Wedding Street - Utah Reviews

55 | Pleasant Grove, UT

55 Reviews for Wedding Street - Utah

Jenessa · Married on 07/17/2017

Wedding Street was a really helpful service to have. They were able to work with me in every way that I asked and I generally had a response within the day. I am glad that I chose to use them to help make sure my wedding went smoothly and had the overall vibe that I had been going for.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jessica-Ryan · Married on 06/27/2017

Hi Melanie,

I loved your company and the connections that you have within it. I may not have been the easiest to work with and I feel like I dropped the ball a few times because I failed to check my emails, but everything went perfectly.

The flowers were amazing. I loved my bouquet!! It was just what I showed her. She gave us the option to pick up the flowers which went well. The bridesmaids were really happy with their bouquets and the groomsmen loved the boutonnières. Everything was exactly what I wanted.

The food was amazing!! Everyone complemented our choice on catering. The caterers at the event were so great, I loved the service. No complaints at all. I also loved they offered to cut and serve the cake, that was really helpful.

Kelsey was amazing and so fun to work with. She made things feel natural when taking pictures and was very professional. I loved her poses and that she never stopped taking photos. I have no fear that my wedding was well photographed. I want to use her for other events and I've been telling everyone about her and how excited I am for the photos.

Melanie, you have been super helpful and accomodating. I loved your service because it was everything I was looking for. You were so easy to work with and made planning so much easier than I thought it would be. I can't thank you enough for all of you help!! It was such a great day and everything went so smoothly.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tahara · Married on 06/23/2017

Melanie was so amazing and very professional, she worked with me a few months before the wedding and was very helpful on anything I was confused about. At the wedding she was so patient, and was always right there every time I needed anything and made things feel less stressful and helped with anything she saw that needed to be done.
    I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Darla · Married on 06/10/2017

It was very helpful having insights and knowledge of things I knew very little about. It was very nice to turn be handed the information I needed without even looking for it! I always got a response with every inquirery. Thanks so much! It was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/10/2017

They were awesome! I literally had no stress. Everything went so smoothly and I felt like I got to enjoy my day completely!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Merrianne · Married on 05/27/2017

Melanie was amazing. She helped with so many details that I couldn't even think about, like arranging the set up of the vendors and making sure everything was on schedule. She is such a nice person with great advice and insight. It helped relieve a lot of stress having her, especially since I live in Los Angeles and we got married in Utah. Her vendors all know and trust her and we were very happy with their services. She can heard cats I tell you, with my big crazy family and wedding line she had them in order and looking great. We are so happy with her service.

Sent on 06/06/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Melanie was fantastic! We didn't use her coordinating services, but she did help me with booking the caterer and cake, which I got great deals on! She was quick to answer any questions I had, whether through email or phone, and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Joy · Married on 04/22/2017

Working with Wedding Street was the best decision we made as we prepared for our daughters wedding. There were so many details we had not even thought of that Melanie and her team took care of. As the wedding approached and we realized we needed a few changes to our plans Melanie handled it all without any problem. The food from the Caterer was amazing, the cake was the best we had ever tasted at a wedding. The photo booth was handled so well, our Bride was thrilled with her book of memory photos. We loved the DJ. His music was fun and personal. At the reception Melanie carefully took care of all the little problems and we never had any worries. Many of our guests commented that it was the nicest reception they had ever attended. Who could ask for more?

Sent on 05/11/2017

Katie · Married on 01/03/2017

Hiring WeddingStreet Utah was a great choice! It was nice not having to worry about hunting down the right caterers, florist, cake bakers, etc. because Wedding Street already has it all! The staff is super nice and the different wedding extras they offer are so much fun (like the limousine and the photobooth). It was nice not having my family clean up or set up for the wedding day so they could relax and enjoy the big day with us. We recommend going through Wedding Street to helping you plan your wedding. I would most definitely refer my friends to this.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Debra · Married on 11/14/2015

We met with the caterer several days before the reception to choose the three entrees we were offering. He was very professional both then and at the reception. He came to the reception with plenty of time to set up and get ready. Presentation and taste were both exceptional.
    Melanie was most helpful in finding the right venue for my daughter Caitlin's reception. She helped us stay within budget. She listened carefully to what was most important to Caitlin. She wasn't pushy or made us feel guilty for not getting something more expensive.
    Melanie also helped us find a vendor for Caitlin's flowers and kept us informed as we got closer to the big day.
    Melanie helped us find a vendor for decorating and lighting our venue at Wheeler Farm. We LOVED the farm and everything about it. It was a beautiful day and we have no regrets or wishes to change anything.
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Melanie.
    Overall Rating for every area is definitely a 5.0

Sent on 04/27/2016

melanie was always on top of things. made my day easy and stress free.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Ryan · Married on 09/05/2015

Melanie helped connect us to the best vendors in all of Utah. Not only did she help us book our location, she advised, oversaw, and connected the dots on everything we needed. She got invitations, flowers, catering, rentals, and additional help for us! Our wedding was amazing and the reception was top notch!!! Melanie was available at any hour of the day and we switched and changed a lot of things!

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

Melanie was so helpful! I didn't have a lot of help in all of the planning and Melanie completely filed that void. She was very responsive and never hard to get a hold of. All of her references to catering, flowers, and my invitations were priced well and exceeded my expectations. Melanie made my wedding day perfect! I would highly recommend anybody to her services.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Jessie · Married on 07/17/2015

They were wonderful in helping me find what was best for my wants, needs, and budget! I wish I had found them sooner so I could have done one of the great value packages they offer, rather than having to coordinate with so many different vendors!

Catering with Wedding Street (VIP Catering Co.):
    1) Bacon-wrapped beef was a HUGE hit!
    2) Chicken salad croissants were well liked.
    3) Although it looked beautiful, grilled chicken bruschetta wasn't very popular.
    4) Best catering pricing I found! And for great tasting food!

Cake with Wedding Street:
    1) Gorgeous! Everyone loved the looks!
    2) Worked with me on last-second requests (although I'd recommend setting everything in stone well before the big day)
    3) Customized based on a picture I sent and did a fantastic job on a difficult cake
    4) Never heard much about the taste being out-of-this-world amazing, and I can't remember myself. So the taste wasn't memorable, but the appearance sure was.
    5) Great pricing! They offer great packages, but also let me customize based on my needs.

Bouquet with Wedding Street:
    1) Beautiful bouquet! I loved it and so did my family and friends.
    3) Made my bouquet based of a picture I sent in and it turned out to be one the florist originally made!
    4) Great pricing! They offer great packages, but also let me customize based on my needs.

Interactions with Wedding Street:
    1) Friendly
    2) Prompt
    3) Great at following up
    4) LISTENED and helped me find the best services for my wants, needs, and budget
    5) Free wedding planner basically! I loved having someone experienced in the wedding business to turn to with questions and needs. They were a huge help!

Deb · Married on 06/12/2015

The food was amazing. Good quality for a good price. Very easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Julie · Married on 08/18/2018

Melanie at Wedding Street Utah was so helpful when it came to planning my daughter’s wedding from out of state! She hires quality vendors and lets you pick and choose what works for you. Melanie always got back to me in a timely manner and was great to work with as were her vendors.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2016

Melanie with Wedding Street was great to work with, helped me find the best price for several of my vendors, and helped my wedding day run smoothly by keeping track of all the details while I enjoyed myself. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Tami · Married on 11/13/2015

Your service was the best help I could have had. Everything turned out so nice

• Spisciotta

Spisciotta@Live.com · Married on 07/27/2019

Chicken and salad

Chicken so tender, potatoes is testy and seasoning good . Every enjoy

Sent on 08/13/2019

Wedding Street - Utah's reply:

Hi Sandy...Thanks for taking the time to let our clients know you loved the Full Course Chicken Dinner Buffet. We are so happy you were satisfied with our preferred caterer.

Take Care,
    Melanie
  • Stina

Stina · Married on 06/17/2019

Amazing help for an amazing day

Melanie was very prompt and knowledgeable throughout the whole experience! She was efficient every step of the way and was ready for our questions. On the day of the wedding our coordinator was Jennifer and she was WONDERFUL! So friendly, knew what to do every step of the way since, you know we didn't, and knew when to take charge and when to let us have some wedding time. I planned most of the wedding, however on the day of Jennifer helped to assist with the photographer, DJ, caterer, and the wedding party. Even with vendors that weren't though Wedding Street! She kept us on time and all those little details during the wedding we did not have to worry about one bit thanks to both Melanie and Jennifer! We had the best day and are so grateful for their help!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Wedding Street - Utah's reply:

Hi Christina,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services and I am so happy to hear you were please with our team. Best wishes for a beautiful life together. -Melanie
  • Frankie

Frankie · Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic!

I have nothing bad to say, this team did an incredible job with our wedding. Melanie worked with me for over a year and were okay with multiple changes due to my indecisiveness. We did food, linens and photography. The team was incredible and I would hire them again!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • I

Itzel · Married on 05/18/2019

Easiest part of planning my wedding was going with Wedding Street.

I cannot thank Melanie and her team enough for being part of such a special day for us. Her team was wonderful and if I had to do this all over again I would go with Wedding Street in a heartbeat.

Catering was great! I wasn’t able to pay super close to detail due to the craziness of the day, but we did get to eat a meal thanks to Jennifer and it was really tasty.

Floral was beautiful. Renee did a wonderful job. My favorites were definitely the arch and my bouquet.

The cake was delicious. The cake was a hit. I got many comments from guests saying how good the cake was as well as how beautiful it looked.

Jennifer, in my opinion, was a real shining star. I am so grateful for all the help and organization she provided that day. I honestly don’t know what we would have done without her! She’s amazing!

Thank you again for your professionalism and top notch services.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Mindi · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding street made me confident that everything was being taken care of. All the vendors they go through were great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/12/2018

The team at Wedding Street executed extremely well on the day of the wedding. All the "business partners" were professional, timely, courteous and attentive to wedding guests. They all helped to make my daughter's wedding day even more memorable than we had hoped it would be.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

I am so glad that we used Melanie for day of coordination. She made sure everything went smoothly, and kept me on schedule. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/19/2017