Wedding Stories By Tania Reviews

Wedding Stories By Tania 6
Wedding Stories By Tania 7
  • Whitney

Whitney Martin · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Lovely photographer and photos :-)

Tania was wonderful to work with. She met us at Rock Creek Park and had scouted out a variety of good spots for us to take photos. She made us feel comfortable and took lovely photos. After the shoot she edited them and sent us hundreds of photos to save and choose from. Feel very lucky to have found Tania for our engagement shoot!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Mengting · Getting married on 05/03/2020

Tania was super nice and helpful. We really appreciate the session!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much Tina and Chad for your kind words!

Linda · Married on 08/10/2019

I hired Tania Hossain Photography to take pictures at my niece's wedding which I could not attend. The photos made me feel like I had been at the wedding. Tania Hossain Photography has enriched other family events for me. The photography and service has been flawless. I have been particularly pleased with the keepsake albums that were created for my family.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Linda! We had a great time at Rachel and Jamie's wedding. We love being with the Byrne and Wineland Family for your family events, especially the two weddings this winter.

Maritza · Married on 07/06/2019

Tania is fantastic... My fiancee and I had to reschedule past last minute and Tania was able to adjust her schedule to fit us in not to mention we had gotten a even better venue on our reschedule appointment which we loved... Tania thank you so much Kenya and I love the BEAUTIFUL photos you took of us thank you so much you are greatly appreciated...

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Wedding Stories By Tania 8
    Wedding Stories By Tania 9
    Wedding Stories By Tania 10

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much Maritza and Kenya! I was so happy that we could work around the Marine Corp Marathon schedule and still have some flavor of DC for your beautiful engagement session. See you in VB for your wedding day!

Eric Pickelsimer · Married on 06/29/2019

Outstanding

Tania’s pictures and video were extremely professional and captured our wedding perfectly. She also went above and beyond, and was more than a photographer; she was a wedding coordinator and advisor as well, along with coordinating with other elements of our wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Wedding Stories By Tania 15
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 06/11/2019

Engagement Photos, STUNNING

My soon to be wife and I met Miss Tania at one of our favorite parts, that day I met not only an amazing photographer but an outstanding friend. My fiancé is a photographer as well and she has been rather inspiring and supportive of her, its rare to find such caregiving folks! The photographs came back and looked stunning in a timely fashion, quicker than I expected even. I HIGHLY recommend Tania Hossain Photography to you and your family and friends! Businesses too! What amazing portraits I have seen her take! Follow her on social media!! She does great job at story telling, you find yourself there too from what some would call a simple photograph and when you look back at your own, you don't just see the memories, you feel them.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Wedding Stories By Tania 16
  • Dierdre

Dierdre · Married on 04/25/2019

First Class!!!!

Very Professional!!! Fantastic wedding photographer. Very much a joy to work with. Tania treated our wedding as if it were her own. From our first meeting with her, we knew we picked the right photographer. Even our guests said she was really good. Every photo captured was beautiful and Tania took a LOT of photos. She was incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process, and was such a calming influence on our wedding day -- sneaking out for sunset photos with my new husband and Tania was one of the highlights of the day. Tania has a great eye and captured so many wonderful candid shots of us and our guests. So happy we chose Tania for our wedding photos.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/12/2019

Excellent Photographer

Tania was very flexible with us, especially since we booked at the last minute. She made my fiance and I's engagement one to remember. She guided us through the session wonderfully. The final product is awesome. She went above and beyond our expectations. She is definitely a lifetime photographer for my husband to be and I.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2018

Tania/George

Tania is so amazing and wonderful. My fiancé and I were having troubles with our two busy schedules amd she worked around them. We couldn’t have asked for a more dedicated photographer to be at our wedding along with her amazing crew. So happy we hired her.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Diane Williams · Married on 10/20/2018

Tania's Photos of Our Beautiful Fall Wedding

Tania is wonderful! She is a very talented photographer and a complete pleasure to work with. From our first meeting, we immediately knew we had met an extraordinary person. We had total confidence in her abilities, and she delivered! Our wedding photos bring such joy and very happy memories.
    We absolutely recommend Tania!
    Diane and Nancy
    Alexandria, VA

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lillie · Married on 10/19/2018

Photo that speak volumes...

Lisa was our photographer and she was outstanding! She allowed me to collaborate with her on poses and was extremely patient with us throughout our day. I couldn't ask for a better photographer who captured our special moments.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Wedding Stories By Tania 17

Kyle · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely prompt, professional, and top notch experience! Exceptional customer service! Excellent photos at an excellent price. We couldn’t be happier and will certainly call again for our next professional event! Communication was superb and the photos of the highest quality! Thank you Tania and George (on-site photographer) !

Sent on 10/03/2018

Valli · Married on 08/05/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Tania and getting to know her. She was so kind and personable and really worked to capture the emotions of the event. She went the extra mile for everything- from offering to help with set-up, sending us extra pictures, and making sure every special moment was captured. Thank you Tania!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ayesha · Married on 07/29/2018

She is one talented and incredible photographer. She has a natural talent for capturing your beautiful moments. You will love spending every moment with her.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Tasha · Married on 07/25/2018

We highly recommend Tania to anyone looking for a wedding professional who cares about their clients. We found her 3 weeks before our wedding day after our original photographer fell through. She put together our photography timeline fast and efficiently. She also thought about things we needed to do such as coordinating with the DJs timeline. All her hard work allowed us to enjoy our wedding day more. We were impressed and will call her again to photograph our familu.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Shany · Married on 06/03/2018

Tania is such a wonderful person. She really made my fiance and I feel so comfortable from the first time we met her. She was so kind to work with us based on our budget and needs. Also, she was extremely understanding. Our engagement shoot and our video was absolutely beautiful. Words cannot express how grateful we are to have met Tania.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review, Shany. We loved capturing your and Justin's love story in Georgetown is summer and can't wait to capture your fairy tale wedding.

Justin · Married on 06/03/2018

She was very professional and easy to get along with. We really enjoyed her style and her passion for photography, you can see it come through in her pictures. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great photographer who makes her photos come to life and really tell a story.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you, Justin! We appreciate your kind words about our work. We look forward to your and Shany's Cinderella wedding next summer!

Sophia · Married on 06/01/2018

I'm 47, and she is absolutely the most personable owner (Tania) that I have ever encountered. She was extremely responsive and articulate whenever we had questions or concerns. Literally, from our first encounter, we made the easy decision that she would be our preferred photographer. She was there the entire step of the way and completely eliminated our concerns about a photographer which was great because we had our hands full with all of the other coordination throughout our year long, wedding preparation process.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Susan · Married on 05/31/2018

Tania is a wonderful photographer who radiates grace and beauty from within. Her positive demeanor is positively contagious. I believe she will capture the essence of your happiness in her photographs of your special day! My daughter is not ready for a wedding yet, however she consented to spur-of-the moment headshots. We were so impressed, she is ready to bring her beau in from out of state for couples shots, and I want Tania for anniversary pics with my husband. She melted my heavy, middle aged lines into a face smiling with laughter, and I felt beautiful and valued as she thanked me for each pose! (Note: in lieu of wedding date, I posted the day of our mother/daughter shoot.)

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Wedding Stories By Tania 18

Jenise · Married on 03/03/2018

Tania was professional and awesome to work with! At our first meeting I knew she was the right photographer for us. She not only accommodated our requests, she made our wedding day smooth and relaxing as well! She truly works from the heart and cares about her clients. She takes the time to learn about you and listens to your needs and strives to make your vision come to life. Even after the wedding Tania provided us with so much advice, wisdom, and help to ensure we would have the perfect memories to last us a lifetime. I feel she is more than a photographer, she is a friend who truly wants the best for everyone she works with. I would recommend Tania Houssain photography a 100% . Tania has now become my go to photographer for our next major life events to come. Thank you for everything you have done for us!!

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Wedding Stories By Tania 19
    Wedding Stories By Tania 20
    Wedding Stories By Tania 21
    Wedding Stories By Tania 22
    Wedding Stories By Tania 23
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/14/2017

I have had the pleasure of working with Tania on many occasions the last few years. Her professionalism and eye for detail is what sets her apart from other photographers I have work with in the past. A real pleasure to work with. I will definitely use her services again!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much, Yolanda! I appreciate your kind words and look forward to your annual event every March and many others throughout the year. Thank you for your friendship and for being a dear client.

Shawntail · Married on 10/23/2017

My husband and I recently got married October 23, 2017. We had our engagement session with Tania, and we knew that she was going to be the one to capture our special day. We absolutely fell in love with Tania and love her work. We know that we're going to have a long lasting relationship with her <3

Sent on 11/07/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you so much Shawntail and David for your beautiful words. I am over the moon to capture your love story from your engagement session to your wonderfully emotional wedding day! I am even more excited that you are a #THPCouple! With much love, your friend, Tania

TIFFANY · Married on 10/11/2017

Tania is an absolutely amazing photographer. Tania took our engagement photos along with some family photos we loved them! I cried watching the video montage she put together, she captured my family wonderfully. She has such a beautiful person inside and out and is a real pleasure to work with. I can't say enough! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Tiffany! I had an amazing time with you and Terrance. So happy that I got to meet your little one too! Can't wait to see you all very soon!

Karen · Married on 09/30/2017

Tania is amazing! She not only is a great photographer but is also friendly, professional and incredibly responsive. We're so happy with our wedding photos and photo album. She did a wonderful job capturing our special day. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Wedding Stories By Tania's reply:

Thank you, Karen! We loved capturing your and Paul's beautiful wedding day at President Lincoln's Cottage. What a lovely wedding witnessed by your loving friends and family!