The Venue at Chilleens Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley H. Getting married on 10/21/2022

made my dreams come true

We are so blessed beyond words to have this venue for our wedding, we are so thankful to be apaet of the venues history. giving an amazing review is an understatement to the chileens venue and Family. They have gone over and beyond with what they do best and we consider them family.

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley !! Can’t wait for your wedding day!! It will be so amazing! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for choosing us!
  • Evan
    Evan G. Married on 05/08/2022

As a wedding filmmaker, I’ve never worked with a better team!

Call me a suck-up, but the truth is I’ve worked at too many venues to count and Chilleens is my favorite.

Their staff works really hard to make the day run smoothly for their couples and outside vendors (like me). I also really enjoy that they’ve mastered having enough room for large weddings while keeping every location very close and easy to get to. It makes my job a lot less stressful.

Last thing I’ll say is every client who has hired me to film their wedding here has been nothing shy of amazing. Chilleens seems to attract the best people all around.

Also, shoutout to the boss-babe, Alisha, who is the most dedicated and actually caring event director I’ve ever worked with.

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

Thank you so much Evan!!! We appreciate you and love your work!!! Thank you for making the brides dreams come true with awesome videos!!
    Celine P. Married on 05/07/2022

Our perfect day!

The wedding coordinator made it stress free and everything came together perfectly! ❤️ The vendors did such an awesome job and we couldn’t be happier with how our day went!

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

❤️❤️❤️ so happy to hear this!! Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy you had an amazing wedding day! Love all the photos !
  • Brandi
    Brandi D. Married on 04/29/2022

The best day!

We got married here 4/29/2022 with the all inclusive package and everything was perfect. All the vendors were amazing. Alisha was awesome. Everyone was so nice. Everything went so smooth. I literally didn’t have to do anything. My only complaint is that there were more hours in the day so we could have stayed longer. I wish we could do it again. ❤️

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

😭😭😭 these reviews make me tear up!! I’m so proud of the team and I’m so happy you had such an amazing day! ❤️❤️❤️
    Bryanna Married on 04/23/2022

Wedding venue of my dreams

Staff was soo professional and accommodating. I had a Stress free wedding. Nothing went wrong!
  • Kenzie
    Kenzie Married on 04/02/2022

Perfect ❤️

Our wedding was everything I dreamed of! Staff is amazing. They keep your day organized so you don’t have to! Always taking care of the bride and groom AND guests. Food was amazing. Vendors are amazing. Simply perfect❤️

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

Thank you so much Kenzie !!! We appreciate the review !! And we are so happy your wedding day was perfect!! This makes our hearts so happy!
    Samantha M. Married on 02/27/2022

Absolutely awesome!

Everything about this venue was amazing! The coordinator Alisha is the BOMB! All of the people they provide for the venues all inclusive package are amazing!!! I highly recommend Patrick Julian the photographer as he by far is one of my favorite vendors we used! He does discounts for engagement shoots as well if you book with the venue! The food was great! The atmosphere was great! The venue was so responsive and I could text both Alisha and Aleah with questions anytime and they were so helpful! I would 1000% recommend booking this venue for your wedding!

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

Ah this review makes my heart explode!! I am so thankful for amazing brides like you!!! We are so lucky ! Thank you!!!
    Allie S. Married on 02/05/2022

An absolute dream come true

Alisha and Aleah are absolutely amazing to work with. They listen, understand and absolutely make your day a fairytale. Everything I said and asked for was taken care of EXACTLY the way I wanted it. Aleah has done such an amazing job on the venue to make it so perfect for every wedding. we still have people mentioning how our venue was the best venue they had ever been to. I couldn’t have asked for a better crew or a better venue. I can’t wait to watch them grow and blossom even more! Thank you all so much for making our dream wedding come true!! ❤️

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

Thank you so much Allie!!

I appreciate your review so much!! And I’m so glad you finally got your perfect wedding!!
    Erika R. Married on 12/09/2021

Beautiful rustic wedding

The venue at Chilleens was absolutely stunning. Beautiful wood accents and fountains, personalized touches, gorgeous views, great food and the staff was amazing- friendly and very attentive. Alisha, the wedding coordinator, was immensely helpful and there for us every step of the way during the rehearsal and on the wedding day. It rained and they were on top of everything to keep us dry and still dancing the night away!! I highly recommend this venue for your wedding!!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly V. Married on 11/28/2021

Above and beyond any other venue

We looked at a few venues before finding Chilleens, and we booked our date on our tour! It’s everything you could possible need for your big day all together in one beautiful venue. The venue is gorgeous, the views are amazing, and the entire staff will go above and beyond for you! Our wedding day was perfect and our guests couldn’t believe what a hidden gem we had found!
    Brittlyn B. Married on 11/21/2021

Most perfect day

Hi all! My wedding date was 11/21/21. Our day could not have gone more perfect. Alisha, Aleah, and their team made the day and months leading up to the wedding go seamlessly. I was so stressed out right before the rehearsal, and afterwards, I literally had zero stress because of Alisha. Patrick was our photographer and he was amazing! I can’t wait to see the photos. He was so encouraging the whole time and told us how to pose and exactly what he wanted which was so helpful to me. Leslie did a beautiful job with the flowers, and silver rose bakery made amazing desserts!!! And Tracy was an awesome DJ, so accommodating!! I will recommend this venue to anyone because they deserve it. Also, it’s been so fun to see how far the venue has come since we booked it last year. Gets more and more beautiful with every photo I see of it!
    Brooke A. Married on 11/06/2021

Still waiting for my special day but throughly impressed

Aleah and her team are top notch. My day is yet to come but when it does I know it will be perfect. I could write for hours about how good I feel about my investment in Chilleen’s for my day. But for now, just know, you have to go see and experience it for yourself. I saw two other venues and had 3 others scheduled but after meeting with Aleah I cancelled the other 3 and made my decision. The food is good, the atmosphere is to die for, and it’s very affordable compared to the rest of the inclusive venues in Arizona.
    Deb Married on 11/01/2021

Professional, attention to detail, friendly,excellent customer service, always being able to help.

Professional, caring, experienced, always being able to make great suggestions, flexible with any plans. Makes for a wonderful life experience!
    Jessica C. Married on 10/02/2021

Easy wedding planning

I can’t recommend this venue enough, they really made wedding planning a breeze. The staff is amazing and the vendors did not disappoint. Not to mention the place is absolutely beautiful!
    Leigh Married on 05/01/2021

If you want the best venue with the best team, you want to get married here!!

We just got married here about 2 weeks ago. The venue itself is breath taking!! Amazing views, all of the details Aleah has put into this venue is incredible. The LOVE sign was probably a crowd favorite, everyone wanted a pic there. The green wall is perfect for photo ops too. Alisha, the coordinator is amazing! The day of the wedding she had everything under control and we literally had a perfect day!! The DJ, Tracy, is the only way to go. She worked with us on our song list, made sure the timeline was perfect AND she kept making sure my wife and I had full drinks. Leslie, the florist was incredible. She put together amazing center pieces and bouquets. The cake through the vendor was very good! The taste trial was fun, you got to choose which cake and icing you wanted. We chose a smaller cake and mini desserts too which was fun. All I can say is this team not only was a part of our special day but they have all literally become friends. You truly feel like you’re home when you are at Chilleen’s!! What we paid includes the dj, flowers, cake and the venue!

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

Thank you so much Leigh ❤️❤️❤️ You ladies were such a blast!! And love that we get to keep seeing you guys!!
    Courtney G. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing wedding venue

My husband and I got married at Chilleens in March of 2021 and it was the absolute best day I could have imagined, and not because of who I married. Aleah and her team at chilleens has weddings down to a science. Everything was perfect and better than I imagined. I didn't have the time or desire to plan every little detail and shop tons of different vendors. I also didn't want to risk having vendors not show up or them not being as great as promised but with chilleens their all inclusive package was more than I could have wanted. Everyone was so easy to work with and communication was perfect. We still have our friends and family talking about how magical the night was and how smooth everything ran. I wish I could get married again!

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

thank you so much!! we are so happy your day was amazing!!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!! Thanks again for choosing the venue at chilleens ! :)
  • Heather
    Heather H. Married on 03/09/2021

Incredible!!

Aleah and her crew were absolutely incredible!! I would recommend this venue to everyone! :) Not only were they so personable but they did so much. I did not have to worry about a thing! My dinner was already on my table when i got to sit down and they packed up all our gifts. I absolutely had an amazing day and night! Thank you!!!
  • Jess
    Jess C. Married on 03/07/2021

Fairytale wedding

The team at this venue are truly exceptional. They have all the details small and large taken care of. If you opt for the all inclusive package the owner has put together a stellar vendor team. We did not have a care in the world that day thanks to the well organized team at this venue. All of our guests were in awe of the beauty here especially at night. They also all really loved the food as did the Groom and I. You will not be disappointed with what they create for your big day!

The Venue at Chilleens's reply:

I appreciate you so much!! Thank you for the amazing review!! We are so happy you had a perfect day!!! 😍😍😍😍
  • Darla
    Darla L. Married on 03/06/2021

We loved our wedding!

We had the best time at our wedding! We decided on the all inclusive package with the venue and have zero regrets. All of the vendors contracted with the venue we’re absolutely amazing! Aleah, Alisha, and their team were extremely supportive in answering all of our questions and making the day of our wedding an event we will never forget. They took care of everything for us so we didn’t have to think about anything the day of our wedding. Everyone was checking in on us during the wedding making sure we had everything we needed - food, a drink, anything! I don’t think you can find a better venue at such an affordable price!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 01/02/2021

The BEST wedding venue in AZ!

Aleah was the best thing that ever happened to me during wedding planning! Planning a wedding is stressful and planning during a pandemic is a whole other ballpark. She was so amazing about answering all my questions and addressing any concerns I had. She never made me feel crazy even though I felt like I was, lol. Our wedding day came and went so fast but we loved every second of it, and the staff at Chilleen’s made it completely stress free. I also recommend all the vendors that they include in their all inclusive package! Everyone was hands down amazing! Thank you Aleah do all you do!
  • Martha
    Martha H. Married on 12/19/2020

Attentive staff

The staff was so attentive, they constantly asked us if we needed anything. Everyone works as a team to make your event run smoothly.
    The Venue at Chilleens gave us the best wedding ever!
  • Marlene
    Marlene B. Married on 12/04/2020

Everything you need!

2020 has been quite a year for us all. And planning a wedding during COVID could have been a challenge. But thanks to Aleah and Donna Chilleen they made it a breeze! They are amazing at what they do! I did the all inclusive package and the vendors were also amazing to work with. My wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more. I am so thankful! They all went above and beyond and made everyone feel welcome. The food and drinks with the venue were delicious! I recommend this place for a wedding or eloping. It’s the all in one. Great venue and great views! If I had to redo my wedding. I would pick Wedding at Chilleen’s again! Also the fun part of having a wedding there is that we are planning to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary at their restaurant next door.

• Danielle
    Danielle L. Married on 11/20/2020

Cannot wait to get married here!

Brides to be...if you're looking for a rustic & elegant venue that won't break your bank? Look no further than Weddings @ Chilleens. I have yet to be married there but my big day is about 8 months away and I cannot wait. I had about 4 appointments to see other venues and Chilleens was our first one. Aleah is the owner and is so thorough with everything. She answered all of our questions, provided options to accommodate budget and wants, gave us a tour of the venue, allowed us to sample the food that would be served (which was delicious) and anticipated everything one would look for when planning a wedding for the first time. I am so stinkin' excited for our big day because I know it will go off without any issues and that alone is truly an amazing thing. The vendors that Aleah chooses to work directly with (if you choose the all inclusive package) have been extremely helpful as well! I am very pleased with our choice to marry here...the decision to choose this venue before even seeing all of the others was easy! I will post another review after the big day! :) Cheers!
    Brittany Q. Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing venue!

We were so happy we decided to go with Chilleen’s for our wedding! It couldn’t of gone any smoother. They take away the stress of planning out the big day by having all the vendors already included! The venue is stunning and Aleah and her team do such a great job.