Lexington Kentucky Wedding Officiant Reviews

46 | Lexington, KY

46 Reviews for Lexington Kentucky Wedding Officiant

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Tiffany was so wonderful to work with and she did an amazing job officiating the wedding. She was extremely responsive to emails and very professional. Her services were a great value and I'm so glad we selected her to be a part of our day!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tracy · Married on 07/15/2017

Tiffany was the consummate professional! She not only managed the details of the wedding ceremony, she was able to roll with the punches (like the forgotten ribbons for our hand fasting section of the ceremony-- we used the ribbon from my bouquet and no one was the wiser) and improvise as needed. There are not enough kind words for her-- all I can say is warm and wonderful!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Chelsey · Married on 06/10/2017

We have had a fabulous experience working with Tiffany! She was always punctual for our meeting times, responded to my emails in a timely manner, and when my work schedule threw a kink in our plans she was able to Skype with us for premarital counseling instead of us having to reschedule. The premarital counseling made us feel even more prepared for the big day ahead, and all the effort she has put into our script for the wedding ceremony makes us feel like it's truly unique to our relationship. We would recommend Tiffany's services any day!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Tiffany was wonderful!! She always responded to my emails quickly and was very nice and professional. Would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Blair · Married on 10/15/2016

Tiffany was amazing! She was so responsive to our needs and input. She worked with us having two different religions and incorporated all the fine details we hoped for. She was so nice and friendly. She made a point to introduce herself to our families at the rehearsal dinner. She did a wonderful job, was very affordable, and I would highly recommend her to anyone! She made our wedding ceremony so special!

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 08/14/2016

Tiffany was wonderful in every aspect! When I went onto Wedding Wire, she was the first to respond, had great reviews, and we decided to choose her. We could not have made a better choice! She is organized, on task, personable, and very professional!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Taylor · Married on 08/05/2016

My wedding is coming up soon! And so far Tiffany has been absolutely wonderful! Very personable, and professional! I can't wait for her to help us celebrate Shawn and I's relationship!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/23/2016

Tiffany is the perfect person to help couples begin their lives together with joy, wisdom and compassion. She is organized, professional and solution-oriented. Her insights have been life-changing to me, and I will always be grateful to her for sharing her positive personality and warmth during such an important time.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Leanna · Married on 07/17/2016

Tiffany was amazing and a blessing to have at our event. Very helpful and informative. I would highly recommend her for your event.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2016

The weeding didn't start till an hour later and we forgot the marriage license at home so overall she waited like 3 hours she was awesome super flexible and just happy to be there with us 1000% recommendable

Sent on 07/11/2016

Pam · Married on 06/25/2016

Tiffany conducted a beautiful wedding ceremony for us. I was a little nervous walking down the aisle that I might forget the some of the words, except for “I do.” With Tiffany’s calming voice and expert guidance during our ceremony everything went very smoothly for both of us. Our wedding guests especially liked the Unity Sand presentation and said they had never seen this done before. I thanked them for the compliments and explained that our wedding officiant, Tiffany suggested this for our ceremony and thought it was a very unique way of showing our commitment to each other. Tiffany helped to make our wedding day so special in so many ways, I would highly recommend her as an officiant to anyone. Thanks, Pam.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Tiffany will be the best choice for your wedding. Do not look around anymore just choose her, she is the best officiant that you can find.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Tiffany did me and my wife's wedding she was very nice abs professional would diffently recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Tiffany has been beyond helpful in assisting us in finding just the right words for our wedding ceremony. She has worked with my schedule making this whole process very easy, and has always been prompt in replying to emails and phone calls. I cannot say enough good things about her! Highly reccommend!!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/12/2016

Tiffany was an amazing officiant for my husband and my wedding. We decided to do something small, personal, and nontraditional and hoped to find someone understanding of our requests as well as fit within a tight budget. We planned the entire thing in a matter of 2 weeks and Tiffany was able to meet with us within only a few days of first speaking. Even the day of our wedding, we both realized we hadn't exactly written our vows (it was a hectic week) and she was able to change our planned vows and still made them feel exactly like what we would have said to each other. I personally really appreciated that when we met with her to create our idea for the ceremony, she had physical vows to look over and helped us to find something that sounded sincere, youthful, and meaningful without major religious connections. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone in the Lexington and surrounding areas.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Lindsey · Married on 05/11/2013

Tiffany was very professional and punctual. Her ceremony was lovely and we had no complaints. Our photographer even commented she had been to multiple weddings and never heard such a beautiful wedding ceremony. We would definitely recommend her to others

Sent on 06/24/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/23/2017

Highly recommend Tiffany. She was communicative, articulate, and prompt to the wedding! We wrote the script but had her review it and she did a great job delivering it. Thx Tiffany!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Nissi · Married on 05/09/2017

Tiffany impressed us by her prompt responsiveness. It was a pleasure to work with some one who was so professional and pleasant. I would highly recommend Tiffany to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2017
  • User7209305 · 2+ years ago

Tiffany was a great officiant to have! She's very sweet and kind. When me and my now husband met with her at the beginning, we knew from the start that we chose the right officiant! She's willing to work with you to customize the wedding to how YOU want the ceremony to go.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Mary Kay · Married on 05/20/2017

4.2

Ms. Bryant was professional, yet personable. She was eager to work with me on my wedding ceremony. Ms. Bryant also offered great suggestions, making planning very easy. She kept in touch and up until the day of the wedding, making sure everything was as we wanted.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

3.4

Everything was fine

We wanted to keep the ceremony very simple and Tiffany delivered a very sweet, simple ceremony that I loved. That said, I really wish that we had all rehearsed together or at least walked through before the ceremony. My husband and I were standing too far apart because we were nervous and unsure. The officiant could have brought us closer together really easily with a few words, just a hand motion, or physically touching us to pull us in a little bit. I’m overall happy with our ceremony and don’t have much to complain about, but I’m not blown away either. It was just fine.

Sent on 06/10/2019