Wedding Pastor Nashville Reviews

132 | Murfreesboro, TN

132 Reviews for Wedding Pastor Nashville

Chelsea · Married on 02/08/2014

We were referred to Low by another officiant who we originally were planning on having officiate our wedding, however the dates didn't work out. We met Low, my husband and I, at a local Starbucks over a few coffees. First impression was awesome! He came with great energy and positivity and a casualness to him that made us feel comfortable. He did an informal interview where he asked us all kinds of questions about our relationship, our families, our goals as a married couple, what was important to us for him to discuss at our wedding, how we met, etc. He nailed it at our ceremony! He had everyone crying, laughing and every guest told me it was the most sincere, authentic ceremony they've been to. I was also worried about the technical aspect of things... How do I walk down the aisle, when, how does my maid of honor and best man carry out their role, the "I do's" and all that good stuff. Low helped me relax and helped us get out all the kinks. My ceremony was beautiful, intimate, perfect. Low had a LARGE part in that and I will always be grateful! I've now referred him to my brother and future sister-in-law and can't wait to experience their ceremony knowing Low will do a great job bringing it all together!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Pastor Low was everything we hoped he would be and more! My new wife and I were extremely pleased with Low's professionalism, caring manner and customized service. Low got to know us through several visits and really persoanlized the ceremony so that everyone was able to take a message from the special day. It was in this way that I think Low is different from other officiants....the day is a shared celebration with the people you most want to share it with and he has a way of sharing your story to make it special. Trust me, I am a skeptic at heart and this day could not have turned out any better. If you are on the fence with your choice of officiant, don't think about it any longer. Call Low! Thanks again Low. We will Cherish it forever!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2013

We had our wedding officiated by Pastor Low, and he did an outstanding job! The ceremony was beautiful, he made people laugh, cry, and all together there was a sense of unity and love that was felt. We loved the way he incorporated our story into the ceremony, it really added a personal touch. Many people came up to us and said that it was the most beautiful ceremony they'd ever been to! We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. Our day was perfect!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Adrianna · Married on 11/03/2013

Pastor Low was the perfect edition to our wedding. He was charismatic but extremely professional. My husband and i really enjoyed our one and one time with him before the wedding, Even though it was a one time visit he really made us feel so comfortable and made us feel like we have known him for years. I would recommend him to all bride and grooms. He gives a personalized touch while still sharing the Warmth and love of God and his many blessing over our marriage. Do not hesitate, even if you just meet with him you will be so happy you did. We love you Pastor Low, thank you for making our day so very special. You were a perfect fit! God Bless!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Christian · Married on 10/12/2013

Lawrence was awesome!!... He is an excellent officiant. My wife and I would highly recommend him. He took the time to meet with us for a few hours prior to our big day to get to know us. That really paid off because we were both nervous up until the ceremony began. Lawrence had the magic to calm our nerves by his way of conducting the ceromony with the knowledge of our personalities. It wasn't a traditional ceremony. Lawrence made the audience laugh from what he had learnt from us and the atmosphere was very relaxed and soothing. That was the perfect way to get our big day going!! If you are looking for continuity and flow, this is your guy!! You need to hire him to be your wedding officiant. He is simply spectacular and magnificent !!!..... The best, you won't be disappointed at all !!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Luis · Married on 10/05/2013

Mr. Norris was the perfect person for our ceremony. He really took his time to learn about us and understand our story. We met with him months before our wedding and he took everything we talked about and presented our story to all of our guests. We received many compliments on how wonderful he had been, our guests loved the way Mr. Norris told our story. He was there for every step and made us feel very comfortable. He took the time to guide us before the ceremony and insured that we were ok. His energy is awesome and kept everyone involved in the ceremony, we couldn't more more pleased with Mr. Norris. Thank you for being part of the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Caitlyn · Married on 09/19/2013

Low just performed our wedding ceremony and did an AMAZING job!! He was incredibly flexible with our timelines and was even willing to make an extra two hour drive to our rehearsal. Although we had only known each other for a short time, he made our ceremony incredibly personal and heartfelt. He had myself, my husband, and all of our guests laughing and made them feel as much a part of our ceremony as we were. I couldn't be happier with Low's services and would HIGHLY recommend you invite him to share in your special day.

Sent on 09/25/2013

He Spent The Time To Get To Know Us To All Understanding Of Our Relationship & How We Became In Love..

Sent on 10/07/2013

Christina · Married on 08/17/2013

Low Norris was honestly the best choice we made in the planning of our wedding. He took the time to get to know my husband and me. Low even called me the day before the wedding to see how I was doing and pray with me! He was extremely personable and witty. My guests were shocked to find out he hadn't been my pastor since childhood.

Sent on 03/02/2015

George · Married on 08/11/2013

Pastor Low was simply phenomenal. Before our wedding he spent time with both me and my bride, Robyn, to get to know us, our story, how we fell in love, our hopes and aspirations. He also spent time with my new stepson, Jared, and focused on how we together were now one family. Pastor Low added humor in an appropriate way, and was inclusive of all of our guests in the ceremony. After he left the wedding, countless numbers of our guests came to us complimenting the beautiful, heartfelt ceremony and asked us, "Where did you find such an amazing pastor? We will definitely want to ask for his help when we need it!" Pastor Low helped make our wonderful day in a very warm and memorable way. We simply couldn't have found anyone better!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Sandy · Married on 07/28/2013

We instantly felt a connection with Pastor Low Norris upon meeting him. He took the time to get to know us and our story, which we were very impressed by. We knew we could trust him with our big day. On the wedding day, he took the time to arrive early to remind us to take mental snapshots and cherish the moment. His delivery was witty yet sincere, and he made the crowd laugh multiple times. He drew them in with our stories and really made our ceremony personalized and memorable. We definitely would recommend Pastor Low Norris!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Charles · Married on 07/27/2013

I am more than happy to write my review for Lawrence. He was the Officiant at my wedding and my wife and I could not be more pleased.

Outside of just how warm and friendly, Lawrence is, he was also perfect at taking things in the direction we wanted the wedding. My wife and I have been in weddings where the officiant can go on for hours causing tears of joy turn to tears of boredom and we did not want that for ourselves. And Lawrence delivered!

He was deft at giving the subtle hint on what to do next when my wife and I were a bit lost in the ceremony as well as keeping everyone entertained with his friendly voice and entertaining jokes. When Lawrence spoke, it was both touching and friendly. In fact, when I heard "You may kiss the bride," part of me wished it was a little longer.

During the reception, Lawrence was mentioned quite a few times. Everyone was impressed by his service and his character. Even my male friends told me this was one of the first times they enjoyed the ceremony portion of a wedding.

Though there's so much more to say about the great service rendered by Lawrence, I will stop here by saying that I wholehearted recommend Lawrence with utmost confidence.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/01/2013

A few weeks before my daughters wedding we found out our officiant was unable to perform the ceremony due to medical reasons. The wedding was scheduled for June 1st, one of the most popular days of the year. We were in a pinch and had to find someone fast. We called several pastors but they were already booked, however one recommended Low Norris to us. I called him and explained the situation. Even though he lived about 80 miles away and his wife was due to have a baby around the time of the wedding, he kindly agreed to perform the ceremony. He took the time to get to know my daughter and her fiancé. During the ceremony he told their story so perfectly that guests thought he was a personal friend. Low was professional, genuine, friendly, and personable. He offered advice during the rehearsal that made the ceremony and pictures perfect. As it turned out Low was one of the best parts of the whole day!!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Chanelle N. · Married on 06/01/2013

WOW! Where to even begin!! I couldn't have dreamed of anything better! Low was by far the best decision we made for our wedding! He put so much effort into catering to our needs and making sure everything was prefect on our special day! He went to great lengths to REALLY personalize the ceremony!!!!

I have already recommended him to several of my close friends!!! If you are reading this and thinking about having Low be apart of your wedding... CALL HIM!!! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • W

Will · Married on 04/21/2013

Pastor Low offers an extremely personable service. Low took the time to get to know me and my wife. We were both very happy with the service he provided. Low was fantastic on the wedding day and really helped the flow of the wedding get started, his input was very helpful and you can tell he has a lot of experience. I Definitely recommend Pastor Low!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Kathleen · Married on 10/19/2012

Pastor Low officiated our wedding this last October. We were referred to him by a family friend. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to guide us through the steps of emotionally getting ready to be married. We loved how he wanted to meet us multiple times prior to the ceremony to get to know us and discuss what to expect as we take this journey towards becoming a married couple. During the ceremony Pastor Low discussed the romantic details of how we met, what we love about each other, and even talked about our precious French bulldog, Meatball. He was funny, personable, and his speech was well thought out. Even after the ceremony our guests all said Pastor Low had a natural gift for public speaking and did such a wonderful job. Our special thanks goes to Pastor Low for making our big day memorable, personal, and extraordinary.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Chris · Married on 10/19/2012

Pastor Low was our officiant for our wedding back on 10-19-12 and could not have asked for a better experience. He takes the time to get to know you and takes a great deal of pride in his work. Some of our guests said his ceremony was there favorite part. I have recommended him to some of my friends who are recently engaged. I would highly recommend Pastor Low.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Glenda · Married on 08/31/2012

Our experience with Low as the officiant at my daughter's wedding was exemplary. He made everyone feel important, was responsive to our needs and helped make our day special. We were impressed with his professionalism and willingness to exceed our expectations. I would recommend his participation in your wedding without hesitation.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jenny · Married on 08/31/2012

Working with Pastor Low was a pleasure. He made the process go very smoothly and helped us at each step of our engagement. He listened to what we wanted, met us at Starbucks with his iPad, and provided us with a lot of advice that we still use today.

He was calm under pressure and went above and beyond his call of duty by calming my husband and I, advising us, and suggesting wonderful ideas to us. The ceremony would not have been the same without him. He incorporated exactly what we wanted, was professional, on time, and was warm and genuine. His rates were really reasonable. Beyond all of that, his warm smile and presence was just what we wanted on our wedding day and more than we could have asked for.

I highly recommend Pastor Low to anyone and everyone. He was present from beginning to end and we appreciate it so much! Thanks Again, Pastor Low!! God Bless You.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Tim · Married on 06/15/2010

Funny, professional, made the event truly stand out with his presentation. Lawrence, highlighted the couples love, and entertained us all without upstaging.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Pastor Low Norris made our 15 year anniversary renewal of vows a very special and memorable event. He even had wonderful ideas about how to involve our four children in the ceremony. He made this a very personable event for close family and friends.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Bryan · Married on 08/12/2009

Pastor Low did an amazing job making our renewing of vows a celebration for the entire family and our friends. All 4 of our kids were involved and felt the excitement for my wife and I. He added so much personality to the evening and even got the attendees involved giving everyone an opportunity to share in the moment. I was humbled by his committment to reach into our 15 years of marriage and his ability to bring some of our stories to life. Thumbs up to go with the 5 stars!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Dina · Married on 05/27/2016

I believe that everything happens for a reason. There was a reason why we ended up cancelling our destination wedding in Mexico, and decided to get married in LA instead. With three months to plan, finding a wedding officiant was a big one! I did a little bit of research on the internet, and Pastor Low was who I picked. And thank-goodness! He was wonderful. I reached out to him with less than two months to go, and thankfully, he had our day open! My then-fiancé and I met up with Pastor Low shortly afterward, where we spent about two hours just talking and getting to know each other. Even though I grew up in a Baptist home, my husband did not grow up with any sort of religious beliefs. I wanted God to still be a part of our ceremony, but not in a sense where non-believers would be turned off by it during the ceremony. Pastor Low was able to incorporate our beliefs and faith in such a way, that it was more of our story, intertwined with what God already says in his Word. It was pretty great. He was able to seamlessly tie everything in together and deliver a great story, whom everyone enjoyed listening to. We actually had some wedding guests who thought that Pastor Low was someone close that we knew and has asked to conduct the ceremony! He was that good! He put our guests at ease with his way in speaking and praying. We could not have asked for anyone better :)

Sent on 07/12/2016

Marvin · Married on 05/01/2015

My wife and I were greatly blessed to have Pastor Low for our wedding. We were looking for a pastor who would spend time getting to know us and our story, and more than that wanted premarital counseling. Pastor Low was very accommodating, meeting us in our home or at whatever other locations worked out for him and us.

The actual ceremony was perfect, and his message was clearly written just for us, incorporated themes of our story and the life lessons we had discussed in counseling. I would recommend Pastor Low without the slightest reservation for anyone looking for a personal ceremony, especially with his preceding counseling sessions.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Daniel D. · Married on 05/19/2019

Our experience was great.

Ceremony was done incredibly well. Perfect mix of romance and laughter. He took the time to get to know us, before the ceremony, to create an amazing speech. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

I loved every minute. I have to say I'm really glad we got the extra few sessions together. I cant wait to keep in touch and see all that is in store for you two. Your family is very special.