Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott Reviews

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 5
Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 6
Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 7

Alex · Getting married on 11/14/2019

Great service, Scott has experience and go out of his way to make sure you have a wonderful time. Everything went very smooth.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Renee Gorman · Married on 08/31/2019

Amaing and easy!

We had an amazing excprience with Rev. Scott. Not only was he patient, but he was very supportive and listened to all the things that we wanted and were important to us. Highly recomend. He will make your life so easy!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Emmanuel Obas · Married on 08/10/2019

Our Experience with Rev. Scott

I would recommend Rev. Scott as the officiant only not to include the Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. Rev. Scott was very helpful when there was no one available to turn to before the wedding ceremony. He was exceptionally kind with great understanding of the moment that brought a lot of stress for us when the wedding ceremony was delayed for about two hours.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Keri · Married on 06/28/2019

Highly Recommend

THANK YOU Reverend Scott! Very easy going and to the point and was able to come up with creative ideas that fit us as a couple. I am so grateful and thankful he was apart of my wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 8
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 9
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 10

Anthony · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Event true blessing

Rev Scott made my wife’s and I event a true fairly tail. He is so well prepared that we had to worry about nothing.

Thank you Rev. SCOTT

Sent on 06/05/2019

Matt C · Married on 04/27/2019

Rev. Scott is the Best!

We can’t say enough good things about Reverend Scott and are still getting compliments on our ceremony! He is very easy to talk to, picked the perfect passage for our ceremony and was just easy and a pleasure to deal with! He is genuine, attentive and calming, we are beyond happy we were lucky enough to have Rev Scott be a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Sheri Griffin · Married on 04/04/2019

Wonderful experience!

Rev Scott performed a lovely and relaxed beach wedding ceremony. It was very personal and meaningful, and he has an easy, peaceful demeanor. It was perfect!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 11
  • ASHLEY

ASHLEY · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect ceremony with Rev. Scott

We are so happy to have had Rev. Scott marry us. He kept in touch with us over the months and as the day got closer and was very receptive to what we wanted and assured us everything would be great. He was fantastic! I did not have to stress or worry about anything!! Highly recommend his officiant service. Thank you Rev. Scott!! God bless

Sent on 02/24/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Made the best day ever even better!

Trying to find an officiant was the scariest for us because we are both catholic, but since we were getting married outdoors, it wasn’t possible. I trusted the amazing reviews that reverend Scott had and had many nice conversations and emails (he is excellent with communication- much better than I was lol) and so I glad I trusted those feelings and words of others. He planned with us to make it our personal ceremony and he just made our day that much more special. He handled everything before and after. We already have an approved marriage license with county- he’s that good! If I could give more stars I would have! Thanks again Reverend Scott!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Beth

Beth Middendorf · Married on 03/22/2019

Rev. Scott Exceeds Expectations!!

My fiancé (at the time) and I were planning a destination wedding in Jupiter, Florida. After conducting online research for officiants in the area, we chose Rev. Scott primarily for the passion he displayed in a posted video of him officiating another couple’s ceremony. His well-designed and informative website revealed experience, professionalism, exceptional reviews, organization, and personalization. Those last two characteristics were especially important to me, because I am a Type-A person. 👍

A month before the ceremony, we had a phone consultation with Rev. Scott. Even though he clearly has more experience with ceremony design than me 😉, I was pleasantly surprised by his humble response to my proposed ceremony script. It was evident he wanted to do what would make us happy. He suggested tweaks and offered ideas based on his experiences, but he did not pressure us to do anything. We ended up using each of his ideas, because we knew they indeed would enhance the ceremony. The fact that we consulted with him for one hour revealed his patience and care. Because he truly wanted us to be comfortable with him as our officiant, he encouraged us to email him with any future questions. Then he reached out via email the week of the wedding to see if we had any questions or concerns.

The day of the wedding, Rev. Scott arrived at the venue 30 minutes early to introduce himself to our parents and to review their roles in the ceremony. He also conversed with our other guests. Fifteen minutes before the ceremony, we met with him for a final runthrough of the plan. Not surprisingly, he perfectly officiated the ceremony! Afterwards, he gave us a beautiful card and framed certificate. The day after the wedding, he emailed a personalized note with congratulations and well wishes.

Undoubtedly, Rev. Scott was willing to do whatever it took to ensure we were happy with his service. What exceeded our expectations, however, was his genuine care about our story and our happiness. 🥰

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 12
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 13
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 14

Ella Harris-Evans · Married on 03/22/2019

Special & Priceless

Rev. Scott did an excellent job in assisting with the wedding ceremony to ensure it goes smoothly. Our wedding was perfect; considering we didn't have time for a rehearsal. Thanks again Rev. Scott my husband & I are grateful you were the officiant for our wedding.
    God Bless,
    Mr. & Mrs. Evans

Sent on 04/02/2019

Lexi Savarese · Married on 02/02/2019

Do it again in a heartbeat

We loved Rev. Scott. From the day I first spoke to him live, down to our goodbyes at the ceremony. He was beyond professional and had such an amazing presentation/personality for our ceremony. The way that he really got to know us as a couple as well as relate our love story to beautiful scriptures/readings was so perfect. His timing was perfect and his understanding for love was exactly what we needed. Thanks for making our day so memorable and special, Rev. Scott.

Sent on 02/16/2019

J Young · Married on 01/25/2019

Highly Recommend Rev. Scott

Mark and I could not have had a better officiant to marry us than Rev. Scott. He is not only extremely professional but very kind, warm, with a keen sense of humor. Add to that, he has a knack of putting you to ease on what is typically a nerve wracking time. He was fun and engaging and wrote wonderful vows that were so meaningful to us! I would highly recommend Rev Scott.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Alex · Married on 01/17/2019

The best day of our Life

It was a great ceremony! Rev. Scott did it the way we dreamed too! Thank you very much again and again and again.....

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 15
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 16

Katherine Roberts · Married on 01/12/2019

Outstanding!

Outstanding! Rev. Scott, we can not thank you enough. A month later and we still continue to get compliments about your service, especially the kind gesture of including our children and dog in our wedding ceremony. You brought your kind heart, professionalism, sense of humor, and years of expertise to the table when you performed our ceremony, and you made it truly a moment that we and our families will not forget. Kat & Bill

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Janice

Janice Mooney · Married on 12/17/2018

Rev. Scott is amazing!

Rev. Scott rescued us from a court-house wedding. He responded to my S.O.S. immediately, allowing us to wed in a lovely garden with him officiating. He was professional, considerate, and...just amazing!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Lifavi · Married on 11/09/2018

Danielle and Brian's Wedding

Rev. Scott went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and ready for our wedding! He was super informative, extremely kind, and very easy-going. You could tell he really cared about us as individuals and he did an awesome job customizing the ceremony! He was easy to communicate with and completely professional! I would 110% recommend him to anyone looking for a perfect ceremony!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Sarah Vitulli · Married on 11/04/2018

Rev. Scott was the best!

Reverand Scott was excellent. He was kind, professional, and so fun and easy to work with in crafting the perfect and most meaningful ceremony! He was warm and helped put me at ease:) I would highly recommend Reverend Scott.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Sandro Marcel Herrera · Married on 10/27/2018

A Perfect Day

Reverend Scott made us feel at home from minute one on the phone and when our wedding was over, he was a friend. Rev. Scott takes it seriously and personally - he really cared to make sure we were ok with everything, with special attention to my Wife. And he was sincere.

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfect Ceremony

Rev. Scott was phenomenal!!! My husband and I could not have asked for a better officient. Scott took the time to really get to know who we were as individuals and as a couple. Additionally, Rev. Scott customized our ceremony to incorporate little things we say to each other through out our years together. That gave it a very personal feel. Thank you again Rev. Scott! You made our ceremony everything we dreamed of and more!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

We're so happy that you're so happy! It was our pleasure to create and perform the perfect marriage ceremony for your wedding day. Rev. Scott is our most requested non-denominational minister, as he truly cares about his clients as if they are his own family. We wish you both a lifetime of good health, love, peace, and happiness! -Wedding Officiants of Florida

Peggy Morgan · Married on 10/19/2018

The best man for the job

He was absolutely fantastic!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Reverend Scott did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. During the planning process he was very informative and made sure he created a ceremony that accommodated everything we wanted and how we wanted it. I started having a panic attack shortly before the ceremony and he was able to give me a little pep-talk that calmed me down and brought me back to the present moment. For someone who had never met me or my husband in person, he did a great job conveying our love story to our guests. Thank you Reverend Scott for being a part of this monumental time in our life-long journey together.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Susan · Married on 09/14/2018

Reverend a Scott was the very best, professional ,prompt and a lovely ceremony, I highly recommend him ,we were extremely pleased with the service .

Sent on 09/27/2018

Guy · Married on 08/18/2018

Rev Scott, has a very sincere and spiritual way that he conducted our wedding ceremony. We felt that his words and acts where meant for us and that he truly spoke from his heart. The celtic knot tie was a very special addition to our ceremony. Two Thumbs way up!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott 17

Allyson · Married on 08/06/2018

It was great working with Rev. Scott. We were looking for a simple but heartfelt ceremony and that's exactly what he delivered. It was a great day!

Sent on 08/12/2018