Wedding Wish Santorini Reviews

83 | Athens, GR

83 Reviews for Wedding Wish Santorini

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect service

everything was done perfectly! We were happy to cooperate with you. quickly gave detailed answers and responded to Letters. did everything according to my wishes

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Nitasha

Nitasha · Married on 09/14/2019

Exceptional!!!

Wedding wish is truly a dream come true!
    They studied my vision and they made my dream reception come to life.

They took the time to really understand what I wanted and exceed my expectations. I am extremely picky and my center pieces were just mind blowing. They didn’t cut corners anywhere. The flowers they provided were absolutely amazing! The arrangements were so lush and so full my guests couldn’t stop talking about them.

I have helped plan weddings in the past. Wedding wish’s prices are extremely reasonable. I felt as if I got much more than what I paid for. I am so grateful to them for providing such excellent service. Everything was set up and ready to go. I didn’t have to worry about a thing.

Hire them for your wedding you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne Neal · Married on 08/10/2019

Like a dream!

Wedding Wish did the flowers and decor for my wedding at Rocabella, Santorini on the 10th August 2019 and they were amazing. All our correspondence was quick and very helpful. They were brilliant at accommodating our budget and coming up with ideas to create my vision. On the day, the flowers were stunning and smelled wonderful, I had lots of compliments on them! The set up and take down were seamless - I never even knew they were there, it was just like magic! They really did work hard to contribute to my perfect day! Thank you Wedding Wish!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Lin

Lin Li · Married on 07/10/2019

Thank you Weddingwish!

Weddingwish did an excellent job from beginning to the end! They totally understood my idea on the flower arrangments that I wanted for my wedding and everything was communicated smoothly via email. On the actual day, the flowers were setup exactly as planned. Thank you again, for making my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/23/2019

Accommodating and willing to go above and beyond!

Wedding Wish went above and beyond to help bring our vision to life for our wedding in Santorini. They dealt with challenges like wind, heat and additional decor requests the week of our wedding and were able to seamlessly conquer all. We were so appreciative of all their hard work and couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • ZoeP

Zoe · Married on 06/20/2019

Professional, Prompt and Beautiful Execution!

Wedding Wish did all my decorations and floral needs for my wedding. They were amazing to work with from the first time of contact to the wedding day. They executed my vision perfectly, even though I was planning my wedding with them from the other side of the world! Vicky and her team were always flexible with me when I wanted to remove or add different items throughout the planning process. They were patient and provided many options when I couldn't decide on something. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Ronalyn Ann

Ronalyn Ann · Married on 05/28/2019

From The Legayadas

Wedding Wish did absolutely beautiful work for my wedding. They were very professional and prompt when communicating. Their work is exactly like their pictures which i love so much. I like how they taylor it to each couple's vision and they have everything you could absolutely think of for wedding decor! Whatever you envision, they can make it happen! Thanks again so much wedding wish.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Diana · Married on 09/10/2018

I was SO NERVOUS to pick my decorator and florist. I had never met the team, and I went in totally blind just going off of their instagram photos. I could NOT HAVE MADE A BETTER CHOICE than the team at Wedding Wish. They NAILED every aspect of my wedding from my welcome bags, the goodies inside with personalized labels, the flowers were PERFECTION (super healthy and fresh-which was a MAIN CONCERN), their professionalism was top notch, and their willingness to work together to ensure your happiness was the best part about them. I added A LOT to their list once I met with them just DAYS prior to my big day---from flower petals being thrown after the ceremony, to TWENTY bouquets for my rehearsal dinner, on top of many more. Their response was always "okay, we will make it happen", even if I was so last minute and they probably had their own doubts for my insane requests. They MADE it happen. Honestly, trying not to be biased, but my wedding bouquet was the BEST I have ever seen in my entire life~after I googled photos for the past YEAR. I have seen their reviews, and YES, they DO get busy...but the demand for their services told me that they were the right choice. Everything they said they would deliver, they delivered top notch. I LOVED working with Metaxia. She was the absolute best. Wedding Wish helped make my vision of my dream wedding come to life. I love their entire team and their passion for their business. I am SO HAPPY that I decided to go with Wedding Wish. I give them a 10 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Georgia Gravanis · Married on 08/01/2018

Fantastic!

Wedding Wish were a fantastic company to work with for our dream wedding in Santorini. I would highly recommend them and look forward to staying in touch with them following our wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2018

Wedding Wish were absolutely amazing from beginning to end!! Such quick & calming responses throughout the entire planning process. We couldn't have even imagined how beautifully stunning all the flowers & decorations that were provided by Wedding Wish. We would HIGHLY recommend Wedding Wish!!
    Thank you so much to all the team for helping to make our day as mind blowing beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lina · Married on 07/11/2018

We are so happy that we decided to choose Wedding Wish to do our decorations and flowers. The team was always friendly and the communication went smoothly. Everything looked stunning and even more beautiful than we have ever imagined. Everything was just perfect and breathtaking. All of our guests and for sure we also were so amazed.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Nilushi · Married on 07/01/2018

Wedding Wish team is extremely professional and hard working. They put so much dedication in to our wedding. Without any more words, they had done a perfect job and we are so grateful for everything.

The flowers looked so surreal, most of our guests had to touch them realise they were real!

Although we had to communicate everything via emails and phone calls, they still magically made it all perfect.

We loved the set up and the colour combination. We had definitely selected the best florist for our wedding and we can never thank them enough.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Craig · Married on 06/12/2018

From start to finish, the wedding wish team were amazing! Nothing was too much trouble and they created the most incredible wedding for us. Their ideas and designs ar beautiful and the customer service is second to none. All of our questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. We can’t thank the whole team enough for being part of our special and amazing wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Sandino · Married on 06/08/2018

My dearest wedding wish
    Where do I begin :). I cannot thankyou enough for making our wedding truly truly magical
    Breathtaking
    Beautiful
    Amazing
    I can go on because what you gave me and my wife are the greatest memories of our special day that we could of asked for.
    True professionals, caring, loving, punctual just beautiful people to ever have themed our wedding.
    Thankyou so so much once again
    All our love
    Mr & Mrs Messina
    8/6/18

Sent on 06/19/2018

Justine · Married on 05/17/2018

My fiancé and I planned our elopement in Santorini, Greece, which was a little daunting considering we're from the United States and had never visited the island before. Wedding Wish made us feel like a priority and gave us plenty of help in choosing our design vibe. The day of our wedding, the team that delivered and setup the flowers were so incredibly sweet. Everything was so perfect, it brought me to happy tears. Definitely would recommend Wedding Wish to anyone planning their special day in Santorini!

Sent on 06/01/2018

euna · Married on 09/17/2017

Metaxia was amazing with the decorations and was very flexible with our ceremony. We had a Persian and then Korean ceremony and each were beautiful thanks to her. We highly recommend Wedding Wish to anyone who will need floral decorations for their event in Santorini!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jodie · Married on 09/14/2017

From the moment we booked our wedding in Santorini, myself & my husband Chris knew we wanted Wedding Wish to do our decorations & flowers. They were so professional, asking us lots of questions to make sure they got to know everything we wanted and the style we was looking for. We paid a deposit and kept in touch throughout the year. We met Deppy a few days before our wedding in their office in a Santorini. She was so lovely & she went through all our flowers, colours, vases, candles, table decorations, lanterns etc and got everything perfect. We completely trusted her. On the day of our wedding Deppy come to our hotel to hand deliver our buttonholes & bouquets along with some gifts for us, the service was just incredible. We then got to our venue and we was so AMAZED by the flowers & decorations, they were more than we could of imagined, so perfect & the aisle decorations were breathtaking. All of our friends & family were blown away by them & we cannot thank them enough for all the hard work they put in to make our venue a dream come true, the flowers lasted so well and this was a worry of our because of the heat however they stayed so fresh and looked beautiful days after. I would definitely recommend Wedding Wish, they are just amazing at what they do. X

Sent on 10/10/2017

Asal · Married on 09/08/2017

I am truly beyond words trying to explain my experience with Wedding Wish! Metaxia really exceeded my expectation with how beautiful she made my experience. She pulled my wedding together and exceeded my vision in less than a month and all over long distance communication. We had a very small and intimate wedding and I was expecting a couple of bouquets of flowers and a few candles etc and what I got was something breathtaking. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Fantastic job Metaxia and thank you so very much for the sweet and thoughtful gift. That's all beyond the kindness, warmth and comfort that you gave me during the process. Thank you for it all!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Hazel · Married on 07/12/2017

Simply stunning is all I can say about our wedding decor created by wedding wish. Looking at the photographs I still can't believe this was our wedding. It was everything I had hoped for and more. Thank you so much! Mr & Mrs Rowntree 12/7/17

Sent on 08/23/2017

Claudia · Married on 07/07/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with the services provided by the amazing Wedding Wish team <3
    From the questionnaire, to the endless support and to the impeccable and incredible execution of the decorations at our wedding venue, the team has been incredibly understanding of our vision, our needs and delivered the absolute best flower decorations we could possibly dream of! The Wedding Wish team made our wedding day perfect, thanks to the beautiful details in every single aspect of their work. We are blessed and so grateful to every single one of them. We highly recommend Wedding Wish to any couple getting married in Santorini and we enjoyed working with them- so lovely and professional. We will never forget our perfect day!
    Claudia and Maurizio

Sent on 07/19/2017

Lianne · Married on 05/28/2017

I had Wedding wish supply my flowers for my wedding at santorini gem in May and they were exactly as I had imagined if not better! I own a florist back in the UK so flowers were the most important part of the wedding to me! I was so nervous about someone else doing my wedding flowers but after being recommended by my wedding planner i thought the best people to create my vision would be Wedding wish, The price was quite high but I defiantly would pay for them all over again as they were so lovely and you defiantly get value for money! I even named the exact flowers that I wanted and they used them which I thought might be hard considering it was a different country! I litterally couldn’t of been happier with all the flowers would highly recommend

Sent on 10/18/2017

Laura · Married on 05/16/2017

Love love loved everything about our flowers and wedding decor. Really easy to chat to via email and they were more than happy to change some things and suggest ideas. Everything was absolutely beautiful and everyone has commented on how nice there were. Would definitely recommend.

Laura&glee
    16/05/17

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Wedding wish is definitely worth a full set of stars in all the categories for me and my husband. We were so happy with the professionalism combined with flexibility and warmth. Planning a overseas wedding, it's hard to feel that you have control. But when it came to the flowers I never worried. I can highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Julie · Married on 05/08/2017

We contact wedding wish about our wedding in Santorini and they could not have been more helpful and replied to emails very quickly. Our flowers, bouquets and wedding table decorations were so beautiful and we would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Tyla · Married on 09/23/2016

Wedding Wish were great to work with!! We were referred by Poema Wedding Planners and I'm so glad we were! Wedding Wish excelled my expectations! My wedding bouquet was absolutely stunning as well as the venues! The great thing about this company is you tell them what you like, and they will make sure they make your choices exactly how you wan't it, or even better! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without the beautiful flower arrangements and the little details! Thank you so much for making it the most beautiful wedding we have ever seen!

Sent on 10/18/2016