101 Reviews for Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo

Father of Groom (1)
Father of Bride (1)
101 Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

1.0

I am writing this review based on the experience I had today at this store with my Mom. This review has nothing to do with the products sold or that you have to have an appointment to see the bridesmaid dresses, but for the complete lack of costumer service. As soon as we walked into the store the unfriendly woman at the front asked us what we were in need of. I asked to see bridesmaid dresses and she rudely pointed over to the sale dresses and remarked at the price. We were a little confused because we wanted to see bridesmaid dresses to order. No help from the woman was offered and she seemed bothered that we were even in the store. Finally my mom asked were the entire collection of dresses were. The front desk woman rudely replied well you have to have an appointment and then we pull dresses. Do you even know which dresses you want to see? (Well you carry a few designers so how are we supposed to know what inventory you have without seeing any) My mom then asked if there was any open appointments later today and again she was agitated and rudely replied no were all booked for today, without even an offer to make us an appointment . Again I have no complaint about having to have an appointment but how rudely we were treated by the front desk lady who Im sure is the owner Heather based on the picture of you on your website. If it wasn't you Heather than you need someone else working the front and if it was you WOW how unprofessional you were and rude and nasty. The woman at the front (Heather?) never asked if she could help us in any way or schedule an appointment or even tell us some of the bridesmaid dresses in stock. As we left the woman did not even acknowledge us by even saying thank you for stopping in. You were clearly to busy for us (even though the store was empty) and acted as if we were bothering you with our presences. Again I'm sure you have beautiful stock but the customer service was TERRIBLE! I hope you read this review and fix your attitude.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Ring Bearers

When you walk in the store there are wedding dresses wall to wall without feeling cramped or tight. So many beautiful options from a diverse group of designers, plus accessories, bridesmaids’ dresses, and so much more. Tanya assisted me and was so helpful and honest! It was great talking through my thoughts, the fit, the look, etc. with her, she was very genuine. My Mom and mother in law were equally impressed with the level of service she provided. Such a great experience, with zero pressure. The dressing rooms are spacious, with a large pedestal that's easy to get on and off of. I would recommend setting up an appointment to ensure you get focused personalized service, which will ensure this day is special. I will continue to recommend this shop to my family and friends. Thank you for helping me find a dress me and my husband just LOVE!

Profile Picture Elisha, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Heather is absolutely wonderful! When we were looking at a dress that would have come in red, she went and found the right shade of red in the right material. I decided to go with a different dress after falling in love with it right away. The associates were wonderful. I got the dress of my dreams. I would highly recommend them. There is a wonderful selection in their store.

Profile Picture User6546509, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than what I have gotten at Wedding Treasures! Heather and Tonya have made my experience buying my dress such so wonderful and comfortable, and took care of me and my bridesmaids every step of the way. They have made the entire process of purchasing my wedding dress and bridesmaid's dresses so wonderful for me! I wouldn't recommend anywhere else!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Appts. Only, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

Finding a dress is tough. But Heather and her team made it easy. I searched everywhere from Colorado Springs to Ft. Collins (yes, really). And Wedding Treasures had the best selection at reasonable prices ($1000-1,500). My mom and I immediately felt welcomed, and not rushed (unlike other high-end boutiques). Plus, Heather took the time to let me try on hair pieces and bridal belts so I could complete my look. Please make an appointment - you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User5514158, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry

I am so pleased with Wedding Treasures Bridal!! I met with my consultant, Jessie, who informed me that I can walk through their selection (their store is huge on the inside!) and choose any dress I wanted to try on. Jessie was so helpful with making sure my mother-in-law and bridesmaid knew what it was that I wanted so they could help me choose a dress as well. Once I got a few dresses picked out (you grab a card off of the dress bag and they bring the dresses back to you, which is VERY helpful!) Jessie brought back the dresses I chose. She was SO patient in getting me in and out of every dress and talking to all three of us and asking what we all thought of each dress. I fell in love with the second dress I tried on, but she still helped me look through the other 7+ dresses to make sure I loved the second dress at the very end. Jessie was the sweetest, most kind and encouraging consultant and I was SO happy that she was the one working with me that night.

Later, because my Maid of Honor wasn't able to be there that night, the owner Heather let us both come by the next day just so I could show my Maid of Honor the dress I chose as well as the veil and belt I picked out. This is such amazing above-and-beyond customer service. I was so impressed.

This place makes the service feel so personal and special!

Profile Picture Ashli, 9/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Rentals, Sample Sales, Bride, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

The ladies at wedding tre sure are wonderful. I pitched one dress from the and went back to them for the other two. It was an amazing experience and will highly recommend them to anyone else

Profile Picture Chris, 9/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was absolutely perfect! I am so happy with my experience at Wedding Treasures, they were still helpful and accommodating and made sure I found the perfect dress for my big day! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 9/2/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns

I ❤ my WT family! My dress was so much more than I could've ever dreamed of. I had an idea of what I was looking for but they really nailed it. It was perfect for me, for the venue, for the theme, for the weather, everything! We also found our gorgeous bridesmaids dresses there. They were so flattering on all body types and looked so beautiful with our rustic barn wedding. As a former Miss Colorado contestant, I've worn my fair share of dresses and was nervous that I wouldn't be able to find my gown. My dress ended up being the first one I tried on and was like nothing else I had ever worn! I tried on a handful more for comparison and they could tell that those just weren't working for me, so they put me back in the first dress they chose for me. I instantly felt so comfortable and breathed a sigh of relief. I could envision the whole wedding at that moment and cried, it was perfect!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/6/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Appts. Only, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

The staff at Wedding Treasures was fantastic. From the very first visit to the last visit. They were incredibly knowledgeable about their products and making nervous brides and their families comfortable. It was such a blessing to find their store and the dress of my dreams. Thank you Heather and the rest of your team for a magical experience!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

I worked with Erin at Wedding Treasures and she is phenomenal! Not only did she give me her undivided attention, she helped me find my perfect dress. She's extremely professional and definitely cares about how I feel and was interested in details of my wedding day. I had been to a few other places around town and I didn't get that kind of attention that she gave. I am so happy with my choice in dress! I had wanted to order the dress in ivory even though the dress in person had a champagne underlay. My second visit just so happen to be a "Sample Sale" day so that meant I would have to buy the champagne color if I chose to. With some reassuring from Erin about the fit (I'll need it altered) and color, I decided to purchase the champagne color. It is GORGEOUS. Overall, the experience was wonderful. The shop is a cute little boutique with great selections in dresses. If you can, request Erin to be your wedding consultant! Thank you so much, Wedding Treasures!

Profile Picture Cici, 6/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Heather and Erin are fantastic! I had the opportunity to work with both of them at different appointments and not only did they make me feel like the only bride in the store (I wasn't :), but I found the perfect dress and they gave me great suggestions on accessories that I ended up loving! The store has a wide variety of dresses and can order other styles from their designers. I wish I could give them 10 stars. Great service, knowledgeable caring staff, reasonable pricing, all around great experience.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Appts. Only, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

Cannot even begin to tell you how much I love the women at Wedding Treasures. I went to at least 5 other places and NO WHERE do they care about their dresses as much as Heather and her staff. They take pride in the dresses they have and in the girls there trying them on. I LOVE the system they have, where you pick cards from the dress bags to actually see what the dresses look like when being worn. Then they classify them, so you aren't trying on 5 ball gowns if that style just doesn't feel right for you. They worked with me to find the right fit and my perfect dress. I told them every detail that I imagined and they made it come true. They gave me all of the power in choosing my size with my measurements and the dress measurements (I went to another place that wouldn't let me see the dress measurements and told me to order 3 sizes too big...). We ordered our bridesmaid dresses and tuxes from them as well. Everything was so easy and they worked so hard to make our perfect day come to fruition. I am so grateful for Heather and her team!

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Rentals, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils

I enjoyed searching for a wedding dress so much because of the ladies at Wedding Treasures. They were so helpful with every step of the process. When I went in I picked out dresses I liked and about the 393rd dress in the lady went off and found a dress she thought I would like. I ended up ordering that dress for my wedding. Heather is a fantastic lady! And has a wonderful store!

Profile Picture User4900617, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wedding Treasures is the most amazing shop in downtown Castle Rock. It has many bridal selections and I am so fortunate to have found my perfect wedding dress here! The owner, Heather, and bridal consultants, Erin and Robbie are great at what they do! They are not pushy and provide a lot of expertise when it comes to finding what is right for their brides. I cannot be any happier than the experience I received here.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such an amazing experience at Wedding Treasures! All of the ladies were so helpful and patient throughout the entire process. The shop is beautifully set up with a large selection of gowns to choose from. I had been to a few other places that didn't feel as intimate or private, where I had to walk around the entire store and in front of others in my gowns--this was NOT like that. You are taken to a private dressing room with plenty of space--and your family and friends can sit right outside the curtain. This was just a small touch that made the experience so great! I would recommend Wedding Treasures to anyone who wants the experience to be extra special. I really felt like a bride! My fiancé and his best man also rented suits from Wedding Treasures, which was quick and easy!

Profile Picture Robyn, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so glad I bought my wedding dress from Wedding Treasures! My matron of honor purchased her dress from Wedding Treasures and I was very impressed with the service that they gave her. I made them my first stop and while I did go to other shops, I went back to Wedding Treasures for the dress of my dreams. The customer service is beyond amazing. Heather, the owner, is very straightforward with timelines on when you should get your dress, and advises on sizing and such very well. Two of my four bridesmaids and my flower girl have purchased dresses from Wedding Treasures, and Heather wasn't even phased when my matron of honor told her she was pregnant and would be quite along by my wedding. She recommended a beautiful gown, and a size and she even had a couple shops for alterations in mind. I picked up my dress the other day, and I am currently in a leg cast to my knee, and both Heather and Erin (one of her associates) helped me into the dress and were very accommodating with the process. I cannot enough kind things about the folks in this shop and I will recommend them to anyone that needs a dress for a wedding or event. You cannot get any better for the service and price!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/4/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

When I came in to Wedding Treasures, I was on a short timeline and needed to find a dress yesterday. Their staff is SO friendly and helpful, so the process was easy. I was able to try on a number of dresses, and ended up finding THE ONE (the gasps of awe from my mom and best friend gave it away ha!). Since we were on a tight turn around we were able to buy the dress of the rack, and they gave us a recommendation for alterations who also ended up being great!

I will defiantly recommend this place to anyone I know looking for a wedding dress in Colorado!

Profile Picture User4947362, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress back in October. Robbie was great! She listened to what I was thinking for my dress and completely stayed with in my budget. I had a larger group than usual for trying on dresses and the store did great at accommodating everyone. I highly recommend this store to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot recommend this bridal salon enough! I had visited other bridal salons and did not get a very good experience. At Treasures, I felt like I was their number one priority and they not only listened to what I wanted, they made my vision for my wedding day a reality. It was well worth the drive from Denver to Castle Rock to find my dream dress and have an experience that was better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture User4470380, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses from Wedding Treasures in Castle Rock, CO. I had such a great experience with them. Heather and Erin made trying on dresses so fun. They were respectful of my price point and my style. They were very hands-on and made sure they every little detail went as planned! We had an absolute blast working with them! Our dresses were on time and in perfect shape for the wedding. Heather is also a master at size measurements! My dress fit so well that I did not need any further alterations besides my bustle! I would highly recommend them. In fact, I already have, and my friend used them for her dress and bridesmaid attire already as well!

Profile Picture Shaina, 7/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is some of the best staff I worked with throughout my wedding. They were so kind, and so helpful. They were honest in what they thought about the dresses I was trying on, and allowed me to take photos and think about my decision. A lot of places try and force you to buy a dress right then and there, but Wedding Treasures allows you to really take your time to make the big decision!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Heather and Ashley when finding my dress. I like that you can make an appointment so that all of the attention is on you! Ashley listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses that fit me perfectly. She found things on the rack that I loved and made the experience exactly what I always pictured. I am so happy that I found my dress but that I was able to get it from such an amazing place. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Couldn't have had a more wonderful experience taking our daughter to Wedding Treasures! Robbie met us at the door and was incredibly kind and attentive. We felt absolutely no pressure to select a gown on our first visit, but with her time and patience we did just that! The day was relaxed and enjoyable--even for Dad! What a wonderful boutique with wonderful people. Truly an awesome experience. Thank you Robbie and Heather!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with Wedding Treasures was amazing, I first had an appointment with Erin. The whole process was so easy and a much better process than other bridal shops I had been to had. She was so helpful! The dressing room was amazing as well, you didn't have to walk out to look in the mirror it was right in the room. I came in to try the dress I loved on a second time and worked with Heather and Robbie and both were fantastic. They were both so friendly and made me feel comfortable with them. Also, the price to order the dress was actually $200 less than another boutique was charging for the same dress and I ended up buying it off the rack for even less. I would definitely recommend Wedding Treasures to any bride, everyone there was so personable and helpful and made my dress shopping a great experience!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews