Weddings at Reptacular Animals Ranch in the Forest Reviews

12 Reviews for Weddings at Reptacular Animals Ranch in the Forest

Weddings at Reptacular Animals Ranch in the Forest 1
Weddings at Reptacular Animals Ranch in the Forest 2

Charlie Perez · Married on 10/28/2018

Helpful, friendly, and amazing.

The night time reception scenery was breathtaking and the entire staff was helpful.

• Jen

Jen · Married on 09/16/2018

Booking with Reptacular was incredibly easy and all their add-on are painless (there are no hidden fees... how crazy is that?). They were more than accommodating when we wanted to show the venue off to our moms - the sweetest thing.

I am so excited for our wedding here!

• Ana

Ana · Married on 06/02/2018

I did not actually book this venue for my wedding, we ended up choosing another place. However, we went to take a visit and I loved the place! It is definitely "Rustic" if that is the style you are going for. Although it can accommodate a lot of people, it seems more suited for a medium to smaller sized wedding. Cory is extremely nice and flexible. If you need anything, he will help. The only reason we did not choose it was because it would have been too far for some of our guests. If you are having kids at your wedding, it is kid-friendly!

Alicia · Married on 05/12/2018

My fiance' and I found this venue by chance after almost a year of searching for an outdoor wedding venue that reflected our love of nature and the outdoors. We immediately fell in love with Reptacular Ranch and their amazing owners and staff. As soon as you step onto the property, you can feel the love that has been poured into this place. After losing their home and part of the ranch in the Creek Fire last year, Cory and Jennifer, along with many dedicated volunteers, rebuilt their ranch to be even more beautiful than before. Aside from the immense natural beauty of the venue and their incredible rescue animals (which you can "hire" to be a part of your wedding!), there is a beautiful sense of peace over the ranch. The staff (including Herbie the camel) made sure they did everything possible to help us throw a magical wedding we will never forget.

Weddings at Reptacular Animals Ranch in the Forest 3
    Weddings at Reptacular Animals Ranch in the Forest 4

Alison · Married on 08/29/2017

I can't rave more about this venue, Cory, and his staff. They are eager to make your day awesome and they truly love their animals. This venue itself is super affordable, and you can bring your own food/booze. Thank you Reptacular for an awesome experience for us and our guests!

Doris · Married on 07/08/2017

It's was expected to be hot However in the reception area the temperature was lowered by the shared provided. Cory was so attentive and concerned about how everything was going.

Adriana · Married on 06/10/2017

By far this is the best location for a rustic outdoor wedding. I had the pleasure to do business with the owners of the ranch Cory and Jennifer Lagusker. They are amazing humans very flexible and down to earth, and not to mention they have a beautiful ranch. The staff that was present on my wedding day this June 10th 2017 rocked!!! weddings can be stressful but man everyone was on it!!!! we had so much help from everyone and everyone was so nice and cool!!! I would definitely recommend this location for any event!!! I'm so happy how everything came out for our wedding. It was definitely a dream come true. Thank you so much Cory and Jennifer for letting us rent out your ranch for our wedding

Misty · Married on 06/03/2017

The most amazing people, animals and venue; they saved our wedding from being a complete disaster and we could not thank them enough! Both our families and friends were as impressed by this magical place as we were, we are so blessed to have found Reptacular Ranch for our wedding :)

• Z

Zachary · Married on 05/27/2017

My wife and I are so thankful for the support we got at Reptacular Ranch for our wedding! Would highly recommend for anyone who desires to get married in a beautiful venue!

The owners were extremely helpful and personable. They made sure everything ran smoothly and I kind of felt like I had a mini wedding planner included because they were so amazing. They have tons of animals on their ranch that my guests and I were able to interact with. I got beautiful photos with the zebra. This place has such a vintage feel to it I absolutely loved it! And the price was way below my expected budget in comparison with some other places I looked at so I was able to use that money for my honeymoon.

Roger · Married on 10/10/2015

I was amazed when I found this ranch in the middle of the forest. It is a bit off the main highway, but that made it even more appealing for me. So peaceful, so quiet, so perfect. My wife and I heard about the Reptacular Animals ranch from a friend who did a birthday party there. So we wanted to check it out as a wedding venue. The owners were very nice and pleasant to deal with. They were very flexible with our needs and more than willing to ensure we stay within a very tight budget. They were the cheapest venue that I found in Los Angeles, and I think that I got the most value. They also have a lot of animals. We elected to allow the kids to play in the animal pen, and have their mini horse on display for people to take pictures next to. At the end of the night, they lite a beautiful camp fire for us, and we were able to roast some marshmallows and do some singing.

In short, they were the cheapest and best venue I found in Los Angeles, and I highly recommend to anyone that wants an outdoor venue that is both beautiful and rustic with the nature around you. The animals were just a nice plus to add on top of that.

• Skylar

Skylar · Married on 06/17/2017

Reptacular was our third and last venue we visited. We got there a bit after my MOH, and she gave me a big hug and whispered "This is it!" And it was. The property is gorgeous, the animals are so friendly, the amenities are continually improving, and it was by far the best value we could find. Cory and everyone were easy to work with--at least for us, our planner worked with him much more than we did. During the campfire (definitely worth the extra cost!), they even brought out additional animals for our guests to interact with.

The best part is that they allow just about anything--you want a food truck, cool. You want a more formal sit-down, bring in the caterer. You want a Taco Man? Bring on the carnitas. When we visited the property before, some people just had their drinks in buckets. We opted for a bar and it looked great in the space. The space's natural beauty allows for the most rustic of picnics or a more upscale (but still kind of dusty!) affair. The only down sides are the dark drive home and the lack of cell reception, unless you're on Verizon. We had some guests choose to leave while it was still light out to avoid driving down the mountain at night. As for reception, they do have WiFi so we just made sure to connect to our wedding party through a texting app.

The venue was by far our greatest value. We have already recommended it to our newly engaged friends and will continue to do so.