27 Reviews for WeddingDjItaly

Uplighting (4)
Consultation (3)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)

5/5 is an understatement. Roberto was amazing from the first day we spoke to him. He is so talented and kind and went above and beyond to our expectations. He gave us advice on anything we asked him for. It is difficult planning a destination wedding, but Roberto and his assistant DJ made it easy. We loved everything about him. Thanks Roberto!

Profile Picture Caroline, 1/11/19, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Roberto was incredibly professional and honored the songs we suggested for our wedding while making sure there was a good remixing of songs as they transitioned from one to another. He was super easy to work with, communicative and could read the crowd well when playing his music! He really made our wedding super fun for everyone (from classy music of the reception itself to the upbeat edm party music we requested at the after party). He was so kind to keep the music on even after hours as our guests jumped into the pool at the end of the night. He clearly loves his craft and takes pride in his work. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Sue , 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic DJ that truly invests his time into making sure the experience is perfect. Roberto really cared about ensuring the ambiance was just right via the music, lighting and entertainment.

Profile Picture Ben, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Roby is the best!! We couldn't have asked for a better Dj!!
Everybody danced until the very last song!!
He really made the difference at our wedding!
I highly recommend him with no hesitation!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Roberto did our wedding and he was great. We brought some of the music for the opening dance and he was nice enough to accommodate our needs. We had a brunch in Venice and the ceremony and reception the day after in the Riviera del brenta (Villa valmarana). Amazing catering, wonderful venues, and unique experience. Note that he provided the photography, flower, venue... Everything. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Massimo, 9/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultation, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Sound/PA System

Working with Roberto was a straight 5 out of 5 experience. We couldn't have been happier with his work. The music he payed was exactly what we were after and he arranged a violinist to play for as also. When he introduced the violinist he played a song with the violinist and they stopped time and had everyone mesmerised. It was one of the most moving moments of the wedding. We were all in tears it was so beautiful. I highly recommend Roberto to play at any 5 star event.

Profile Picture Deana, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Roberto was everything we could ask for and more for our wedding! Roberto was constantly communicative and accommodating with every step leading up to the big date. As we were planning the wedding from another country, Roberto did an incredible job making sure we felt comfortable on all matters of the event, budget and music style.

On the big night, Roberto did not disappoint, he had an extraordinary setup and playlist! He truly gave our friends and family such a memorable and special experience that we will never forget. We can promise highering Roberto is a decision you will thank yourself for making for many years to come!
Henry and Sydney

Profile Picture sydney, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Roberto was very accomodating, great, and on top of everything. He was familiar with the venue, knew all about music licensing, and worked with the venue to get us everything we wanted. He had all the equipment to keep the cocktail hour classy and a whole other setup to get the party going at night! He provided microphones for speeches, lights, and speakers. He switched up the music on the fly to get everyone in our party out of their chairs and took requests on the fly at the same time. He was well dressed and very nice to all our guests!

Photo for WeddingDjItaly Review - Roberto's DJ booth fit in seamlessly in the background
Photo for WeddingDjItaly Review - Roberto changed up the music as we needed upon request.
Profile Picture majid, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Roberto is your guy! We got married in Florence in June and booked Roberto for our drinks reception, background music during the meal and after-party following the band. He was amazing from the start but took it to the next level for the after-party disco. You want everyone to enjoy themselves and to have a great time and Roberto was an expert at building the atmosphere and the party. Our guests still rave about Roberto and the crazy fun on the dance floor! From the lights and smoke to the hats and props, to the 3am dance-off!!! I can give Roberto no higher praise than nobody wanted him to leave and the party to end. The fun and the music are what people remember most and Roberto delivers. I cannot recommend him highly enough, star quality. Cheers mate ;) Simon & Wendyl

Profile Picture Simon, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Roberto did a fantastic job for our wedding in Lake Como. We were a bit apprehensive about hiring local musicians or a band and Roberto was definitely the right choice for us. He was with us all day playing music during the drinks reception until very late at night. He got our first dance just right but more impressively he was able to find quite an obscure song (I Need my Girl, by the National) that I had only told him about at the last minute for our cake cutting. We gave him some pointers for the music for our dancing, and overall the mix was just right for our guests on the night. He was still there at the very end of the night, with a huge smile on his face. All our guests loved the music and many of them commented about much of a fun guy Roberto was. We would highly recommend him!!
Laura and Paul

Profile Picture Paul, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Roberto was the DJ at our wedding and he traveled 4 hours from Rome to be there. He always responded to my emails within 1-2business days and skyped with me before I signed the contract to see what we were looking for. If any question came up he alway responsed in a timely, professional manner. His English is outstanding and we immediately felt that we could trust him. He spoke with my planner several times to make sure that everyone was on the same page. The music license in Italy was a big issue with some of the other DJs we initially considered but Roberto took care of it without a problem. On the day of the wedding he arrived hours before to set everything up. He can play either your own playlist, his own- or a combination. The music was a hit on the day of the wedding- everyone was dancing and is still talking about how much fun they had. He created an incredibly fun atmosphere. If you want someone who is really good at their job, and will take care of all of your music needs without a headache - I would 100% recommend DJ Roberto.

Profile Picture Dasha, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Roberto is an exceptional wedding DJ. He far exceeded our expectations by keeping in regular contact with us, and coordinating last minute details. When I wasn't able to find a dance floor to rent, Roberto found one for me within my price range. He called me the day before my wedding to tell me what the weather would be like, and to work out last minute details. He was so helpful. He also makes great recommendations, if needed.

Our guests loved him as well. He kept everyone happy and entertained. I highly recommend him!!! :)

Profile Picture Kate, 4/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Roby was a great DJ, very professional and definitely knew how to get the crowd to dance. I looked through so many DJ videos and not only is he fluent in english he played NY NY by frank sinatra for most of the guests were from NY. Would definitely recommend him for a destination wedding or a wedding in Italy.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/15/16, 1 Review

Hi

We used Roby as our wedding DJ and he did a simply excellent job - he did the DJing with a small booth outside during apertif (canapes), during the dinner he did background music and then he did the DJing for our dancing.

He took the time to meet with us beforehand twice (over skype), was never in a rush, listened to our music choices, and gave us advice, and was so close to the detail that he didn't even have to ask to be reminded. This may seem like a small thing but we found that many of our vendors disregarded or forgot our choices, and we ended up with the wrong flowers and cake etc, so it is worth bearing this in mind in Venice, and going with someone who has an excellent reputation.

He even did things that we didn't ask of him, like being available to turn the music off during the speeches (which would have been his dinner time as well) and he gave excellent consdieration to the overall presentation of the DJ station, talking to us about things we wouldn't have even thought about - like best lights, best mircophone etc. We even did a last minute request on the night which he had to hand immediately (and it was an obscure song), and he didn't play a single song that wasn't on our long do not play list! Could not have been more pleased with him, and to boot, he is a lovely guy!

We are fairly hard to please, and have quite high standards, and even we were impressed.

If you would like a personal recommendation, you are welcome to contact me directly. I also have photos.

Profile Picture Alana, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Roberto was excellent! He played great music all night. His equipment was top notch. The projector for the slide show was high quality, the audio was excellent. The microphone was excellent quality, especially for my surprise singing performance. The uplighting for the dance floor was perfect. He even took pictures and videos for me as a bonus and sent them to me. I would highly recommend Roberto for any wedding occasion.

Profile Picture Alan, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Roby did a great job on our wedding, from helping out with the microphone and music for the dinner all the way through until we stopped dancing at about 4am! He was excellent at reading the crowd, which was a mix of American, Italian, English and Ukrainian (so not that easy to please) and kept everyone dancing all night. He used the songs we suggested a filled in the gaps with great choices that fitted well with our tastes. We would definitely strongly recommend Party Wedding Dj for their ability to read the crowd and keep everyone on their feet!

Profile Picture Natalia, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were delighted with the DJ service you provided. Everyone had a great time and we couldn't thank you enough for making our night so memorable, and would highly recommend you to anyone!

Profile Picture Richard, 7/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We would definitely recommend Roberto for your wedding needs ! I had never been to the location of my wedding since it was in Italy and I live in California. Planning your wedding remotely and putting trust in vendors we had never met from another country was a little stressful to say the least. Roberto really put me at ease with Skype phone calls and he even went to check out my venue before the day to make sure he was prepared. We were so fortunate to have such amazing vendora all around at our wedding!

Profile Picture katy, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I found Roberto online having looked around for a DJ to play at our wedding in Tuscany. From the moment I found him, I knew we had made the correct decision to work with him. "Roby" has a great playlist of all different kinds of music and pays great attending to detail to make sure the music at your wedding is just what you want. In the build-up, he couldn't have been more helpful and even made recommendations on locations and lighting set-ups at our venue. On the day itself, Roby arrived early :) and made sure everything was tested and working before our guests arrived. When the party came around, he made sure everyone was having a good time and even took requests from guests, which he was happy to cater for! I could not recommend him highly enough.

Profile Picture Dave, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Roberto was great. He came early and was well prepared. He contributed to a great party.

Profile Picture Madeleine, 6/25/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Because of our DJ we had the best time we could possibly have. He played all the right songs to keep the party on their feet. All ages had a blast. From 4 year olds to 60 years olds. Highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Kay , 6/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Roberto was recommended to us by the wedding venue and we were really pleased that they recommended Roby. He was really caring to make sure he spoke to us via skype beforehand and was very responsive over email. He provided a really large playlist which we could fine tune by selecting the songs we wanted and were able to add some more as well. Roby wasn’t our DJ at the wedding as he was DJ at his brother’s wedding the same day but he brought in DJ Alice who was a really good match for us and we trusted his recommendation. Alice was great at responding to the guests dancing and made sure we had such a fun wedding party!

DJ. Alice and Roby were very professional, friendly and to quote our guests “the best wedding DJ they had heard”. The sound system and lights Roby provided were great and really professional sounding. I would recommend using Roby or one of the Djs he recommends in his team, for his high quality, friendly and professional service. Roberto and Alice both spoke excellent English which was very helpful to an English couple getting married in Italy who don’t speak or write Italian.

10/10 for service.

Profile Picture sara, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As for every wedding - love is most important. Yet, just after love comes music, as it can make people feel and share all that joy and happiness of that special day even more. Roberto is well aware of that and knows he is in charge of the 'Good Vibes'. Roberto was the perfect DJ for our wedding, he immediately understood what we and our guests wanted and with great taste and sense of timing he made us dance and enjoy ourselves. On top of that, he is very well organised and absolutely reliable, a great partner for that big day.

Profile Picture User5177028, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Roby was excellent from beginning to end. From the moment we found him to the minute our wedding night finished, he was there with us all the way. Communicating with him couldn't have been easier even though we are in the UK and he is in Italy, he never failed to respond messages and was very polite. He made time for every small detail before the wedding and had during the wedding he recognised the guests interest in genre of music and catered to their response which made us extremely impressed as we had a variety of age range guests and he kept them all on their feet and also because it meant he had back up music and that helped keep our guests entertained all day, the guests couldn't get enough of him, we're glad we chose him.

Profile Picture Richard and Amy, 4/13/15, 1 Review