Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott Reviews

72 | Jupiter, FL

72 Reviews for Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott

Paul Hick · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Reverend Scott - Perfect!

Reverend Scott was a life saver for our December wedding. From initial phone conversations to detailing out the timeline of the ceremony, Reverend Scott was amazing in all areas. His openness and ability to provide different options for the ceremony, from more Spiritual to Religious, was a great relief and our guests loved it. I definitely recommend Reverend Scott as an officiant for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Paul and Camila. Rev. Scott is one of our most dedicated officiants who is dedicated to performing the best memorable ceremonies for his couples. We're glad he made your special day even more memorable. Wishing you the best always from the entire team at Wedding Officiants of Florida.
  • Jim

Jim Vandervliet · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The Best Experience Ever!!!!!!!!

Rev Scott is fantastic and we are so glad to have him perform our ceremony. We felt so comfortable from the first time we spoke, thru the entire process, and the ceremony. He truly made our day so special. We recommend every couple contact Rev Scott before selecting another officiant. Natalya & Jim

Sent on 10/28/2019

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Jim and Natalya, thank you for your kind words about Rev. Scott. We're glad that he made your ceremony perfect for your both. Love, happiness, and good health to you both always!

Angela Trevi · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Thank you for turning a potential disastrous situation into the best day of our lives. Just three weeks before our wedding day, our original officiant cancelled on us. We were in a panic and didn't know what to do. We then found Rev. Scott at Wedding Officiants of Florida, and in only 8 days advance notice he created our perfect ceremony. Courteous, calming, funny, and so easy to talk with. Hands down he was the best. Thank you.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Thank you for your kind words about us. Although most clients book our services many months in advance, we're happy that it worked out that we were available to celebrate the ceremony for you. On behalf of Rev. Scott and our entire team, we wish you a healthy, happy, and loving married life together.

Chrissy · Getting married on 12/03/2020

An Amazing Experience led by a Truly Amazing Reverend Scott!!!!

My wife and I planned our small, intimate, outdoor marriage ceremony at the very last minute. We reached out to Wedding Officiants of Florida, and from the moment we first communicated with Reverend Scott, we knew that he was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony! Throughout the short timeline that we had to communicate with Reverend Scott and plan our ceremony, he was nothing but tremendously gracious and thoughtful, reaching out to us numerous times, adjusting his schedule to be able to communicate with us, and exhibiting incredible flexibility and understanding as we made several changes and tweaks to the ceremony. He is so well-versed in different faith traditions and cultural aspects of marriage and wedding ceremonies, as well as really being in tune with and providing the sort of pastoral support that might be needed in order to expertly craft a ceremony and navigate the different stressors that might arise. All along our journey with Reverend Scott, even up to and including the day of our ceremony, he helped to bring us a peacefulness and calm reassurance and helped us to be able to maintain our focus on the sacredness of the ceremony and each other during the marriage itself. Reverend Scott is a gentle leader who has shown us nothing but the utmost professionalism, and whom we truly find to have been a blessing in our lives and for our marriage ceremony. We would highly recommend Reverend Scott for couples from all walks of life seeking a wise and wonderful officiant to work with them and help to make their wedding or marriage planning and ceremony a most beautiful, personal, and amazing experience!!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Camila · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Just what we needed!

Even though we only spoke with Rev. Scott a few times by phone, and shortly before the ceremony began, that is all we needed! He has a way of making you feel very at ease with the situation and he always has answers to any questions that you could possibly have regarding weddings and get married in general.

His execution during the ceremony was exceptional with no hesitations whatsoever. I really wouldn’t feel right recommending anyone else to do a wedding. He is simply the best!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Your kind words are greatly appreciated. It was our pleasure to celebrate your wedding day with you. Wishing you and Drew all the best always!
  • Marina

Marina Terrizzi · Married on 03/22/2020

Best reverend ever!

Reverend Scott completely exceeded mine and my husband's expectations for our wedding!
    Let's start with a little back story...
    We had our wedding booked for Sunday, March 22, 2020. We contacted Reverend Scott about 3 months prior to the wedding to see if he was available and would be a good fit for us. He scheduled a phone call with me almost immediately after receiving my initial email and was extremely thorough in explaining what services and packages he offered. Right off the bat, he seemed very wholesome and personable and I knew my mind was already made up to use him as our officiant.
    He responded to each and every email I sent him promptly and we scheduled another phone call to go over specific ceremony details 1 month before the wedding. During that phone call, it came up that we had to put our cat (a family pet of 18 years) down earlier that day. Not even a week later, I received a beautiful card in the mail from Reverend Scott offering his prayers and condolences for the loss we experienced. The card brought tears to my eyes. I had only spoken to this man twice in my life and I already felt like he truly cared about us!
    Fast forward to 1 week before our wedding date... our plans started to unravel due to all of the COVID19 craziness. I contacted Rev. Scott just to see if he was still willing and comfortable with performing our ceremony (I was hearing nightmares left and right about wedding vendors canceling on close friends of mine). Reverend Scott called me within the hour and promised me that he would marry us on March 22, 2020 - NO MATTER WHAT.
    Our plans completely unraveled from there, we postponed the reception, our venue was shut down two days before the ceremony was supposed to happen. We switched ceremony locations a total of three times in two days. All Reverend Scott said was to tell him where to show up and what time the ceremony was happening, and that he would absolutely be there. He called me a couple more times the last few days before the wedding just to reassure me, calm me down, and discuss a few minor details.
    Sure enough, come wedding day, he was there - earlier than he said he would be - and he performed an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Christian ceremony in my parents back yard.
    He stayed after for pictures with us and even gave us something that we will both cherish forever.
    Needless to say, Reverend Scott went above and beyond for our wedding. My husband and I are beyond grateful and we will be recommending him to absolutely everyone we know who is getting married. We will forever remember what an amazing Reverend we had for our wedding and we plan on using his services again for a longer ceremony/reception once all of the COVID19 panic blows over.
    Thank you, Reverend Scott, for being a one-of-a-kind Reverend and officiant. We truly appreciate everything you have done for us!
    God Bless,
    The Yankees

Sent on 03/29/2020

Jeanette Fosnaught · Married on 02/14/2020

Best wedding Officiant in Florida

Reverend Scott was very responsive and helpful right from the start! He spent time getting to know us and he made great recommendations for our wedding day. He made sure the event was planned and that everything went smoothly. We highly recommend him for your special event. He is a kind, respectful and a professional Reverend. We were blessed to have him as our wedding Officiant.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jeanette. I'm so glad that I was able to make it a perfect day for you and Jason. Wishing you love and happiness always! Rev. Scott & Wedding Officiants of Florida

Brittany · Married on 02/01/2020

Better than I could’ve imagined

I can’t say enough good things about Rev. Scott. I had absolutely no worries or jitters into our big day. He made us feel 100% comfortable and spoke like he truly knew us and our love. I would not recommend anyone but Rev. Scott. All of our family and friends just loved his ceremony and sermon. Again, I can’t say enough good things about him. He made us cry, laugh and be closer to God.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words Brittany and Chandler. I truly enjoyed celebrating your wedding day with you both, and it is my hopes that you will be blessed with much love and happiness in your married life together! Wishing you the best always.
  • emsfsu

Erica Smith · Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent Communication and Support

Reverend Scott was such a wonderful choice to officiate our wedding. His communication was beyond excellent and we felt supported throughout the entire process. His experience shines through his suggestions for vows, readings, and poems. We truly feel blessed to have had such a great partner for our ceremony.

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Julia

Julia Hurley · Married on 01/11/2020

A Beautiful, Memorable Ceremony

Rev. Scott was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! From the planning, to the big day, he made everything seamless. He worked with us to create a lovely, spiritual based ceremony that included both elements of the traditional vows we wanted as well as some personalized aspects that were meaningful and special to us. When we met for our rehearsal, Rev. Scott was reassuring and helped us all find our marks, which made for a flawless ceremony the following day. Many of our guests spoke positively about his warm, friendly manner. We were truly blessed that he was our officiant and highly recommend him for your special day!

Thank you truly!
    - The Wolfes

Sent on 02/18/2020

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words Mr. & Mrs. Wolfe! Rev. Scott was delighted to work with you and your family in creating a perfect ceremony for you. We wish you a lifetime of love and blessings on your journey together as husband and wife!

Jennifer Slimak · Married on 01/04/2020

Perfection!

Rev Scott gave us the exact ceremony we expected. He was very professional, organized, and made us feel very relaxed. We could not have had it go any better! He went above and beyond! Highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for your kind words. Rev. Scott has an amazing way to make people feel comfortable, and he truly cares so much about making the ceremony perfect for each couple. We're happy to hear that you had such an exemplary experience. Wishing you a lifetime of good health, love, and happiness always!

Daniel P Rossner · Married on 12/07/2019

Would highly recommend

Reverend Scott was fantastic. He made the process very smooth. He took the time to get to know us and customize his service to suit our needs and include all of our requests.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Connie and Dan. We're glad that your ceremony was exactly what you wanted. Wishing you the best always!

Connie Chyle · Married on 12/07/2019

Rev. Scott is a spectacular officiant!

What a wonderful experience. Rev Scott is so pleasant and even though we had not known each other prior, Rev Scott felt like a family friend. He is very responsive, kind, and did such an amazing job officiating our wedding. Thank you Rev. Scott - you truly made our ceremony beyond special!!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Lena Congialdi · Married on 12/05/2019

Amazing! We would recommend Reverend Scott to anyone who would like to be married especially on the beach!

Reverend Scott was an amazing officiant to wed my fiance and I. Our immediate family joined us on the beach and it was so incredibly special. Reverend Scott was very observant and respectful to all of our wishes that we wanted to have relate everyone during our ceremony. Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words Lena. We are happy that Rev. Scott performed an outstanding ceremony for you! Wishing the best always from Wedding Officiants of Florida.

Devon Forsythe · Married on 11/16/2019

Best officiant in south Florida

Rev Scott completely took the stress out of our day. From planning the ceremony to just reassuring us that he had it handled and not to worry. Always answered every text and every email sent promptly. I couldn’t have imagined anyone else officiating my big day. Not only did we love him, our family and friends loved him and that speaks volumes: you won’t regret hiring him! Thanks again for everything

Sent on 11/25/2019

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Thank you for sharing your kind words about Rev. Scott. We are so happy to hear that he was so helpful and exceeded your expectations, and that you had a beautiful wedding ceremony. Wishing you all the best in your married life ahead!

Alex · Married on 11/14/2019

Great service, Scott has experience and go out of his way to make sure you have a wonderful time. Everything went very smooth.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Gabrielle Tawil · Married on 10/12/2019

He was wonderful, would highly recommend!

The best part of Rev. Scott was his willingness to help during the planning process and leading up to the big day . He went above and beyond to help with speakers and music for the ceremony which was not something he had to do! He worked directly with our venue coordinator to make everything as easy as it could be for us. He was wonderful, would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2019

• Joe

Joe Dipasquale · Married on 10/10/2019

Rev. Scott officiant recommendation/review

Rev. Scott is a must hire if you are need of an officiant... I'm a mister "know it all " and nobody can out do my ideas and thoughts. Once my mind is set, its set. Rev. Scotts experience and gentle approach enhanced my wedding day. He shared ideas in a suggestive way and had me looking at ideas I would have never thought of on my own. He has the ability to make your day exactly as you envision you day being. I wanted some religion but not to much out of respect to all beliefs and cultures. Rev. Scott understood and delivered a beautiful blessing to my marriage. I couldn't imagine using anyone else !!!! Nice Job Rev. Scott. Its a day I'll never forget and he was a great wing man for me and my bride.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Joe and Toni, it was my pleasure and honor to perform your wedding ceremony. Thank you for sharing such positive feedback. I'm very pleased that I was able to customize it to be exactly what you wanted on your special day. I know you will be sure to take care of each other always. Wishes for all the best to you both now and always!

Renee Gorman · Married on 08/31/2019

Amaing and easy!

We had an amazing excprience with Rev. Scott. Not only was he patient, but he was very supportive and listened to all the things that we wanted and were important to us. Highly recomend. He will make your life so easy!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Wedding Officiants of Florida - Rev. Scott's reply:

Thank you for your very kind words Renee. We are happy that Rev. Scott performed an outstanding ceremony for you! Wishing the best always from Wedding Officiants of Florida.

Emmanuel Obas · Married on 08/10/2019

Our Experience with Rev. Scott

I would recommend Rev. Scott as the officiant only not to include the Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. Rev. Scott was very helpful when there was no one available to turn to before the wedding ceremony. He was exceptionally kind with great understanding of the moment that brought a lot of stress for us when the wedding ceremony was delayed for about two hours.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Keri · Married on 06/28/2019

Highly Recommend

THANK YOU Reverend Scott! Very easy going and to the point and was able to come up with creative ideas that fit us as a couple. I am so grateful and thankful he was apart of my wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Anthony · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Event true blessing

Rev Scott made my wife’s and I event a true fairly tail. He is so well prepared that we had to worry about nothing.

Thank you Rev. SCOTT

Sent on 06/05/2019

Matt C · Married on 04/27/2019

Rev. Scott is the Best!

We can’t say enough good things about Reverend Scott and are still getting compliments on our ceremony! He is very easy to talk to, picked the perfect passage for our ceremony and was just easy and a pleasure to deal with! He is genuine, attentive and calming, we are beyond happy we were lucky enough to have Rev Scott be a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Sheri Griffin · Married on 04/04/2019

Wonderful experience!

Rev Scott performed a lovely and relaxed beach wedding ceremony. It was very personal and meaningful, and he has an easy, peaceful demeanor. It was perfect!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • ASHLEY

ASHLEY · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect ceremony with Rev. Scott

We are so happy to have had Rev. Scott marry us. He kept in touch with us over the months and as the day got closer and was very receptive to what we wanted and assured us everything would be great. He was fantastic! I did not have to stress or worry about anything!! Highly recommend his officiant service. Thank you Rev. Scott!! God bless

Sent on 02/24/2019