62 Reviews for Wedding Clip

SD Card (4)
One Event/Day (3)
Raw Footage (3)
Save The Date (1)

Planning weddings can be a stressful experience. Finding vendors that are as accommodating, helpful, and as professional as Dmitry and his team made the whole experience much more enjoyable. Having an amazing end product that we can always look back on to remember our special day is fantastic as well. Thanks Dmitry!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brycen, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have been using Dmitry's services for almost 3 years now, and it is about time to write a glowing review:) I was hoping to keep him all to myself and a secret, but just cannot be quiet anymore:) Dmitry is the only one I trust with anything that requires filming. I am a total perfectionist, a photographer (11 years and counting) and do fashion videos too. Dmitry is incredible! He has filmed personal videos for me of the milestone birthdays of my kids, he has filmed behind the scenes fashion reels on my shoots and he has edited my own reels. I wish I could get married again to my soulmate husband just so he could film our wedding! Maybe vows renewal?:)) Every single time he is punctual, he is mega talented, and he gets those precious details that count. From color/lighting to editing and music selection - I rarely have any changes at all, and it is unheard of from me:))) I so truly appreciate Dmitry and his talent and professionalism (did I mention that he is very good looking and always appropriately nicely dressed?) and thank destiny for crossing our paths!

Profile Picture Olesja, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are absolutely happy that we found Dmitry! During our wedding, I could totally see how he cares capturing professional and beautiful scenes. He was there not just to fill out the work hours, and seemed very passionated of the quality work as an artist.
Another thing is he responses really quick. Personally, I believe this is a significant skill as a professional. Either positive or negative questions, he was always quick to give an answer, and this definitely had me feel reliable and trustful.
Thanks for the beautiful video! You made our wedding look like a movie scene!
And if anyone consider him for your wedding video, compare his videos to others. It is really rare to find this quality with this price! Definitely worth it!

Profile Picture Sofia, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Dmitry exceeded all of our expectations. He and his associate were professional and fast at getting great shots. They worked really well with our photographers so that no one was in each other's way but both our photographs and video captured important moments. The edited videos both had good pacing and Dmitry did an expert job weaving the music we selected into them. This company did amazing work.

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Dimitry and his team are awesome! We were looking for a videographer that would tell a story with his video, capturing all the important people and important moments of our big day. Dimitry did exactly that, crafting a video that beautifully unfolds our wedding day from the moment we were getting ready to the moment we were dancing our shoes off. The film has impeccable flow, perfectly timed transitions, great angles and shots of us/the wedding party and our families. He managed to capture everything!
Dimitry was very responsive from our first phone call. he arrived promptly on the wedding day and showed much ease in working with my photographers and wedding staff. He was in control the whole time, which allowed us to focus on the wedding and just enjoy the night. We loved the video so much and are soo happy to have picked supastar productions to make our wedding film.

Profile Picture Azadeh, 2/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

To start I'd like to mention I have no experience with anything related to weddings. But I quickly learned after months of phone calls, emails and negotiations with different vendors how complicated and time consuming planning a wedding could be. I also learned that this industry is full of sharks waiting to take advantage of the situation because the word wedding was mentioned. Which made me question the integrity and drive behind these companies. Money was what drove them. Not passion for their art or job or the idea that they could make one couple's day a most special one. Then in steps Dmitry a young, extremely polite and beyond friendly videographer. Who not only seemed to genuinely care but understood our tight budget and was more then willing to give us a reasonable price. We had viewed a few of his clips and were really impressed but slightly skeptical of what we were going to get for such a deal. Everyone else we had spoken with wanted to charge an obscene amount for less work. Anyway the day of the wedding comes and even with all the planning and help we fell behind on our time schedule. Which made things even more stressful and gave us less time for pictures. Through out all of this Dmitry and his partner were like a fly on the wall working around the photographers and guests pulling us every which way. With all the delays the time we had paid for covered only the essentials. Even after packing and saying his farewell, without being asked Dmitry showed up behind us to capture a song my teen sister in law had prepared to play for us. At no extra charge. If that doesn't show you the kind of dedication and passion Dmitry has, then the only thing left to do is watch our wedding teaser.

My wife and I were blown away by not only how beautiful and (at the cost of sounding lame) magical his takes were but how he laced it all together. We can't say enough great things about this man's work and our experience.

Profile Picture Camilo, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I are beyond obsessed with Dmitry and his work! He filmed our wedding in October and everything from the day of our first consultation with him to the wedding day and to when we first viewed our highlight video has been amazing.

Dmitry is so friendly and professional, you can tell he is truly passionate about his work and we admired that right away.

I highly recommend using his services, I know we will be using him for all of our other events. He is super talented!

Profile Picture Alexx, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I were debating on if we wanted a videographer or not for our wedding... and after working with Dmitriy and Joey and seeing what they did for us, we're extremely glad we did. Our friends raved about the "epic" short film Dmitriy did for us. His style was different from a lot of the other wedding videos we saw. It really showed the emotion of our wedding day and brought a lot of tears to those close to us.

We met up with Dmitriy prior to booking. We went over the details of the various packages he offered, reviewed any questions we had, and he showed us some of his past work. From that initial meeting, Dmitriy made us feel very comfortable and he was someone we felt would be able to capture our wedding day the way we wanted.

On the day of our wedding, Dmitriy and Joey showed up earlier than the time they said they would. They were super friendly and easy to work with the entire day. They even had an aerial cam that gave us awesome views of the ocean background that day. After our wedding, he was able to turnaround the short film video in 2 weeks!

Dmitriy really blew our minds away with the short film he created for us. He went above our expectations and created a memory for us that we could watch for years to come. We are really glad we went with WeddingClip because they really deliver!

Profile Picture Jerremy , 9/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WeddingClip did an amazing job with our wedding video. Dmitriy was very prompt since the beginning. He answered every questions and concerns that I had and made the process very easy. At the day of the wedding he showed up early and looked around to get a sense of the location and all we had. He was very courteous to us as well as the other vendors. He had a good turn around time with sending the videos after the wedding. He asked for pictures of my choice to make a beautiful cover case for the DVD. The quality of his work was great and he was willing to work with my little demands afterwards! I am very happy that I got to have Dmitriy take care of the videography of my wedding and already have another friend of mine use him for her upcoming wedding.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, DVD, Short Form, Full Feature Video

WeddingClip is truly one of the the most talented videography and photography teams in California! Booking WeddingClip was one of the best decisions we've made for our wedding. They are talented, creative, professional, passionate, detail oriented, and have top of the line equipments that make their work far exceeds others. On top of that, they are so nice, genuine, and friendly. They really care about their customers and did a phenomenon job on communicating and guiding us on our wedding day. We love our wedding highlight video and couldn't have asked for better results. Thank you WeddingClip team for all that you do!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When contacting WeddingClip they were very responsive and had great customer service. Dmitriy was our videographer and we were so happy to work with him on our wedding day. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera! Also, when we in a location taking pictures and he got an idea he would just jump in and tell us what we should do to get a certain video shot. Also, he has a keen eye for details. I noticed him getting little close ups of all our sentimental items and then he would get close ups of our rings and my dress. In addition, our photographer and videographer noticed that me and my fiancee exchange little notes before the wedding day. Dmitriy made sure to get a voice recoding of those letters later so that he could include it in our video. I am very happy I chose to hire WeddingClip and Dmitriy.

Profile Picture User7148821, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Storytelling

Just received our full edit video this weekend and I can say is WOW. What an amazing job WeddingClip did!

We're from the San Diego area and booked WeddingClip for their amazing work and great prices! And let me tell you they did not disappoint.

The guys are so easy going and down to earth, it was great having them around all day(most of the time you don't even know they are there) they picked up some great shots and it really showed in our video and teaser.

We received our teaser while on our honeymoon, not even 2 weeks after our wedding, it was such a great surprise. All our family and friends are blown away when they watch the teaser because it truly is something special. WeddingClip has a serious gift! Our full edit video is just as amazing and I'm so happy we get to hold on to such great memories in a perfectly edited video.

If you're on the border of hiring a videographer just say YES and hire these guys. They were one of the best decisions of our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We love love love on wedding video. WeddingClip production did an amazing job. They were super professional but yet very friendly. We felt so comfortable with them. Dmitriy and Joey are a great team. We got married a little over a month ago and since we got DVD m, my husband and I watch it over 10 times already with friends and family. It took us right back to our wedding day. We are so glad we chose whiterosevideogeapher to be a part of our special day

Profile Picture Alexia, 7/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

AMAZING!!!! Seriously. I searched and searched for a great videographer for our wedding and read hundreds of reviews and watched videos online. I found Dmitriy at WeddingClip and was blown away. His work is outstanding, great value. He has an awesome laid back personality which is refreshing on a high stress day of your wedding. His turn around is so quick, I got the teaser video on the second day of the honeymoon! And the DVD was at my house before we got back. Dmitriy was with us all day and didn't fizzle out or anything. He and his assistant were very professional but fun at the same time. He managed to capture everything and didn't need a checklist or to be asked to cover anything particular, he just gets it!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony

We contacted WeddingClip to help us create a grand entrance reel based on a song and concept that my husband had envisioned for our wedding. Not only did WeddingClip delivered, they surpassed our expectations! From start to finish, we had an excellent experience with them. On the day of the shoot, they arrived early, well equipped with professional tools and a whole team to capture every angle. Dmitriy always responded to our questions, concerns, and critiques in a timely and professional manner. Dmitriy, Joey, and their whole team are professionals who will give you what you ask for, and work with you to make the final product perfect. Their work is exceptional, if you want to check them out on their website. In the end, we were very happy with the final product. Our family and friends all loved the video and continues to talk about it until this day. We would definitely recommend WeddingClip to any couple planning their wedding!! Book them!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Words cannot describe the amazing work Dmitriy accomplished with our wedding highlight and dvd!

Planning the wedding had been so stressful that the major details had been left out. However, Dmitriy had been able to record all the good moments of our wedding and composed a wonderful highlight and dvd. My husband and I had been left SPEECHLESS with ours! So much that within the first day of our highlight, we had messaged and told all of our friends to watch our highlight.

Dmitriy has been very patient with our excess inquiries. In addition, he's been a kind person to work with and always reassuring us. Now when any of our friends get engaged, we refer them directly to Dmitriy for videography!

Profile Picture Lana, 7/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WeddingClip will always have a special place in our heart. If you're looking for a wedding videographer, these guys are a must! Every story they create is unique to the couple and the cuts are simply gorgeous. I was really pleased with our cinematic trailer, but when we received our full length film a month later, we were just blown away. The choice of music, the way a scene melds into another, it's genius and effortless.
Your wedding day goes by in a breeze, and it just becomes a distant whirl, but after watching the film, all the memories started rushing back to us and just left little goosebumps all over. It's been a couple months and we still watch our dvd, and LOVE showing it to our friends and family.

Dmitriy and Joey are the most dedicated, passionate, and sweetest guys we've ever met, and we feel SO blessed to have them capture our day for us. They are truly deserving of the title of film-making. The duo have the vision, creativity, and passion to bring your story together. Thank you WeddingClip for allowing us to cherish such a wonderful day in our lives.

Profile Picture User7312398, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are getting married, GET A VIDEOGRAPHER! I have heard many people tell us how much they regret not getting someone to capture the day. And if you are looking for one, WeddingClip is who you want to contact. Dmitriy (owner) is very quick at responding and so kind to work with us. They are located in LA but made it work for us as we are in San Diego. We could get anyone in San Diego but saw their work and did not look any further.

Our videographer was Dmitriy. He was amazing! He contacted us closer to our wedding date and finalized the details with us to ensure the day went smoothly. He is a quiet guy but very laid back and calm, who knows what he is doing. The day is already crazy so you want someone calm to tell you what to do for him to shoot rather than someone frantic and all over the place with their camera. He made the day so easy!

We watched our video the other day and fell in love with his work. The way he moved his camera to get some shots blew me away. There were some shots where I told my husband "How did he capture that? It is like he is floating with his camera!" I still have no idea how he got some shots but hey, pure talent. No special gadgets because he did not need them!

If you want a great videographer, ask for Dmitriy!

Profile Picture Tory, 7/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not be any happier with WeddingClip for their amazing work! Our wedding videos are PHENOMENAL...something we will cherish forever!!! Their work is truly unique. The creative ways they were able to capture our wedding day are indescribable. Each time we watch our videos, we are brought to tears! From the first glance video, to the ceremony and reception, and our favorite, the montage, we are so impressed with the quality of their work! There were even a few glitches in our ceremony which were somehow (amazingly) fixed in the videos. You'd never know they occurred. WeddingClip is professional in every way and has truly exceeded our expectations. We HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Katy, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with WeddingClip was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made!

We first heard about them when I was on YouTube. Their videos are like a short movie! We sent them an email and Dmitriy replied right away with information on them and a pricing list. My husband and I scheduled a meeting and instantly fell in love with Dmitriy and Joey. They were warm, funny and they instantly understood our vision.

Joey, Dmitriy and team worked with us on our engagement pictures as well as on our wedding day. They were professional, on time and they captured our day so perfectly!

Our engagement pictures were spectacular and our wedding pictures were so beautifully done we couldn't decide which ones we wanted for our wedding album- our wedding video was also a dream!

There is no one better than WeddingClip and their team, they are worth every penny and then some! We couldn't have asked for a better team!

Profile Picture Alisha, 6/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend WeddingClip!! We were able to get over 300 photos, a video and a highlight reel all within our budget! The photos and videos were great and captured all of the important moments of our day. Dmitriy was very professional and followed through with everything that he said he was going to do. Thank you so much WeddingClip!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WeddingClip did an excellent and professional job with their services. They showed up on time, very attentive to everyone's needs, and delivered a superb video and trailer (very high quality) on time and on budget. Dmitriy was my contact, he was very responsive with my emails and requests from the onset of my inquiry to the day of. Excellent work all around!

Profile Picture Arianna, 6/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What a great team to work with!! They are extremely talented, artistic and really awesome to work with. I'm very picky with the videos I want..I want it to be artistic and tells our story well. I spent a long time looking and found WeddingClip I remember jumping up and said "that's it!! they are my favorite!" And I was so right!!

I really liked their style and decided to interview Dmitriy. He is so nice and easy to talk to! They response rate is very fast, you leave them a message they call you back the same day, they worked very hard, fast and delivered quality work. Their work ethic, art direction and vision is very impressive.

I highly recommend WeddingClip, a lot of my family and friends already ask me for their information and how they love the videos. I'm so happy I found them and will definitely work with them again!

Profile Picture Carmen, 6/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Dmitriy and his team at WeddingClip. Dmitriy did a great job filming our wedding and editing the clips to create a personal video that really captured the day and our feelings throughout the day.

Before the wedding, Dmitriy's team worked closely with me to understand what I wanted for my video. Dmitriy came to see the venue on a site visit with me in order to plan the filming.
On the day of the wedding, Dmitriy sent two videographers for my wedding and they collaborated well with the photographer and wedding coordinators. I had no problems with the team whatsoever during the day of the wedding and that's all you can really ask for on the day of your wedding.

Dmitriy provided me with a highlights video, a full length, and all of the raw footage from the day. I absolutely loved the work they did with the highlights video and the full length. They obviously spent a great deal of time putting the clips and the music together. The sound came out very crisp because they recorded it from the DJ. Our full length video included the important parts of the ceremony, clips from all the major events and all of the speeches.

If you've shopping around, you will know that Dmitriy offers a very reasonable rate for the services they offer. I am very satisfied with what Dmitriy provided for me and I am well aware that Dmitriy charged far less than other videographers for the same quality of work. I highly recommend WeddingClip for your special day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/4/16, 1 Review