Weddings by Cheri Reviews

79 | Aurora, OH

79 Reviews for Weddings by Cheri

Carly · Married on 10/22/2017

Cheri was a pleasure to work with and we were so grateful to have found her to marry us. She brought up ideas and different kinds of ceremonies that we never would have thought of. We highly recommend Cheri!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Rachael · Married on 08/19/2017

Cheri was a wonderful officiant. Extremely kind and caring. She checked on me throughout my planning and checked in on me before I walked down the aisle. She was very professional and gave me a wonderful ceremony. I would recommend her and god bless her.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Casey · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev Cheri made our wedding truly special. For two people who do not like being the center of attention, she quickly made us both at ease. Her thoughtfulness and warmth throughout the process of putting together our personalized readings was more than we could have asked for. We truly felt like we knew her from the moment we met her. I couldn't recommend a better person to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/24/2017

Amazing, she helped both myself and my husband prior to the ceremony to calm our nerves. She was like family to us doing this exciting time! Highly suggest Cheri to be a part of your big day!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Collette · Married on 10/28/2016

Rev Cheri is AMAZING!!! She made our wedding day so much more enjoyable by being a part of it! We recommend her to anyone searching for an incredible Officiant!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Victoria · Married on 09/18/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! Cheri is such a sweet woman who genuinely cares. I met with her and she had so many suggestions on hand and we created a ceremony that reflected us as a couple and our family. She was so flexible and immediately responsive. She was even kind enough to send reminders about things we needed to bring and was completely on top of things at the wedding. I am so glad we got to work with her. She really made our day special!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Jolene · Married on 09/10/2016

Rev. Cheri was completely awesome to work with. We liked her instantly from our first meeting. She was extremely understanding when we kept changing things in our ceremony and was really great at calming everyone's "pre-game jitters!" Our ceremony was beautiful! Thank you Cheri for making our day special, in spite of the heat!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/09/2016

I could not have asked for a better person tobe apart of our wedding! We planned our Ohio wedding from Georgia so our communication was mainly email and phone calls.
    She was so helpful planning the perfect ceremony for who my husband and I are as a couple. Everyone told me they loved it! She was so helpful during the rehersal since my husband and I were the first of our families to get married so we had no clue what we were doing!

I highly recommend Cheri for your wedding she made everything so easy!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

We had a wonderful little family wedding in a gazebo in center of town. Cheri made is so easy and comfortable for all of us. We truly enjoyed her and felt an instant connection with her from the time we met her. She had the best suggestions to make it a perfect little ceremony.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Jeff · Married on 08/06/2016

Reverend Cheri was wonderful!! She answered every email in a prompt, professional manner. She was very reliable and was always willing to help with planning in any way she could. She wrote such a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. We would definitely recommend her to friends and family!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

She was amazing!! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Tony · Married on 06/25/2016

Great officiant! I would say I'd use her again but I won't have the need!

Sent on 10/14/2016
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/04/2016

From the first minute we met Cheri, we knew she was the one we wanted to marry us. Her warmth and kindness makes it so easy to work with her. She genuinely cares about each of her couples and wants to help make their special day absolutely perfect.
    Cheri gave us freedom to change wording or add passages to the ceremony, making it completely unique to us and exactly what we wanted. She is extremely responsive to emails with questions or requests for changes/additions, and she sends out several emails before the wedding to make sure that everything is perfect and the day flows smoothly.
    On the day of the wedding, she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. The ceremony, as she performed it, was absolutely wonderful and was everything we could have hoped for.
    We have received countless compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was, and it is all thanks to Cheri!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Megan · Married on 06/03/2016

My husband and I would recommend Rev.
    Cheri to everyone! Our ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. She was so quick to return emails, punctual and professional. Cheri went above and beyond with everything, including coming early to our rehearsal to see if we needed help and running out on the day of our wedding to pick up something we had forgotten. She was wonderful!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Kellie · Married on 11/14/2015

I highly recommend booking Cheri as an officiant! Our ceremony went extremely smoothly, and she did an absolutely wonderful job. We got compliments on her from several guests. Some thought we'd known her personally, because she seemed so at ease and connected with us. She includes the rehearsal day in her fee, and helped guide us through walking in and out, where to stand, lining up, etc.

She did have a little bit of a computer issue at one point, which resulted in a little confusion over which readings and vows were the correct ones for our ceremony. But, she worked extra hard to put everything right and get everything absolutely correct before the wedding day. You can be sure she'll fix any kind of problems you might encounter when planning the ceremony itself, and make sure you get exactly what you wanted :) .

Sent on 11/16/2015

Cheri was amazing! My husband and I immediately felt at ease with her. Our vows were beautiful and she eased both of our nerves while standing in front of our guests. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kristine · Married on 08/22/2015

Cheri did a beautiful job with our ceremony. She was so kind throughout the whole process. We knew we wanted Cheri to be our officiant as soon as we met with her! She is easy to get along with and really personalizes the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Kate · Married on 08/02/2015

I'm so late on getting back to this,however, Cheri is phenomenal! We came to her with a unique situation, my husband and I had been married for almost a year and we're planning on doing a vow renewal for our one year anniversary. The reason being was because the small, intimate ceremony we had imagined for our wedding day some how became a very large, traditional church ceremony to please everyone else. Cheri was so understanding when I contacted her and very professional and prompt in all her replies! We met for the first time at a local coffee establishment and talked for several hours about ourselves, our goals, and how the vow renewal would go. She was so kind and helpful and stressed how much she wanted it to be exactly the way we wanted. We had a beautiful ceremony and I can't thank Cheri enough! I HIGHLY recommend Cheri for your wedding officiant needs, she is professional, detail oriented, prompt, and so sweet and helpful! She even made us a little memento book with our readings and vows! Thank you again Cheri!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2015

It was truly a pleasure working with Rev. Cheri. She takes the time to get to know each couple and creates a ceremony that fits each couples religious views and personality. She created not only a spiritual ceremony, but also a truly moving ceremony for us! My now husband and I are not religious in the traditional sense, however we are spiritual. Rev. Cheri created the perfect ceremony for us. She even added in some quotes that we loved throughout our lives to create a personal ceremony just for us! I would recommend her to anyone getting married that wants a Rev. that will accurately represent their beliefs and create a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Aubrey · Married on 06/27/2015

Cheri was a pleasure to work with. Not only did she do an amazing job on our ceremony, but she is such a wonderful person. She helped mold our ceremony to exactly what we wanted, and was very helpful throughout the process. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Meredith · Married on 06/20/2015

Cheri was absolutely wonderful to work with. She had such a kind and positive attitude. While the other officiants we met with were fine and would surely do the job, we just clicked with Cheri. We also appreciated her flexibility as we ended up changing both our rehearsal date and ceremony time. She blocks off the weekend for you, so if something comes up and plans change, she's still able to be there for you. Nice attention to detail, gave us a copy of the ceremony script bound in our wedding colors after the ceremony.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Liz · Married on 06/06/2015

Cheri is a fantastic officiant! My husband and I are not at all religious and wanted a ceremony that would be romantic and personal. Cheri was great about adapting her ceremony to fit our needs, including a reading of our choosing and making sure that everything would be exactly as we asked. She is extremely responsive with communication (usually responding to all my email communication immediately or within the hour!) and her fees are very reasonable. Thank you so much Cheri for making our wedding an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Rev. Cheri was wonderful!
    It was a pleasure to work with her in creating a ceremony that was truly meaningful and personal to my (now) husband and me.
    She spent time getting to know us, so she could suggest ideas for the different parts of the ceremony that she thought would reflect what we wanted. She was also flexible in adding and making changes to the ceremony until we were happy with it all.
    Rev. Cheri also attended our rehearsal the day before and helped us understand how everything would proceed.
    And finally, on our wedding day, she was a calming influence to both of us, which we really appreciated!
    Rev. Cheri officiated our ceremony with grace, assurance and warmth. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/18/2015

Rev. Cheri was phenomenal! She is such a sweet person who really cares. I wouldn't even hesitate to book her in the future. We received so many compliments on our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Tara · Married on 04/11/2015

We found Rev. Cheri and we were so pleased with her officiating our wedding! She was very attentive to our needs regarding time, place, and fine details of our blended beliefs and also gave so many ideas we didn't even think of! The result? A beautiful ceremony that went perfectly...everyone was moved to happy tears. We'd recommend her over and over again! Thank you soooo much for helping with this important event in our lives, Rev. Cheri! :)

Sent on 05/16/2015

Weddings by Cheri's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tara. It was truly an honor to have been a part of your Wedding Day.
    Blessings to You & Tom Always, Rev. Cheri