Wedding Officiant NC Reviews

52 Reviews for Wedding Officiant NC

• Erika

Erika W. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Covid elopment

We began looking into officiants for our outdoor elopement due to our wedding being postponed because of COVID. We were going to have a friend marry us but Linda made it way better than I expected! She tailored our ceremony to reflect us and our humor and made it last longer without using religious influence like we requested. We planned everything over FaceTime and email and it was very easy! I would absolutely recommend Linda for the future.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

Erika and Max married at sunset in a field of sunflowers. Guests sat on blankets dotting the field. Next year, they will have their large, formal affair. But it won’t be any more beautiful than this outdoor exchange of their hearts as the sun was going down.

Megan R. · Getting married on 08/15/2021

Such a professional!

Linda has been such a joy to work with! She personalized our ceremony by meeting with us last year and asking questions about who we were as a couple, & the result from last weekend's wedding was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I were also thrilled that she was able to reschedule after the pandemic hit us earlier this spring. We highly recommend using her as an officiant! Thank you so much, Linda!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

I repeated their own descriptive feelings about each other during the ring ceremony: “May your wedding ring ever remind you that you have a life companion who is both buddy and lover, a welcome cushion in the midst of life‘s harsher realities, a treasured companion to walk alongside you, a partner in crime, an ally who always has your back”. This was truly a friendship caught on fire.
  • Heather

Heather R. · Getting married on 06/06/2021

Rick Henry

Have spoken with and hired for our ceremony.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

Appreciative of the five star review but this date in my 2021 wedding calendar has not been reserved. Please contact me directly if you are interested in my services. Until then, this date is still open for other inquiries.
  • Jim

Jim G. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

She had more good ideas than we did.

A wedding for two young lovers near 80. With everything molded to suit our needs and interests.

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

One of the most lovely weddings I ever performed and attended! A winter wedding in age and season makes for the best and wisest bond of love!
  • Vanesa

Vanesa L. · Married on 03/27/2021

Rev. Linda is amazing

Rev. Linda married us on 03/27/2021. She was punctual and did the ceremony in English and Spanish which made our day very special. I highly recommend her as an officiant as the ceremony was beautiful!!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

It was a privilege to perform this wedding for Vanesa and Erick. And to weave the English and Spanish throughout the script so that everyone could understand. A lovely couple surrounded by wonderful family and friends!

Mariana · Married on 11/06/2020

Very flexible and professional.

Rev. Linda was very flexible and supportive; with very short notice she arranged all the details on time. She also did the ceremony in spanish, as per request, which was very important for us. I would recommend her services.

Sent on 11/14/2020

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

This was a lovely ceremony with two witnesses and a laptop to accommodate all the Zoom guests in Mexico. Next year, they plan to have a formal ceremony there but this COVID-19 “quickie” was stand-alone romantic as we watched the sun going down from the balcony and two hearts becoming one.
  • Marilen-Roger

Marilen B. · Married on 10/16/2020

Terrific job by Reverend Linda!

Linda was very flexible and put together a beautiful bilingual (English/Spanish) script for us, allowing us to edit as desired. Her options and suggestions for the script were extremely helpful. She was very respectful of our views, which was important to us. Linda did a great job adapting our original plan to a Zoom wedding format.
    Thanks to Linda, our ceremony went exactly as we had pictured it!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

There were three guests physically there but we felt the presence of national and international witnesses and saw their loving countenances on the zoom screen as Roger said his vows in English and Marilen said hers in Spanish. And when their microphones were unmuted as I presented them as husband and wife, their voices sent up a mighty roar of love and congratulations!
  • Kendra

Kendra E. · Married on 10/10/2020

We had such a positive experience using Linda as our officiant!

She went above and beyond to make our ceremony feel personal and reflective of us. I strongly recommend using her!

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

I love performing this outdoor wedding! Having the family participate made it especially poignant. The rain stopped just in time so even the weather cooperated!

Alexandria F. · Married on 10/10/2020

Friendly, Professional, and Thoughtful

Linda was a dream to work with. From beginning to end she was friendly, professional, and thoughtful. My husband and I decided we would not write our own vows. The only negative for that option is not knowing half of what will be said during the ceremony (although, I'm sure if we had asked, she would have sent it to us beforehand). However, with a few notes we had given her during our meeting, Linda created a STUNNING ceremony that we, and our guests loved. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone seeking a top notch officiant.

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

It was a beautiful and unique ceremony inspired by our first meeting together. Alex told me her mantra was “be like water“ when meeting Ahmed. Out of that one phrase came multiple depths of meaning. Both supplied me with other quotes they especially liked and the script unfolded from there.
  • Allison

Allison S. · Married on 10/02/2020

Linda is exceptional!

Linda was SO wonderful to work with! She’s professional, kind, warm, and timely. She works with your schedule and is flexible in meeting as often as the couple would like prior to the ceremony.

After getting to know us, she personalized and wrote the most beautiful piece for our ceremony that brought tears to peoples’ eyes. So many of our guests commented on how incredible the service was—all because of her! We highly recommend hiring Linda for your wedding—she’s amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

Poignant moments and funny stories in a vintage chapel. Eric now wears the wedding ring his father once gave his mother - a visual remembrance of his mother's love and the assurance of Allison’s love everywhere he goes.
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 07/11/2020

So happy to have found Linda!

We were so happy to find Linda to officiate our wedding! Since our original out of town wedding got cancelled due to Covid, we decided two and a half weeks before our original date to go ahead with a small local ceremony. Linda happily worked with us to help us bring together our last minute wedding ceremony. I was stressed from other wedding planning details, but after meeting virtually with Linda to plan our ceremony, I felt so much better. She was friendly and helpful in planning a ceremony that we had in mind. She offered great suggestions where we needed them and was also open to ideas that we had in mind. We appreciated how she listened to our story and included that in the ceremony since that is something we wanted. She also helped us think about details involving placing items for the ceremony since we didn't have a rehearsal. Our ceremony went beautifully and we are grateful for Linda's help!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

I was so impressed with this couple! Two strong individuals committing to a equal partnership, each promising to live up to their fullest potential while honoring their union and cherishing the loving nurture of the other. This will be an adventurous marriage!
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 09/28/2019

Thank you Linda!

Linda did a wonderful job officiating our wedding! She has a very warm personality and was a pleasure to work with. I loved the ceremony she wrote and appreciated that she worked with us to make sure all the details were just as we wanted. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

Chris and Renèe’s ceremony was a wonderful collaboration that reflected the couple’s values as well as including some family traditions. The wedding took place in a gorgeous garden setting.
  • amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2019

September Wedding - Spanish

Linda was such a pleasure to work with! She made the process personal and easy. We elected to have our ceremony in English AND in Spanish for my husbands side of the family. I received many complements on how unique Linda's ceremony was and it was very nice touch to include the Spanish. I HIGHLY recommend booking her for your wedding. She is very prompt with responding to emails, phone calls and texts. Also, she is VERY reasonably priced for the value that you are getting.
    Thanks again for making it so special!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

This wedding ceremony was made especially personal because of the couple’s vows - which went from cute day-to-day references that made you smile to the deep calling to the deep, as they shared their love for one another.

Jenna · Married on 06/29/2019

Flexible and Personalized

Linda was excellent in guiding us and helping us craft a ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. She was knowledgeable, kind and supportive. We were able to bounce ideas off of her, and she helped us get exactly what we wanted. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

This was a fun ceremony. The couple requested an international perspective of weddings so we included traditions from the southern Sudan to Scotland, ending with the Greek “money dance”. The couple enjoyed doing research, as well, and came up with a lovely Native American reading.
  • Christian

Christian S. · Married on 06/01/2019

outstanding service

Linda did an incredible job for my daughter's wedding. She worked with my daughter and her husband to be in designing a ceremony that was truly exceptional. As if that wasn't enough, during the ceremony itself, Linda's conducting mild manner created a perfect balance between solemnity and light-heartedness. I highly recommend Linda as I cannot imagine having a better officiant for such an important and special occasion!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

This was such a special wedding for me. I’ve been privileged to be in Allison‘s life since she was a teenager. Lots of chuckles as well as poignancy in the ceremony since being part of the family gave me insight into their particular brand of humor. The string trio (Kitty Stalberg: Save The Date music), the sylvan setting, and colorful diversity all made for an exquisite wedding.
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/04/2019

Warm, kind, and professional

Linda was incredible. At our first meeting to go over our ceremony details, she made us feel so comfortable and like she really wanted to get to know us and our story as a couple. This allowed her to write a ceremony that was unique to us, which was very important.
    I was amazed at her attention to detail. She went step by step, not missing a beat, of how our ceremony would play out. That's how our ceremony went. Intimate, seamless, and emotional. Her words were beautiful and she spoke directly to us as a couple.
    Linda is kind, warm, and her heart is full of gold, and that flows out to all she encounters. I will forever remember her and be grateful for her as the woman who married us. Thank you Linda!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

I loved the way the Portuguese and English versions worked in the ceremony so that all the guests were honored and touched. Both the bride and the groom were so present. They truly inhabited the words that were being said.

Diana G. · Married on 12/31/2018

Muchas Gracias!

Muchas gracias a Reverend Linda Canino! She did a beautiful job creating a lovely wedding ceremony in Spanish so that both our families were able to understand every word. Lo apreciamos, Linda!

Guadalupe Diaz

3/11/17 wedding

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

Felicidades, Guadelupe! Fue un privilegio! Always a joy to be able to express the heart of love and commitment in one’s own language.
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 11/16/2018

A joy to work with!

When you pick the person who will marry you, you want to find someone who you connect with, who will help you make the ceremony personal to you, /and/ your future spouse, /and/ your families, /and/ who will help you grow and learn through the process. It's a tall order, but we were so lucky to have found Linda to do all of those things with us!! Through every step in the process she was funny, kind, and patient, and worked beside us to create a unique ceremony from scratch that told our story and brought depth to our nuptials. During the get-to-know-you meeting with Linda, she asked questions that revealed parts of our story from my spouse's perspective that I'd never heard before, and that was priceless to me. Linda brought us closer together as a couple and tailored our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. She brought some much needed humor during the rehearsal (I can still hear my mom laughing!), her smile was infectious, and she brought so much good energy to our wedding day. Lastly as a Latina I really craved an officiant who spoke and understood Spanish, especially for my family in the wedding who don't speak English, and Linda's experience brought so much meaning to my extended family because she was able to speak to them and prepare some words in Spanish for them. I loved working with Linda and her bright personality!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

This wedding was warm and welcoming, just like this couple. Sweet cute-meet story of how they first connected in Guatemala. I loved the stone-warming ceremony, having a stone on each guest’s seat to be warmed by their hands and then collected by the ushers to treasured in the couple’s future home. Along with the geranium they planted!
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing, wonderful

She is great and will ask questions to understand what you want even if you don’t know what you want.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

Martha and Edward are a lovely couple and we had fun designing the bilingual wedding. Special features included the sand ceremony with their daughters and the presentation of “Las Arras”, the wedding coins, at the close of the ceremony.

Timothy Y. · Married on 10/24/2018

Linda saved the day!

We were so grateful for Rev. Linda’s availability when the wedding officiant that we had lined up couldn’t come. Linda saved the day! She made the ceremony meaningful, both poignant and humorous. Though we had just an hour to go over details, she included our favorite memories and the important reasons that we were taking this important step in our relationship. We can’t thank her enough!

Tomisha and Timothy
    Wedding date: 10/24/18

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

Tomisha and Timothy, it was a privilege to perform your wedding ceremony. The readings regarding a bright future were especially touching.

Cole · Married on 07/28/2018

Bilingual Interfaith Minister

Linda was great. Me and my husband had a meeting with her 2 months prior to the wedding to talk about every detail related to the ceremony. Linda made it to the rehearsal and ceremony on time. She spoke both French and English during the ceremony. I highly recommend her. Thank you Linda. It was a pleasure to meet you

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

A truly international wedding! I loved the inclusion of French. Beautiful couple, beautiful families!

Diana · Married on 05/13/2018

Linda did an amazing job officiating our wedding. She is detail oriented and created a ceremony that was so personal, as if she has known us for years. Our guests laughed the whole time. I appreciated her responsiveness and flexibility especially since we planned from out of town. Perfect!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

It certainly was a perfect wedding! A beautiful setting in a Buddhist temple. The bride and groom chose a lovely Japanese legend that spoke of pre-destined lovers finding each other by a scarlet thread wrapped around their pinkies. At the end of the ceremony, we used a scarlet thread to bind them. Wit and deep feeling went hand in hand at this wedding.

Katherine · Married on 03/31/2018

Save the Date Music had the pleasure of working with Linda Canino on 3/31/18 for a wedding ceremony at the Barn at Valhalla. All communications leading up to the event left no doubt in my mind that Linda was completely on top of every detail related to the event well beyond her own role. She has a great communication style, and is warm, responsive and enthusiastic in her approach to the wedding party and all the vendors. On the day of, Linda promptly and efficiently worked out cues with the musicians and ensured that everything went smoothly. We look forward to the opportunity to work with Linda any time!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

I loved working with this musical ensemble! Talented, professional and oh, so kind.

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2018

Linda Canino did an amazing job officiating our wedding! She created a meaningful ceremony unique to us. She listened to the things we wanted in our ceremony and made sure to include that. Linda was very organized and detail-oriented. We were in good hands with her; I didn’t have to worry about whether or not she was doing her job. She was kind, helpful and easy to work with. I’m so glad we hired her! I highly recommend using Linda for your wedding. She will take good care of you!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

What a blessing to work with Rob and Sarah! The mix of formal with informal was delightful. Wonderful group of family and friends!

Nora · Married on 11/18/2017

Linda made our ceremony warm, welcoming, and wonderful. We provided the content that reflected who we are as a couple and she helped us weave it all together and bring it to life in a beautiful ceremony. She met with us for several hours on a few different occasions which was above what we expected.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Wedding Officiant NC's reply:

It was a beautiful fall day for a beautiful couple. So glad the weather and their dogs cooperated! The ceremony was a beautiful blend of French, Jewish traditions and family readings.