Weddings by Allie Reviews

Weddings by Allie 3
Weddings by Allie 4

Jennifer Brown · Married on 03/04/2019

A wonderful wedding planner

Just wanted to say on March 2,2019 my daughter got married at the House House. The wedding was amazing and Allie and her staff helped to make it perfect. She was always available for any question I had or to help me in any way. She is very easy to work with and knows this business in side and out. I would so recommend her if you want a stress free wedding.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Amanda Clark · Married on 11/30/2018

Life Saver

I didn’t realize how much I needed a wedding coordinator until I hired Allie. She thought of every detail under the sun to make sure my special day was exactly how I wanted it. Her personality is very sweet and you can tell Allie geniually cares for you as a bride. She’s easy to work with and I wouldn’t have been able to have the wedding I had without her. Thank you Allie for everything you did for my husband and I on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • F

Francine · Married on 10/07/2017

It was just a blessing have Jill and the girls there. I could have never gotten through the day with all of them. I highly recommend to all to use your services.. I was able to breath and just be the mother of the bride on that special day!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

Allie is really the reason we ended up even being able to have our wedding. She was amazing to begin with, but then she pulled off the most beautiful wedding--in the middle of a hurricane--with no officiant. She replaced the officiant, told us "Wedding is ON," and it was the highlight of my entire life. Allie is a professional in every sense of the word. I would choose her ten times over. She is smart, has more foresight than anyone I've ever known, and on top of that, just a kind, lovely human being. I would rate her 6 out of 5 stars if I could. I hope you choose Allie so that you get to experience how wonderful she is. We got more than lucky with her...we got our wedding.

Weddings by Allie 5
    Weddings by Allie 6
    Weddings by Allie 7
    Weddings by Allie 8
    Sent on 10/13/2017

Erica · Married on 06/16/2017

Allie was the best decision we ever made! She made everything so easy and the big day went so smoothly! We couldn’t have asked for a better planner! We love Allie :)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Katie · Married on 03/04/2017

Allie was fantastic through the entire planning process!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Mollie · Married on 02/11/2017

Allie is wonderful! From the start of helping me with my wedding, she made me feel at ease with the whole process. I can't tell you how many people said that my wedding and reception was one of the smoothest weddings they have attended.

Sent on 12/07/2017