The Wedding Chaplain Reviews

The Wedding Chaplain 5
  • Jenna

Jenna Finnerty · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Would highly recommend

Revered Dale Lautzenheiser was our officiant for our wedding. His ceremony was one of the best parts of our wedding day! During meetings with Dale, he was so prepared, very professional, and had wonderful recommendations for how to make our ceremony special and individualized. He truly went above and beyond for us. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Megan · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome experience!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Rev. David Anderson! We knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding after witnessing him marry two of our friends last year. David is incredibly down-to-earth and easy to talk with. Our meetings before the wedding were personal and meaningful. We received many compliments from our guests on David's service - he was welcoming, funny, and helped make our day exactly how we wanted.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

After weeks of searching, we found our PERFECT officiant!

WOW! We have nothing but incredible feedback for Reverend David. The process of finding an officiant that would create a personalized wedding ceremony was very important to us, and David did not disappoint. We appreciated meeting up with Reverend David throughout the wedding planning process to not only discuss the wedding day, but discuss our future together as a couple--something that not all wedding officiants provide. The value of everything you receive in this package is WELL beyond what we paid for Reverend's services. We loved how interactive our wedding ceremony was and received wonderful feedback from our guests-many thought we knew David for years! David is professional and supportive, made this process so easy, and we look forward to having him as a resource in our marriage for years to come. He is an engaging public speaker with the audience, and you will not be disappointed with choosing him for your wedding day!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    The Wedding Chaplain 6

Christine Stoker · Married on 05/04/2019

He made our “best day ever” the best ever!!!

I am SO glad that my now-husband and I chose Dale Lautzenheiser to be our wedding officiant! I cannot sing his praises enough. We live in FL but got married in OH, so planning with many of our vendors was difficult, but not Dale! From our very first conversation, he was interested in learning about us and our families and our wants and needs for the ceremony. Not only is Dale extremely personable, but he is very detail-oriented and thorough; he made sure all bases were covered and kept us updated on everything as the process moved along. We were in communication often as questions came up, and he was quick to respond, share his thoughts, and provide suggestions. The night before the ceremony, he spent a lot of time with us and our families going over everything so we were all comfortable and ready. And the day of, Dale delivered a beautiful ceremony just like I knew he would. I would recommend Dale to ANYONE with 110% confidence. If you are looking for a wonderful person to officiate your wedding, look no further!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Rev. Scott Review

Reverend Scott was fantastic! We had an initial call with him and knew immediately that we wanted him to officiate our wedding. After we decided to move forward with Scott, we scheduled an in-person meeting where we discussed the outline of the ceremony and different aspects we wanted to include to personalize it. He suggested that we do a wine ceremony which ended up being one of our (and our guests!) favorite parts of the ceremony. We were unsure of how to incorporate a deceased family member into the wedding and Scott had a wonderful presentation of the roses idea which went over with the family extremely well. Our ceremony was beautiful, several people complimented us on it, and I couldn't have been happier with Rev. Scott. He was always willing to chat with us, make changes to the ceremony where we asked him to, came to the rehearsal, and was early for the ceremony. It was a truly wonderful experience.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Art Evans · Married on 03/17/2019

Sensational

David will make your special day easy. His style is the best I've seen. He makes great suggestions and points that we would never have thought of leading to a beautiful ceremony. Will be recommending his services to all who may inquire.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    The Wedding Chaplain 7
    The Wedding Chaplain 8

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2018

Perfect Day!

Amazing! David made our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • W

Walt Caldwell · Married on 11/03/2018

David Anderson Review

David made our ceremony perfect! Our guests felt as though he has known us for years. I had many comments about the food, decor, etc, but most were about how awesome our ceremony was. David added the personal touch we were looking for. This was certainly not your average, boring (sorry!) ceremony!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Thomas Kohler · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect Wedding

My partner and I have been together for over 13 years and decided that we wanted to get married for legal reasons. Neither of us wanted a formal wedding. While we were searching for someone to officiate, I made it clear that this was just a formality. We just wanted something short and private. I met with Rev. Lautz and found him to be very friendly and personable. After meeting with Rev. Lautz, he customized a ceremony for us. Soon afterward, he married us in our own home and he not only made the ceremony brief but also made it special and personalized it nicely.
    One other thing that I would like to note is that Rev. Lautz was genuinely excited to be a part of making this a special day. Whether yours is a very large formal event or a small simple one, I am confident that he will perform exactly what you are looking for and will help make it a special day for you as well.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Anthony Lehew · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience

Working with WeddingChaplain was a great experience. We had a last minute cancellation with our officiant (30 days before the wedding) and in a bit of a panic called nearly all of the officants I could find on the site. David answered and immediately got the ball rolling.

We had the pleasure of working with Dale as our officiant and he went above and beyond to make our ceremony as special as possible. He answered all the questions we had and was genuinely excited about tailoring a ceremony that we wanted. We can’t say enough good things about Dale, he was sincere, thoughtful, excited, went above and beyond what we expected and was in constant communication (even if we were slightly slow in responding some times).

The ceremony was amazing, again, words don’t do justice to what an awesome job that Dale did. We got compliments all night from guests about how much they enjoyed the ceremony.

Would recommend them to anyone, as they did a superlative job and did it on such short notice.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Great day!

Rev. David was an amazing officiant for our 10/20/2018 wedding at Lingrow Farms. He kept the ceremony light and humorous which is exactly what we wanted! He really made an effort to get to know my husband and me, even though we had no prior relationship.
    He gave us great advice and continues to reach out even post-wedding which is appreciated, since he played such a big role in our wedding day.
    Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2018

April · Married on 09/07/2018

David officiated our wedding this past weekend and we cannot thank him enough for being such a huge part of our big day. He customized the ceremony to really capture our relationship and us as a couple. We received countless compliments from our guests throughout the night on how beautiful the ceremony was which meant a lot being that both my husband and I come from Catholic families. We highly recommend David not only based off of our ceremony, but also because he really took the time to get to know us throughout our meetings. David started our day off with one of the nicest, most sincere ceremony’s we have ever been apart of and we couldn’t have asked for a better person to capture two lives coming together to start a new chapter in life.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

David was the officiant at our September 1st wedding, and was exactly what we were looking for. His ceremony was personalized, detailed, and a perfect balance of all the parts we wanted. Almost every person there told me how beautiful the ceremony was. People are still talking about it 3 weeks later! Even his premarital sessions were practical, informative, helpful, and gave us a great starting foundation to our marriage. We can't say "Thank You" enough!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lindsey Pieronek · Married on 08/31/2018

The best ceremony

David was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. When we first met him we were instantly comfortable and felt like we had known him for awhile. We knew on our important day that we wanted to be comfortable. The whole process went smooth because of David experience and professionalism. The ceremony was exactly what we wanted and pictured. He kept the day organized and people knew exactly knew what they were supposed to be doing because of his guidance. All of our guests thought that we had known David for years! We had a perfect day and thank David for helping that happen. I would highly recommend him for anyone that is searching for an officiant.

Sent on 12/14/2018
    The Wedding Chaplain 9

Misty · Married on 07/28/2018

Scott Carney delivered a beautiful, meaningful ceremony with a touch of humor, which I loved and wanted. He made this process so comfortable and memorable. Not to mention, organized and easy. I couldn’t be happier. My wedding was all I dreamed it would be. Thank you .

Sent on 08/18/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/14/2018

Reverend David was an absolute joy to work with. He met with us and was very flexible as I do not live in Pittsburgh anymore. We did many conference calls to accommodate this. He made our ceremony extremely special including personal touches throughout. If you want a ceremony that is full of meaning and feels as though it is yourself, your spouse, and Reverend David, he is the perfect man for the job. I absolutely would recommend him and will be using him for vow renewal in the future!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2018

David was absolutely awesome! He married my husband and I at the Chadwick in Wexford, PA. He was personable and we really enjoyed working with him. All of our guests loved the ceremony! I would definitely recommend David to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2018

cassie · Married on 11/16/2017

If I could give David 10 stars I would. He is awesome and would recommend him to any bride looking for someone to marry them. He is professional, personable and creative! He made our day absolutely perfect. Many guests came up to us and complimented us on finding such a good officiant!

Book him!! You wont regret it.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Denise · Married on 10/07/2017

Scott Carney was fantastic! From the beginning he was very responsive and genuinely interested in personalizing the ceremony to fit us as a couple. He was always willing to hop on the phone (we live in Texas and was planning a wedding in Pittsburgh) and he was very patient as we went back and forth on the ceremony details. From the rehearsal to the ceremony, Scott was great and conducted a beautiful ceremony. Scott also offers premarital prep/counseling - we spent several hours with him as he got to know us together and individually. We highly recommend Scott/Wedding Chaplain...thank you for helping us with a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Rev. Joseph O'Malley was absolutely fantastic. He made our day so special and unforgettable. He brought the church to our wedding while still personalizing the message to our wants. In the months leading up to the wedding he was quick to answer any questions we may of had. Our ceremony was beautiful and we have Joseph O'Malley to thank for that!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Corinne · Married on 09/30/2017

David made our day absolutely amazing for us!!! He was the perfect fit for my husband and I! He made you feel like he knew you for years!!! We met with him before the wedding a few times and we gained so much from our talks. We had sooooo many compliments from friends and family about David. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! He gave the most perfect sermon for our ceremony. We will definitely keep in touch with him for the future.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    The Wedding Chaplain 10

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with David's role in our wedding! He took the time to get to know each of us and personalize our ceremony to make it even more special. David made us feel extremely comfortable and eased our nerves as we prepared to walk down the aisle. We've had the pleasure of seeing David in action two times previously at other family members' weddings and he always makes the ceremony a memorable experience.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2017

Dave Anderson made our wedding day so special and personal. He was genuinely interested in getting to know my husband and I and what our relationship meant to us. He provided us with valuable marriage advice and support during the wedding planning process. We received numerous compliments on the ceremony. Dave made the ceremony very personal and incorporated the values we felt were important to us. The ceremony was perfect, and I would recommend Dave to any bride and groom looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Bailey · Married on 09/03/2017

Scott was truly wonderful to work with to plan our wedding ceremony. He was very flexible regarding timing and helped to tailor the ceremony exactly to our liking.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Julia · Married on 09/02/2017

David did an incredible job with our ceremony last weekend! We couldn't have asked for anything better or different. The ceremony was personalized to suit us and everything went smoothly even with the 50 degree temps on Labor Day weekend! He was so much fun to work with and he kept us laughing the whole time. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/10/2017