Wedding Stories By Tania Reviews

Wedding Stories By Tania 4
Wedding Stories By Tania 5
  • Whitney

Whitney Martin · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Lovely photographer and photos :-)

Tania was wonderful to work with. She met us at Rock Creek Park and had scouted out a variety of good spots for us to take photos. She made us feel comfortable and took lovely photos. After the shoot she edited them and sent us hundreds of photos to save and choose from. Feel very lucky to have found Tania for our engagement shoot!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Ty Whittington

Ty Whittington · Getting married on 08/23/2020

Engagement Photos

We found Tania through Groupon and she was amazing!!! Very personable and gave great directions!!

Wedding Stories By Tania 6
    Wedding Stories By Tania 7
    Wedding Stories By Tania 8
    Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kandasamy

Kandasamy Selvavel · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Amazing Photographer

Tania is very punctual and honest. She did more than what she is suppose to do for the wedding. She even acted as a sincere advisor for our wedding planning. Her advice helped us a lot to celebrate our daughter's wedding and made this as a memorable event for us. Her final product (wedding album and video) justified how she worked real hard to produce wonderful photos and video. We already received an amazing album from Tania and we are planning to order another one or two soon. We have also received a lot of good comments about Tania from our wedding guests. We learned that she did not take a break or even got a chance to eat lunch on the wedding day. She was really so dedicated and did not want to miss even a single shot.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Mengting · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Tania was super nice and helpful. We really appreciate the session!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much Tina and Chad for your kind words!

Christian Gonzalez · Married on 08/23/2019

Elopement Photos

Working with Tania was a pleasure! She captured our special moment perfectly and was delightful to work with. We couldn’t be any happier with our final pictures. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Linda · Married on 08/10/2019

I hired Tania Hossain Photography to take pictures at my niece's wedding which I could not attend. The photos made me feel like I had been at the wedding. Tania Hossain Photography has enriched other family events for me. The photography and service has been flawless. I have been particularly pleased with the keepsake albums that were created for my family.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Linda! We had a great time at Rachel and Jamie's wedding. We love being with the Byrne and Wineland Family for your family events, especially the two weddings this winter.

Bethelhem Solomon · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Vendor Ever!

Tania took personal interest in our wedding, above and beyond photography and videography. She views weddings as not a job but a passion and her product is a testament of that. She sees weddings as a whole more than a sole photography job. She not only has a quality photography business but she understands that the better the wedding goes as a whole, the better she is as a professional. She took time to meet with us personally, recommended vendors. She worked with us on locations, personally scouted locations for us. made sure out wedding pictures were taken on time and missed no on. She promptly provided us with our pictures and video as promised. She was also Very reasonably priced

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • F

Fitsumyihun Seifu · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding Stories By Tania is Awesome!!!

Tania was one of the most professional people I had the pleasure of working with in any capacity. She took the time to get to know us, recommended vendors according to our background and needs. She personally scouted the park we reserved for our wedding, went through our wedding schedules with us, recommended changes and gave us continuous feedback and recommendations through the whole process of the wedding. Her whole team (Tania, Lisa and Ryan) were a God send. Thank you Tania. You are Awesome

Sent on 09/19/2019

Maritza · Married on 07/06/2019

Tania is fantastic... My fiancee and I had to reschedule past last minute and Tania was able to adjust her schedule to fit us in not to mention we had gotten a even better venue on our reschedule appointment which we loved... Tania thank you so much Kenya and I love the BEAUTIFUL photos you took of us thank you so much you are greatly appreciated...

Wedding Stories By Tania 9
    Wedding Stories By Tania 10
    Wedding Stories By Tania 11
    Sent on 11/02/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much Maritza and Kenya! I was so happy that we could work around the Marine Corp Marathon schedule and still have some flavor of DC for your beautiful engagement session. See you in VB for your wedding day!
  • Gigi

Gigi L · Married on 07/03/2019

A wonderful, stress free, and natural experience!

Tania was wonderful. She is professional and her creative eye shows through her work. She exceeded our expectations. She is very friendly, welcoming, and so easy to work with. Tania turned our simple wedding ceremony into a beautiful, elaborate event by capturing the right moments. For the work that she provided, we expected to pay way more. And on top of that, she surprised us with a bonus! We will definitely use her again and recommend her to others. Tania, may GOD continue to bless you so that you can continue to bless others with your talent.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Gigi & Prudence! Your kind words mean the world to me. We can't wait to photograph you again! With much gratitude - Tania

Eric Pickelsimer · Married on 06/29/2019

Outstanding

Tania’s pictures and video were extremely professional and captured our wedding perfectly. She also went above and beyond, and was more than a photographer; she was a wedding coordinator and advisor as well, along with coordinating with other elements of our wedding. Highly recommended!

Wedding Stories By Tania 12
    Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 06/11/2019

Engagement Photos, STUNNING

My soon to be wife and I met Miss Tania at one of our favorite parts, that day I met not only an amazing photographer but an outstanding friend. My fiancé is a photographer as well and she has been rather inspiring and supportive of her, its rare to find such caregiving folks! The photographs came back and looked stunning in a timely fashion, quicker than I expected even. I HIGHLY recommend Tania Hossain Photography to you and your family and friends! Businesses too! What amazing portraits I have seen her take! Follow her on social media!! She does great job at story telling, you find yourself there too from what some would call a simple photograph and when you look back at your own, you don't just see the memories, you feel them.

Wedding Stories By Tania 17
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Mo Pasternak · Married on 06/11/2019

Flexibility+Kindness+Great Photos=Tania

I was nervous about proposing to my now fiancee before she was running late on the big day.

Tania patiently waited and then gave us a wonderful photo shoot even with the delay.

It is clear how much she cares about getting it right for her clients and making sure the experience is an enjoyable one.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Dierdre

Dierdre · Married on 04/25/2019

First Class!!!!

Very Professional!!! Fantastic wedding photographer. Very much a joy to work with. Tania treated our wedding as if it were her own. From our first meeting with her, we knew we picked the right photographer. Even our guests said she was really good. Every photo captured was beautiful and Tania took a LOT of photos. She was incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process, and was such a calming influence on our wedding day -- sneaking out for sunset photos with my new husband and Tania was one of the highlights of the day. Tania has a great eye and captured so many wonderful candid shots of us and our guests. So happy we chose Tania for our wedding photos.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2019

Excellent Photographer

Tania was very flexible with us, especially since we booked at the last minute. She made my fiance and I's engagement one to remember. She guided us through the session wonderfully. The final product is awesome. She went above and beyond our expectations. She is definitely a lifetime photographer for my husband to be and I.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2018

Tania/George

Tania is so amazing and wonderful. My fiancé and I were having troubles with our two busy schedules amd she worked around them. We couldn’t have asked for a more dedicated photographer to be at our wedding along with her amazing crew. So happy we hired her.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Diane Williams · Married on 10/20/2018

Tania's Photos of Our Beautiful Fall Wedding

Tania is wonderful! She is a very talented photographer and a complete pleasure to work with. From our first meeting, we immediately knew we had met an extraordinary person. We had total confidence in her abilities, and she delivered! Our wedding photos bring such joy and very happy memories.
    We absolutely recommend Tania!
    Diane and Nancy
    Alexandria, VA

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lillie · Married on 10/19/2018

Photo that speak volumes...

Lisa was our photographer and she was outstanding! She allowed me to collaborate with her on poses and was extremely patient with us throughout our day. I couldn't ask for a better photographer who captured our special moments.

Wedding Stories By Tania 18
    Sent on 10/19/2018

Kyle · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely prompt, professional, and top notch experience! Exceptional customer service! Excellent photos at an excellent price. We couldn’t be happier and will certainly call again for our next professional event! Communication was superb and the photos of the highest quality! Thank you Tania and George (on-site photographer) !

Sent on 10/03/2018

Valli · Married on 08/05/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Tania and getting to know her. She was so kind and personable and really worked to capture the emotions of the event. She went the extra mile for everything- from offering to help with set-up, sending us extra pictures, and making sure every special moment was captured. Thank you Tania!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ayesha · Married on 07/29/2018

She is one talented and incredible photographer. She has a natural talent for capturing your beautiful moments. You will love spending every moment with her.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Tasha · Married on 07/25/2018

We highly recommend Tania to anyone looking for a wedding professional who cares about their clients. We found her 3 weeks before our wedding day after our original photographer fell through. She put together our photography timeline fast and efficiently. She also thought about things we needed to do such as coordinating with the DJs timeline. All her hard work allowed us to enjoy our wedding day more. We were impressed and will call her again to photograph our familu.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Shany · Married on 06/03/2018

Tania is such a wonderful person. She really made my fiance and I feel so comfortable from the first time we met her. She was so kind to work with us based on our budget and needs. Also, she was extremely understanding. Our engagement shoot and our video was absolutely beautiful. Words cannot express how grateful we are to have met Tania.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review, Shany. We loved capturing your and Justin's love story in Georgetown is summer and can't wait to capture your fairy tale wedding.

Justin · Married on 06/03/2018

She was very professional and easy to get along with. We really enjoyed her style and her passion for photography, you can see it come through in her pictures. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great photographer who makes her photos come to life and really tell a story.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you, Justin! We appreciate your kind words about our work. We look forward to your and Shany's Cinderella wedding next summer!

Sophia · Married on 06/01/2018

I'm 47, and she is absolutely the most personable owner (Tania) that I have ever encountered. She was extremely responsive and articulate whenever we had questions or concerns. Literally, from our first encounter, we made the easy decision that she would be our preferred photographer. She was there the entire step of the way and completely eliminated our concerns about a photographer which was great because we had our hands full with all of the other coordination throughout our year long, wedding preparation process.

Sent on 06/15/2018