Wedding DJ Italy Reviews

46 | Florence, IT

46 Reviews for Wedding DJ Italy

Hannah Fagan · Married on 10/12/2019

British Wedding on Lake Garda

There were three things that were most important to my now wife and I on our wedding day, the food, the wine and the DJ and Roberto absolutely smashed the music!!. My wife and I are English and got married in Sirmione, Lake Garda. We were really worried about how we could find the right DJ from so far away, however Roberto made this easy for us. He set up video calls so we could get to know each other and we instantly had a great relationship and he couldn't have been more helpful or professional. On the night Roberto was amazing. The dance floor was full all night and was set up perfectly with the up lights to create an amazing atmosphere. We still have guests 6 weeks on saying how much they enjoyed the DJ and what a great night they had on the dance floor. I can't thank Roberto enough for making our wedding day the best party ever!!! I | couldn't recommend Roberto highly enough to anyone looking to book a wedding DJ and I'm even thinking of getting re-married just so I can re-book him!! Grazie Mille Roberto.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Andres

Andres Uribe · Married on 09/20/2019

Great service

Roberto has an amazing personality and is always working towards your preferences. Very polite and professional and delivering quality party environment for a great wedding environment.

Sent on 12/30/2019

C. M. · Married on 08/24/2019

Best DJ choice for our German-Italian wedding.

We are a couple from Munich, Germany, which had the great pleasure to have Roberto playing at our wedding in Verona.
    Roberto already took time 10 months ahead of our wedding to visit the location with us. We talked through the details of our wedding and he really provided more, then we would’ve expected from a DJ. He consulted us thoroughly and figured out the right setup of boxes and microphones to ensure that we have throughout the whole outside seated dinner nice background music and microphones for the speeches.
    Roberto also accompanied our fireworks in the best possible way and made the wedding guests already start partying and dancing outside before we even entered the dance floor.
    The light and acoustic equipment that Roberto brought were stunning and heated up the party. Also our best men and women told us that he did a great job, when they performed a flash mob with all the guests.
    Let’s come to the highlight: the music. Roberto really followed our taste and the set was amazing - he even brought in some German songs at the exact right timing as we briefed him. After the wedding we got so many compliments for the good choice of music and the perfect timing and set up - right when it fitted the mood of the wedding crowed - and this until the early morning hours!
    I must say that I always felt that Roberto wanted to get us to know as a couple to understand who we are and what we like to provide us the best service possible. We can highly recommend Roberto as a highly professional and passionate DJ service provider.

Sent on 12/28/2019

Chelsie Morgan · Married on 08/23/2019

Roberto made our Wedding party!

Look no further for Italy's No. 1 DJ!
    My now-husband and I travelled from Ireland to Italy to get married and we can honestly say Roberto made our Wedding reception spectacular. In the run up to the Wedding, Roberto kept in regular contact with us (via face-time, message and email) to discuss some of the songs we wanted him to play.
    When we arrived at the reception venue with our guests, Roberto was already there and began playing immediately. Throughout the evening, Roberto spent time interacting with our guests and actively encouraged everyone to get involved in requesting songs. The music was outstanding!!
    We cannot recommend Roberto enough - he was friendly, welcoming and a fantastic DJ - and we would advise anyone to hire this gentleman for your Wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • John

John Dixon · Married on 08/22/2019

Look No Further, Roberto Is Your Man

As you can see from other reviews, Roberto is a top top guy, and i can't thank him enough. He helped with not only the DJ, PA part but also the lightning, arranged a violinist as well as the dance floor. He is a true professional and very accommodating. He is highly experienced and seamlessly slots into the day, picking things up where needed and going above and beyond, taking recording videos of different parts of the day and night without being asked. He is a genuine guy who really cares. Thanks again Roberto, you're a legend! John and Lindsay x

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Delozier · Married on 07/23/2019

Best. Dance Party. Ever.

Roby did a fantastic job at our wedding. Everything was perfect: set up for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and then: the best dance party EVER! Every single guest told us it was the best dance party they had every been to. Roby was very easy to work with and responsive to emails and phone calls. Planning a destination in Italy from California was stressful, but dealing with Roby was not. Thanks Roby!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Dennis · Married on 06/09/2019

Roberto is Music

Roberto has proven himself to be a very skillful DJ and was also a very sensitive person. As a DJ you need to be able to adapt to the likes and wants of your customer. And I have to say, that Roberto is 100% capable of doing that. We were very happy about his services. Make him feel comfortable and he will deliver :)

He has created a fantastic atmosphere, which is the hardest thing to do and cannot really be explained technically. In addition, - to speak technical - Roberto also masters DJ'ing most professionally: the technical setup, audio, music transitions, semblance of music. He was even able to group music although it wasn't in a language (German) he understands :D

Awesome DJ. Professional Equipment. Fantastic person. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Greg · Married on 06/05/2019

Best wedding dance party!

My wife, and I are from America and didn’t really know how the process was going to go in terms of planning a wedding abroad. Roberto was very friendly, flexible and accommodated us from the onset. Obviously, you have to plan while incorporating time zone differences, and he was willing to be up late to do video chats with us. The nice part about the video conferences was that he was trying to gauge whether or not what we were looking for was something was going to be able to provide and had recommendations for us in case there were better options for us, even if that option was cheaper than his services. We ended up using him (obviously) and we could not have been happier. He was great during the wedding ceremony, the reception, and especially the dance party. We gave him a general idea of what music we wanted and he put together an awesome playlist for us. Everyone still talks about our dance party. Our photographer/videographer left just before the dance party. Roberto had an assistant that was taking photos during the dance party that are pretty epic and we are really glad we have. Roberto also helped out in moving stuff around from area to area on the castle grounds where we got married at. We would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/30/2019

Great experience!

Roberto was great to work with! Kept the party going all night. Professional and responsive to emails in the lead up to the wedding, even in different countries we managed to arrange everything

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Lawdan

Lawdan Gol · Married on 05/29/2019

We Love DJ Roberto

Planning a wedding in Venice on your own from the US can be stressful and a bit overwhelming but DJ Roberto was an absolute gem! We were married at the Belmond Cipriani in May of 2019.

I found Roberto by doing research online and he was very responsive from the start. We were lucky enough to be able to meet him prior to the wedding at the Cipriani and walk the venue with him to decide where we wanted to place his booth and review the details for the big day. We immediately clicked with him and he was so great to work with. Very knowledgeable and flexible when it came to our wants.

When our wedding day arrived, it was storming and there were torrential rains so our plans for getting married in the garden had to be moved indoors. Roberto handled everything and didn’t even involve us. He simply changed his set up and everything worked out perfectly.

I also need to give him a shout out for finding us the most amazing musicians for our ceremony. We wanted to have live music for the ceremony and post-ceremony cocktail hour, specifically a guitarist and an accordion player. Roberto’s musicians were one of the highlights of the day. They did such an amazing job and even took requests from our guests. We heard from everyone how fabulous they were and we loved watching them again on our wedding video.

We absolutely recommend Roberto for your wedding and know he will be the perfect DJ for you if you book him. Look no further, Roberto is the best!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Sylvia Avanessian · Married on 05/15/2019

The Best Wedding DJ!

Roby was very helpful and easy to work with. He understood the sound we wanted and exceeded our expectations delivering the best experience. He understands the crowd and vibe and knows exactly what to play, when to play. ALL our guests had a great time dancing, no one left the dance floor. If you want to keep the party alive, keep Roby in mind!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Caroline · Married on 01/11/2019

5/5 is an understatement. Roberto was amazing from the first day we spoke to him. He is so talented and kind and went above and beyond to our expectations. He gave us advice on anything we asked him for. It is difficult planning a destination wedding, but Roberto and his assistant DJ made it easy. We loved everything about him. Thanks Roberto!

Sent on 12/26/2017
  • Mr.

Mr. Costa · Married on 10/18/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Costa

Roberto was a wonderful dj! Friendly, helpful, and spun an excellent dance party. We could have danced all night. His lighting and sound created incredible atmosphere. His song selection was eclectic and booty shaking. It was difficult to take a break there were so many good songs! We booked at the last minute and he was generous, flexible and 100% reliable. We could not have been more pleased with a dj. Thank you, thank you Roberto for the wedding party of a lifetime.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Suzi

Suzi · Married on 10/11/2018

Absolutely Amazing DJ

We were having difficulties finding a DJ for our wedding at Torre Normanna on the Amalfi Coast before we found Roberto. He was absolutely amazing - we can't recommend him enough! He definitely brought the magic and read the crowd perfectly. All our guests raved about him and the dance floor was always crowded. The way he ended the night was unexpected and one of my favorite memories from my wedding day.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Sage · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Experience

Roberto did a phenomenal job for us at our wedding this past October. He was great from the very start in helping us to determine our needs and wants for music and set up so that we would have exactly what made sense for our group and setting. We sent Roberto a list of songs that we liked for both the dinner and the dance portion of the night and Roberto did a fantastic job of using this as a base for the remainder of the music. Roberto spent thoughtful time and effort setting up the lighting and ambiance of the dance floor, it was perfect. He is a very skilled DJ and his song selection had the energy on the dance floor continually rising and as a result, the dance floor was jam packed from the beginning until the end of the reception. It was an incredible experience. Roberto was also a pleasure to be around and you can tell that he absolutely loves what he does. We would highly recommend hiring Roberto for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Gonzalez · Married on 10/01/2018

Best DJ in Italy

I am from California and got married in Civita di Bagnoregio, Italy. my wedding was small, 40 people. I reached out to Roberto for a quote on having a DJ at my wedding, he was very responsive and on top of it. I decieded not to go with a Dj beause of my small wedding party of 40 people and i already hired a string trio for ceramony and guitar players for dinner. I figured i would just play my own music off of blue tooth speakers. I Explained to Roberto my situation and how i decieded not to go with a DJ. He was so kind in his response and gave me his professional opnion on the things that are most memorable about a wedding and a DJ being one of them. He respected my decison and offered me any help if i needed it. I thought about the advice he gave me in the email and decieded to go with him as the DJ, i didn't want to have the stress of figuring out a playlist!. He was the BEST!!! i am so happy i decided to go with a DJ. He MADE our wedding!! Our guest still talk about him today. He reads the crowd, He offers a great selection on music. We wern't going to have an entrance song, a cake cutting song and ext.., He picked the perfect songs for all of these moments that i didn't even think about. He even had microphones for the speeches. He made every moment so special to us. Best decision we made was having a Dj, not just a DJ, but Roberto. There is somthing special about him and his passion for his job. Having people involved in your wedding who love what they do, shows, and it makes everyting more special. Your not just paying someone for a service, your paying someone who has a real passion for what he does and you get to be apart of something that is special to him. You have to have Roberto as your DJ, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Vince · Married on 09/27/2018

Sensational

If you want someone who just plays your playlist, I am sure Roberto can do it but it would have been a waste of his talents.
    We are fans of rap and 90s pop and prior to the wedding, we sent a list of songs that we like.
    What Roberto was able to flawlessly do for us is his ability to play songs of the right tempo at the right time. He was able to identify songs that are not on our list but within the same genre in order to fit the tempo.
    Overall, we highly recommend Roberto's services as our friends and us have thoroughly enjoyed his performance.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jan Genesis · Married on 09/09/2018

A top professional in the wedding DJ category

I initially made contact with Roberto almost two years before our wedding, knowing that the DJ was going to be a vital part of our day.

Our wedding was a destination wedding so I knew that flying a DJ from the UK to run the event in Italy would have been more stress and pressure on me. I needed a DJ who not only could play the right music, but who was experienced, confident and calm when running an event with customer service being paramount.

Roberto was all of this, we communicated regularly over and 18 month period with Roberto keen to develop an understanding of what we were like as a couple. I provided a guide playlist for the party which Roberto worked with to get a feel for the vibe we were looking for during the party as well as managing microphones for the officiant and singer during the ceremony plus music and speeches during the dinner and a separate music console during the apperitivo.

An excellent job on what was truly an amazing day.

Huge thanks to Roberto for all of his hard work!

Jan and Stefania

Sent on 10/15/2018

Michael · Married on 08/24/2018

Coming from U.S and having a persian ceremony, we were somewhat apprehensive about hiring an Italian DJ. Than we met Roberto! Roberto listened to all of our concerns and addressed every single question that we had. He stayed in constant communication with us leading up to the wedding. Roberto went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We highly recommend his services. He is extremely professional and very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Sue

Sue · Married on 08/11/2018

Dj Roberto was incredibly professional and honored the songs we suggested for our wedding while making sure there was a good remixing of songs as they transitioned from one to another. He was super easy to work with, communicative and could read the crowd well when playing his music! He really made our wedding super fun for everyone (from classy music of the reception itself to the upbeat edm party music we requested at the after party). He was so kind to keep the music on even after hours as our guests jumped into the pool at the end of the night. He clearly loves his craft and takes pride in his work. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Ben · Married on 09/16/2017

Fantastic DJ that truly invests his time into making sure the experience is perfect. Roberto really cared about ensuring the ambiance was just right via the music, lighting and entertainment.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Diana · Married on 09/09/2017

Roby is the best!! We couldn't have asked for a better Dj!!
    Everybody danced until the very last song!!
    He really made the difference at our wedding!
    I highly recommend him with no hesitation!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Massimo · Married on 09/05/2017

Roberto did our wedding and he was great. We brought some of the music for the opening dance and he was nice enough to accommodate our needs. We had a brunch in Venice and the ceremony and reception the day after in the Riviera del brenta (Villa valmarana). Amazing catering, wonderful venues, and unique experience. Note that he provided the photography, flower, venue... Everything. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Deana · Married on 08/20/2017

Working with Roberto was a straight 5 out of 5 experience. We couldn't have been happier with his work. The music he payed was exactly what we were after and he arranged a violinist to play for as also. When he introduced the violinist he played a song with the violinist and they stopped time and had everyone mesmerised. It was one of the most moving moments of the wedding. We were all in tears it was so beautiful. I highly recommend Roberto to play at any 5 star event.

Sent on 08/23/2017

sydney · Married on 07/28/2017

Roberto was everything we could ask for and more for our wedding! Roberto was constantly communicative and accommodating with every step leading up to the big date. As we were planning the wedding from another country, Roberto did an incredible job making sure we felt comfortable on all matters of the event, budget and music style.

On the big night, Roberto did not disappoint, he had an extraordinary setup and playlist! He truly gave our friends and family such a memorable and special experience that we will never forget. We can promise highering Roberto is a decision you will thank yourself for making for many years to come!
    Henry and Sydney