wedding paros Reviews

wedding paros 6
wedding paros 7

Robert Turcano · Married on 06/28/2019

Making our day Special

Giorgia and Giannis personalized every aspect of our special day. They helped with the documents and helped put everything together with a special touch. We are forever grateful for their help and support

• Dorothy

Dorothy Landis · Married on 06/28/2019

Great experience

Ms. Georgia and her group were amazing. We had a very small wedding yet they treated us just as wonderful as a big wedding. They did everything they promised and made everything so easy for us. We believe hiring them is a must especially if you are from another country. We were impressed with their professionalism yet how kind and down to earth they were. Thank you Ms. Georgia and Mr. Yannis and group. We were more than happy with everything you did and how well you followed through on every detail!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 06/27/2019

A dream come true !

We got married on June 27th 2019 and Georgia, Yiannis and all the team not only succeeded in their work but they made our dream come true and even more. We completely trusted them from A to Z and only came to Paros once, a year before our wedding, sometimes being far away and abroad can cause stress as you never know what to expect but with them everything went stress free and smooth. They gave us a large choice of options, always being honest, fair and straightforward. They answered some hundreds of emails and WhatsApp we sent them, they spent hours with us on skype always with a smile on their faces. They respected our budget, they understood our style and our needs for the wedding. On the D day they were with us, these people are not only great professionals but nice, kind hearted warm people and we can only recommend them to anyone who wants to get married on this beautiful Island of Paros. Thank you Georgia and Yiannis for giving us the most beautiful day of our lives, and for following us on this amazing journey that was our wedding ! Pam & Arnaud

• Lizzie

Lizzie White · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing start to finish!

Thanks to Georgia and Yiannis who are an incredible couple who made our wedding a magical experience. We are so happy we chose Wedding Paros they are a great team who went over and far above for our needs. If only we could do it all again!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Marc Baroncini · Married on 06/08/2019

A wonderful wedding!

We spent 2 years preparing for our wedding with Georgia and her team. The result was beautiful, perfectly in line with what we wanted. The villa chosen with Georgia was beautiful, the decor and the meal were perfect, the DJ had all our friends dancing until late. Our guests and we were delighted with this wonderful evening.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    wedding paros 8
    wedding paros 9
    wedding paros 10

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded our expectations

My husband and I used Wedding Paros to plan our wedding in Naoussa for 80 people. Though we live in Chicago, Georgia and Yiannis made the experience incredibly smooth and planned every aspect of our beautiful day. They are helpful and honest during the planning process and were able to help guide us when we were unsure of decisions. The wedding exceeded our expectations and we were blown away by how gorgeous every little detail was thought through. We felt like a guest and were able to enjoy the party with all our friends and family!

Memy & Powell · Married on 10/06/2018

Great company with the best professionalism

WeddingParos is great group of prosfessionists high skilled and very helpful along ALL the wedding path.
    All was perfect during the wedding, people were very nice and also the communication was perfect.
    All the suppliers were perfect and well coordinated by the WP.
    Also during some inconveniences the answer was fast and perfect.
    We highly reccomend WeddingParos to all the people who wants to be sure to have a PERFECT wedding on the island without any worries.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Matt

Matt Vargas · Married on 09/25/2018

Thank You, Georgia and Yannis.

First of all, if you’ve decided to get married in Greece, good for you! Speaking for my (new) wife, I think we’d agree that this is one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. It’s something we’d talked about for a long time (way before we were ever engaged) and once we committed to it, everything fell into place. At the risk of sounding bubbly and/or cliché, it was everything we’d imagined and more. Planning a wedding overseas has its challenges, of course, but if you’re willing to embrace these, go with the flow of Greek life and culture (and possibly deal with last minute changes) I promise you, it will be entirely worth it.

If you’re not familiar with Greece or planning a major life event overseas, you will certainly need guidance, and we would highly recommend Georgia and Yannis to be your guides. Georgia and Yannis are beautiful people who absolutely love what they do. Every interaction my wife and I had with them (mostly over Skype and then eventually in person) was filled with positivity and warmth. It was a pleasure to plan with them the whole way.

We began by having half hour Skype sessions with Georgia and Yannis every few weeks or so while also emailing in between. We had decided to get married on their home island of Paros, a place which is nothing short of magical. My wife had been there a few years before, and she knew if we got married in Greece, Paros would be the place. As locals, Georgia and Yannis are obviously very familiar with all of the offerings of Paros and they always presented us with several options and price ranges for whatever we needed: hotels, wedding venues, photographers, DJs, and wedding decorations, just to name a few. Greece is a relatively small place so Georgia and Yannis knew all of the wedding vendors we worked with very well, and this made us comfortable with their suggestions. We especially liked working with Thanos, our photographer, and Christos, our DJ from Wedding Republic.

I will say that about a month before the wedding we had an issue with our venue, but Georgia and Yannis were right on top of it and presented us with new options as soon as this happened. I can’t stress enough how on top of it they were. The place we wound having our wedding at was absolutely perfect, but just to be sure, when we first arrived in Paros, Georgia and Yannis picked us up and took us to the venue to make sure we were okay with everything.

It’s been about 3 months since we got married and, sometimes, we still can’t believe it happened. If you can embrace the process, stay positive and trust Georgia and Yannis, you will be very happy that you did. They are wonderful people and their love for planning weddings and working with couples shines all throughout the weddings they produce.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Maria and George · Married on 09/08/2018

As the parents of the bride, all that is left for us to say is a big thank you to Georgia, Yiannis and all their team for an unforgettable wedding for our children. Although there were over 200 guests, every detail was executed perfectly, and every single one of those guests left Paros with indelible, happy memories of a joyous occasion!
    Maria and George Komodikis

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Irini

Irini Komodikis · Married on 09/08/2018

Unrelenting partners in an unforgettable wedding experience

Georgia, Giannis, and team could not have been more lovely and flexible throughout our wedding planning process. As a lifelong visitor of Paros, I was very clear on what I wanted for our wedding. The WeddingParos team not only managed to execute our vision with perfection, but they also pleasantly surprised us along the way with their creativity and attention to detail. They are extremely well-respected on the island and this regard from their network and their overall resilience allowed for them to design and produce the wedding (and party!) of our dreams. We're so grateful to Georgia and Giannis for playing such a pivotal role during the most memorable time in our lives!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Eleni · Married on 09/06/2018

Georgia and Yiannis and the team at Wedding Paros were amazing from day one! They responded to our countless emails and requests for Skype calls in great time. Yiannis guided us through the documents collection process, always going above and beyond to help us. The location they picked for the ceremony was perfect, and although we had found the reception venue before we found Wedding Paros, they quickly and efficiently took over the management of that also. We loved the decoration concept that they came up with - it was exactly what we envisaged, simple and elegant and they worked well within our budget. They are lovely people who cannot do enough for you - during our wedding they even helped guests who had car issues! I would highly recommend Wedding Paros - our wedding was more than we could have dreamed and we couldn't have done it without Georgia & Yiannis!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    wedding paros 11
    wedding paros 12
    wedding paros 13
    wedding paros 14

lebard · Married on 08/25/2018

Georgia and Yiannis planned our 300 guests, 3 day-long wedding on the island of Antiparos in August 2018. We relied on them for everything and it was all perfect.
    Food, drinks, logistics, the church, finding a catholic priest... and of course the party ! (parties...) with great music, sound system and DJ. Their team was absolutely dedicated to us, we loved working with their decorator Zana who COMPLETELY understood everything we wanted, their florist Nikitas who was sensitive, creative and extremely delicate in his proposals and realisations for the wedding, and of course Christos who handled all music, DJ, sound and lights. The baker Mr Aliprantis made a beautiful wedding cake, my mom even drove over to him before she left the island to thank him as it was exactly what we wanted and it was delicious.
    From my first phone call with Georgia, I knew we were a match that would work - she is sweet, hospitable, dedicated to her work and one can see she loves what she does ! She always says what she thinks and even when we have ideas that are not feasable, she finds a way to do it. For example, we absolutely wanted a catholic wedding on Antiparos where there are no Catholic churches. So she found a way to rent a ferry boat to pick up all the guests in Antiparos, bring them to the chuch in Paros and take them back to Antiparos ! All the logistics of the wedding were done in time, and especially the whole event fit in our budget per guest.
    Georgia spent one year liaising with us by email, whatsapp and skype, and we never, ever felt alone. She would answer my craziest questions on whatsapp at 2 in the morning the week before the wedding when I was freaking out, and made everything seem perfectly smooth for me on the wedding day.

Thanks to Georgia, Yiannis and their team, our dream wedding came true, and Georgia will stay in my heart forever as a good friend !

PS - most of our guests told us honestly that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended

Sent on 09/10/2018
    wedding paros 15
    wedding paros 16
    wedding paros 17
    wedding paros 18
    wedding paros 19

Billy · Married on 07/14/2018

I cannot put into words how amazing the whole team at Wedding Paros is. Georgia and Yianni did an amazing job planning our wedding and are even more amazing people who went above and beyond to ensure that everything about our wedding was perfect. From the day we hired them the communication and professionalism was top notch. They were always available when we needed them and we could always count on them to ease our minds whenever we had concerns. It has been two months since our wedding and we still hear everyday from guests that were there and others who saw pictures and heard stories, about how awesome our wedding was. Thank you so much to everyone at Wedding Paros!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Marianna · Married on 07/14/2018

We cannot put into words how grateful we are to have had Georgia, Yianni and the entire Wedding Paros team by our side, supporting us as we went through the process of planning our wedding.

Georgia and Yianni made our vision come true and helped plan the most amazing wedding. We had a three-day event on the beautiful island of Paros and as many have told us since, it was as if each event was a wedding on its own. Statements like these exemplify how meticulously planned and wonderful executed each event was thanks to Georgia, Yianni and their team.

Despite the fact that we live in Boston and Georgia and Yianni live in Paros, it never felt like we were too far apart. Throughout the year long process of planning, Georgia and Yianna were always available whenever it was convenient for us regardless of if it was late in Greece due to the time change. They were extremely professional and constantly communicated to keep us updated throughout process whether it be through Skype, phone calls or text messages.

Georgia and Yianni were extremely organized and resourceful. There were several obstacles that we faced in planning the wedding and each time they came through with a well thought out solution that worked out perfectly. They had plenty of beautiful options when it came to decorations and if there was something that we wanted and they didn't have it in their inventory, they went out of their way to make sure they got it for us.

Not only were Georgia and Yianni the most amazing wedding planners, but they were also wonderful, kind hearted people with a beautiful family. They made us feel as if they had known us their entire life. We will never forget this and we will always stay in touch with them and consider them great friends.

From the bottom of hearts we want to thank you both of you for everything you did for us in planning our wedding. We cannot wait to come back to Paros and see you all again soon!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    wedding paros 26
    wedding paros 27
    wedding paros 28

Kate · Married on 07/05/2018

Georgia and her team are the absolute best! Georgia made every single vision we had for our wedding a reality. She made the planning process so EASY!! Planning a wedding abroad can seem impossible but she took control of everything and made the process fun and painless. Her warmth and positivity are contagious too. Her and her husband are an absolute delight to work with and I would recommend them to EVERYONE getting married in Paros. The island is absolute magic! HIRE WEDDING PAROS and you will not regret it!! Thank you Georgia for everything!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Effie · Married on 06/30/2018

On June 30, 2018, my dream wedding took place in Naousa, Paros. The religious wedding ceremony took place at the church of Agio Nikolao, and the dinner, reception, and party took place at Sigi Ikthios/Salty Bar. That dream wedding was made possible because of WeddingParos, and I will be forever grateful to them for organizing and planning such an amazing event. Words cannot express what a truly remarkable job they did. I worked with Georgia and Yianni and their team for about 8 months to plan every detail of our wedding day, and the communication was flawless. In those 8 months, Georgia managed to both understand my personality and style preferences as well as anticipate and know exactly what I would like in terms of food, decor, and overall style. I admit that going into the wedding planning process, I was incredibly concerned about pulling off my dream wedding since I would have to plan everything from abroad (I live in Boston). I realized that I would need to have help from a wedding/event planner, so I started doing some research. My husband and I already knew we wanted to get married in Paros because it's our favorite island in Greece, and it's also where my husband proposed to me in September 2017, so it holds a special place in our hearts. After researching wedding and event planners in Paros and after reading countless reviews and looking through many blogs, I decided to reach out to WeddingParos. After an initial conversation with Georgia and Yianni, I knew that I had to hire them. They were so friendly and professional that I was immediately drawn to them. I can say now with absolute certainty that hiring them was one of the best decisions I ever made. (Please read our full review in the images below! Parts 1, 2, an 3 of our review can be found in the photo section here.)

Sent on 08/07/2018
    wedding paros 33
    wedding paros 34
    wedding paros 35

Dimitra · Married on 06/23/2018

There are really no words that can describe on how happy we were with the service Wedding Paros provided for our wedding. Wedding Paros is efficient, professional, incredible and Wedding Paros represent great customer service who strive to make our wedding vision come true. Georgia and Giannis are truly amazing! From our first Skype call, to our first meeting on the island and even the day of the wedding and after the wedding, they made sure everything was going well and ensuring we were happy. Their compassion and work ethic portrayed proudly and we are extremely grateful to have them plan our wedding. They made everything stress free and exciting! We knew the moment we had Georgia and Giannis in our lives, we were going to be fine. We trusted them fully to bring our vision and wedding to life and they exceeded our expectations. Their experience and skills in wedding planning and great personality brought us comfort and knowing what a fantastic job they did the day of, we couldn’t be more proud of them. Thank you Georgia and Gianni and the entire Wedding Paros team, our endless gratitude will always be appreciated and cherished as we look back on our wedding day! Dimitra & Hussein

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • F

Fred · Married on 05/11/2018

Wedding Paros is the greatest wedding planner for make your dream come true.
    So lovely people, professional, helpful, smart, brillant...
    Thank you again Georgia and Yiannis, we love you.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    wedding paros 36
    wedding paros 37
    wedding paros 38

Kiriaki · Married on 09/02/2017

To our dear Georgia,
    We cannot say thank you enough to you and Giannis and the entire Wedding Paros team. It truly was the wedding of our dreams!! From the moment we spoke on skype we instantly felt a connection with u and knew we were in good hands. When we met in paros we felt as if we had know u for years with ur kind, generous and heartfelt welcome. The wedding was beautiful and everyone had an amazing time! All ur recommendations from the dj, photographer, venue, hairdresser etc, etc were exactly what we asked for. The decorations were breathtaking and u took my vision and brought it to life! Even with the last minute changes u and ur team handled it like professionals and took care of everything and made sure I was stress free. We are so grateful to have chosen u because not only were u our wedding planner but we walk away knowing we have made life long friends. We wish u much success in the future and we will visit u every time we are in paros!! Thank you for a fantastic wedding!! It was a night to remember!! Xoxo Sandy & Pete Aka Kiriakis & Panagiotis (lol)

Sent on 09/20/2017

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

Wedding Paros, what can we say?! We never considered getting married abroad, it just never crossed our minds. Until we went on holiday to Paros in 2016. We fell in love with the island. We started playing with the idea and felt this would be a perfect location for the intimate wedding we both wanted. But we were worried about the logistics and knowing we didn't have time to go back and forth to plan the wedding abroad. We got introduced to a few wedding planners but we had an instant connection with Georgia and Giannis. Our idea was now becoming a reality. We can't thank wedding Paros enough for all the hand holding throughout the past year of planning our magical and fairy tale wedding, from my donkey entrance to helping a greek children's charity when we chose our Favors (bombonnaires)..they helped us achieve a chic, romantic, classy wedding steeped in tradition. It was just perfect. We look back at the memories we made every day. Having the team behind us made the day stress free. Wedding Paros rocked in bringing everything together, patience, care and their professional attitude shone!
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We miss speaking to you :) x

Sent on 09/26/2017
    wedding paros 39
    wedding paros 40
    wedding paros 41
    wedding paros 42
    wedding paros 43
    wedding paros 44

Syntia · Married on 07/15/2017

Where do ​we even start? There are a thousand of things to talk about.

We are so lucky that ​we had ​​Georgia & Yiannis' help ​throughout this whole process. They have been a saving grace​!​ ​We are so confident that the team​ is going to be spectacularly successful​ for years to come​. Beyond our professional relationship, they have been such ​amazing friend​s​. There were so many times they kept ​us sane and stress free!​

​We just want to say a HUGE thank​ you to​ ​the whole team, one by one, for all that they did for ​our ​unforgettable ​wedding​ day​.​​ ​I​t was so comforting to know that we were in good hands.​ ​Not only did they get our vision perfectly, but they were there the whole day and night to make sure everything was spot on.​

We cannot imagine working with anyone else and ​we ​are ​so happy that we had WeddingParos ​profesional ​​coordination​.​ We ​HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Chrysanthi · Married on 07/01/2017

We had the wedding of our dreams and it was all thanks to Georgia and Yiannis! From the beginning, they spent the time to get to know us and our preferences as well as keeping our budget in mind. They kept us on track and had frequent skype meeting when needed to answer questions promptly. Both Georgia and Yiannis are caring, kind and passionate and these qualities shined the night of the wedding. When we got to Paros they took time out of their busy schedules to show us the monastery and venue and walk us through the final details. Everything became a reality on our wedding night and we cannot thank Georgia and Yiannis enough for making our dreams come true. We definitely recommend them for your special day. If we could give them 6 stars, we would!

-Chrysanthi & Marios

Sent on 07/29/2017

Josefina · Married on 06/22/2017

Georgia and her team were always by our side during the planning of our wedding. They always came with great ideas and suggestions and made our lives a lot easier during the year we planned together with them. They made us feel safe and calm even though we had a lot to do they guided us thorugh the whole process. During our wedding day they took such great care of us and we could just relax and fully enjoy the wedding. We had the wedding of our dream and a lot of it is thanks to Wedding Paros!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • I

Ismène · Married on 06/17/2017

Georgia and her team are absolute angels ; they made our dream come true ; our wedding in Paros was perfect, beyond expectations !
    They are absolute professionals, on every topic (amazing venue, trustworthy vendors, beautiful decoration, efficient timeline...), and make everything possible to meet with your expectations, and succeed in !
    They do not impose anything : they are 100% listening to organize your customized wedding, 100% matching with your requests, with your dream.
    Moreover, they are so nice, so friendly, so lovely ! For such an important, intimate event, it is a must that you feel at ease , that you trust your wedding planner. With Georgia, Yannis and their team, you will feel cared, you will feel loved and you will feel so relax.
    Do not hesitate even 1 second ! WeddingParos is THE team you need for an unforgettable wedding.. for you and for your guest !!!

Georgia, Yannis, we have no words to thank you for your amazing support. You will always be in our hearts.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Despoina · Married on 06/10/2017

We had an amazing experience preparing and enjoying our special day with Wedding Paros.

Georgia and Giannis are the most warm and inviting of all people and trully passionate about what they do. Planning the wedding with them was incredibly hassle-free, they took care of a myriad of minute details saving us tons of time and effort. From the venue and the church, to the menu and the decoration, Georgia and Giannis drove the process in a caring and professional manner. Especially regarding the decoration, Georgia was brimming with ideas and yet listening carefully to our preferences, resulting in a remarkable setup. Giannis guided us through the labyrinth of Greek/French/British bureaucracy and helped us immensely with paperwork. They even catered all our last minute guest list changes!

The day of the wedding everything was flawlessly organised allowing us and our friends to simply enjoy the day. The decoration was truly exceptional, like a piece of art, elegant and lightweight, perfectly blending with the scenery. The food was plentiful and delicious, the music was carefully tailored to our tastes and the DJ did a fantastic job accommodating a very diverse audience. The ceremony took place in a gorgeous chapel by the sea and with a picturesque shipyard in the background. Paros is a beautiful island and with the WP guidance we found a stunning place for the party, a stonebuilt venue next to a sandy beach with pine trees, close to the church. Thanks to Georgia's excellent recommendations I had a marvellous hairdo, nails and makeup. The entire evening and night flowed effortlessly up until sunrise, when Giannis made sure that all 20 of our remaining guests and ourselves would be driven back to the hotels.

I could not recommend Georgia and Giannis more; all our guests praised the perfect and wonderful organisation. We are so grateful to them for lovingly delivering the perfect wedding for us. I wish them to create fond memories for many more couples!

Sent on 07/09/2017