times proved himself to be a tireless worker with an incredible staff. This was not a wedding where a spattering of people were dancing and everyone else was sitting at their assigned table. Everyone was up, making the most of the space and enjoying themselves, due in large part to the brilliant way Dan and Erika utilize the venue.
Our guests could not stop raving about the food. From the cold appetizers, to hot hors d'oeuvres, bread (with garlic knots, a personal favorite), main dishes, pasta station, desserts, everything was not only presented beautifully but was delicious. This is the restaurant quality food that you wish all your friends had at their weddings. We had a few vegans and food allergies to worry about and they were taken care of masterfully.
Dan and Erika are experts at making the most of the venues they work in and it shows.
They consistently exceeded our every expectation, repeatedly outdid themselves, and my wife and I could not be more grateful for the incredible work they did. We now hold them in the highest of esteems, both professionally and personally.
Do yourself a favor, and let Due Amici make your wedding the best day of your lives.

Profile Picture Patrick, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Due Amici the restaurant in Cinnaminson NJ was where we held our rehearsal dinner. I had never been there before we booked it but I read great reviews online and it was right down the street from the Merion where our wedding rehearsal and wedding was being held. We booked Due Amici and we are happy we did. The price was FANTASTIC and our server was SO great! The food was delicious as well. The only thing I didn't love was the size of the room ( it was rather small and we only had 21 people) and the bathroom was in our room so traffic from the restaurant itself came through to use the bathroom. It wouldn't have been an issue if the room wasn't so small and extra traffic didn't crowd the space even more. Also the bathroom was a one person room so there was often a line waiting to use it so the overflow of people stayed in our room for a while. Like I said though,that is my only complaint and we could have chosen the bigger room away from the bathroom but we would have had to share it which we didn't want to do! Love Due Amici, loved the service,great value!

Profile Picture elise, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Dessert, Plated, Server(s)

Dan and Erika at Due Amici were amazing. We could not have asked for a better experience. They were there every step of the way to answer any questions we had in a very timely manner. Dan was my day of coordinator and was in touch with all of my vendors before the big day which relieved SO much stress off of me. I felt like I could completely trust him with everything and he did not let me know. He was there the entire reception making sure everything went off without a hitch (and it did!); everything was on time, he hit on all the little details that I wanted, and the food was great! Definitely do the sweetheart dinner if you can; it was so nice to have a special, quiet moment such my new husband and I. Dan made sure any problems were solved immediately. Everyone LOVED the food- SO much food haha, all delicious. We love going to the restaurant itself and will be back for many more years to come and use them for events in the future. My husband and I just got back from our Honeymoon and waiting for us in the mail was a thank you card from Due Amici with pictures that Dan himself took at the reception with a gift card to the restaurant. It was so thoughtful! Thank you so much for making our day the BEST day we could have ever hoped for.

Profile Picture User4756508, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dan is awesome! Due Amici catered our recent wedding at Valenzano Winery. From our first communication, Dan told us he was going to exceed our expectations - and that's exactly what he did! The food was great; there were so many options. Our guests especially loved the appetizers and pasta bar in the the barrel room during cocktail hour. During our reception, his staff was polite, accommodating, and efficient. Dan is so much more than a caterer. He also served as the coordinator for our reception and kept everything running so smoothly. He actually kept the evening ahead of schedule to allow for maximum dancing time, which is exactly what we asked for. He contacted vendors to confirm everything, helped set up, and packed our cars at the end of the night. Throughout the planning process, he was responsive and kept detailed documents of everything. Dan really went above and beyond to make our wedding stress-free and amazing. And he did all this with a smile on his face! Before working with them, we couldn't believe all the rave reviews, but after seeing Dan in action, we get it! We're so glad that we went with Due Amici, and would make the same choice again!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The best choice you could make while planning your wedding would be booking Due Amici! I signed with Due Amici a year and a half before my wedding, and Dan and Erika were there for me and my (now) husband every step of the way, Most of our planning was done via email/phone/Skype since we live in Colorado, and even with the time difference, we never had to wait for a response.

About six months before our wedding, our venue had a fire that damaged much of the space we were going to use. Dan stepped up and was the go-between for me and the venue, and reassured me every step of the way that my day would be beautiful - and he did not lie! I had a lot of people tell me they couldn't believe how calm I was about the situation, but it was because Dan was in my corner, and I knew I could rely on him and his team.

The day of our wedding, we had nothing but compliments on how amazing the food was. Every course was delicious, and the service was impeccable. Dan and Erika had the entire event run so smoothly, I didn't have to make a decision all day - only to say "I do"! Since our big day, we have had many friends and family members tell us it was the best wedding they have been to, and I truly believe that this is true because of Dan and Due Amici.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had our wedding at Valenzano's and Dan & Erika were great! Dan is so passionate about his food and knows his stuff! Erika made the late night a breeze! Charlene (one of Dan's event managers) was helping me through every step. Combined they are PERFECTION and cover every base. They made the night competely stress-free. I would absolutely recommend Dan and Due Amici to any foodies out there! Our guests were OBSESSED with the food and still talk about the pastas served during cocktail hour. Want a stress free fun night your guests will be taking about for years? Then pick Due Amici!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Indoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Due Amici was outstanding.
Their staff is amazing. The best combination of attentive, helpful, and incredibly professional.

It's been almost 6 months now, and when we talk about our wedding with people they still bring up how good the food was.

If you need a caterer for your event you would be foolish not to speak with Due Amici.

Profile Picture David, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dan was a God send during our planning process and our wedding itself. He and his team always responded promptly and made everything go super smooth!

Profile Picture stevie, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dan and his staff were absolutely phenomenal! He made us feel so at-ease throughout the entire process - from having the initial tasting meeting with us, to picking our silverware/napkins/chairs, and even having a Skype meeting with my then-fiance and I because we live out of state. Everything on the day of the wedding went so smoothly, I didn't have to worry about a single thing going wrong. I knew Dan would handle it. He set up all of our decorations, and was there as I arrived at the venue with my favorite drink in hand. We cannot thank him enough for everything he did for us on our wedding day - he absolutely knows what he's doing in this business. He knows how to pick the best staff as well! And the food, by far, was the best wedding food I have had. Try the tortellini gorgonzola ... it is out of this world! Dan even gave us a "bride and groom" leftover tray for later on that night in the hotel. We definitely appreciated that at 4am! My family and I highly recommend Due Amici for ANY type of party catering, not just wedding catering!

Profile Picture User4304901, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

When I started planning my wedding, I read a lot of reviews on caterers. A review stuck out to me, and said something along the lines of "Don't get married in south Jersey without Dan/Ericka from Due Amici"... This statement is absolutely true! The staff (and Ericka, especially) did an amazing job. Not only were they open and honest about their pricing, the quality of food was incredible! We loved them so much, we also had our 40 person rehearsal dinner and our family brunch the day after the wedding at their restaurant. Ericka and staff set up my wedding at the Moorestown Community house last September, and they did such a great job. They paid attention to all the details and made sure we had a perfect day. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone that's planning any type of event. They've gained clients for life :-)

Profile Picture Tanja, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor

I'm reviewing Due Amici a year after our wedding, done intentionally. I've had time to think about the day, and everything that happened. Due Amici was the perfect choice for us. Great food, great service. Most importantly amazing people. They worked with us to customize the catering. They are incredibly flexible and will work with you to achieve your desired goal, which ours was unique to say the least.

They were the only company we reached out to that carved out time to meet specifically with us. The owner, Dan, made use feel like we were the only people in the restaurant and was charismatic and understanding of our wants and needs. I would definitively recommend Due Amici to anyone that asked about caterers or a great place to eat in South Jersey.

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dan and his team are truly exceptional. Dan and Erika really listened to desires for our special day and executed the event flawlessly. Even many months later, our family and friends are still raving about the experience. The food was plentiful and delicious. The venue was beautifully decorated and Dan made sure eventually remained on schedule. Dan and Erika were always available for questions and concerns. They offered helpful insights as we were planning the day based on their past experiences, but were never pushy. We had an unconventional event as both my husband and I had children that were incorporated in the actually ceremony and they helped us bring our vision to life. I would absolutely recommend Due Amici to anyone looking to plan an event

Profile Picture Amanda , 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

After deciding that we were going to have our reception at the Collingswood Ballroom, my now husband was super excited to hear that Due Amici was available to be our caterer there. Growing up in Cinnaminson, he was already familiar with the restaurant and raved about the incredible food and service. When I met Dan and Erika at our first meeting, I understood why. Dan and Erika were awesome to talk with and the food was absolutely amazing. I knew from the first bite that we were going to book them as our caterer. When we went over the floor plans and menu options, Dan was super helpful and helped us to find ways to make the reception everything we wanted. He even helped us with decisions that had nothing to do with the catering like our favors and how to best incorporate rock songs into our reception. Dan also coordinated all of the other vendors and made sure they were ready for our big day. The day of our wedding when I walked into the reception I was so happy because everything looked perfect. We had decided to do a candlelight dinner during cocktail hour for the two of us to enjoy our first meal together and Dan made sure that we had enough time to enjoy our delicious dinners before our spotlight dance. When our guests were eating dinner we were able to go around and say thank you to our guests and at every table we heard compliments about how great the food was. At the end of the night, Dan and the Due Amici staff had everything packed up and ready to go. While I could go on forever about how amazing the service and food was, I'm going to end with a comment our photographers said, they all made the comment that the entire wedding seemed very relaxed and that I seemed very calm. I wasn't worried about a thing thanks to Dan and the Due Amici staff.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Dan & Erika from Due Amici were so incredible with all of our wedding planning needs! They were so much more then just a caterer, they helped make our dreams come true! Every detail about my reception that I wanted happened because of them! The food was outstanding and our guest were raving about how amazing their food was, which was important to us! The appetizers were endless and everywhere. Everyone loved our ice cream buffet for dessert it added an extra touch to make our wedding more memorable!

Because our experience was so amazing and the food was just incredible we now use Due Amici for all our catering needs. I reccomend then to all of our family and friends when they need a caterer...We are actually using them this weekend for our sons baptism and our family cant wait to have their food again!

Profile Picture Krystal, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Dan and Erika helped us every step of the way. They are amazing people that help make your day EVERYTHING you want and more. I worked with them for a little over year and they never made me feel like a crazy bride (hey it happens ladies).
When the special day finally came there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that Dan had everything under control. I honestly don't know what I would have done without him.
Oh and I should also mention that the food is absolutely out of this world ! I still hear about it from my guests and my wedding was over a year ago.
If you are getting married look no further! I think about my wedding everyday and I couldn't have done it without Due Amici!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Dan, Erica, and his staff were absolutely phenomenal! They made us feel so at ease throughout the entire process - from having the initial tasting, to picking our silverware/napkins/chairs, ceremony/reception logistics and correspondence with our vendors. Everything on the day of the wedding went perfect and we didn't have to worry about a single thing going wrong. We knew Dan would handle it and as well as my wedding day meltdowns like a pro lol. His staff was professional, prompt, and courteous and the food was fresh and absolutely amazing. ..Our guests are still raving about the food. He set up all of our decorations and made our venue look absolutely beautiful. He was there as I arrived with my favorite drink in hand. We cannot thank him enough for everything he did for us on our wedding day. He absolutely knows what he's doing in this business and knows how to pick the best staff as well! The service was impeccable and out day was absolutely perfect! Try the tortellini gorgonzola ... it is amazing! Dan even packed our cars up after the wedding as well as our wedding day left overs. My husband and I highly recommend Due Amici for ANY type of event! You will not be dissapointed!!!

Profile Picture SHAQUAYA, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rules are, there are no rules! My only regret was not eating enough tortellini the day of my wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/24/15, 1 Review