Weddings at Lakeside Beach Reviews

Weddings at Lakeside Beach 1
Weddings at Lakeside Beach 2
  • Y

YVONNE · Married on 09/01/2018

very easy to work with. very willing to accommodate your needs

• Julie

Julie · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing venue!

This beachfront venue is so beautiful and access is easy for guests. Roger was so easy to work with. He answered all my questions and helped me secure my date after he had a cancellation. He and his staff made my wedding ceremony run smoothly and no effort on my part except to show up! Worth every penny!

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

This place was so beautiful. Roger and his team took care of everything. They were very responsive to all of our questions. I couldn’t ask for a better wedding location.

Rachel · Married on 07/17/2018

Roger was so helpful and VERY responsive! Our wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect!

Weddings at Lakeside Beach 3
    Weddings at Lakeside Beach 4

Cortney · Married on 05/12/2018

Rodger was fantastic! He worked with my vendors to allow for early set up, helped with our walk through, and even provided umbrellas when it began to rain prior to the ceremony. Our view was absolutely breathtaking and it was great not having to worry about set up, take down, or strangers from the beach interfering with our pictures.

Liz and jared · Married on 10/14/2017

Such a beautiful site to hold your ceremony. Right next to the water with the mountains and lake in the background. Roger and his staff are easy to work with and accomodating. It can get a little windy but you're outdoors right next to a lake, so it should be pretty obvious. Luckily, for our wedding the wind died down, leading to a perfect ceremony.

Christina · Married on 07/11/2015

This was a beautiful place to have my daughter's wedding on the beach at Lake Tahoe. The staff was easy to contact and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this venue for a beach wedding at Lake Tahoe.

Theresa · Married on 08/15/2014

The venue was absolutely beautiful!! Roger is by far thee nicest, most understanding & flexible person I've met throughout this person! I definitely recommend this site for any & every wedding!

Lacie · Married on 06/28/2013

Roger was absolutely fantastic. He was very accommodating. He communicated well especially letting us know the day of our wedding was the first day the parking meters would start so I could notify my guests. As we got ready to walk down the aisle the rain and hail started. He was so quick to bring out umbrellas for all our guests. He was great!! Then we ended up getting married under the trees to help protect everyone from the rain. Luckily we had around 50+ guests so it all worked perfectly. It was a wonderful day even with the interesting weather from 90F to rain. :)

Such a beautiful site for a wedding!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/18/2011

Roger was my main contact with Weddings at Lakeside beach -- he was incredibly down to earth, friendly, helpful, email savvy, and a joy and ease to work with. I had a very small ceremony (13 guests) - and it was simply perfection. Loved talking with and interacting with him. Beautiful venue!!

Meagan · Married on 08/20/2011

The ceremony site was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone was commenting on how gorgeous the ceremony was. The snow-capped mountains in the background, and the sun was just glistening off the water. Amazing! I was originally worried about the public beach being next door but I didn't even notice it the day of. No one on the public side ventured over to where our ceremony was (They had signs up and and attendant keeping on-lookers away). They let my friend come & decorate the arch & set up the sand ceremony kit an hour before the ceremony. The site was groomed, all chairs set up and they provided the table for the sand ceremony. And they roped off parking so we didn't have to pay for a limo..All for $900

Travis · Married on 07/25/2009

4.2
      3.0

Great place to get married. We loved it and the price couldn't be beat. The only thing we wished is that it were open later so that a reception could be held there. We had a sunset wedding and had the reception at another location. It would be beneficial for the bar/grill to stay open later for an extra cost.