Jill Wright Crist, cellist Reviews

1 User photo

• Reema

Reema Brandon · Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing String Trio!

Jill was very easy to work with and was extremely responsive. She is very talented and was able to arrange an amazing string trio for our wedding day (outdoor ceremony and outdoor cocktail hour). We received numerous compliments and would highly recommend Jill! The strong trio was an elegant touch and worth every penny!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect addition to the ceremony

There were lots of pieces of music to choose from. The musicians arrived on time and played beautifully

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing vendor and beautiful music

I was an anxious bride, but Jill made everything easy. The music was phenomenal, and everyone complimented us on what an elegant touch it added to our ceremony.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jill Wright Crist, cellist's reply:

Your ceremony was so sincere and sweet. It made our day! Thanks for the kind words on this end. Congrats!!!!

Jackie Morris · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful music from the two of them, made my daughter’s wedding ceremony perfect!

I booked her to play at my daughter’s wedding. I made a request of just 2 cellos to play. She didn’t hesitate and made it happen. The music was beautiful and my guests raved about it! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Jon S · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome to work with

Jill performed as a soloist for a very small pop-up wedding in the park. Her performing was a surprise for the couple, and even with short notice and with very little planning in advance of the ceremony she was able to play everything asked of her and was a complete professional throughout. Sounded great, and she helped make the day extra special for everyone in attendance. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jill Wright Crist, cellist's reply:

Thank you so much! What a gorgeous and intimate setting, and thank you for letting me be a part. We are so glad the rain held out and you kept ever yuh one cool as a cucmber! Best wishes to all!

Michelle Gingras · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream come true!!!

Jill and her musicians were absolutely incredible! Jill was an absolute pleasure to work with and the music was beautiful it definitely classed up our small park wedding. Her and her trio even went above and beyond for us and learned one of my favorite metal songs for our wedding. Simply a dream cone true thanks so much!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Matt B. · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent!

We hired Jill to play at our smaller wedding. We had a cello/violin duet and it was lovely. With all of the hustle and bustle going on, sadly I did not get to hear a lot of the performance but what I did hear was exactly what we pictured. We had them play more modern pop songs and it was fun for all of the guest.

Regarding the performance, my aunt and uncle are both classical music professors/instructors at a university, and they even said they were impressed which is hard to do! Everyone commented that they loved the music and I think it really made our special day that much better.

Working with Jill leading up to the wedding was super easy. We were able to pick all of the songs we wanted and her communication throughout the process was great. Jill is professional, easy to work with and a great performer.

Jill

Sent on 06/07/2019

Sigrid Traul · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding Music

Jill was easy to work with and able to accommodate our range of music selections. Would definitely recommend and book for future events.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Jill and her quartet provided the perfect soundtrack for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour! Jill was so easy to work with and always quick to respond to our emails. She even learned a new song that we wanted to include in our ceremony! Her prices are competitive and we would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Linda · Married on 08/12/2017

The ensemble provided beautiful music for a memorable walk down the aisle by a beautiful bride. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Julie · Married on 05/20/2017

Jill Wright Crist was highly recommended to me by another professional musician who had also had the occasion to hire a string quartet. As a professional musician myself, I was nervous hiring musicians I had not heard before. However, given their strong recommendation, I had Jill's quartet play for my son's wedding which happened to be an outside venue. They did an amazing job! They added so much joy to this beautiful event with their very skilled musicianship. Their website was helpful as were their communications with me for the months leading up to the wedding. I was thrilled with their performance.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Jesse · Married on 05/06/2017

Wedding String Ensembles was wonderful. Not only do they offer a great library of songs to choose from, but they will accommodate any request.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jess · Married on 09/03/2016

Jill was great to work with from the start. She was quick to respond and communicated very clearly. She was able to find or create sheet music for the special song we wanted for the processional with no trouble at all. We picked out some songs from their vast library and the quartet delivered them beautifully. They all blended right into the background while setting the tone for the ceremony we dreamed of. She was prompt, kind, professional, and reliable. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Katie · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I had a cello (Jill) and violin duet for our outdoor ceremony followed by an indoor cocktail hour. They were amazing!! Jill even found a song I had requested that wasn't on the list she provided. I was a little nervous because I hadn't had the chance to meet them before the wedding, however, they were perfect. They're timing for the ceremony was spot on and it was everything I had imagined it would be! The duet really added a whole new dimension to the overall ambiance of the ceremony. The Wedding String Ensemble's costs are much more reasonable than several other companies I contacted. I would highly recommend the Wedding String Ensembles!!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Nancy · Married on 06/11/2016

Jill Wright Crist delivered beautiful classical music for us throughout our wedding day. Her quartet performed during our ceremony at the Columbus Museum of Art, then came with us to M restaurant to continue playing throughout our multi-course tasting lunch. As part of the planning process, we requested a number of pieces that normally aren't part of their repertoire, including some instrumental renditions of some of our favorite opera pieces! Jill was very open to our suggestions, then set out to find the music and ensure the quartet could perform it. The result was a day filled with the music that my husband and I love, a perfect classical soundtrack to our day!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Jill was amazing to work with. She performed the music for our ceremony as a solo cellist. Everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jill Wright Crist, cellist's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review. You were great to work with! Congratulations on your beautiful wedding.

Molly · Married on 10/31/2015

Jill and her group went absolutely above and beyond for our wedding!!! I had some atypical song requests and they made it happen!! The music was gorgeous and all of the musicians were complete pros. Jill is a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her for any type of function, not just a wedding!!!!! With all of the details one has to worry about for a wedding (in this case) the music was not one of them. I knew Jill had this all under control!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/12/2015

We chose Jill to perform our ceremony as a trio. We listened to her samples online and loved how well everyone played together vs 3 musicians who play well separately. We wanted to go with some non traditional wedding songs, Marry You by Bruno Mars and All You Need is Love by the Beatles. She said she could perform any music but may need to purchase the music. We were happy to hear they knew these two songs that were special for our ceremony. Their music was just as wonderful as we had anticipated and Jill was a pleasure to work with, she made the process stress free.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jonny · Married on 09/13/2014

Jill Wright Crist did a beautiful job playing solo cello for our wedding ceremony. She was super flexible with many standard pieces to choose from, as well as an absolute willingness to write and play arrangements of "Hard Times Come Again No More" and the Plain White Tees "1, 2, 3, 4" for us. I would highly recommend her to play your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Alissa · Married on 06/27/2014

Had a great experience working with Wedding String Ensembles. Jill arranged for a string trio for our wedding ceremony. Music was wonderful - we got many compliments. Jill was great to work with - replied quickly to emails, was helpful in giving music suggestions when needed. Pricing is reasonable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Jill was very easy to work with. We had a quartet to do ceremony music, as well as music for cocktail hour. Everyone raved over how beautiful the music was!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2013

Jill and Juan played during our ceremony processional and the ceremony. All of our guests complimented the ensemble about how wonderful the music made the atmosphere feel. I'm so happy we decided to go with live music instead of recorded. Jill was extremely helpful in choosing what pieces to play, as well. She is very knowledgable and worked well with me to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. Their pricing was also very reasonable. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2013

Jill did a wonderful job at our wedding. I received lots of compliments from the the guests. It was just what I was looking for.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Samuel · Married on 08/18/2013

Jill and i spoke a few times over the phone, then she and the cellist arrived at the wedding in a timely fashion, played impeccably and exited quietly. The music was sublime, she helped us pick out some of the songs and they were able to play the ones we asked for. Perfect.

Sent on 08/27/2013

The trio we hired was exceptional. Jill was not only very easy to work with, but also helped us think of details we hadn't considered. She always responded quickly to my emails and was super nice to boot. The trios professionalism was second to none and we consider ourselves lucky to have found her.

Sent on 09/01/2013