Wedding Perfect Reviews

22 | Appleton, WI

22 Reviews for Wedding Perfect

Julia · Married on 07/20/2019

The Best Experience!

Lisa did a phenomenal job!!! She made my pinterest board come to life and really elevated the elegance of my venue. She was very flexible, allowing me to add components just day before the wedding. The draping she did was to die for. I literally cried upon entering my venue it was so beautiful. Thank you Lisa and Wedding Perfect!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Wedding Perfect's reply:

Thank you Julia! Your review gave me goose bumps :) It was a pleasure working with you and I am so happy that we could help in creating a beautiful atmosphere to give you an awesome wedding experience! Cheers to you and your husband!
  • Genesis

Genesis · Married on 05/11/2019

So glad that I chose wedding perfect

There were other choices to go with in the area but I am so glad that I chose to go with Wedding Perfect, Lisa was amazing to work. We got so many compliments on the set up for the ceremony and the reception. Thank you so much Lisa and your crew for everything it was a huge ceremony and you guys were so awesome!!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Brenna

Brenna Van Rooy · Married on 05/10/2019

Lisa is phenominal!

Lisa and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They did some drapery behind the head table and provided us with uplighting. My bridesmaids dresses were a unique shade of red, and she was able to make sure the draping and uplights coordinated beautifully. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Ella · Married on 10/28/2017

The amount of different designs and decorations she has is astounding! Any idea or color scheme I was thinking of she was prepared to create. The decorations, chair covers and backdrop for the head table that she created for us made our whole reception so much more glamorous. We had so much fun at her shop, playing with all the different options to truly achieve the look I was dreaming of!

Sent on 11/01/2017
  • Arthie

Cynthia · Married on 10/01/2016

They did the Chair covers and sashes for the ceremony at my wedding and did an AMAZING job! I loved it!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Lisa is so amazing! She is very knowledgable and willing to help with whatever you want. I have worked with her several times and she always knows what you need and how to make it work! They have all sorts of services from chair covers to invitations and up lighting...They are so great!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Truly enjoyed working with Lisa & her mother. They were extremely knowledgeable and worked great with my ideas. I loved how they asked a great deal of questions to make sure that I was happy with the results. Wedding perfect provided center pieces, pew bows, back lighting and draping. Very happy with the results of everything. Great value & service.

Sent on 07/05/2015

I highly recommend Wedding Perfect! They came up with ideas that fit into my budget and my theme. I had a bling theme, and had a huge cabana for my cake. We also had large bling chandlers all over the hall! i received so many compliments on my décor!
    They came and set up the décor and at the end of the night came and picked it all up!
    I highly recommend Wedding Perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2013

Did a beautiful job decorating my hall!

Sent on 08/27/2013

The decorations for my wedding were beautiful and amazing!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2012

Wedding Perfect was great! We rented chair covers and some decorations. They have a great selection and work hard to make your day beautiful.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Sua · Married on 10/08/2010

Carla did my centerpieces and other floral decorations for my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful! She was flexible and does a wonderful job. I would highy recommend them they have a wide variety of items for your special day.

Sent on 10/24/2010

Amber · Married on 08/23/2008

We rented our columns for our ceremony through these girls, our vases for our centerpeices, lights for the insides of our tents, tuxs, garters, and candle holders. They are your one stop wedding shop! They have personalized napkins, tuxs, tiaras, veils, candles, and the list goes on. They even decorate for you!!!

Sent on 08/29/2008

Katie · Married on 06/21/2008

They did a wonderful job with our chair covers, ceiling decorations and center pieces. They were very flexible and didn't try to talk us into anything we didn't like. I highly recommend using Wedding Perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2008

Alaina · Married on 07/14/2017

Wedding Perfect was fantastic and very professional! We had a lot of fun in the store too! They went above and beyond our expectations. They were extremely helpful and easy to work with - which we especially appreciated due to planning our wedding from out of state. Our reception looked so magical - we loved our chair covers, beautiful centerpieces, and other decorations. We would highly recommend Wedding Perfect!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Wedding Perfect's reply:

Thank you so much Alaina for your positive review! We are so happy that we could add that special touch to your wedding and privileged that you chose Wedding Perfect to help you create your wedding vision!
  • Cyndi K

Cyndi · Married on 08/04/2012

We rented chair covers from Wedding Perfect. They had the best prices we could find and every time we went in they were so nice to us. They even extended the drop off date since we wouldn't be back in town in time without additional cost. I was told when the chair covers were being put up a few had small tears in them but they also included quite a few extras "just in case" so we were able to use those instead.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

Hire Wedding Perfect Today!!

Lisa is great! We loved our experience with Wedding Perfect! My family dropped stuff off there a few day before the wedding since we couldn't get into the venue the night before and she set up everything. She is awesome!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 06/11/2017

My mother and I went in not knowing Exactly what we wanted but the owner was amazingly helpful! Their show room is beautiful as well... So many ideas all around you! We were able to see Wedding Perfect in action setting up a wedding at our venue a few months ago and that's what made us choose to go through them. The venue was absolutely gorgeous when they were done with the draping, uplighing and chair covers.
    I can not wait to see how our reception will look when they are done doing their magic! The only cost that caught us off guard a bit was the draping but soooo worth it. It adds such an elegance to any event! I highly recommend Wedding Perfect to any future bride.

Sent on 03/02/2017

Wedding Perfect's reply:

Thanks for the great review Pam! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for choosing Wedding Perfect to create the romantic atmosphere for your wedding reception! We look forward to transforming your venue into everything you imagined it would be! ~Lisa

CHRISTINE · Married on 03/14/2009

The flowers for center pieces could not have been more beautiful. It was an easy process and we got exactly what we wanted

Sent on 04/01/2009

Kaylin · Married on 09/27/2008

3.0

The mother and daughter who run the business are great people and easy to talk to. They are happy to have you visit and look around the store anytime. It's fun to come up with ideas. They had a lot of things available that I was looking for. Store is a little crowded and disorganized, it seems like they could use more space. Lots of potential there though.

Sent on 04/01/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/06/2011

3.8
      3.0

the centerpieces that they did for us were very nice however they were missing a small detail that I had asked for. Also, they seem to be a bit unorganized. I rented a lot of things from them and some small pieces and it would have been really nice if they would have sent along a checklist of everything that I was supposed to have returned to them.

Sent on 08/24/2011

Lindsey Halvorsen · Getting married on 09/05/2020

1.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Had consultation then they stop returning calls

Met with the owner, Lisa and at first she was responsive. Once we had our consultation, she seems a bit disorganized, but she promised to send a proposal of cost of services within a few days, but nothing was received. I called 6 weeks later, emailed, called 7 weeks later, emailed, called 8 weeks later, emailed no correspondence was returned. Thank goodness I did not submit any deposits and I started shopping around early so I was able to find another decor vendor that is FABULOUS! Definitely do not recommend brides to Wedding Perfect, unless they loke working with ghosts!

Sent on 12/05/2019