Wedding Street - Utah Reviews

Wedding Street - Utah 4
Wedding Street - Utah 5
  • Carol

Carol Nielsen · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Delicious fresh crepes cooked at live station with 6 burners. Excellent service and food!!

We were extremely impressed with the catering services provided by Wedding Street!! Everything was outstanding!!! Their team was very courteous and accommodating. The crepes were delicious and fresh and we loved all of the toppings! We loved having the crepes cooked live and felt this added to the ambience of our wedding. It was nice to have 6 cooking stations to keep up with the crowd. Five Stars for Wedding Street Utah!!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Bass Wright · Married on 07/13/2019

Hassle Free and FUN!

Everything turned out so great. You made things so easy for us, and I really loved all of the services, especially the flowers! I got so many complements on my flowers. The cake was amazing, too, and I really appreciated that the flowers and cake coordinated together to work things out so that the decor looked wonderful. I was worried that the catering may not have been enough food for everyone, but it turned out to be perfect, even with guests getting seconds.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Wedding Street - Utah's reply:

Thanks Ashley for taking the time to post this review. So happy you loved the team services provided. Best Wishes for Wonderful Life!
  • Jessica

Jessica Summers · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding Street is amazing

Melanie is great to work with. She coordinated our vendors for us, set up appointments and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. She responds quickly to calls and texts. You cannot beat her prices either. We had a small budget but were able to still have a full dinner with dessert buffet at the location we wanted plus an amazing photographer and florist.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Wedding Street - Utah's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica for taking the time to place this review. It means so much to us and our future clients. Best Wishes!

Sierra Livermore · Married on 06/15/2019

Would recommend for anyone!

Wedding Street was fantastic. Melanie was so personable, helpful, and supportive. I felt like she was my best friend right from when we first talked! She went out of her way to make sure I had the best quality, most professional, most reliable, and most affordable services at my wedding. Wedding Street was heaven sent for my wedding planning! The first piece of advice I would give to anyone planning a wedding is to get in touch with Melanie ASAP!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Wedding Street - Utah's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to place a review for our future clients and I am so very happy we met your expectations and I truly enjoyed working with your and your mom in planning services for your wedding day. Best wishes for a wonderful life together.
    -Melanie

Cindy Boulter · Married on 06/11/2019

Made our day perfect!

So easy to work with, full of helpful ideas and very efficient. Melanie linked us to all the right people to help make our daughter's day perfect. The Wedding Street caterer made the most delicious crepes and Andrew set up the perfect bistro lights to set the mood and make the cultural hall gym so beautiful. Melanie was always available by call, text or email and responded quickly. I would highly recommend Wedding Street as your link to the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Wedding Street - Utah's reply:

Thanks Cindy for taking the time to place a review on our services. So glad you were happy with our services and for any future referrals.
  • Darla

Darla Snodgrass · Married on 05/18/2019

Took stress out of planning!

Using www.weddingstreetutah.com made planning easy. Melanie Taylor found us caterers, DJ, the photobooth, wedding cake. We arranged for taste testing the caterer. She put all the vendors in contact with us. We did not need to chase anything down. She gave us updates all the time, provided itineraries, a payment plan, everything! She is wonderful I highly recommend using wedding street she will make your day perfect!

Wedding Street - Utah 6
    Wedding Street - Utah 7
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Wedding Street - Utah's reply:

Thanks Darla for the wonderful review and also for adding in pictures! So glad you were please with the services provided.

Mason Busat · Married on 10/18/2018

I think everyone should use this service.

We were very happy with the outcome. The photographer was amazing. She was prompt, and executed perfectly everything that we had discussed beforehand. The Florist (who I never had a chance to meet personally), also did a fantastic job. Jaidrelin was enthralled by her bouquet, and all of the other floral arrangements were exactly what we wanted. I didn't even notice the food service, which is probably the greatest praise of all. The setup was taken care of, and the cleanup was handled without ever requiring me as a touch-point, which was an incredible service that really helped the reception flow smoothly. I got numerous complements from our guests that they loved the crepes. I also had a chance to try them, and the quality exceeded my expectations. Most astounding of all is that all of these services were provided for a lower price than I could find anywhere else.

A detail that might go unnoticed is that not only did you help make our wedding day a smooth and enjoyable experience, but you also made the planning and preparation much much easier by guiding us towards expert services at competitive prices. Thank you again for all of you help!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sydney · Married on 08/31/2018

Everything was amazing! We used wedding Street to find our venue, wedding cake and crepes for the reception. Everyone was very professional and the crepes and cake were delicious and presented beautifully as well. I would definitely recommend wedding street’s services!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Trudy · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Street exceeded our expectations in helping to make our daughter's wedding turn out to be a wonderful event for the couple and the whole family. Their contractors all performed their various roles flawlessly. They were on time, friendly, helpful and professional—from setting up the decorations and lights to delivering the wedding cake to preparing and serving the food. We heard many compliments from guests saying how they thought this was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. Even my sister-in-law who is gluten intolerant was pleased and surprised that she was able to eat and enjoy everything on the menu except the roll. Thank you, Melanie and Wedding Street. You were most helpful and supportive throughout the whole process.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Alaina · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent!

I had no idea where to start for my wedding. Wedding street was honestly the best.
    Saved me so much time and money. (:

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brooke · Married on 08/23/2018

I can’t even explain my gratitude for how much the wedding street and all vendors and every person involved had made my wedding day absolutely perfect! Every bit of it was the best day ever. The floral was so easy and polite to work with along with my hundred of changes and add ons, the cake was beautiful and everything I wanted it to be and more. And delicious! The catering was beautiful and all of my guests loved the crepes they served!! Jennifer the coordinator was amazing. She did phenomenal in her job and I loved and appreciated how she would bring me a water when she saw I was needing one and just very low key in her position but did it so well. Very professional! I truly was blown away by all the help we received from the wedding street even to the day of the wedding. Every single thing I had a question about or wanted to add on, very understanding to the bride myself which I appreciated. I am definitely passing along the wedding street information to every bride I come in contact with. It was so easy and stress free to deal with and 100% would do it over again. I know I keep repeating myself but I am still just blown away with how perfect my wedding day went and we were even on time to start! It was the best day of my life and I will never forget this! So easy to work with and such great people they connected me with for my wedding day. :)

Sent on 08/30/2018

Breeann · Married on 08/18/2018

Melanie was SO helpful and answered all of my questions throughout the crazy months of planning. I had very little experience with wedding etiquette or guidelines, so all of her advice was incredibly helpful. She is an excellent communicator and I always knew what to expect. I also appreciated the phone consult we did the week before the wedding, it really helped to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of. Honestly I don't think I could have done it without her.

Jennifer the day-of coordinator was also fantastic. She did such an excellent job of keeping everybody on track even when we had some chaotic moments. I didn't realize that I would be so busy on the actual day and ended up mostly staying in the bridal suite getting ready. Jennifer was a life saver and kept me in the loop so I still knew what was happening. She also did a fantastic job at adapting to time changes. I love that all of our guests knew what to expect as well. She went above and beyond and even cut all of our cake and put it in to-go boxes. She really was just the best.

As for the catering staff, they were so friendly and prepared. Everybody loved the crepes and got full, and the presentation of the buffet was really nice. Overall, my experience with Wedding Street was great and everybody provided phenomenal services. They all really did everything to make our day perfect AND everything was an affordable price. Honestly I feel like people thought we spent a lot more money than we actually did because they did such an excellent job. Absolutely exceeded all of my expectations. Thank you Wedding Street!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Laura · Married on 08/01/2018

Wedding Street Utah just finished catering the food for my daughter's wedding reception. I loved working with this company and would choose them again.
    Their online site was easy to navigate and showed the prices right upfront, along with amazing photos of some of the food they offer. When I contacted the company, I either received immediate contact with a REAL person or I left a message and had a quick reply back.
    Wedding Street worked with me to create a menu that was perfect for us, great food at a reasonable price. Then the night of the event, the caterers, Nephi and Ignacio, arrived on time, worked hard,and were very professional. The catered food all looked and tasted amazing, especially the fruit display, which was cut fresh on site. My favorite part was the carved swan. Many guests commented on how awesome that looked.
    I also appreciated being able to keep the extra food. Again, the caterers were very accommodating to my requests. I was so extremely grateful for how they made my night worry-free!
    We had an amazing day, thanks in part to Wedding Street Utah. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to focus on the wedding itself and not on the stress of feeding 275 guests!

Wedding Street - Utah 8
    Wedding Street - Utah 9
    Wedding Street - Utah 10
    Wedding Street - Utah 11
    Sent on 08/03/2018

Robyn · Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding Street made planning so much easier. We used a DJ, photo booth and limo service. All of the services were outstanding! We could not be more happy with the outcome so thank you for all of your help. Limo and photo booth were great. I know the photo booth people had the wrong address but they were communicative and made it easy on us.
    A special kudos to our DJ, Alan Ashby. He was fantastic! He did a great job of taking my recommendations and playing the types of music I requested. He kept the evening flowing and on time and made sure that the dance floor was always packed. Our guests kept complementing how fun the music was, and that was all Al. I was beyond impressed with him in all of our interactions.
    Coordinating with Melanie at Wedding Street was very easy. She sent us an itinerary before the wedding and had every detail covered.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Suzana · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely amazing service!!!! Melanie and her team exceeded our expectations in every possible way!!!! We searched very long time for best services and this team nailed it!!!! Thank you wedding street and "team Melanie" for superb service at our only daughters wedding!!!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Melanie is amazing!!! I would recommend her to anyone planning an event!!! She took care of everything, allowing me to truly enjoy our wedding without having to worry about any of the smaller details!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Melanie and her entire team are great at what they do!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • emtblasier@gmail.com

Nathan · Married on 10/07/2017

If you want to have a great wedding and not have to think about a thing, give Melanie Taylor a call at Wedding Street. Melanie was so easy to work with!! We used her services for a photo booth and the day of coordinator, she planned our rehearsal, showed up early before the wedding and coordinated the entire wedding. From vendors to where things went, time line, music queues, all the way up to the departure. I am very organized and feel like I have to be in charge of everything but with Melanie, I honestly sat back and just enjoyed my wedding without thinking about anything. She is the best!!

Thank you so much Melanie!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/06/2017

Wedding street takes the stress and anxiety out of wedding planning! Having someone to help schedule your appointments with your vendors, and make sure you've got your list in order, really keeps the brides head on straight. I am so glad I worked with wedding street, and I recommended it to every single future bride!

Sent on 11/09/2017

R · Married on 08/25/2017

Dean was my wedding DJ and was extremely responsive over the 20 months (!) in which I planned this wedding. As for the day of, all of my guests loved the musical selections he made and he was extremely flexible with last minute changes and updates. He even played an extra "last song" at the request of the bride.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

We wanted to say thank you so much for being part of our big day wedding street and Jera Gardens! Everything went perfect thanks to Melanie's expertise and advice. We appreciate everything you and your crew have done. You were very patient with us when it came to change our invoice several times. We want to thank Karina and Jared for allowing us to share our special day through Jera Gardens, it is a beautiful tranquille outdoor/backyard garden venue with a lovely pond centered in the garden. This venue is is exactly what we dreamed of and worth every penny. We want to thank Kathy for the beautiful set up and linens; Debra for the amazing cake and omg was it tasty everyone loved it!! We would like to thank VIP Catering for their exquisite food and professional and friendly staff. They were knowledgeable about the food served and we really enjoyed the crepe station everyone thought it was really cool. In the end we couldn't have done this without you. Thanks again for making our special day so perfect and everything we dreamed of within our budget.

Wedding Street - Utah 12
    Sent on 10/19/2017

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

We loved working with Melanie Taylor at Wedding Street! She made the reception planning a breeze. Having her services at the reception was worth every penny! She managed the time schedule and every detail at the reception. I didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Karely · Married on 08/03/2017

Melanie was awesome at connecting us with the best services and she was a great MC for us at the wedding! Worth every penny!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Shari · Married on 07/22/2017

My wedding would not have been possible without Wedding Street. I was struggling to plan my entire wedding on my own while being several states away in medical school and it was one of the hardest things I've had to tackle. Once I reached out to Wedding Street and got in contact with Melanie, who became my guide, everything became much simpler and fell into place. I chose my vendors and she handled all of the communication and transactions. All I had to do was pick my favorite colors, flowers, foods, etc, and showed them what I wanted everything to look like (cake, decorations, set-up, etc). Melanie and her team took care of the rest and made it all come to life. They were very professional, detailed, and always one step ahead. It made wedding planning almost easy. My wedding was beautiful! I came across an issue with my photographer and Melanie had my back the entire time. She handled all the communication and made sure my needs were being met every step of the way. I am forever grateful for finding Wedding Street!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jenessa · Married on 07/17/2017

Wedding Street was a really helpful service to have. They were able to work with me in every way that I asked and I generally had a response within the day. I am glad that I chose to use them to help make sure my wedding went smoothly and had the overall vibe that I had been going for.

Sent on 07/26/2017