Weddings By Bonnie Reviews

Weddings By Bonnie 4
Weddings By Bonnie 5

Diane P · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Wonderful!

Bonnie is amazing! She accommodated us so well. We had a vow renewal on Marco Island beach! It was wonderful! She was very professional and so friendly (and her husband, too). Thank you Bonnie for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Resa Schmidt · Getting married on 04/03/2021

Surprise 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal

We had such a lovely ceremony with Bonnie. She was spectacular from first contact to the day of - and we had a bit of chaos involved! We planned a surprise beach gathering so there were a lot of what if's and maybe this or that and Bonnie rolled with it all and created an intimate and personal ceremony. Speaking of chaos 6 children were involved and she helped make the experience meaningful for them. A perfect blend of her ideas melding with my goals. She is a standout and the kind of person you know has found their calling!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Angie

Angie Bryan Emerick · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Perfectly said!

Bonnie was brought to us by our wedding planner, and we couldn't have asked for a more friendly, loving and compassionate person to perform our wedding ceremony. She was always available when we had questions or concerns, and guided us to have the most personalized ceremony. For that we thank you! We appreciate everything! I would highly recommend Bonnie for your ceremony too!

Weddings By Bonnie 6
    Weddings By Bonnie 7
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Joshua Mattai · Getting married on 02/04/2021

God sent her to us personally!!

My wife & I were getting eloped; as much as I wanted to give her the wedding of her dreams, it just simply wasn't an option for us. From the moment I contacted Bonnie, she made us feel so comfortable and made our ceremony special. She recommended the most AMAZING location and was absolutely the picture of professionalism and class. Would recommend her to ANYONE and will be using her again soon.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy Deaver · Getting married on 11/09/2020

Amazing experience

When my husband and I first started planning our romantic dream beach wedding, we were nervous about living in NC and wanting to have our dream come alive in Florida. Bonnie Sanchez was amazing! Her communication, flawless recommendations, ease of directions, and overall writing of our ceremony was everything we had pictured. I would highly recommend her for any wedding...big or small- she is made us feel special and unique.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Laura

Laura Buencamino · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Wonder Woman disguised as Officiant

We were blessed to have Bonnie officiate our ceremony, even though it required her flying across the country. I cannot think of enough adjectives to describe what she created as our wedding was truly one of a kind. Everything was personalized and based on our history with each other (bride/groom) and my friendship with her. Our ceremony was small and intimate but that didn't mean the importance of the day was diminished. Members of our families commented on the beautifully unique and personalized message that Bonnie conveyed in joining us as husband and wife. I am forever grateful to her for her friendship and her professionalism on all fronts, ensuring our day was one we will never forget.

Weddings By Bonnie 8
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Maik

Maik Parker · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Go with Bonnie and you'll be fine!

Bonnie is such a a lovely person, who also happens to get people married - lucky us! In summary, Bonnie was very helpful, a great person to talk to and respected all our wishes. Whenever we come back to FL, we'd def. would love to meet her again.
    We'd definitely recommend her.

K&M

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Saucier · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect Ceremony!

I searched and searched for an officiant. My fiancé and I wanted a lot from one person. We wanted someone who would respect that we didn’t want a heavily religious ceremony. Someone who could breathe some life into it and make it more “us.” Someone who could make it fun AND emotional. Bonnie did all of those things and was communicative and helpful the entire planning process. I cannot say enough good things about her. All night people complimented our ceremony, and people are still posting on all the pictures saying that it was such a sweet, memorable ceremony. Bonnie will listen to what you want and give you exactly that. I’m so happy she was party of our wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Becca

Rebecca Hughes · Married on 11/06/2019

Bonnie was the perfect fit for our very unique ceremony and us.

Omg, where do I start? We love Bonnie! She was perfect and so amazing for us. We had a challenging ceremony because it was so different, so unique, as we are. Bonnie fulfilled all of our desires, wants, needs and dreams for how we imagined our beautiful wedding and ceremony to manifest to be. She's a beautiful soul with a beautiful and loving heart. Thank you so much, Bonnie for help in making our ceremony so heartfelt with so much love. We absolutely love you. We look forward to a continuing friendship with you. We absolutely love you.

And to anyone looking for an amazing officiant to perform your ceremony, no matter how you want it, I HIGHLY recommend Bonnie for the job. She's amazing.

Weddings By Bonnie 9
    Weddings By Bonnie 16
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Kara Nuremberg · Married on 11/03/2019

Simply the BEST!

Have you ever met someone and almost instantly felt like you have known them forever? That was us with Bonnie. She is one of the nicest people you will meet. She is a busy lady and made us feel like we were the only ones she was dealing with. Her attention to detail, special suggestions, loving and warm personality. She made our ceremony one of the best ever, and we are not being biased. Our guests said the same thing! It was so special, meaningful, all of it! We ended up doing this shell toss at the end with all of our guests that she suggested and it was so nice. It made everyone feel included and made for a great photo op as well. I can ramble on all day about how special this lady is, but I think everyone gets my point!! She will always be a part of one of our favorite memories in our lives, and we can not thank her enough for that!!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Martinez · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely perfect

She was everything we could have asked for. As a new bride the last two weeks were overwhelming and she had a nice calm presence and made everything feel ok, she even took control of the rehearsal dinner. She personalized the ceremony and included our dogs because she knew how much they mean to us. The ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/25/2019

The perfect wedding ceremony!

I am so glad that we found Bonnie!! Our wedding ceremony was beautifully officiated. From day one, I knew we made the right choice. She was quick to respond to any of our questions and even met up with us to chat about our dream wedding ceremony. She is so personable and truly wants the best for your wedding day!! All of our wedding guests loved our ceremony and are still commenting about how wonderful it was to this day. Thank you Bonnie for a beautiful ceremony. You truly made our day so special!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Crystal · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful person!

Bonnie was absolutely amazing and so nice! I wouldn't have wanted any one else to marry me. She is such a personal, loving person with a heart of gold. She loves her job and she does a great job at it.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2019

Bonnie was amazing!

She is the sweetest, extremely helpful, and pays attention to every detail! She made our ceremony extra special with her service. Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Amber · Married on 10/06/2019

Fantastic to work with!

She is fantastic to work with. Always responsive, reliable and went over and above expectations to help whenever needed. She was even willing to adjust our ceremony at the last minute when needed and helped with our filing of paperwork and steps after the wedding. She is a top notch professional and quality person with such a warm heart. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jade Gill · Married on 10/04/2019

Fantastic!

A lovely genuine lady that helped me with absolutely everything! Being from the UK and getting married in the US I had so many questions and Bonnie was able to answer every single one with them. She helped with the marriage license, where to obtain one, the price. She recommended photographers, locations to get married and timings for a sunset ceremony. Even when we arrived home Bonnie took the time out to thank us again and helped with information regarding changing my surname and who would need notifying. Truly wonderful, Bonnie goes above and beyond to help as much as she possibly can and I'll be forever grateful. The best day of my life was made so much easier thanks to her! ❤

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Amy

Amy Burnworth · Married on 09/28/2019

Heartfelt Ceremony

My husband and I can't say enough about Bonnie and her commitment to her clients. She was organized, helpful and compassionate every step of the way. She wrote our "love story" for our ceremony in a beautiful way and helped our guests understand why we fell in love with each other. Bonnie also did a great job of making my kids feel special and included during the entire process. We have been to a lot of weddings recently, and our ceremony was by far the most heartfelt and memorable. Bonnie goes above and beyond for her clients and we would highly recommend her.

Weddings By Bonnie 17
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Rachael L · Married on 09/25/2019

Perfect ceremony with a beautiful sunset

What a wonderful experience working with Bonnie to make our beach wedding perfect (and I suspect she has a hotline somehow to the man upstairs for the gorgeous sunset we had!) We came from out of state but with frequent contact (and plenty of assurances from her) we were confident that our wedding would go smoothly, and it did. She really took the time to get to know us and it was evident in her presentation - it was as if we had been fast friends for a long time. She had wonderful suggestions to incorporate hand-fasting and seashell toss into our ceremony and as result, our guests shared in, and felt a part of, our celebration. Thanks, Bonnie, you are really special!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Mj Hammer Bowers · Married on 09/22/2019

Vow renewal

I contacted Bonnie months ago to plan the perfect vow renewal, This lady was amazing. It was like I have known her for years from the beginning of our conversations. As soon as I met her I knew she was the most amazing woman and she truly cares about her clients. Thank you Bonnie for making our day perfect.

Weddings By Bonnie 18
    Weddings By Bonnie 19
    Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing !! 💙💙

Bonnie’s services are just as great as she is ! She made my special day PERFECT, I couldn’t of asked for anyone better to marry us ! ☺️

Weddings By Bonnie 20
    Weddings By Bonnie 21
    Sent on 10/09/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/18/2019

Wonderful!

I absolutely loved the personal touch Bonnie added to our ceremony! And I greatly enjoyed keeping in contact with her throughout the planning, she is such a wonderful person to speak with! Professional, kind, and all around amazing!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Liz

Liz Hayden · Married on 09/15/2019

Bonnie is just so AMAZING 😍 100% recommended to everyone

I would absolutely recommend Bonnie! She is such a sweet lady and so professional at what she does!! She made the whole process as simple and stress free as possible and she showed up to our wedding (which was super early 7 am) with a smile on her face and ready to marry us!!! She is soooo organized and just truly incredible at what she does! And her husband takes the BEST pictures! They are to die for 😍 Everyone attending our wedding said it was one of the best they have been to, and I’d thank her for that!! I couldn’t be any happier, thank you Bonnie!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Cassandra Steele · Married on 08/28/2019

Absolutely Perfect

When I talked with Bonnie on the phone to schedule the ceremony it felt like I’ve known her for years. And when I first saw her the day of my wedding it felt like she was part of my family lol! I had a very small marriage ceremony but Bonnie was very professional and made my marriage ceremony compliment my little family. She included Bible verses that I had wanted, incorporated my son and step daughter in the sand ceremony, and even had a little fun activity planned after the ceremony was over. Her prices are very, very affordable and the over all experience was just absolutely perfect. Thank you Bonnie for everything!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Ashley Gale · Married on 08/27/2019

Amazing service

Bonnie was easy to get ahold of and responded very quickly. She gave a beautiful ceremony and did an amazing jOb with the outline of it. We needed a small table and she offered to let us use hers and stayed after the ceremony so we could use it to hold our cake. She went above and beyond. She was incredible and I would highly recommend her!! She made our special day even more special! Thank you Bonnie!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Mahoney · Married on 08/26/2019

Simply the best

Weddings by Bonnie
    Bonnie was amazing, Prompt, professional and she raises the bar on excellence. She personalized our wedding and made it uniquely ours. It was beautiful and very moving. Look no farther for an officiant. She raises the bar and exceeds excellence. Rhonda and Mike Mahoney

Sent on 08/26/2019