WeddingDjItaly Reviews

31 | Florence, IT

31 Reviews for WeddingDjItaly

31 WeddingDjItaly Reviews

Caroline · Getting married on 01/11/2019

5/5 is an understatement. Roberto was amazing from the first day we spoke to him. He is so talented and kind and went above and beyond to our expectations. He gave us advice on anything we asked him for. It is difficult planning a destination wedding, but Roberto and his assistant DJ made it easy. We loved everything about him. Thanks Roberto!

Sage · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Experience

Roberto did a phenomenal job for us at our wedding this past October. He was great from the very start in helping us to determine our needs and wants for music and set up so that we would have exactly what made sense for our group and setting. We sent Roberto a list of songs that we liked for both the dinner and the dance portion of the night and Roberto did a fantastic job of using this as a base for the remainder of the music. Roberto spent thoughtful time and effort setting up the lighting and ambiance of the dance floor, it was perfect. He is a very skilled DJ and his song selection had the energy on the dance floor continually rising and as a result, the dance floor was jam packed from the beginning until the end of the reception. It was an incredible experience. Roberto was also a pleasure to be around and you can tell that he absolutely loves what he does. We would highly recommend hiring Roberto for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Vince · Married on 09/27/2018

Sensational

If you want someone who just plays your playlist, I am sure Roberto can do it but it would have been a waste of his talents.
    We are fans of rap and 90s pop and prior to the wedding, we sent a list of songs that we like.
    What Roberto was able to flawlessly do for us is his ability to play songs of the right tempo at the right time. He was able to identify songs that are not on our list but within the same genre in order to fit the tempo.
    Overall, we highly recommend Roberto's services as our friends and us have thoroughly enjoyed his performance.

WeddingDjItaly 1

Jan Genesis · Married on 09/09/2018

A top professional in the wedding DJ category

I initially made contact with Roberto almost two years before our wedding, knowing that the DJ was going to be a vital part of our day.

Our wedding was a destination wedding so I knew that flying a DJ from the UK to run the event in Italy would have been more stress and pressure on me. I needed a DJ who not only could play the right music, but who was experienced, confident and calm when running an event with customer service being paramount.

Roberto was all of this, we communicated regularly over and 18 month period with Roberto keen to develop an understanding of what we were like as a couple. I provided a guide playlist for the party which Roberto worked with to get a feel for the vibe we were looking for during the party as well as managing microphones for the officiant and singer during the ceremony plus music and speeches during the dinner and a separate music console during the apperitivo.

An excellent job on what was truly an amazing day.

Huge thanks to Roberto for all of his hard work!

Jan and Stefania

WeddingDjItaly 2
    WeddingDjItaly 3
    WeddingDjItaly 4
    WeddingDjItaly 5
    WeddingDjItaly 6
    WeddingDjItaly 7

Michael · Married on 08/24/2018

Coming from U.S and having a persian ceremony, we were somewhat apprehensive about hiring an Italian DJ. Than we met Roberto! Roberto listened to all of our concerns and addressed every single question that we had. He stayed in constant communication with us leading up to the wedding. Roberto went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We highly recommend his services. He is extremely professional and very easy to work with.

WeddingDjItaly 8

Sue · Married on 08/11/2018

Dj Roberto was incredibly professional and honored the songs we suggested for our wedding while making sure there was a good remixing of songs as they transitioned from one to another. He was super easy to work with, communicative and could read the crowd well when playing his music! He really made our wedding super fun for everyone (from classy music of the reception itself to the upbeat edm party music we requested at the after party). He was so kind to keep the music on even after hours as our guests jumped into the pool at the end of the night. He clearly loves his craft and takes pride in his work. Highly recommend him!

WeddingDjItaly 9

Ben · Married on 09/16/2017

Fantastic DJ that truly invests his time into making sure the experience is perfect. Roberto really cared about ensuring the ambiance was just right via the music, lighting and entertainment.

Diana · Married on 09/09/2017

Roby is the best!! We couldn't have asked for a better Dj!!
    Everybody danced until the very last song!!
    He really made the difference at our wedding!
    I highly recommend him with no hesitation!

Massimo · Married on 09/05/2017

Roberto did our wedding and he was great. We brought some of the music for the opening dance and he was nice enough to accommodate our needs. We had a brunch in Venice and the ceremony and reception the day after in the Riviera del brenta (Villa valmarana). Amazing catering, wonderful venues, and unique experience. Note that he provided the photography, flower, venue... Everything. Highly recommended.

WeddingDjItaly 10
    WeddingDjItaly 11
    WeddingDjItaly 12
    WeddingDjItaly 13
    WeddingDjItaly 14
    WeddingDjItaly 15

Deana · Married on 08/20/2017

Working with Roberto was a straight 5 out of 5 experience. We couldn't have been happier with his work. The music he payed was exactly what we were after and he arranged a violinist to play for as also. When he introduced the violinist he played a song with the violinist and they stopped time and had everyone mesmerised. It was one of the most moving moments of the wedding. We were all in tears it was so beautiful. I highly recommend Roberto to play at any 5 star event.

sydney · Married on 07/28/2017

Roberto was everything we could ask for and more for our wedding! Roberto was constantly communicative and accommodating with every step leading up to the big date. As we were planning the wedding from another country, Roberto did an incredible job making sure we felt comfortable on all matters of the event, budget and music style.

On the big night, Roberto did not disappoint, he had an extraordinary setup and playlist! He truly gave our friends and family such a memorable and special experience that we will never forget. We can promise highering Roberto is a decision you will thank yourself for making for many years to come!
    Henry and Sydney

majid · Married on 07/10/2017

Roberto was very accomodating, great, and on top of everything. He was familiar with the venue, knew all about music licensing, and worked with the venue to get us everything we wanted. He had all the equipment to keep the cocktail hour classy and a whole other setup to get the party going at night! He provided microphones for speeches, lights, and speakers. He switched up the music on the fly to get everyone in our party out of their chairs and took requests on the fly at the same time. He was well dressed and very nice to all our guests!

WeddingDjItaly 16
    WeddingDjItaly 17

Simon · Married on 06/03/2017

Roberto is your guy! We got married in Florence in June and booked Roberto for our drinks reception, background music during the meal and after-party following the band. He was amazing from the start but took it to the next level for the after-party disco. You want everyone to enjoy themselves and to have a great time and Roberto was an expert at building the atmosphere and the party. Our guests still rave about Roberto and the crazy fun on the dance floor! From the lights and smoke to the hats and props, to the 3am dance-off!!! I can give Roberto no higher praise than nobody wanted him to leave and the party to end. The fun and the music are what people remember most and Roberto delivers. I cannot recommend him highly enough, star quality. Cheers mate ;) Simon & Wendyl

Paul · Married on 05/25/2017

Roberto did a fantastic job for our wedding in Lake Como. We were a bit apprehensive about hiring local musicians or a band and Roberto was definitely the right choice for us. He was with us all day playing music during the drinks reception until very late at night. He got our first dance just right but more impressively he was able to find quite an obscure song (I Need my Girl, by the National) that I had only told him about at the last minute for our cake cutting. We gave him some pointers for the music for our dancing, and overall the mix was just right for our guests on the night. He was still there at the very end of the night, with a huge smile on his face. All our guests loved the music and many of them commented about much of a fun guy Roberto was. We would highly recommend him!!
    Laura and Paul

Dasha · Married on 05/24/2017

DJ Roberto was the DJ at our wedding and he traveled 4 hours from Rome to be there. He always responded to my emails within 1-2business days and skyped with me before I signed the contract to see what we were looking for. If any question came up he alway responsed in a timely, professional manner. His English is outstanding and we immediately felt that we could trust him. He spoke with my planner several times to make sure that everyone was on the same page. The music license in Italy was a big issue with some of the other DJs we initially considered but Roberto took care of it without a problem. On the day of the wedding he arrived hours before to set everything up. He can play either your own playlist, his own- or a combination. The music was a hit on the day of the wedding- everyone was dancing and is still talking about how much fun they had. He created an incredibly fun atmosphere. If you want someone who is really good at their job, and will take care of all of your music needs without a headache - I would 100% recommend DJ Roberto.

Kate · Married on 04/10/2017

Roberto is an exceptional wedding DJ. He far exceeded our expectations by keeping in regular contact with us, and coordinating last minute details. When I wasn't able to find a dance floor to rent, Roberto found one for me within my price range. He called me the day before my wedding to tell me what the weather would be like, and to work out last minute details. He was so helpful. He also makes great recommendations, if needed.

Our guests loved him as well. He kept everyone happy and entertained. I highly recommend him!!! :)

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

Roby was a great DJ, very professional and definitely knew how to get the crowd to dance. I looked through so many DJ videos and not only is he fluent in english he played NY NY by frank sinatra for most of the guests were from NY. Would definitely recommend him for a destination wedding or a wedding in Italy.

Alana · Married on 10/08/2016

Hi

We used Roby as our wedding DJ and he did a simply excellent job - he did the DJing with a small booth outside during apertif (canapes), during the dinner he did background music and then he did the DJing for our dancing.

He took the time to meet with us beforehand twice (over skype), was never in a rush, listened to our music choices, and gave us advice, and was so close to the detail that he didn't even have to ask to be reminded. This may seem like a small thing but we found that many of our vendors disregarded or forgot our choices, and we ended up with the wrong flowers and cake etc, so it is worth bearing this in mind in Venice, and going with someone who has an excellent reputation.

He even did things that we didn't ask of him, like being available to turn the music off during the speeches (which would have been his dinner time as well) and he gave excellent consdieration to the overall presentation of the DJ station, talking to us about things we wouldn't have even thought about - like best lights, best mircophone etc. We even did a last minute request on the night which he had to hand immediately (and it was an obscure song), and he didn't play a single song that wasn't on our long do not play list! Could not have been more pleased with him, and to boot, he is a lovely guy!

We are fairly hard to please, and have quite high standards, and even we were impressed.

If you would like a personal recommendation, you are welcome to contact me directly. I also have photos.

Alan · Married on 09/16/2016

Roberto was excellent! He played great music all night. His equipment was top notch. The projector for the slide show was high quality, the audio was excellent. The microphone was excellent quality, especially for my surprise singing performance. The uplighting for the dance floor was perfect. He even took pictures and videos for me as a bonus and sent them to me. I would highly recommend Roberto for any wedding occasion.

Natalia · Married on 08/27/2016

Roby did a great job on our wedding, from helping out with the microphone and music for the dinner all the way through until we stopped dancing at about 4am! He was excellent at reading the crowd, which was a mix of American, Italian, English and Ukrainian (so not that easy to please) and kept everyone dancing all night. He used the songs we suggested a filled in the gaps with great choices that fitted well with our tastes. We would definitely strongly recommend Party Wedding Dj for their ability to read the crowd and keep everyone on their feet!

Richard · Married on 07/27/2016

We were delighted with the DJ service you provided. Everyone had a great time and we couldn't thank you enough for making our night so memorable, and would highly recommend you to anyone!

katy · Married on 06/12/2016

We would definitely recommend Roberto for your wedding needs ! I had never been to the location of my wedding since it was in Italy and I live in California. Planning your wedding remotely and putting trust in vendors we had never met from another country was a little stressful to say the least. Roberto really put me at ease with Skype phone calls and he even went to check out my venue before the day to make sure he was prepared. We were so fortunate to have such amazing vendora all around at our wedding!

Dave · Married on 07/26/2015

I found Roberto online having looked around for a DJ to play at our wedding in Tuscany. From the moment I found him, I knew we had made the correct decision to work with him. "Roby" has a great playlist of all different kinds of music and pays great attending to detail to make sure the music at your wedding is just what you want. In the build-up, he couldn't have been more helpful and even made recommendations on locations and lighting set-ups at our venue. On the day itself, Roby arrived early :) and made sure everything was tested and working before our guests arrived. When the party came around, he made sure everyone was having a good time and even took requests from guests, which he was happy to cater for! I could not recommend him highly enough.

Madeleine · Married on 06/25/2015

Roberto was great. He came early and was well prepared. He contributed to a great party.