Wedding Pastor Nashville Reviews

Wedding Pastor Nashville 7
  • Jeff

Jeff Kolodkin · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Funny and Sentimental

Pastor Low brought the perfect mix of humor and passion to our ceremony that encapsulated who we were as a couple. We felt a personal connection through the entire process, which included pre-marital counseling, despite not being located in the same city as Pastor Low. My wife and I felt very comfortable seeking advice and using him a resource. I highly recommend Pastor Low for your wedding if you are looking for a personal touch.

Sent on 11/04/2019
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 8

Nancy · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing ceremony

Pastor Low is simply the best. He made us feel comfortable from the very start and ensured us that his priority was to make our day the best. Our ceremony consisted of tears, smiles and overall laughter....because of Pastor Low. He crafted our story perfectly and it couldn’t have been better. We kept hearing great compliments about him all throughout the night. Thank you again, Pastor Low! And for sharing our special day (9/29/19) with us!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 9

Molly Verink · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Wedding Officiant!

Highly Recommended! Low was a wonderful wedding officiant for our small intimate wedding. He was very personal and made us feel comfortable from day one. The ceremony was very well done and he made it both about us and God, and also added in some humor! We could not say enough good things about him. We had several comments from friends and family after the wedding expressing their love of the ceremony. Thank you Low for everything and for standing through the heat with us :)

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Peyton

Peyton Horkins · Married on 09/27/2019

Far exceeded expectations

So glad to choose Low as our officiant.. we did the premarital counseling which was very helpful. Low has an incredible attention to detail and we both couldn’t have been happier with our experience.. highly recommended

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

the whole day was beautiful. I enjoyed that extra time with you during the coaching process. You guys have an incredible future ahead of you. Thank you for choosing me.
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 09/21/2019

Personalized Ceremony

When my husband and I began the hunt for our officiant our priority was finding someone who was willing to take the time to get to know us and deliver a personalized ceremony. Man did Pastor Low deliver. He was both funny and sentimental, and downright engaging. I cannot tell you how many of our wedding guests commented on our "amazing ceremony." You never hear people say that.

We also did pre-marital coaching with Pastor Low, which I would highly recommend! He was helpful and insightful. But he didn't instruct us, he helped us figure out how to work together and figure out what is best for our own relationship. Best of all, we now have a lifelong friend in Pastor Low if we need advice in the future.

If you're searching for a dynamic officiant to make your ceremony extra special and wow your guests, do yourself a favor and hire Pastor Low!

Sent on 10/13/2019
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 10
  • Haley

Karen · Married on 08/03/2019

Rain or Shine Pastor

Pastor Lawrence Norris was the best! We had to move the ceremony from outside to inside and he didn't miss a beat. He kept the guests engaged and his sense of humor made everything run smoothly. As a Mother of the Bride, it's great to know that you can count on your pastor to be flexible no matter what happens. We would highly recommend Pastor Lawrence!

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

What a day. Had to be one of my most memorable weddings ever. Rained put 10 minutes in and a 150 people scampering for cover. Then a fun reset indoors. Im so glad I was able to be there with your families for this special day.
  • Constance

Constance Kramer · Married on 08/03/2019

Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT.

He personalized it to our personalities. Guests at the wedding thought that he had known us for years. He took the bible reading we chose and tailored the message directly to us. He was fun but understood we considered the wedding a covenant with God. This was something we chose for the ceremony. He left it up to us to add God to our ceremony so anyone looking for a non-judgmental and detail oriented pastor would do well to choose him. He helped us make the day and ceremony exactly what we had envisioned. I would highly recommend. My day thanks to him was perfect.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 11

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

You guys are too cute. yes both of you. I knew it would be a good time working with you but I really felt part of your family after it was all said and done. I'll look forward to running into you guys someday around town.

J Perkins · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazzzzzzzing!!!

Pastor "Low" Norris is absolutely amazing. He listened to us and tailored our wedding service to our personalities. We laughed, we cried, and we felt genuine care throughout. It was a great experience from the first contact till after our marriage. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thanks Janeesa. It was a blast getting to know you guys during this process. I love that we are in the same town.

Bracee Allen Dobson · Married on 06/14/2019

“He made our ceremony”

Wow! I am not one to take the time to write reviews but he did such a great job I had to. He was an awesome officiant and did so much more for us the day of! He wrangled the groomsmen together and gave them a thoughtful speech before. He personalized the ceremony to our personalities and love story. Friends and family have came to us saying what a great job he did.

We are 2 hours from Nashville so we had to comb through and find a great officiant. We spoke on the phone, face timed for an hour, and knew he was the perfect person to wed us. The ceremony was tailored to us, it was not the same pre-scripted wording you hear at every wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 12

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Ill never forget the smiles on both of your faces as you came down the aisle. Such an honor to be trusted with your big day. Thanks again for letting me be involved.

Sandy · Married on 06/02/2019

Magical Experience!

Lowe was an AMAZING Pastor for our wedding! He got to know us and told the story of "us" so beautifully! All of our guest were able to walk through our dating, engagement, then wedding through Lowe! One of our groomsmen passed out during the ceremony, Lowe did not miss a beat! I'm so thankful we chose Lowe to be our Pastor! 10 of 10! Would recommend Lowe to anyone getting married!

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Sandy that was an incredible day. To watch your families rally together was inspiring. I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for choosing me.

Alex · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Low was absolutely amazing from the first time we spoke. When we met, I could tell that he was very genuine, which made us feel comfortable with him. He wanted to get our backstory and little tidbits about ourselves so that he could understand who we were. At the ceremony, you would think he had known us for years. He brought laughs and tears and was the perfect fit. We had so many compliments about how wonderful he was and couldn’t be happier! He made our big moment super special and we can’t thank him enough.

Bethany · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect Ceremony, Thanks to Low!

Pastor Low was great to work with, from start to finish. He took time to sit with us and really learn our story and personalities, not just surface-level, so that he could lead an authentic ceremony. He knows how to perfectly blend humor and sentiment. We had several guests tell us afterwards that it was one of the best ceremonies they had seen. I would highly recommend Low!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

What a day. You guys were so calm and ready to soak all of it in. I love that you got to enjoy every moment. I know I did. Two great people with an incredibly bright future.
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome Ceremony

Pastor Low was exactly what my wife and I were looking for in an officiant. He took the time to get to know us on a personal level, as well as our story, which made the ceremony very special. He did a fantastic job, he asked us exactly what we wanted and for how long (20 minutes) and he was on point with both. Most everyone assumed he was our Pastor after seeing the way he interacted with us and told our story. We met him the day of the wedding since we were out of state and I felt like I had known him for years. Just one of those people. I would've payed twice as much for the same service. I'm sure there are other good Pastors in the Nashville area, but I would be surprised if someone could officiate a wedding better than Pastor Low.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thanks Adam. You guys had an amazing crew and that open air barn was amazing. I'm so glad we crossed paths.

Sara Marshall · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Ceremony

I could not have imagined a more heartfelt, honest ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful. Pastor Low took the time to get to know myself and my husband over several video calls as we were not living in the area at the time. He listened to our love story and relayed it so well in our ceremony. Our guests all commented on how authentic, easy going and genuine the whole ceremony was. We could not have had a better Pastor and a better memory of our special day!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy H. · Married on 05/05/2019

Absolutely Magical Day

Pastor Low was absolutely amazing! He had a way of knowing exactly what to say. We are certain it was a God thing the way it worked out for him to officiate at our vow renewal.

We HIGHLY recommend him!!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2019

Low makes sure it's YOUR wedding day!

Pastor Low takes pride in making sure your day is representative of you both as a couple. Immediately after meeting him it had felt like we'd known him for years, and our guests thought we had too! We even had a couple friend there who hired him right after our wedding. I wish we had hired him for our pre-marital counseling!

Wedding Pastor Nashville 13
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 14

Devin Puckett · Married on 03/31/2019

Very Professional and easy to work with

My wife and I were hard pressed with time and reached out to Low. He was very quick and responsive and answered all our questions right away. We did a video chat online to get to know each other more and really hit it off. We live in Indiana but got married in Nashville. He was very personal and easy to talk to. He made our wedding ceremony seem as if we had all known one another for years. My wife and I received many compliments from family and friends. Overall Low is a great guy that truly enjoys helping people make their wedding day special. Highley recommended!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 15

Carlyn · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent Experience

We elected to go through 3 Pre Marital Coaching sessions with Low prior to him officiating our wedding. We truly enjoyed our experience with Low and he left us with advice and counsel that will carry us through the course of our marriage. We had so many people commenting how genuine and one of a kind our wedding ceremony was. Truly a joy to spend time with Low. Hire him, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Khanh · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceeded Expectations

My wife and I recently got married in Nashville as our destination wedding. We were extremely nervous finding an officiant who was licensed in Davidson County since we did not know anyone. We found Pastor Lowe online and we were thoroughly impressed. From the beginning, he took the time to get to know us and our story. He was very accommodating in regards to incorporating God and certain bible readings as part of our ceremony. He was available if we had any questions. On the day of our ceremony, we could not have been happier. Our guests were complimentary of him and thought Pastor Lowe knew us for a long time. I highly recommend him without any hesitation.

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Thanks Khanh. I loved meeting you guys and had a blast with all your friends and family. I so appreciate how you and Kelly put your hearts on the line and made each other your priorities! Let’s keep in touch.

Christopher Chaffin · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding pastor

He was amazing to work with and the ceremony was so amazing. Low really made are wedding the most special day of our lives and I highly recommend him.

Wedding Pastor Nashville 16
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 17
  • W

Wayne Hoffman · Married on 10/27/2018

Mr Hoffman

This man had the entire audience believing he had known us for years. Absolutely professional and cordial at the same time. We received many compliments on our choice of pastor and were very fortunate to have found him. Was able to set the mood and tone for the event with ease.

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect service

Low was amazing. He took the time to get to know us. Everyone I talked to at the wedding complimented how good the ceremony was and that they thought we have known him for years.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lora · Married on 10/26/2018

Minister for our wedding

My husband and I were hesitant to hire someone who didn't know us to perform our ceremony, yet we didn't know anyone who we wanted to do it, as we are not very religious and do not belong to a church. From our very first meeting, I knew that Low would be exactly what we were looking for. He created a ceremony so perfectly fit to us, that after the ceremony, multiple people asked us if he was one of our childhood ministers. The premarital counseling sessions were very helpful and we learned so much. Low helped us keep calm and focus on what was important on our wedding day. I felt confident that the ceremony would run smoothly knowing he was there. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to perform the ceremony. He even has checked in on my husband and I in our first year of marriage to see how we are.

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 18

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

We spent quite some time researching Officiants for our wedding, as it was somewhat difficult with our wedding being held in a different state. We reached out to Pastor Low and after just 1 conversation, we knew he would be the perfect fit for our special day. Pastor Low made such efforts to really get to know us and incorporate our story into the ceremony. He was always available leading up to the wedding to answer any questions or concerns we had. Our guests loved the ceremony, with many stating it was by far the best wedding they had attended. Many guests thought we had know him for years!! I recommend Pastor Low to any and all couples without hesitation!!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic! Highly Recommend!

Fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a better outcome than what we got with Pastor Norris. He personalized the ceremony. There were tears and laughter and he told our story perfectly. Thank you! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 19
    Wedding Pastor Nashville 20

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

You guys were fun. I love how fearless you guys are in your adventures and your relationship. How crazy is it that I live so close to your parents? I love them. I look forward to staying connected with you guys. Congratulations.