367 Reviews for A Wedding with Grace

Jewish (1)
Catholic (1)
Baptist (1)
Hindu (1)

As a meticulous Bride, who also tends to micro-manage every situation, Grace made the entire process so smooth. She was also so easy to work with from start to finish and communication was just as easy. Every detail I included, and there were a lot, was executed perfectly and flawlessly. It was the most beautiful ceremony ever, and I may be biased, but it was perfect. Every word seemed so personal and we cannot thank you enough for being such an integral part of our big day.

Profile Picture Alex, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Licensed, No Denomination

Grace was so calming and genuine and wrote the most thoughtful things to say at our wedding! She is lovely through and through!!! Everyone thought she did a fantastic job!!!!!

Profile Picture Julia , 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I feel so lucky to have had Grace officiate my wedding. She is so kind and lovely, and works hard to create a meaningful and memorable ceremony. I received so many compliments on what a beautiful ceremony we had, and this is in large part due to Grace and her ability to capture an audience with her beautiful words. I am so grateful to have had such a wonderful ceremony and thankful that Grace was a part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Kristin , 3/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Grace was an absolute DREAM to work with! We could not have imagined anyone else officiating our intimate garden ceremony better than her - over the course of months, she truly took the time to get to know us as a couple and weaved in the most beautiful words to make ours a truly unique experience. She speaks with eloquence and (no pun intended) grace, and even in the 91-degree heat, she kept a cool head and calm delivery, both of which helped make our wedding ceremony unforgettably wonderful.

We could not have chosen a better fit than Grace to officially usher us into our next chapter in life -- her authenticity, sincerity and eloquence calmed our nerves, steadied our hands and set the exact tone we envisioned for our very intimate ceremony. Both of our families could not stop talking about how amazing she was; her warmth emanated from the moment we all met her for the rehearsal on Friday through to the tearful end of the ceremony on Saturday. Truly, we could not have asked for a better officiant than Grace -- she is one of a kind :)

Profile Picture May, 2/24/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Working with Grace for our wedding this winter was a fantastic experience. She is kind, knowledgeable and an extremely genuine wedding officiant and person. Grace created a beautiful ceremony that was exactly aligned with what we wanted and really captured our relationship perfectly. Leading up to the wedding she was extremely communicative via meetings, phone calls and many emails and was always there to answer any and all questions we had and to help put as at ease if we were worrying. Considering all the effort she put in we felt that her rate was very affordable. You could really tell that she works from the heart and that this is not a just a job to her, but work that is full of purpose and passion. She went out of her way to take time to get to know us in order to really have our ceremony be true to us and it showed! We had so many compliments from our guests on our ceremony because of the extra effort Grace put in. She truly went above and beyond to help us have an amazing, personalized wedding and we feel so lucky that we had her as our officiant. She really lives up to her name - her weddings are truly weddings with Grace!

Profile Picture Christie, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you Grace for the easy process of creating the most memorable and special wedding ceremony for Brandyn & I. It was truly a pleasure to work with you! From our first phone call together I knew you would create something special for us and you definitely made our ceremony PERFECT. I love that you took the time to get to know us and you were responsive to help us with any questions we had along the way! She made the Process easy and explained exactly what I need to do to apply for marriage license and when to do it. I would highly recommend Grace Felice to any couple that is looking for a officiant! Thank you again Grace!
Mr. & Mrs. Testa

Profile Picture Kaytlin, 2/9/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Grace was awesome! We were very happy with the ceremony and all of her help along the way! We really felt like Grace listened to us and did a great job incorporating little things about our story into the ceremony. I cannot imagine having anyone else perform the cermony for us!! She is so thoughtful and caring. Thank you so much Grace!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Grace did an amazing job with our ceremony! It was very engaging and thoughtful. Her performance was ideal - no stumbling of words, just perfection with the tone and rhythm. She guided us through the entire process, and even helped us with some wedding planning! We enjoyed participating in the creation of our ceremony by selecting readings and providing some information about us. Grace put it all together in a beautiful format and made it unique just for our day. We had no idea what to expect other than the outline she gave us, because it was supposed to be a surprise. It turned out to be wonderful. Our guests continue to tell us how beautiful our ceremony was. Grace is a very kind and thoughtful person, and we feel very fortunate to have chosen her for our ceremony.

Profile Picture Ted, 1/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Grace was fantastic! She is a true pro and made sure we were comfortable every step of the way. Her style and commitment to us was better than we could have ever expected. We truly appreciated everything she did for us to make our special day so memorable!

Profile Picture David, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were having a private ceremony and, thankfully, found Grace! She helped us locate a photographer and a great location. But, the most impressive thing is how she handled the ceremony. She made it personal, comfortable and very enjoyable. We are so pleased with the way she handled the whole process. We both highly recommend her. Thank you, Grace!

Profile Picture Dale, 1/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Grace was absolutely wonderful from the first meeting throughout the planning process , she was there for us! Grace gets to know you as a couple, and truly cares about you and your wedding. The ceremony was beautiful, personal, and more then we could have imagined it would be. The guests all said it was the best ceremony they had ever been too. We were so lucky to have found Grace!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for your wedding to be amazing, then Grace as your officiant is a MUST! Grace made our vows and ceremony intimate, funny, personal and charming! You will more than thrilled that Grace was a part of your special day! Don't look any further, She is "the one!" :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Grace was truly amazing. She has been so accommodating and supportive through this whole process. We wanted to write our own vows so she was incredibly helpful with giving us advice on what to say and she made us feel so comfortable with the whole ceremony flow. On our wedding day, it was absolutely freezing but Grace lived up to her name and reputation and quite literally handled the situation with grace. She went above and beyond to make our day one we will never forget. Can’t thank her enough!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Grace was absolutely amazing, professional, and exhibited such loving demeanor at every point during the process. In our initial conversations, it felt as if she were one of my distant family relatives that I haven't spoken to in a while (she felt that much like family!). She made sure to spend about an hour or so with my fiance and I, going over what type of ceremony we were looking to have, what interests we had in common, how we fell in love and really just getting to know us! She really dove down into the nitty gritty details of our relationship and on the day of our wedding, she brought those cherished memories back to life in our ceremony for others to hear. Grace's presence during the ceremony was very light hearted and she added a bit of humor to our day which is what we were looking for (we are a laid back couple). Grace also helped guide me during the ceremony (I'm very forgetful and your nerves will be crazy the day of), so she reminded me of what to say and what to do next during the ceremony :) When you're going through the wedding planning process it can be stressful at times, but Grace asked us questions that we didn't think of, gave us several recommendations, and basically made our lives easier by developing our perfect personalized ceremony. Not only did we love Grace, but our guests were raving fans and mentioned that she was very well-spoken. I can't say enough about Grace or thank her enough. If you want your guests to understand your loving relationship and be truly touched (and not bored) by your ceremony, Grace is your gal!

Grace - YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed

We had the most amazing ceremony thanks to Grace! Our guests had so many great things to say about the ceremony Grace wrote for us. Grace builds the ceremony around your love story and then presents it beautifully to your guests. She takes the time to really know her couples. Her ceremonies are unique to the couple. She was able to draw out of us our memories and stories about how we first met, how our relationship blossomed, and our everyday lives together. Grace created a ceremony that was filled with quotations and readings interlaced with things that we had shared with her. Grace took our idea of planting a seedling during our ceremony and turned it into a moving moment. She is such a warm and intelligent lady and makes the whole process fun and stress free! I couldn’t imagine our wedding day without Grace. I am so lucky she was available to officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Single Religion

We had a destination wedding in Naples, FL and it was great to work with Grace! She was extremely professional and kind. She took all of our feedback about how we wanted our ceremony to go and made it a reality! She was very organized and thorough with the planning of the ceremony process. She spoke eloquently and clear during the ceremony. We are so happy that we chose Grace for our wedding day!
-Hailey & Josh Fishbaine

Profile Picture Hailey, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Grace is absolutely amazing to work with! From our first phone conversation, I could instantly tell how warm of a person she is. She's professional, caring, and she really focused on all of the little details that my husband and I told her about. She's extremely passionate about what she does and it really shows. She responded to all of our phone calls and emails in a timely manner, and we knew that she was reliable and that we could count on her. I'm so happy that my husband and I chose her to marry us! She largely contributed to our day being as great as it was! Thank you Grace!!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Grace is simply amazing! Grace loves what she does and it shows. Grace likes meeting couples and getting to know them, so she can have that come across during the ceremony. We love Grace and she did an excellent job during our ceremony, our guests loved the message :)

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/3/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Grace is absolutely amazing. I can't say enough great things about her. From the very beginning she took her time to really get to know us to make our ceremony as "us" as possible. She checked up on us periodically before the wedding to make sure we were prepared, making suggestions on things that she could add to the ceremony after doing some research on things that we like, seeing if there was anything that she could help us with, giving us advice, and all around making sure that we were mentally and physically okay, as wedding planning can get very stressful. She went above and beyond, and we are so grateful that she was such a big part of such an important day of our lives. Also- apart from being a great person, she is an incredible speaker. She's not just up there reading from her book, she's speaking to everyone there and does such a great job at it. She's not boring and monotonous, she really gets into it and creates a unique ceremony for the people she unites in marriage. I could write a novel on how great Grace is, I would without a doubt recommend her for anyone looking for "the right" officiant, Grace is it!

Mr. and Mrs. Slocum.

Profile Picture rosalie, 11/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Grace was amazing! We had a bit of big request asking her to assist us in completing a meaningful fusion service, and boy did she deliver. My husband is English and I'm part Indian and part Filipino, so we wanted to be able to incorporate all parts of our culture. Grace took this in stride and created an unforgettable service that was amazing for all my family and friends. She even made it so we were able to say our own vows. The ceremony was so heartfelt and so us, that we could not have asked for a better beginning to our marriage. Thank you so much Grace for all your hard work and kindness throughout the process. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house!

As if creating the ceremony weren't enough, Grace even had recommendations from her years of work that she shared with us throughout the process. She had vendors she knew and recommended to us, and even was available to help us run the rehearsal. If she's available, I'd highly recommend booking her services for your day. You definitely will not regret it!

PS: Check out the pictures! Grace was so detail oriented that she even wore the same color as the groomsmen, because she didn't want to stand out in photos. She was so amazingly kind and thoughtful, you definitely won't regret choosing her for your big day!

Photo for A Wedding with Grace Review - Picture of our Ceremony, taken by Rad Red Creative
Photo for A Wedding with Grace Review - Picture of our Ceremony taken by Rad Red Creative
Profile Picture Seeta, 10/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Agnostic, Hindu, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Grace is absolutely the nicest person! She is a great listener, eloquent speaker, and a pleasure to work with. She helped us to create a unique ceremony that reflected who my husband and I are. We enjoyed getting to know her and sharing our love story with her. My husband and I wanted to create a special, but non religious ceremony, and Grace knew just what to say. She also helped us to incorporate a family tradition. All of our friends and family could not stop saying how much they loved the ceremony she helped us create. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Sabrina , 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

I had planned on using a friend as the officiant for our wedding, until my now husband convinced me otherwise. After looking around I found Grace. Since we did not have a budget at all for our officiant she was a little out of our price range. But there was something that made me keep coming back to Grace. After reading all of her reviews and briefly talking with her, we were hooked. I was more excited to work with her than any of our other vendors, I could not wait for our ceremony. She far exceeded our expectations. She was simply amazing and absolutely wonderful to work with. Our wedding ceremony was personal and romantic, everyone was in tears. She also added some funny notes that people still mention. Everyone complimented us on the ceremony and raved about how wonderful and personal it was. If you want to have literally the best ceremony possible that will be memorable, hire Grace, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/6/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

I couldn't be happier with choosing Grace to do our Sunset Beach Wedding at Siesta Key FL. It was a private ceremony with just our kids. Grace made our ceremony intimate and personal just for us from phone calls to emails she was very professional. She made me feel comfortable for a very nervous & anxious bride. I highly recommend her. You won't find a more compassionate and caring person!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Grace is truly a kind person and cared about us and our ceremony! We definitely recommend Grace for anyone looking for an officiant for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Joy, 8/12/17, 1 Review