12 Reviews for Wedding Rabbi Shai Specht Sandler

Licensed (4)
Counseling (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
12 Wedding Rabbi Shai Specht Sandler Reviews

I can't say enough good things about Rabbi Shai. He officiated an interfaith wedding ceremony for my husband and I about two weeks ago. He has been easy to work with since my initial contact with him. We met with him multiple times leading up to the wedding so that he could get to know my husband and I and offer some guidance in areas where we may of needed some work. His outlook and unbiased advice were appreciated in life and through the planning process of our wedding. He was very accommodating from start to finish. Our ceremony was beautiful and had just the right balance of our both of our religions. We received tons of compliments from our guests about him. Thank you for making our day special.

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We made contact with Rabbi Shai from Australia as we wanted a Rabbi who could preside over a same sex wedding in Las Vegas where my now husband grew up.
We decided Rabbi Shai would be great for our ceremony after an initial Skype session. He is a warm, friendly guy with a great sense of humor and was good at keeping us at ease in the lead up to the Wedding. Rabbi Shai did a great job on the night. He sings some of the Jewish blessings and has an astounding voice! Many of our guests remarked on what a great job he did. Thank you Rabbi Shai.

Profile Picture Greg , 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Rabbi Shai officiated at our wedding on January 2nd. His beautiful service and wonderful cantorial voice will forever live in our hearts. His love of Judaism and our tradition was seen and heard throughout our ceremony. I definitely believe that our marriage will be forever, which in part, is due to the kind words and spirituality of Rabbi Shai. I cannot recommend the Rabbi any more highly.

Profile Picture Jack, 1/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Shai did an amazing job for our wedding. We had a non-traditional wedding, and I am so glad a friend recommended Rabbi Shai, because his services are top notch! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture stephanie, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Licensed, Jewish

Rabbi Shai Specht-Sandler was absolutely instrumental in making our wedding day so special. We started meeting with him almost 9 months in advance of our wedding for a series of sessions about marriage and Judaism. We truly believe that because of our time with Shai we were as prepared as anyone could be to begin a Jewish life together. He served not only as a Rabbi but a life coach, helping us talk through our future desires and prepare for married life. We grew closer to each other through Rabbi Shai's little assignments that he had us do along the way. Rabbi Shai was also very accommodating to our busy schedule, and we often used of Skype and video conference.

The ceremony itself was spectacular. We wanted to have our ketubah signing ceremony by witnessed by over 50 people and ran almost as a little ceremony which Rabbi Shai prepared and engaged the group perfectly. The wedding ceremony itself was heavenly-- even our non-Jewish guests felt as though the ceremony was extremely meaningful. Rabbi Shai does a great job at catering to guests with varying backgrounds, satisfying the religious and non-religious alike. We are so happy with our decision to have Rabbi Shai marry us and we will be forever grateful for his making one of the most special, sacred times in our life something that we will always remember with the fondest of memories.

Profile Picture User6670959, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Jewish, Single Religion

We found Rabbi Shai online looking for a reformed Rabbi who would marry us as my husband is Jewish and I am not. He met with us a couple times before the wedding and we knew that he was a perfect fit. He has a wonderful personality, a beautiful voice, and was a huge hit at our wedding. He worked with us for exactly what we wanted and fit our personalities and relationship the best. All of our guests, and especially those from Israel loved him. He provided us a beautiful ketubah for our wedding as well. We would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Jenson , 2/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I truly enjoyed the wedding experience with Rabbi Shai. He met with us a few times before the wedding and gave us some helpful insights about married life and our wedding ceremony. Rabbi Shai has a beautiful voice and the ceremony he officiated for us was truly magical! Our family and friends still talk about the ceremony

Profile Picture Pori, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Single Religion

We are so happy Rabbi Shai was our officiant. He was very attentive to our needs and we really enjoyed the premarital sessions as well! The ceremony was warm and reflected who we are as a couple.
I would highly recommend Rabbi Shai as your wedding officiant!

Profile Picture User6502885, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Shai was our wedding officiant, and I must say he did a great job! My husband and I had a traditional Jewish wedding, and Rabbi Shai was absolutely fantastic. Sweet, caring, and very professional. i would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture nicole, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Jewish

Rabbi Shai would speak with us on Skype to discuss our Jewish intentions and our love for each other, along with general spirituality. He asked insightful questions and made sure that the ceremony reflected our values and included all the rituals that were important to us. He gave a lovely speech at our wedding and made sure that not only were we cared for but my mother as well, who had her own vision of the wedding.

Since we will NEVER have a wedding again, we sadly will not be able to hire him again for his wedding services, but we would recommend him to anyone and would love to use him for renewing our vows or any rabbi-necessary events.

Profile Picture Jonas, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Jewish

Rabbi Shai Specht met with us via Skype several time before the wedding day to get to know us. His words during the ceremony were heartfelt, touching and humorous. All of our guests gave the ceremony a great review and we received very positive comments from our family.
He is also a Cantor and will make your ceremony very special!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I had a destination wedding in the Las Vegas area and we wanted to have a Jewish ceremony that was inclusive of our very diverse guests. Rabbi Shai Specht-Sandler officiated a beautiful ceremony. We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests. I specially enjoyed his skills as a Cantor and his eloquent explanation of the Jewish elements of the ceremony. It felt very inclusionary of our guests.
In the previous weeks to the ceremony, he spent time with us to get to know us and engage us in great conversation about marriage and prepare us to embark in this journey together. We really enjoyed our sessions. This allowed him to understand what was important to us, and he integrated elements of our conversations into our ceremony. We would definitely refer and recommend Rabbi Shai Specht-Sandler. Thank you for helping make our day a very special one!

Profile Picture Elmer, 10/13/12, 1 Review