Wedding Pastor Nashville Reviews

129 | Murfreesboro, TN

129 Reviews for Wedding Pastor Nashville

• Tess

Tess C · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Best Officiant in Nashville!

Low absolutely went above and beyond for our wedding. He got to know us and our story in the most perfect way and delivered above and beyond on our wedding day. He was extremely flexible when we had to reschedule due to COVID and when it rained 15 minutes before the ceremony! He made time to pray with the groomsmen/groom and bridesmaids/bride separately before the service AND spent some extra time pre-ceremony getting to know the father of the bride. The service he put together for us had the best humor and heartfelt moments and represented us perfectly. Low made such a great impression on our family and friends (from the religious to not-so) and they could not stop talking about how perfect the ceremony was. One of the BRIGHTEST parts of our day. We will forever remember Low and our PERFECT ceremony.

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Wow. Im really moved by your account of the day. I know that this whole year was filled with adjustments and for you guys to have to move your ceremony location right before start time was a major adjustment for you all. That front porch though will now live in infamy with your ceremony being one of the most endearing events to ever happen on those steps. I can honestly say Ive never seen so many rainbows at a wedding ceremony in my life!!! thanks for the kind words.
  • Sophie

Sophie Clark · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Pastor Lowe - amazing officiant

We got married in January 2020, and although we knew we wanted our ceremony to be low-key and intimate, we didn't really have much direction or guidance to give Pastor Lowe, besides we wanted the ceremony to 'feel' like us, and he totally delivered!!

To this day my mum (my family flew over from the UK) raves about how he structured the ceremony, and how he created just the right mix of humour, gratitude, and intimacy for our small ceremony (18 people). I was especially happy because he got the mix of us wanting a slightly religious service with us also being more informal as a couple.

A big bonus: he also got to know us before the big day which did wonders for my nerves - he was super responsive over text, told us exactly what to expect, and before the ceremony itself he introduced himself to our families and even came to check on me while I was getting ready.

I was worried about making the right decision when it came to picking a Pastor, and I have absolutely ZERO regrets having chosen Pastor Lowe!! So grateful for him and his part in our service.

LONG STORY SHORT - CANNOT RECOMMEND HIM ENOUGH! He played a key part in making our ceremony feel very 'us', which is exactly what we wanted!!

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

That part about your mom really got to me. I know that was a long trip for your family and your brothers just adore you. Im so glad it was so well received. I still remember our first meeting at Starbucks. good times!

elizabeth · Getting married on 03/27/2021

Beyond amazing!

Low was amazing! He was very thorough with his ceremony. We talked to him several times prior to our ceremony, he took lots of notes and asked questions about our relationship to really personalize our ceremony. He drove over an hour to our location and really just made our ceremony so perfect. I cannot recommend Pastor Low Norris enough!

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

The family property was amazing. And that Storm!! crazy lightning and thunder. But it didn't rattle you guys at all. I love that about you two.

Hayden Saenz · Married on 11/12/2020

The best ceremony we could’ve ever imagined

One of the most special parts of our wedding was our ceremony with Low. Most ceremonies we had been to in the past either felt forced or distant, so when we saw Low perform the ceremony at one of our best friends wedding- we knew we had to have him! He was so accommodating and even made the trip to Miami to marry us. He made the ceremony so personal and special that everyone at our ceremony thought he had known us forever. Low will forever be a special part of our story and a great friend. He’s even marrying another one of our best friends next year!

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Cant believe that all happened earlier this year. Seems like a decade ago! Best wedding trip ever. The way your family embraced me was really special and I know our families will be crossing paths in the near future. Im so grateful I ge two be part of your story!

Chris · Married on 11/11/2020

Smooth and helpful

Low was extremely helpful through our process, he made something that can be nerve racking very calming. We were guided all the way through. I would recommend him every time.

Grace Diekemper · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Officiant

We highly recommend hiring Pastor Low for your ceremony. He takes the time to really get to know you as a couple and does an amazing job translating that into the perfect ceremony. My family could not stop raving about him. We told him we wanted our ceremony to be meaningful/sentimental, but with some lighthearted/funny moments thrown in, and he found that perfect balance. Truly couldn’t have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

I seriously thought I was trespassing as I drove up to that amazing property. I know it was not plan A but it sure was a great plan B. Personally I loved the extra time with all your family. Your nieces were a crack up and your nephew did great especially for his age. Im glad it worked out so well. lets keep in touch.

Ben Cuomo · Married on 10/17/2020

Pastor Low is great!

Pastor Low was great, he made us both feel really comfortable and took a great amount of time getting to know us. He had a very good blend of religious and not religious which is what we were aiming for.

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian Stephens · Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn't Have Asked for A Better Pastor!

My fiance and I had recently moved to Tennessee when we got engaged, so we didn't have a well-established relationship with any local churches or officiants, but we knew that we didn't want "just anyone" to marry us. When we initially started looking for a wedding pastor, I sent out a handful of inquiries through WeddingWire. I asked about each pastor's process, style, and personal approach because I wanted to be sure that this person would take the time to get to know us as a couple and build a ceremony that spoke to our relationship. I got a lot of lackluster responses, some simply stating "I'm available" or "My process is that I'll get to know you" (ok...how?). Low was the only person that 1) didn't respond via WeddingWire chat - he took the time to call me, and 2) he thoroughly explained his process from start to finish, assuring us that he would build a ceremony that matched our personalities, our love story, and our religious preferences.

We spent a handful hours over the following months talking with Low (highly recommend the marriage coaching sessions!) and he was great about accommodating our busy schedules. When our wedding plans changed due to COVID, he totally rolled with the punches and assured as that no matter what, it would be perfect.

When it came time for our big day, Low absolutely nailed it. The ceremony was just the right length of time, he built it around our relationship and who we are as people, and it had the perfect mix of funny/prayerful/heartfelt moments. And even more impressively, Low helped manage the event flow and ensured that everything went smoothly. He "briefed" me and my dad before we walked down aisle, helping calm our nerves, and channeled such positive energy all around. So many of our guests made comments at the reception about how great our pastor was and we couldn't be happier that he was part of our special day.

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Im still amazed at how the weather broke and you guys found that perfect nook with the skyline behind us. Well done. I enjoyed getting to know you guys and im confident that we will be keeping in touch. Congrats.
  • Mike

Mike Maslowski · Married on 10/02/2020

Highly recommended!

My (now) wife and I were not going to be stopped by this pandemic any longer and planned a wedding in under 2 weeks. Obviously, there were hurdles to getting this done, like securing a venue but also finding someone amazing to officiate the wedding in time. We honestly felt that God led us well in this part of our journey after having a video conference with Low. He is charismatic, really took the time to get to know our story, our good and bad moments, and then wove that together into a ceremony that brought tears to nearly everyone in attendance. It definitely is one of those situations where you get to know someone in a short amount of time but are left feeling like you’ve known them for years. You will not be disappointed - he’s the real deal. Genuine, honest, and will be your biggest fan throughout your day of matrimony.

Sent on 11/14/2020

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

You guys are amazing. Im so glad you found me for your ceremony and trusted me to tell your story the way it deserved to be told. Im a huge fan of you guys.

Tasia Parker · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing!!❤️

Low made our wedding day so special! The distance between us was quite large so we did a Zoom interview for him to get to know us and our love story. Our ceremony was perfect! He put our story together beautifully. We had compliments all night of how incredible he did and how he made it so personalized. We would 10/10 recommend him! 🥰

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

It was great spending that day with you guys. Your friends and family were fun to get to know and I loved how much raw emotion there was by so many people.
  • Jeff

Jeff Kolodkin · Married on 09/09/2020

Funny and Sentimental

Pastor Low brought the perfect mix of humor and passion to our ceremony that encapsulated who we were as a couple. We felt a personal connection through the entire process, which included pre-marital counseling, despite not being located in the same city as Pastor Low. My wife and I felt very comfortable seeking advice and using him a resource. I highly recommend Pastor Low for your wedding if you are looking for a personal touch.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Emily

Emily Allen · Married on 08/08/2020

Intimate Ceremony

Would highly recommend!! 10/10

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Ive driven by your venue several times since August and it puts a smile on my face every time. It was such an honor to stand with you guys. I know your wedding plans changed during 2020 but from what I saw you, Kalob and all the friends and family is what made that day amazing. Lets keep in touch.
  • Cassidy

Cassidy Barrett · Married on 08/07/2020

Wedding Officiant-Low Norris

Low was amazing. Originally I wanted someone you I personally knew to marry my husband and I. After having them cancel on me with a month to go, to say I was freaking out a little would be an understatement. A friend recommended Low and from the first conversation with him I knew he was going to be great. He really has a talent and passion for this.

• Anna

Anna Smith · Married on 08/01/2020

A perfect fit!

My husband and I have a similar story to most 2020 bride and grooms... the unexpected change of plans...do we wait...do we change our entire wedding plan? We ultimately decided we did not want to wait, so what was supposed to be a downtown Nashville wedding, turned into a backyard wedding at my families lake house. Though it was not the original plan, it ended up being the perfect plan. Low was willing to drive over an hour to our new venue sight. He got there early, he mingled with our family and friends to really connect on a personal level. That meant a lot to both of our families.

A couple of weeks before our wedding he sat down with us and asked us a lot of questions, some harder than others, but it really helped us open up and let him see who we were as people and who we were together. I was bringing two children into this marriage and Low did an amazing job incorporating them and making them feel a part of the ceremony and a part of our story. The ceremony was personal, heartfelt and exactly what we wanted. I would recommend Low to anyone planning a wedding, big or small!

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

I still cant get over that lake house backyard venue. SOOO GOOOD! I had a blast too. I loved seeing your kids mingle with their people and the emotion that your son had after the ceremony was so heartwarming. Thanks for letting me spend time with your family and be involved in your big day!
  • Miranda

Miranda Palazzolo · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing and accommodating!!

He was so great and help me with our wedding as we had to cancel our original wedding due to Covid and get a loved, and he was so wonderful making the event so special and working with us as plans ever changed.

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

you guys rocked it. So cool and calm. I loved that extra time with your families there at the bridge building. im sure after all the adjustments of 2020 that your looking forward to some predictable days in 2021. Lets keep in touch.

Daniel · Married on 01/25/2020

Pastor Lowe - great guy

Pastor Lowe really helped us get everything in order for the wedding. We contacted him about a month before so he really didn’t have all that much time. He made everything super simple, and he did an amazing job. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Dustin

Dustin Ferris · Married on 12/10/2019

Pastor Low was exceptional!

We interviewed about a half dozen pastors in person and settled on Pastor Low after just the first phone call. His demeanor and personality were exactly what we were looking for. We met twice and conversed over the phone a couple of times so that expectations were set and Low could get our story. Then day of the wedding Low was fantastic and we received a ton of compliments from our guests. Thanks, Pastor Low!

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

You are entirely welcome. I loved hearing your story and being able to tell it for all your friends and family to be inspired by. And that venue was so nice. Ill never forget your groomsman gifts. such a great idea.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/07/2019

Hire This Pastor!

When TN passed a new law about getting ordained online, it through a wrench in our plans to have a friend marry us. Pastor Low was willing to work with us and our situation and let our friend be apart of marrying us. He took the time to learn about us and he worked so well with our friend. We received so many compliments about Pastor Low. We are so happy he was apart of our special day!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/02/2019

Unforgettable ceremony!

At first I was nervous about finding an officiant online for our wedding ceremony, thinking it might be robotic and impersonal but our experience was the exact opposite! He calmed our nerves initially by thoroughly answering any and every wedding and marriage question we threw his way. He took the time to know us via FaceTime (we aren't local to middle TN) and truly captured our personalities and relationship during our ceremony. In the past year since our wedding, one of the most common things my friends and family compliment was how amazing our ceremony was. He was able to get to know us so well in such a short amount of time that everyone figured he had known us as a couple for years! 10/10 would recommend, because he will make your ceremony perfect and unforgettable!

Sent on 11/21/2020

Jacqueline Searcy · Married on 11/01/2019

Lo was excellent to work with!

We found Lo via google searching and decided to set up a time to meet and get to know him. He was so easy to talk to, with a great sense of humor, and very knowledgeable. We knew immediately we wanted to work with him to officiate our wedding. We decided to meet with him a few more times and utilize his marital coaching, which was (and still is) so unbelievably helpful. On the wedding day, he helped us run through a practice run in the morning, and crushed it during the ceremony! His words were meaningful, personal, and engaging. He made our wedding day perfect and I cannot recommend him enough! Thanks Lo!

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

very kind words. I can still remember our meeting at the diner/malt shop in Nolensville. you guys were both so laid back and I knew that you didn't want some elaborate stuffy ceremony. So to see how it all came together on a very brisk outdoor wedding next to that beautiful barn, really made me excited for you. I had some great conversations with your friends and family members. And now I get to see all your off the grid adventures in the Tacoma via IG.

Aimee Balcarcel · Married on 10/19/2019

AMAZING personal funny

Amazing experience made us feel so comfortable and did the perfect blend of religious and love as requested. Came to my bridal suit and said a prayer with me before walking down the aisle which was so personal and comforting

Wedding Pastor Nashville's reply:

Ill never forget how Corey kept looking up at your room from the venue. Then to see him look at you as you made your way around the corner. That spot at the Opryland hotel is forever yours.
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 10/18/2019

Very personal experience

We loved Pastor Low for our wedding. We wanted an intimate and personal experience and we hadn’t yet found a pastor as my husband just moved to Nashville. We met with Pastor Low for roughly two hours weeks before the wedding. It felt as if we were meeting an old friend. He got to know us each on a personal level as well as getting to know our story.

The wedding guests thought he knew us forever. I’ve had many of them comment on how awesome the ceremony was and many even said it was their favorite part of our special day. Thank you, Pastor Low!

We highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Nancy · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing ceremony

Pastor Low is simply the best. He made us feel comfortable from the very start and ensured us that his priority was to make our day the best. Our ceremony consisted of tears, smiles and overall laughter....because of Pastor Low. He crafted our story perfectly and it couldn’t have been better. We kept hearing great compliments about him all throughout the night. Thank you again, Pastor Low! And for sharing our special day (9/29/19) with us!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Molly Verink · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Wedding Officiant!

Highly Recommended! Low was a wonderful wedding officiant for our small intimate wedding. He was very personal and made us feel comfortable from day one. The ceremony was very well done and he made it both about us and God, and also added in some humor! We could not say enough good things about him. We had several comments from friends and family after the wedding expressing their love of the ceremony. Thank you Low for everything and for standing through the heat with us :)

Sent on 10/06/2019