Weddings by Alisa Reviews

57 | Pittsburgh, PA

57 Reviews for Weddings by Alisa

Colleen Quisenberry · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing photographer

Highly recommend Alisa! She did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding photos. The engagement session was included with our wedding contract as she felt that we should get acquainted with each other and used to the process. I was worried about being uncomfortable posing for photos as I usually feel awkward doing so. Alisa made us feel so at ease and made taking engagement pictures fun! She was also extremely flexible and accommodating. We were married at the end of June and the bridal party’s “hair and makeup” had to be moved from the hotel to the salon due to newly implemented COVID restrictions. Alisa went with this change, as well as others required, and made these changes seamlessly. She is so sweet, kind, and funny! She took every combination of pictures we wanted! She also took amazing candid photos throughout the night. She has an amazing eye and the pictures came out more beautiful than I could have even imagined. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Maura Mcginley · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing photographer, wonderful person

I cannot say enough good things about Alisa Innocenti!! She has been fantastic to work with since the first time we met her! We knew after talking to her a few minutes that we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She is super personable and made us feel comfortable both during our engagement session and our wedding day! She also made me feel stress free during the wedding day! She is very professional and easy to get ahold of. We also love her candid style of capturing moments! All of her photos have been absolutely amazing. I cannot recommend Alisa enough!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Drop · Married on 09/21/2019

Alisa is an 11 out of 10!

From the moment my husband and I met Alisa, we knew she would do a great job. She is friendly, upbeat, and put us immediately at ease knowing that she would have our back. Leading up to the wedding she was supportive (even when we had to change venues) and even suggested great locations for pictures. The day of the wedding, she made sure everything went smoothly and made sure we stayed on schedule. We absolutely LOVE our photos. We got the link to our pictures about 8 weeks after the wedding. She captured so many great moments from portraits to candids! We can't recommend Alisa enough! :)

Sent on 04/01/2020

Scott · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Alisa is a one of a kind personality. Within the first few minutes of our phone consultation we knew we were going to hire her. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding Alisa would reach out regarding timelines, plan changes, vendors, anything and everything she'd need to know to help make our day as successful as possible. Anytime we talked it instantly felt like you were chatting with an old friend. Once our wedding day came, it was more of the same. Alisa's personality will relieve any stress you're feeling before the ceremony, she'll help pull together whatever you need as well to make the day as stress free as possible. Notice, we haven't even talked about pictures yet. When you get your first batch you'll be blown away by her candid nature of capturing moments that will take you back to exactly where you were and what conversations or thoughts you were having. Don't pass up an opportunity to have her help make your wedding day perfect. I recommend Alisa a thousand times over!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Dominique · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful!!

Alisa is the best!! She is so professional and easy to work with- very friendly and never makes you feel awkward in front of the camera! She had great ideas for spots for photos when I wasn’t sure what I wanted! She also made our wedding photos go seamlessly! We received endless compliments on the finished product! I have no clue how I’m going to pick which we print and hang in our home. You couldn’t pick a better photographer!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 06/22/2019

Alisa is great!

Alisa is very personable and professional. We had the best time shooting our engagement session and we cannot wait to see how our wedding photos come out!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Janna

Janna Duffy · Married on 09/01/2018

Janna 9/1/18

I met Alisa for the first time at my best friend's wedding. It only took about 5 minutes of being around Alisa when I knew I had to ask her to be my photographer for my wedding a little over a year later. My husband and I were thrilled to find out she was open for our wedding date. I enjoyed working with Alisa for every part of the wedding process. I am in love with all of my engagement and wedding photos. My family could also not be happier with all of the pictures! Alisa has so many talents! She did the best job of making my husband feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Alisa even helped me button my dress on my wedding day. She ensured that the whole day went as smooth as possible. I felt so comfortable with her, she is organized and professional yet funny and bubbly. My bridal party also enjoyed working with Alisa. Alisa was also so easy to get a hold of when we had questions about anything. I could go on and on about how much I love Alisa and all of her work. I was one lucky bride to have Alisa as my photographer, she is by far the best!!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Marlayna

Marlayna · Married on 08/25/2018

wayy more than a photographer

I cant even begin to describe how happy we are to have chosen Alisa as our wedding photographer. One thing most people don't take into account is that your photographer will be with you from start to finish on your big day. Make sure it is someone you are comfortable being with all day! Alisa was soo much fun to not only work with, but just to be with the whole day. She was fun, bubbly, goofy while still remaining professional and doing an awesome job capturing every (and I mean EVERY) moment of our wedding. I never felt awkward with her telling us how to pose or to smile or "act like you like each other"! lol The quality and quantity of photos we received were above and beyond my expectations. I loved each and every photo. She really captured key moments for us. She was a saving grace dealing with some of my concerns with our bridal party (getting 18 people to focus is a lot harder than it sounds). I can literally go on for hours about how much I love her. If I could have another wedding just to work with her again I totally would :)

Sent on 12/30/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Alisa was excellent!

Alisa was everything my husband and I wanted in a photographer. We booked with Alisa after an initial phone call, after being impressed with the work she had done on a friends wedding. When we first began planning our wedding we were booking vendors for a Pittsburgh wedding while living in Chicago - so we were not able to meet with many of our vendors prior to booking. Even over the phone, Alisa provided all of the information we needed in order to move forward with our decision, and I am sure glad we did. Alisa was very responsive, professional, and best of all - fun to work with. Often times being photographed can feel a bit awkward but Alisa was not like this at all, and my husband and I and the entire bridal party had a great time working with her. The quality of Alisa's photos speak for themselves, and we could not be more pleased with our photos that captured our day so perfectly! I would recommend Alisa to anyone in search of a photographer for their big day!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Ryan

Ryan Munding · Married on 07/14/2018

A great choice for a photographer

Alisa’s shots speak for themselves in terms of quality/composition and you can easily find hundreds of beautiful examples of her work online. Take a look. Let’s talk instead about things you can only witness in person, such her amazing work ethic.

I have never seen a photographer work as hard as Alisa, with such a focused dedication to get every single shot we wanted from our wedding, from start to finish. Her flexibility allowed to her accommodate any and all changes in plans on the day of. She cares deeply about customer satisfaction. She’s also smart about coordinating with other vendors and venue staff as the day flies by. She will keep you on track while somehow managing to be everywhere at once.

Then there’s her personality which is, in a word, delightful. Your photographer is going to be with you for most of your wedding day so it’s worth choosing someone whose company is enjoyable.

We hired a wedding photographer and ended up with a good friend. I hope you will be able to say the same after your big day.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Amanda M · Married on 06/23/2018

So much fun!

I cannot say enough great things about Alisa! From the first meeting we had with her, she was extremely excited and on point with everything. She is very organized and great at what she does! From the planning process to the day of the wedding, she was always there to answer all of our questions and was such a calming presence on such a busy day. It rained all morning on the day of our wedding, but Alisa reassured me that everything would be fine and her calm and positive attitude put me at ease. Thanks to her expertise and suggestions, we were still able to take amazing pictures outside! Alisa was so fun and energetic to be around on the wedding day and also during our engagement session. She made us feel very comfortable and had us laughing the whole time. We are thrilled with how the photos came out! She captured our day perfectly and we are so happy to have the photos to look back on for years to come!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing photographer!

Alisa is an amazing photographer! From the moment my husband and I met with her, I knew she HAD to be our photographer. Alisa is organized and thoughtful, and really cared to get to know us and what we were hoping to capture on our wedding day. She made everyone feel comfortable during the photos and took charge during our wedding day to make sure everything went smoothly, so we didn't have to worry about the day. She captured everything we wanted, and MORE. The candid photos she captured were incredible. I HIGHLY recommend Alisa to anyone looking for a photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Christine · Married on 05/12/2018

Fun, Professional, Amazing Photos!

Alisa was amazing to work with! She got to know my husband and I before our wedding so that we were very comfortable with her and the camera. She is so fun to work with, making it easier to smile on this already very happy day! She balanced posed photos with candid photos so that we had a great mix. We loved how our photos turned out and have too many favorites to choose from!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Carly · Married on 12/09/2017

If you are looking for a top of the line, out of this world, amazing photographer, then look no further! Alisa has been such an exceptional photographer and friend throughout the entire wedding planning process. Our engagement and wedding photo's have exceeded my expectation! She is fantastic to work with and will even get your camera shy fiance to come out of their shell! I promise you she will not disappoint, I highly recommend Alisa and her fabulous team to make your wedding day that much better!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 12/09/2017

As a wedding guest and bridesmaid at a couple weddings where Alisa was the photographer, I’ve been nothing but impressed! Alisa is professional and fun. She sets up the best shots and is extremely efficient. Quality of work is incomparable to others I’ve seen! You won’t be disappointed with Weddings by Alisa.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Meghan · Married on 12/02/2017

Alisa is a ROCKSTAR photographer. I cannot speak highly enough of her in every aspect. First of all, her skill set is unparalleled. When she picks up the camera, you can just tell she has the light, mood, framing, color, you name it already composed in her head. She will not miss a beat! You can trust that she's not only going to capture every moment of the day, but also every emotion. Her photos are stunning. Second, Alisa's personality...fun, goofy, kind, relaxed, and incredibly professional. She will make you smile all day long because she herself will be grinning. This girl loves her job. Alisa's like your mom, your coach, your funny best friend, and a cat wrangler all rolled into one. She put on my veil, stopped traffic in the middle of Sixth Ave for us, corralled family and wedding party all day, and made my husband and I feel so so special. All of the stars.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Weddings by Alisa captured our wedding day perfectly from getting ready, walking down the aisle, saying our vows, and dancing the night away. I had thought about getting a videographer while planning, but we decided not to, and we didn’t need one. Alisa and has an eye for detail that is unmatchable. When I look at her photos of our wedding day I feel the love and joy of the day. Alisa is fun, makes you feel comfortable, and goes the extra mile for her clients. She’s the BEST!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

KRYSTAL · Married on 10/07/2017

Alisa is hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding planning.

Alisa is professional, likable, friendly, approachable, quirky, honest, TALENTED, and available. From the initial email inquiry, she was there to answer our questions and help plan our day.

Why did we chose Alisa (aside from her wonderful personality)? We were looking for a photographer with an editorial style that would go unnoticed, and most importantly capture the moments we didn't know we wanted to remember. Most photographers are great at staged portraits, but at the end of the day, we wanted to hire someone who would find the moments — and Alisa certainly did that for us.

We could not be happier.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

ALISA. IS. AMAZING. During wedding planning my husband and I both picked one thing that we felt was most important to us on our big day. Mine was who our photographer would be. I love pictures and knew I needed to find the best photographer in Pittsburgh for our wedding day.

One night I decided to search online to look for photographers when I came across Weddings by Alisa. I immediately knew she HAD to be our photographer. We made an appointment to meet and we fell in love with her. Her work is timeless and beautiful. Not only did she photograph our wedding, but she also photographed TWO engagement sessions for us (one in the summer and one in the winter in the snow). Every photo she took was absolutely beautiful. Alisa arrives early in the morning to capture photos while you get ready and she is there until the reception ends at night. She doesn’t miss a single beat.

Our wedding passed in a blink of an eye and we are so lucky to be able to look back and reminisce on the best day ever.

Alisa is amazing and if you’re looking for the best photographer and great friend, she is your girl! (Side note: My sister in law used Alisa and four of my friends are also using her for their weddings). You will not be disappointed!! WE LOVE YOU ALISA!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2017

I loved working with Alisa. When I went through the process of meeting photographers for my wedding, Alisa was the first, and most professional photographer i met with. She got to know my husband and myself during our engagement shoot, which made us comfortable shooting with her on our wedding day. Alisa is very quick at responding to any questions and needs. We were very happy with our wedding photos and would recommend her to anyone. Plus, she is super fun, and relatable which eases any stresses on the day of the wedding!! She also was very tentative to our wedding timeline which kept things running smoothly.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 02/11/2017

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for all of the above! My husband Jordan and I were married in February, and Alyssa was unbelievable beyond words. From our very first meeting at Panera to months after the wedding, she was truly a pleasure to work with. Alyssa kept control over our bridal party of 26 (I know, I know) as well as my 90 lb dog in a tuxedo. She captured each important moment of our day and was both calming and delightful. I recommend her 100 times over. Thank you again, Alyssa!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Tayler · Married on 06/11/2016

Alisa and her team were exceptional to work with for our wedding (June 2016). Not only did they take amazing photographs to capture our day, but they brought positive energy, wisdom, patience, and heart. She skipped her meal at the wedding to edit some sneak peeks for the reception!! Just, WOW! Alisa and her team went beyond their duties as photographers too. They helped us stick to our timeline and they created a fun and comfortable environment for our wedding party to just be themselves while they captured the special moments of our day. Perhaps most importantly, Alisa and her team are not only excellent photographers but they are professional, trustworthy, and kind people. These personal qualities and the high standards she holds for her team make her the BEST choice for your wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/28/2016

MALLORY · Married on 05/28/2016

There are not enough words in the english language to express how much we loved Weddings by Alisa!!! From our very first email exchange she was attentive and caring. She responded to every email/text I sent her, within a timely manner, and made me feel like I was her only bride of 2016. She directed us during our engagement photos which made us even more comfortable working with her on our wedding day. She spoke with me at least 2 times the week of the wedding, to ease my nerves and assure me everything was going fine. On our actual wedding day she traveled to WV, spent the entire morning with me and my bridesmaids (her assistant with the groomsmen), she captured beautiful candid moments from the ceremony, and was completely hidden during the reception, while still producing beautiful shots from each dance, or quick loving moment. She pulled me aside to say bye, and I actually thought she already left because it was so late, and how much she blended in with the reception. After the wedding we kept in touch throughout her editing process, and our photos were done exactly when she said they would be completed. Its been 2 months since my wedding and I am still talking to Alisa because she is so kind, thoughtful and professional. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer, for anything.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Munya · Married on 12/19/2015

Meeting Alisa for the first time was like meeting my sister for coffee. We hit it off immediately. We talked about about music, theater and geeked out about photography equipment. My daughter approved of my choice of photographer within seconds of meeting Alisa. She answered every single question and calmed every single concern. Trust me, as a photographer myself, I had many of each. I was extremely particular in my choice, but never doubting it. Not even once!
    My qualifications were:
    1. Experienced with a creative portfolio
    2. Positive attitude - Someone with whom we could form a connection
    3. Confident in their craft
    4. Passionate about their work
    5. Patient
    Most of the photographers that I interviewed met some or even most of these qualifications. But not Alisa. She met them all! Her attention to detail is quite impressive. I love the close up of my daughter's rings. After watching me struggle to button the many buttons of my daughter's gown, she whipped out her secret tool and said "I got this"! During the ceremony, Alisa was like a stealth fighter jet. Completely non-intrusive yet capturing every moment of my baby girl's dream winter wedding. Alisa's patience was beyond compare while dealing with children during group photos after the ceremony. She even suggested a few groupings that we forgot to include. Thank you!
    At the reception, Alisa was much more than a photographer. She was asking me, if she could get me something to drink! After watching my son struggle to pour shots, Alisa stepped up and poured them like a pro. It was like watching Tom Cruise in a scene from the movie "Cocktail". I even saw her on her hands and knees, shooting eye level to guys doing push ups on the dance floor. At the end of the day, after shooting for twelve hours, and after shooting most times double armed with cameras and gear, Alisa went above and beyond photographer status. Thank you for your time and talent, but mostly for your friendship!

Sent on 12/29/2015

J · Married on 11/07/2015

Your photos will last a lifetime so you want the best. Alisa captures the beauty of the wedding, not just the same old poses you see. She is incredible to work with and makes the entire process easy. So glad we used her for my daughters wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2016