Weddings by Caren Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Nick
    Nick G. Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Caren is an amazing officiant and an absolutely wonderful person! She helped my wife and me craft a beautiful non-religious ceremony on short notice that was special to us. She really went out of her way to make our big moment perfect and EVERYONE complimented us on how lovely the ceremony was all night long! Thank you so much Caren! I can’t express how much we appreciate you! -The Grandey’s
    Hope C. Married on 12/20/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We can’t say enough good things about Caren!

It was an honor to have her marry us. The ceremony was full of love and care, and her words were so genuine. It was an unexpected weekend wedding, but her eagerness to fit us in her schedule and not rush anything made us feel so special. Her smile lights up a room, and she’ll make your already great day even better!

Weddings by Caren's reply:

Aww...thank you Hope! I love y’all! Can’t wait until we can hang out! Happy New Year! I wish you much love and happiness. Take care of one another.
  • Abbie
    Abbie C. Married on 12/20/2020

Pick Caren!

From the moment we met Caren she has been such a warm and calming person. I was unsure if I would ever meet a pastor who would be just right for our wedding. We needed someone non judgmental of our LGBT relationship and not overly focused on that part. We had her choose the ceremony since we had said our own teary vows in a small ceremony weeks earlier due to Covid. I’m glad we did because it was perfect. It was still a bit teary, but it was so thoughtful and beautiful. I’m glad we got a video of the ceremony because that moment is so precious to us. Pick Caren!

Weddings by Caren's reply:

Wow!! Abbie!! I love this drawing!! Thank you for your kind words! Your love for Hope and hers for you is so apparent. It was an honor to witness it. You inspire me!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Maggie
    Maggie R. Married on 06/06/2020

Sweet Caren!

We are so grateful to have had Caren as part of our special day! She was so encouraging and helpful leading up to the wedding and still plays a very important role in our lives. Caren is so pure and love radiates from her message and truth.
    Kerry S. Married on 05/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kind, caring, supportive and accepting.. She's the best out there!!

Caren was a blessing to find in the Nashville area! My husband and I did a meet and greet with Caren and we knew she was going to be perfect right from the start. We got married 8/2020 and she was flexible when we had to change our date due to the pandemic. She was on board (literally and figuratively) for our wedding, which was on a little island in the middle of the lake. Caren is caring, accepting, and supportive of all relationships. She will make your special day exactly what you imagined. Thank you, Caren!
    Colleen K. Married on 05/01/2020

So genuine

My fiancé and I aren’t particularly religious and we wanted someone to marry us Who understood us as a couple and who we clicked with. We had a few calls with different ones and it just didn’t feel “right” then we found Caren. Instantly we clicked with her and loved how genuine and real she was and how curious she was about us and our life and how we felt about our love. She was so helpful in the planning process and helped us create a truly unique ceremony that we will remember for the rest of our lives. So many guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how Great Caren was. So many of our guests assumed that we had known her for years. Thank you so much Caren for being such an important part of the best day of our lives!
  • Kristin
    Kristin A. Married on 04/11/2020

Most Wonderful Officiant

Caren was our wedding officiant and she was PERFECT! She wrote the most beautiful ceremony and her delivery was impeccable. We were so lucky to have her standing up with us on our wedding day, and wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.
    Elizabeth H. Married on 08/16/2019

We love Caren!

Caren was wonderful! She had so many great ideas for our ceremony and was really flexible in making sure she created the perfect ceremony for us. We loved having her warm, positive energy on our wedding day!
    Kira T. Married on 07/06/2019

Caren is amazing!

Caren was very helpful with helping us decide what kind of ceremony we wanted. She answered all of our questions and made the process of figuring everything out very easy. I would highly recommend her!
    Martha W. Married on 06/29/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book your wedding with Caren now!

Caren helped make our day even more special. She encouraged us to do whatever we wanted in terms of the service and we did! We wrote the service and she made a couple of great suggestions. It was a wonderful day and my favorite picture has Caren in it, her smile is so genuine.
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 10/27/2018

We love this woman!

Caren is an absolute dream. She personalizes the wedding to fit your style. She is so charming and kind. She even calmed down my nerves before the wedding! I highly recommend Caren. She feels like part of your family. We were lucky to have her share in our special day!
    Deah Married on 09/15/2018

Simply Amazing

Our ceremony was a little unconventional. We slipped away from our family and friends to have just us, Caren, and the photographer at our ceremony. She was supportive, inclusive, encouraging, and calming. We got the opportunity to just share a few moments taking in the commitment and focused on nothing other than each other. It was by far my favorite (and calmest) part of a crazy, beautiful day, and we really appreciated Caren helping us honor our time with each other.
    Kayla Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Caren was AMAZING to work with!! She truly has a special gift to make you feel comfortable and calm on your special day. I was so nervous before walking down the isle, but seeing my groom, and having Caren there made it so much easier. She is so genuine and sweet, and I would recommend her to anyone!
    Shelby Married on 09/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Caren made our ceremony so special and incredibly personal. She listened intently to everything we said and truly took to heart our personal views and beliefs. She patiently talked through every aspect of our story and what we wanted for our wedding day. The ceremony she wrote fit us so perfectly! It was everything we wanted and really captured the way we felt about each other and the commitment we were making. The way she delivered her message felt so beautifully natural, comfortable, honest, and heartfelt. We laughed, we cried, and mostly, we celebrated! Our ceremony was hands down the best part of our wedding day- so much fun! And we had so many friends and family members tell us how much they enjoyed the ceremony because Caren made them all feel included. We are so thankful to have had Caren as our officiant. She made the day so very “us” and we are forever grateful she was part of our special day!

Side note: I always wanted to get married barefoot and when I told Caren this, she said “fun! I’ll go barefoot too!” And she did. She’s the best! A great dancer too :) You won’t regret asking her to be part of your day.
    Marielle Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Caren was the absolute best officiant ever! She listened intently to ensure that she understood our vision for the ceremony and she made us feel so comfortable. I was worried that our somewhat nontraditional weaving of a non-religious, and yet spiritual ceremony would be hard to pull off. Caren had absolutely no judgement about our approach and totally supported us. She carried that energy throughout the ceremony..and because of that, when I think of the happiest moment of my life, I think of Caren marrying my husband and I.