Weddings By Courtney Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Kate
    Kate W. Married on 05/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was such a beautiful ceremony!!!!

Courtney was so amazing and made our wedding feel super special. We had a unique theme of Kingdom of hearts and worked with us to make it as perfect as possible. Even helped us try to incorporate our theme and beliefs in a harmonious way, overall our ceremony was one of the highlights of our special day and we couldn't have done it without Courtney.

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you Kate!! I had so much fun creating your script based on the Kingdom of Hearts and incorporating the star fruit ceremony made it even more special. Thank you for the honor of being part of your ceremony. 🙏💜
    I wish you both a wonderful life together!
  • Sophia
    Sophia T. Married on 04/09/2022

Responsive, flexible, and kind

Courtney is awesome. We asked her to write a contract or agreement for what date a draft script would be delivered to us and she took it completely in stride (and stuck to the date!). We were able to go through multiple iterations of our script, and Courtney did a fantastic job of taking a lot of comments and making the whole ceremony reflect our style and express the ideas that were most important to us.

The day of the wedding, Courtney was on top of everything and managed to remind us where to stand, what to do, and when to say things while going with the flow. By that time we had spent so much energy focused on other things that every part of the ceremony was a surprise, and a very good one because we all did such a fantastic job at writing it!

Having the an officiant whose personality and communication style was right for us made not only the ceremony uniquely ours but made the entire wedding planning process easier. We are so grateful that we found Courtney and cannot recommend her highly enough!

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

🥰 Thank you Sophia! I loved being a part of the process and witnessing the script evolve into what it became- a beautiful, unique representation of the two of you! 😍 Thank you for the honor!
    I wish you both a wonderful, joy filled life together!
    Heather K. Married on 03/26/2022

Absolutely perfect!

Courtney was the best! I highly recommend using her! She was very personable and very responsive! She made the whole ceremony flow smoothly and it was perfect! From the first phone call we connected immediately and she was very easy to talk to!

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you Heather!! 🙏 Your wedding was so much fun! I loved how you involved Montana riding down the aisle on his little horse! I wish you and Christian a wonderful life together with your beautiful children! 💜
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Thaddeus
    Thaddeus B. Married on 10/23/2021

Excellent!

Was very professional but also seemed genuinely happy for us and happy to be there!
    Brien C. Married on 10/14/2021

An amazing ceremony

We appreciate that Courtney took the time to get to know us and who we are. She worked interactively to craft the perfect ceremony for us and delivered it with her whole heart

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you Brien and Cynthia! I enjoyed getting to know you and am inspired by your story. 💜 I wish you a wonderful and consciously joyful life together!
    Blake N. Married on 08/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful wedding ceremony

From the start of our search for an officiant Courtney won us over with her kindness and responsiveness. After speaking with her and allowing her to get to know us she wrote us the perfect wedding ceremony script. The script brought us to tears the first time reading it because she captured everything we wanted so beautifully. When it came to our ceremony we couldn’t have imagined it any better. Courtney had a calming, kind demeanor and kept my groom relaxed while waiting at the altar. Our ceremony was so moving and full of emotion and we have Courtney to thank for making that happen. We had multiple family members tell us afterwards that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they had ever been too. We are so grateful we found Courtney and forever will cherish the memory of the beauty she brought to our wedding day.

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Wow!! This brought tears to my eyes. 🥰 Thank you so much for the kind review. It was such a beautiful, touching ceremony! I am honored to have had the privilege of officiating your wedding. 🙏 I wish you both the best of luck and a life full of love, joy and health!!
  • Erin
    Erin L. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing Elopement Wedding

Courtney helped us have a magical elopement wedding on Aug 14th. I choose Courtney because she has a warmth about her that made me feel like I was with an old friend. Courtney helped us personalize our handfasting ceremony and make it uniquely our own. She was enjoyable to collaborate with, incredibly responsive, and she was flexible and understanding when I had to change the wedding location at the last moment. Thank you for such a memorable wedding, Courtney!

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Erin! I loved working with you both and enjoyed the personalization of the ceremony! I wish you both a fun, loving and happy life together!
  • Katherine
    Kate Married on 06/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Courtney is one of a kind! She made our day AMAZING

Courtney is AMAZING! We planned our small June 2021 wedding on a short timeline, and Courtney was enthusiastic and got back to us quickly. We were able to work with her to customize our ceremony to be important and special to us, and Courtney included beautiful readings. She was flexible, kind, knowledgeable, and supportive and she helped us to include a parent in the ceremony as well! She made sure to get to know us as a couple and included the themes and traditions most important to us. She brought professionalism and joy to our day and worked with our venue to help guide us through the rehearsal and the ceremony. She was instrumental in making our day as special at it could be. She kept us grounded through all of the excitement and made the day a true celebration of love and us as a couple! Working with Courtney, the genuine love of what she does shows through. THANK YOU so much Courtney!! You made our special day perfect

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you Kate and Ben for the lovely review!! 🥰 And thank you for the honor of being your officiant! I loved the involvement of the mother of the bride in the ceremony!! It made it even more special and touching! I wish you both a wonderful life together filled with love and joy! 💜😍
  • Angel
    Angel G. Married on 04/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, kind, flexible, punctual, patient

Courtney was professional, patient and kind. My wife and I couldn't have asked for more. We highly recommend Courtney.

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you Angel!! 🥰🙏 You two make a beautiful couple! It was my honor and privilege to officiate your ceremony. Keep looking at your wife the way you did on your wedding day and you will live a long happy, love filled life! 😍
  • Stephany
    Stephany J. Married on 03/12/2021

J&S Jacques

Courtney was amazing. She was super flexible and responds quickly. Really nice and professional. The pricing was great.

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you Stephany!! 🥰 It was my honor to officiate your wedding! I wish you and Jordan a beautiful life together! Congratulations!! 🎉💜
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 02/20/2021

Definitely a special person

Word cannot even describe how amazing Courtney made my now husband and I feel! The ceremony was so sweet and definitely us. She genuinely got to know us to make sure we had a wedding to remember. I was so nervous and she made me feel so comfortable and special. I do believe that I have found a forever friend.

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

🥰🥰🥰 Thank you Allison for your kind words and wonderful review! I feel the same - a forever friend! It was my absolute pleasure and honor to be a part of your wedding. I wish you and James a lifetime of joy and love! 💜
    Sb Married on 02/15/2021

Romantic, Special, Perfect

Courtney helped make our special day perfect! She was quick to respond, a joy to talk to, and she looked FABULOUS for our event (She gave wardrobe options!)! We were beyond lucky to have met her and feel as though the stars aligned for us to have such a unique ceremony that felt like us! Courtney is the only person you should have joining you on your special day! Thank you again, Courtney!!

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you BB for your kind review and for the honor of officiating your magical event!! 🥰 It was one of a kind that I will never forget! 💜
  • Lucianna
    Lucianna H. Married on 10/22/2020

Absolutely perfect fit for both me and my husband

Security guard at courthouse here in Tucson suggested using Courtney and we are so glad that we did. Not only was she extremely professional and courteous but the script she used for the ceremony could not have been written better if we had tried to. My wedding was perfect and she played a huge role in making it so.

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you so much Lucianna!! 🥰 It was my honor and privilege to be a part of your ceremony! Witnessing the love you two share was so touching. I wish you both a wonderful life together. 💜
    Lucianna H. Married on 10/22/2020

Absolutely perfect fit for both me and my husband

Nina Married on 07/11/2009

Perfect for our big day

Courtney was perfect for our big deal. She met with us over the phone to figure out what we were looking for and patiently waited for us to figure that out! She communicated and kept in touch with us as needed. She gave us options for her outfit which went above our expectations. We were from another state so she walked us through some of the basics around the license. We were extremely happy with her.

Weddings By Courtney's reply:

Thank you Nina! I was honored to be a part of your ceremony and to witness the fun loving, humorous and light hearted relationship you and Matthew share! I wish you many more years of adventure, travel, laughter and love! 💜