weddings-by-candy.com Reviews

weddings-by-candy.com 7
  • Chris

Chris Szymczak · Married on 10/06/2019

Vow renewal ceremony

Candice did a fabulous job at customizing our vow renewal ceremony to the way we wanted it to include some prayers and some poetry. Every line she wrote was so meaningful! We got so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was ! Candice officiated for my daughter's wedding thus i knew i wanted Candice to do our vow renewal ceremony also.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Aman

Aman Sharma · Married on 09/15/2019

Candice is a professional at her a job, and a must at your wedding!

Candice did a stellar job at our ceremony, and was thoroughly professional, courteous, and timely. She delivered a splendid ceremonial speech and was helpful throughout the process allowing us to review the ceremony draft, and to add our own vows. She was very flexible, and arrived timely to our venue. Her fees are more than reasonable and an amazing value to the number of years of experience she brings to the ceremony. We are very lucky that Candice was available for the day of our ceremony, and would definitely recommend hiring her for yours!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Hearn · Married on 09/13/2019

Loved her!

Candy was the first person we met with to officiate our wedding and we instantly felt like she would be perfect. We are both on the quiet and shy side and not huge on public speaking, Candy was able to create a ceremony that was perfect in length and content. She spoke loudly, clearly, and confidently. We would 100% choose her again!

Sent on 10/04/2019
    weddings-by-candy.com 8
  • O

Olga · Married on 03/29/2019

Professional On Time Officiant

Candy was great to work with. Within a week of hiring her she sent me a draft of the wedding ceremony and was receptive to the changes I wanted to make. I would also suggest getting her for your rehearsal. When she came to our rehearsal she gave great directions and made us feel very at ease about the ceremony itself. She was just as great during the ceremony as she was during the rehearsal, friendly, and personable.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Sara · Married on 09/24/2018

Candice was timely, professional, friendly and performed our ceremony on the Maid of the Mist in Niagara Falls without flaw. Her father Norm was our witness and kindly taped the whole thing on our phone. She worked so well with us with the ceremony wording, catering it to our preferences and personalizing it to our family that it felt unique hearing out loud. She also took many pictures of us at the end and truly made our wedding day a special and memorable one. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    weddings-by-candy.com 9
    weddings-by-candy.com 10

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you Sara....my Step Father and I had so much fun! It was so Awesome to be able to fulfill your dream to be married on the Maid of the Mist!

Mhs Ghr · Married on 09/15/2018

Could not be happier

Candice was recommended to us by our friends. she was such a nice and professional person.
    I wanted my ceremony (it was small one) somewhere in the nature which she helped me a lot by sending the map and recommending some nice spots. On the day of ceremony I changed my mind (because of some personal reasons) to have the ceremony some where else(very last minute) , I informed Candice like two hours before the ceremony and she kindly accepted that which I am greatly appreciate for that. Also, she helped me a lot for writing the vow and let us customize it (actually I kept it the way she wrote because both of us liked it).
    She was on time and lead the process really smoothly. I cannot be happier with the experience and we definitely recommend Candice to every couples.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent!

Candy was beyond excellent. Could not be happier with our JOP selection. Thank you for making our special day more special.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Gillian · Married on 08/26/2018

Candice was the perfect choice as the officiant for our wedding! We met with her to discuss our plans for our wedding and she was professional, flexible, and accommodating to our needs. Our ceremony was beautiful and was tailored to fit us, as a couple -- the words she spoke were a perfect fit for my wife and I. She is genuine, down-to-earth and her calming presence was so comforting before and during our ceremony. The entire experience was wonderful and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    weddings-by-candy.com 11

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

My honor to perform your ceremony! Both of you were beyond stunning and I loved your personal vows to one another.

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Candy was extremely easy to work with. She made our vows exactly how we wanted them. She was on time at rehersal and ceremony and worked great with the ceremony coordinators to ensure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 09/03/2018

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

My pleasure...thank you for a lovely review!

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Candice was fantastic from everything to our initial contact all the way down to the day of. We held our wedding at the Riviera Theater in North Tonawanda and Candice did a fantastic job of tying in the history of the theater (both our personal history and in general) to make a beautiful ceremony. We got so many compliments from our guests!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    weddings-by-candy.com 12

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! It was an Honor and my Pleasure to perform your ceremony. The Riviera Theater is a beautiful choice as a venue and especially with your personal history!

Ron · Married on 08/19/2018

Very great person to deal with

Sent on 08/29/2018

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you Ron....it was lovely to meet both of you and be able to perform your ceremony!

Niki · Married on 08/18/2018

Candice was so great! We had a very laid back small wedding and it was last minute. She worked with us to make our plans work! She was very responsive and proactive. We had a great ceremony because of her!

Sent on 08/19/2018

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you so much Niki! I really enjoyed performing your ceremony! It was a great day!

Laurianne · Married on 08/18/2018

We were very happy with Candice's service. She was reliable and professional and provided her service for great value. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/24/2018

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you!! It was my pleasure to perform your ceremony and meet your friends and family. What a fun bunch they are! Congrats!

Shandra · Married on 08/10/2018

Candy was excellent. She conducted our ceremony the exact way we wanted. She made our ceremony the best that it was and I will always be thankful to her for that.

Sent on 08/14/2018

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you so much Shandra! It was my pleasure and honor to perform your ceremony!

Gabrielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding ceremony was perfect!! We highly recommend Candice! Very helpful and professional!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

michael · Married on 06/16/2018

Marlene and I could not have been happier with the service Candice did. She was more then helpful in answering all the questions we had. We would highly recommend Candice for your wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    weddings-by-candy.com 13

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you so much Michael! I really enjoyed meeting you both and your family! The love you two have for each other was so evident in both of your eyes.

Tim · Married on 05/28/2018

Candy did an excellent job as the officiant of our wedding ceremony. She provided thoughtful communication, as well as ideas and guidance throughout the process. She was completely flexible and accommodating with our choice of location (Fort Niagara) and performed the ceremony with care and professionalism. Kari and I highly recommend Candy for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/22/2018
    weddings-by-candy.com 14
    weddings-by-candy.com 15

Crystal · Married on 05/27/2018

What an amazing lady. She was beyond professional and amongst the craziness of the day was probably the only cool head. The ceremony was amazing and well planned. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Candy

Sent on 06/06/2018

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

thank you so much Crystal!

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Candice was wonderful and very helpful when it came to our wedding rehearsal and ceremony!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Thank you Brittany!

Donna · Married on 04/11/2018

Candice made our intimate ceremony perfect. The words she spoke were beautiful. She really strives to made your day special.

Sent on 04/25/2018

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you ! I was honored to be a part of your special day and performing my first double wedding.

nicole · Married on 10/29/2017

Very great experience im glad she is who did our wedding highly recommend !

Sent on 11/01/2017

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you Nicole! I was honored to be a part of your special day!

samira · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married in Niagara Falls-American side and the weather was super cold. We were so lucky to find Candy to be our officiant. Candy exceeded all of our expectations for our short notice ceremony. Our ceremony was short and sweet - just what we wanted. Our friends were amazed with her patience, while everyone was late she stayed calm and kept her sense of humor so we did not feel bad about anything. She sent us what she was panning to say and we was more than welcomed to add our story to it and make it more personal. Candy was very responsive and she was a great part of the ceremony. she made our ceremony so special and memorable with. I highly recommend her to everyone who wants to enjoy their ceremony!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

weddings-by-candy.com's reply:

Thank you Samira! I had so much fun performing your ceremony and meeting your friends and family!

Donna · Married on 09/09/2017

I would highly recommend weddings-by-candy.com! She is the best!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2017

Candice was awesome! She made everything so easy! Highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

Candice made our ceremony very personal where we brought up our 3 children and made vows to them. She guided us every step if the way, especially during the ceremony when she softly told us what to do if we forgot. She is very personable and we felt really comfortable around her and very glad she started our lives together! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2017