71 Reviews for Wedding Wish Santorini

Venue Visit (2)
Samples (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
68 Wedding Wish Santorini Reviews

Wedding Wish were absolutely amazing from beginning to end!! Such quick & calming responses throughout the entire planning process. We couldn't have even imagined how beautifully stunning all the flowers & decorations that were provided by Wedding Wish. We would HIGHLY recommend Wedding Wish!!
Thank you so much to all the team for helping to make our day as mind blowing beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We are so happy that we decided to choose Wedding Wish to do our decorations and flowers. The team was always friendly and the communication went smoothly. Everything looked stunning and even more beautiful than we have ever imagined. Everything was just perfect and breathtaking. All of our guests and for sure we also were so amazed.

Profile Picture Lina, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Wedding Wish team is extremely professional and hard working. They put so much dedication in to our wedding. Without any more words, they had done a perfect job and we are so grateful for everything.

The flowers looked so surreal, most of our guests had to touch them realise they were real!

Although we had to communicate everything via emails and phone calls, they still magically made it all perfect.

We loved the set up and the colour combination. We had definitely selected the best florist for our wedding and we can never thank them enough.

Profile Picture Nilushi, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From start to finish, the wedding wish team were amazing! Nothing was too much trouble and they created the most incredible wedding for us. Their ideas and designs ar beautiful and the customer service is second to none. All of our questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. We can’t thank the whole team enough for being part of our special and amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Craig, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

My dearest wedding wish
Where do I begin :). I cannot thankyou enough for making our wedding truly truly magical
Breathtaking
Beautiful
Amazing
I can go on because what you gave me and my wife are the greatest memories of our special day that we could of asked for.
True professionals, caring, loving, punctual just beautiful people to ever have themed our wedding.
Thankyou so so much once again
All our love
Mr & Mrs Messina
8/6/18

Profile Picture Sandino, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My fiancé and I planned our elopement in Santorini, Greece, which was a little daunting considering we're from the United States and had never visited the island before. Wedding Wish made us feel like a priority and gave us plenty of help in choosing our design vibe. The day of our wedding, the team that delivered and setup the flowers were so incredibly sweet. Everything was so perfect, it brought me to happy tears. Definitely would recommend Wedding Wish to anyone planning their special day in Santorini!

Profile Picture Justine, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies

Metaxia was amazing with the decorations and was very flexible with our ceremony. We had a Persian and then Korean ceremony and each were beautiful thanks to her. We highly recommend Wedding Wish to anyone who will need floral decorations for their event in Santorini!

Profile Picture euna, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am truly beyond words trying to explain my experience with Wedding Wish! Metaxia really exceeded my expectation with how beautiful she made my experience. She pulled my wedding together and exceeded my vision in less than a month and all over long distance communication. We had a very small and intimate wedding and I was expecting a couple of bouquets of flowers and a few candles etc and what I got was something breathtaking. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Fantastic job Metaxia and thank you so very much for the sweet and thoughtful gift. That's all beyond the kindness, warmth and comfort that you gave me during the process. Thank you for it all!

Profile Picture Asal, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

Simply stunning is all I can say about our wedding decor created by wedding wish. Looking at the photographs I still can't believe this was our wedding. It was everything I had hoped for and more. Thank you so much! Mr & Mrs Rowntree 12/7/17

Profile Picture Hazel, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I could not be happier with the services provided by the amazing Wedding Wish team

Profile Picture Claudia , 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I had Wedding wish supply my flowers for my wedding at santorini gem in May and they were exactly as I had imagined if not better! I own a florist back in the UK so flowers were the most important part of the wedding to me! I was so nervous about someone else doing my wedding flowers but after being recommended by my wedding planner i thought the best people to create my vision would be Wedding wish, The price was quite high but I defiantly would pay for them all over again as they were so lovely and you defiantly get value for money! I even named the exact flowers that I wanted and they used them which I thought might be hard considering it was a different country! I litterally couldn’t of been happier with all the flowers would highly recommend

Photo for Wedding Wish Santorini Review - Bride & Bridesmaid Flowers
Photo
Photo for Wedding Wish Santorini Review - Reception flower centrepieces
Profile Picture Lianne , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love love loved everything about our flowers and wedding decor. Really easy to chat to via email and they were more than happy to change some things and suggest ideas. Everything was absolutely beautiful and everyone has commented on how nice there were. Would definitely recommend.

Laura&glee
16/05/17

Profile Picture Laura, 5/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wedding wish is definitely worth a full set of stars in all the categories for me and my husband. We were so happy with the professionalism combined with flexibility and warmth. Planning a overseas wedding, it's hard to feel that you have control. But when it came to the flowers I never worried. I can highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

We contact wedding wish about our wedding in Santorini and they could not have been more helpful and replied to emails very quickly. Our flowers, bouquets and wedding table decorations were so beautiful and we would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wedding Wish were great to work with!! We were referred by Poema Wedding Planners and I'm so glad we were! Wedding Wish excelled my expectations! My wedding bouquet was absolutely stunning as well as the venues! The great thing about this company is you tell them what you like, and they will make sure they make your choices exactly how you wan't it, or even better! My wedding wouldn't have been the same without the beautiful flower arrangements and the little details! Thank you so much for making it the most beautiful wedding we have ever seen!

Profile Picture Tyla, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wedding Wish were recommended to us by our wedding planner, Poema.

They provided the flowers and decorations for our wedding, and did not disappoint!

In the beginning we provided Wedding Wish with our desired flower and decoration choice, along with our budget. Wedding Wish took this on board and created the most beautiful arrangements. We asked for orchids and orchids is what we got.

On our wedding day the bouquets were both stunning and so elegant, and the decorations at both the ceremony and reception venues were exquisite. Our guests were blown away by their beauty and class.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

? ????? ??? Wedding Wish ????? ????????????, ????? ???? ???? ????????????? ? ??????? ? ???? ??? ??????.
??? ????????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ???????????? ????? ????, ???? ??? ?????????,... ???? ???????????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????????? ?? ???????? .....????? ????? ?? ?????????...!!!¨?)

Profile Picture User7244300, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wedding Wish provided us with a professional and efficient service for our Wedding that took place in August 2016 at Santorini Gem. Wedding Wish took on board our design ideas for our day and delivered on this with cosniderable flair and creativity. The floral centrepieces and associated decorations were exceptional and transformed our wedding space into a wonderful venue in which we along with our loved ones could celebrate. We totally recommend their service.

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Simply wonderful! I used Wedding Wish for our flowers and venue decoration at the Santorini Gem and they did not disappoint!
My bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely amazing (my flowers of choice were white orchids) and more beautiful than I ever imagined them to be. I imagined the bridesmaid bouquets to be quite a lot smaller than my bridal bouquet but they weren't and were nearly the same size.
The grooms and grooms men's button holes were also beautiful.
The decoration was perfection and I could not fault 1 single thing.
If perfection is what you are looking for then Wedding Wish will fulfill this. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Aimee, 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had my wedding on August 15th, 2016. The island itself is amazing with great places to do your ceremony but it is even greater if you have someone professional to help you out. We didn't know that at 15th of August they are having a huge feast and the island was about to sank, it was overcrowded but we had this EXCELLENT STAFF by our side. The people from the WEDDING WISH worked well with us and as a bride they really distressed me out. It 's not very easy for that special day to organise it through emails , when we have 12 hours time deference as I m staying in Melbourne. Although the staff was replying very quick, helped me by making suggestions and proposing decorations that I liked and all the above on our budget and found prices that fit .The decor that they suggested i loved it and we didn't need any extras. I just can't say enough about the attentive and nice team.Everything was exactly as they had promised. I chose the fully personalized wedding project (wsd), because I was very excited from the pictures I have seen in their Instagram & Facebook account. The outcome was definitely my style!!! From the fresh flowers of the bouquet, the candles, the golden napkin rings to the unnoticed details.
The WEDDING WISH made the entire process easy and pleasant. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Profile Picture Penny, 8/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Look no further, if you are very particular like me in how you want your wedding flowers and deco. After reading about wedding wish, I didn't have to think twice on who to choose for our flowers and venue decoration. Wedding wish fulfilled all our wishes and made our dream wedding a reality. We both were greatly touched by their thoughtfulness, individualised approach and personal touch! They set the most romantic and dreamy setting for our intimate caldera ceremony. They were extremely professional and always quick to respond to my emails. I would highly recommend them to any one who is planning to have a dream wedding in Santorini. Thank you Vicky! You are the best!

Profile Picture Suja, 8/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers

Thank you so much to everyone at Wedding Wish! We came all the way from America to have our ceremony in Santorini, and Wedding wish you delivered! You were so easy to work with and made our day unforgettable! I was amazed at how wonderful everything looked. It was the best experience walking up and seeing the venue decorated to perfection with everything I had dreamed of. I cannot thank you enough for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

about a month ago i got married. I have visited their office in Karterados and from the first i was very welcome. All staff was very polite, proffessional and ready to offer you the best service. I was impressed of their organisation, their selection and their kindness. The flowers were lovely, their combination too, the way they were decorated, everything was perfect. Everydoby knows that a bride wants the best for her wedding... i think i did the right choice... and i highly recommend "Wedding Wish Santorini" for these special moments of our life... Manos - Rena

Profile Picture rena, 3/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations

i got married to Santorini few months ago and with very pleasure i would like to express my happiness and satisfaction for choosing Wedding Wish to decorate my wedding. From the first appointment till the day i went to their office to offer them some sweets for thanking them, i felt that i had to do with proffessionals with all meaning. All staff "hugged" me and did the best they could. The gave me options like something more pricy or something less pricy, something more fancy or something more simple and romantic, etc... fact that i did not receive from another local floral studio. The choices were amazing, the prices too but most of all is how finally the treat you. Like proffesionals.The day of the wedding everything was so organised and on time that made me feel less anxious and of course very happy for my choice.
Now, i am looking forward to ask Wedding Wish to decorate and organise the baptism of my baby.
Thank you very much for making this day so special and so beautiful with your flowers and all decoration.
Manos-Rena