383 Reviews for A Wedding with Grace

Jewish (1)
Catholic (1)
Baptist (1)
Hindu (1)

We felt like we gained someone to call family by choosing Grace. From the first chat to our last hug goodbye, and everything in between, she was MEANT to do this. She is meant to be a part of a couple's most cherished day. Grace was beyond flexible, when the day of our ceremony our location was up in the air and went from a beach to gardens, she not only graciously said no problem and made us feel at ease, but she adapted our ceremony PERFECTLY to make sense for a completely different setting. Aside from her brilliance with words, she's just one of those souls who puts off pure kindness, joy, and compassion.. you just want to hug her as soon as you meet her! Truly, if you or anyone you know is looking, just contact Grace and you will be relieved to find someone who will take such good care of your story.

Thank you for everything Grace!

Profile Picture Miranda, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Grace was so amazing!! When my husband and I received that initial e-mail we were blown away. We could tell that officiating wasn't just a business to her rather something she is very passionate about. Planning a wedding out of state can be quite overwhelming and grace made everything feel at ease. She really got to know us on a personal level and conversing with her felt like we had known her our whole lives, She incorporated things we shared and talked about into the ceremony. Needless to say we got some good laughter. Everything flowed so smoothly! We got nothing but great compliments about Grace and the amazing job she did! She took care of everything, all we had to do was pick up our marriage license. She even reached out to a good friend of hers that does hair and make up on site, to inquire about my wedding party. I am ever so grateful, I didn't have to travel to do it. Grace truly cares about her couples and helps them throughout!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I have never dealt with such a compassionate, caring and helpful person as Grace! I highly Recommend her, you will not be disappointed! Being from out of state, Grace pointed me in the right direction in helping coordinate a vow renewal! Thanks Grace! Bryan L, from Michigan

Profile Picture Bryan , 8/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Grace certainly lived up to her reviews. She made our simple home wedding very special and meaningful. We were not only happy that she performed our wedding ceremony but that we got to meet such a dedicated, sincere and thoughtful person.

Profile Picture Janice, 8/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Grace was amazing! We planned our wedding overseas and she went above and beyond! She helped with everything. She was able to get back to all emails ASAP. Our wedding was perfect due to her!!!

Profile Picture Haven, 7/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Grace turned our wedding into a very special and memorable moment. She was very supportive and helpful. She went through the details of the ceremony with us well in advance. She gave us many examples of possibilities and included many personal details in the ceremony. She put a lot of thought and heart into her work. We can highly recommend Grace. She is very professional and reliable.

Profile Picture Josefine, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

GRACE WAS AMAZING FROM THE FIRST CONTACT! HER SINCERE APPROACH LEARNING ABOUT US AS A COUPLE AND OUR STORY WAS WOVEN INTO THE SERVICE. ALL OF OUR GUESTS WERE MOVED BY THE SERVICE. GRACE PROVIDED A WARMTH WE FELT AT THE ALTER. COLLECTIVELY WE DESIGNED THE SERVICE AND CUSTOMIZED THE CONTENT. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Profile Picture Tony, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Grace is simply the best! During ever step of the planning process for our ceremony, she was extremely helpful and kind. Once we had our first call with Grace we knew we made the right decision. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and it showed during our ceremony. Our ceremony was so heartfelt and completely exceeded our expectations. I received so many compliments on how touching our ceremony was. She ran our rehearsal like a professional and had everyone feeling comfortable for the big day!

I could go on for hours about how much we love and appreciate Grace!!

Profile Picture Marian, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I contacted Grace about 2 months prior to our wedding and from the moment we talked to her we knew she would be a pleasure to work with. We are from WI and we planned a FL wedding on the beach. We did not have friends or relatives in FL to contact to help with the setup. Grace came through for us with every request and also had multiple things for us to consider that we had not thought of. The day went off better than expected and we have Grace to thank for it. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Jolita, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Grace is one of the sweetest souls I've ever met. I am so grateful to have met her, have her marry us but most importantly...for the care that she put into our ceremony. Every moment that we spent going over details and getting to know each other was easy, carefree, fun and felt as if we were friends for some time. She personalized our moment perfectly. I have nothing but praise for her and her work and will be keeping in touch. Thank you Grace for being you!!!!

Profile Picture jessica, 6/1/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Civil Union

She created a beautiful ceremony. Very professional, prompt communicate and she makes planning your special day stress free!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Grace was amazing to work with and really made our wedding ceremony unique and special. Our photographer recommended her to us and at the time we were considering using a friend or family member. When we reached out to Grace, she was so friendly and welcoming and we knew right away that she was the perfect person to officiate our wedding! Throughout the process, she was incredibly organized, timely, and spent a lot of time getting to know us and our story. We spoke frequently leading up to the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. She also provided a lot of resources for readings and vows to look over. She helped us to create a wonderful ceremony incorporating our ideas and the "feel" of the ceremony we were going for. Her tone, pace, and way of speaking was great and she has a nice quality to the sound of her voice. I got many compliments about how beautiful our ceremony was, and I attribute that to Grace. She also was really helpful with the process of filing for marriage license, provided vendor recommendations and advice on other wedding related questions that come up along the way. I have already recommended her to several brides with upcoming weddings. Having Grace officiate our wedding was the best decision we made! We absolutely loved her!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Grace is absolutely amazing!! She is so sincere, genuine and professional. We decided to have a small wedding on the most beautiful beach in Florida and Grace made it feel so intimate and special. The ceremony flowed and both my husband and I felt so comfortable with Grace it seemed like we’ve known her for years.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Grace was absolutely fantastic! We were planning our wedding all the way from Italy and Grace helped us make that process so easy and enjoyable! We had an absolutely beautiful ceremony and her kind words made us feel like she had known us our whole life. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Hands down, we couldn't have chosen a better officiant for our wedding day! Grace is the absolute sweetest and most sincere people my wife and I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. It felt less like we hired her and more like a dear friend we knew for a long time. Everyone present could feel the genuine emotion whenever she spoke. Me, my wife and Grace were all crying tears of joy at one point...it will forever be one of the most beautiful moments in my wife and I's life. Between her warm and concise speaking style and thorough organization (we are both OCD people so every detail is always taken into account), we can't recommend her enough! Our wedding ceremony would not have been as special without her. Very grateful we chose her and anyone looking for a ceremony officiant, look no further. Grace is the whole package and more. You will be lucky to have her. Many, many THANK YOU's again Grace!! :)

Profile Picture Breanna, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As a meticulous Bride, who also tends to micro-manage every situation, Grace made the entire process so smooth. She was also so easy to work with from start to finish and communication was just as easy. Every detail I included, and there were a lot, was executed perfectly and flawlessly. It was the most beautiful ceremony ever, and I may be biased, but it was perfect. Every word seemed so personal and we cannot thank you enough for being such an integral part of our big day.

Profile Picture Alex, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed, No Denomination

Grace was so calming and genuine and wrote the most thoughtful things to say at our wedding! She is lovely through and through!!! Everyone thought she did a fantastic job!!!!!

Profile Picture Julia , 3/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved having Grace as our officiant! She made sure our rehearsal and ceremony both ran smoothly.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I feel so lucky to have had Grace officiate my wedding. She is so kind and lovely, and works hard to create a meaningful and memorable ceremony. I received so many compliments on what a beautiful ceremony we had, and this is in large part due to Grace and her ability to capture an audience with her beautiful words. I am so grateful to have had such a wonderful ceremony and thankful that Grace was a part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Kristin , 3/3/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Grace was an absolute DREAM to work with! We could not have imagined anyone else officiating our intimate garden ceremony better than her - over the course of months, she truly took the time to get to know us as a couple and weaved in the most beautiful words to make ours a truly unique experience. She speaks with eloquence and (no pun intended) grace, and even in the 91-degree heat, she kept a cool head and calm delivery, both of which helped make our wedding ceremony unforgettably wonderful.

We could not have chosen a better fit than Grace to officially usher us into our next chapter in life -- her authenticity, sincerity and eloquence calmed our nerves, steadied our hands and set the exact tone we envisioned for our very intimate ceremony. Both of our families could not stop talking about how amazing she was; her warmth emanated from the moment we all met her for the rehearsal on Friday through to the tearful end of the ceremony on Saturday. Truly, we could not have asked for a better officiant than Grace -- she is one of a kind :)

Profile Picture May, 2/24/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Working with Grace for our wedding this winter was a fantastic experience. She is kind, knowledgeable and an extremely genuine wedding officiant and person. Grace created a beautiful ceremony that was exactly aligned with what we wanted and really captured our relationship perfectly. Leading up to the wedding she was extremely communicative via meetings, phone calls and many emails and was always there to answer any and all questions we had and to help put as at ease if we were worrying. Considering all the effort she put in we felt that her rate was very affordable. You could really tell that she works from the heart and that this is not a just a job to her, but work that is full of purpose and passion. She went out of her way to take time to get to know us in order to really have our ceremony be true to us and it showed! We had so many compliments from our guests on our ceremony because of the extra effort Grace put in. She truly went above and beyond to help us have an amazing, personalized wedding and we feel so lucky that we had her as our officiant. She really lives up to her name - her weddings are truly weddings with Grace!

Profile Picture Christie, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you Grace for the easy process of creating the most memorable and special wedding ceremony for Brandyn & I. It was truly a pleasure to work with you! From our first phone call together I knew you would create something special for us and you definitely made our ceremony PERFECT. I love that you took the time to get to know us and you were responsive to help us with any questions we had along the way! She made the Process easy and explained exactly what I need to do to apply for marriage license and when to do it. I would highly recommend Grace Felice to any couple that is looking for a officiant! Thank you again Grace!
Mr. & Mrs. Testa

Profile Picture Kaytlin, 2/9/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Grace was awesome! We were very happy with the ceremony and all of her help along the way! We really felt like Grace listened to us and did a great job incorporating little things about our story into the ceremony. I cannot imagine having anyone else perform the cermony for us!! She is so thoughtful and caring. Thank you so much Grace!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Grace did an amazing job with our ceremony! It was very engaging and thoughtful. Her performance was ideal - no stumbling of words, just perfection with the tone and rhythm. She guided us through the entire process, and even helped us with some wedding planning! We enjoyed participating in the creation of our ceremony by selecting readings and providing some information about us. Grace put it all together in a beautiful format and made it unique just for our day. We had no idea what to expect other than the outline she gave us, because it was supposed to be a surprise. It turned out to be wonderful. Our guests continue to tell us how beautiful our ceremony was. Grace is a very kind and thoughtful person, and we feel very fortunate to have chosen her for our ceremony.

Profile Picture Ted, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews