Freedom 2 Marry Reviews

Freedom 2 Marry 7
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Faust · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Pat gave such a personal and beautiful ceremony for our wedding. People commented on it all night, asking how we found her, and if we had known her before. They were shocked to know we found her online! We wanted a super quick ceremony, and she delivered! Plus she had a beautiful blessing of the hands that had all three of my brothers crying their eyes out in the front row. And she included our dog in the ceremony.

Sent on 10/23/2019
    Freedom 2 Marry 8
  • Antione

Antione · Married on 09/20/2019

A Pleasure

Ms. Pat,

Was so extraordinary to work with, she acknowledged who we were, she allowed us to be ourselves and her remarkable words left us only wanting more. Ms. Pat is lovely to work with, she laid the ground work for a great marriage with her blessing of the hands, were a special touch also.

To my LGBTQ Sisters and brothers, Ms. Pat, is inclusive.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Mary Kieu · Married on 09/16/2019

Perfect morning at Libbie Hill Park

Miss Pat and gentle husband Ray are a warm, kind, professional team. Very responsive, flexible and just what we needed for our intimate affair. Highly recommend.
    Thank you for your part in making our day special !

Sent on 09/16/2019

Freedom 2 Marry's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a treat for Ray and me to be there with you.
  • Macayla

Macayla Hyndshaw · Married on 07/27/2019

Lovely lady with beautiful words

Pat’s words were very beautiful and did a ceremony that was exactly how I dreamed of it going. She was very flexible and easy to stay in touch with. She ensured that everything went smoothly and that we were both comfortable ( including my husband who has limited English).

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Aryelle

Aryelle Young · Married on 06/28/2019

Pat is Wonderful

I so enjoyed working with Pat for my wedding. My partner and I knew that we wanted a Celtic hand fasting ceremony to honor his Scottish heritage, so i set out looking for officiants who were familiar with the practice. Pat stood out as soon as i started talking to her. She was kind, informative, to the point, and very familiar with the hand fasting ceremony. She was comfortable with making the ceremony religious, secular, or somewhere in between, depending on what suited our needs. Overall, a joy to work with and I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Brieanne Briggs · Married on 06/18/2019

Beyond amazing!

Pat Hudson went above and beyond for my wedding ceremony. I live in Florida and my husband and I choose to have our wedding in Virginia to be with family. From the time I first contacted Pat all the way to the day of the wedding she was always easy to contact and always more than friendly. We wanted a spiritual ceremony and Pat wrote vows for us that our friends have told us we’re the BEST they have ever heard. She arrived for our ceremony early and her sweet husband came along to take photos. She made this day so special and magical for my family and I. If you are looking to get married in Virginia, Pat Hudson is your go to! I couldn’t have asked for a better day :)

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Freedom 2 Marry 9
    Freedom 2 Marry 10
    Freedom 2 Marry 11

Miranda N Jackson · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Pat was wonderful to work with. Her words were touching, and she exceeded our expectations. Couldn't have been happier with our choice! We chose to have a non-religious ceremony, which she delivered in a touching way that really highlighted our love and commitment to one another.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Christine Laszewski · Married on 06/08/2019

Definitely recommend

My sister recommended Pat and always said how sweet she was. I definitely have to say that I agree, Pat is very sweet and she was always responsive. My husband and I arent very religious and she took that into consideration and performed a beautiful spiritual/love filled ceremony. It was perfect in every way and I couldn't have imagined it any differently. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Jessi Williams · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing officiant

Pat made our service so beautiful & elegant. The words she used really touched the guests. Afterward many of them told us how moved they were. She was always available & answered any questions we had. Would recommend to any couple , including those of the LGBTQ community . Thank you so very much Pat.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2018

Pat was our officiant for our wedding at Maymont Italian Garden this past weekend. My husband and I loved working with her. She is one of the sweetest people we have ever met. She was very professional throughout the entire process and was willing to meet with us a few weeks before the ceremony to review how the ceremony was going to go. Her beautiful words are something we will always remember. Thank you Pat for all your kindness and making our day so special!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Lintisha · Married on 08/18/2018

Pat was very kind and shared amazing words at our wedding. She came last minute when our officiant cancelled on us hours before our set time. She mailed our license out very quickly. Super professional. We highly recommend her services. Thank you Pat!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

TERRIFIC!!!! She was highly responsive and seemed to really care and enjoy what she does! She had excellent choice of words which were very fitting to us! We would highly recommend her without any doubt!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Angela · Married on 06/22/2018

So far just the booking process has been great and she was super friendly.

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 06/16/2018

Pat blew us away with her words

Pat was amazing! From the moment we met her, we knew she was a perfect fit for our wedding. All her words were beautiful and left people in tears (of happiness of course). It is now about 4 months post wedding, and my husband and I still reflect on some of the things she said during our ceremony. Everyone loved her and we were happy we chose her as our Officiant! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Freedom 2 Marry 12
    Freedom 2 Marry 13

Terry · Married on 06/10/2018

Pat did a fantastic job of conducting our ceremony! She made my wife and I feel at ease and very comfortable. She was very professional, polite, respectful and her guidance and direction were exceptional! Her husband who accompanied her, as any good husband would, offered my wife and I advice that we value and appreciate. I would definitely recommend Pat for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Carleigh · Married on 05/19/2018

Book quickly and early! She really works hard to specialize your service for you and incorporate any of your special ideas!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kellie · Married on 05/01/2018

Her and her husband were so nice, I recommend anyone in the Tri City use Pat. Shes great beautiful words and ceremony. Her husband took pictures for us, and sent th
    em to my email. They waited 30 minutes in the parking lot waiting for my husband and I to fill the certificate out. They were very kind!

Sent on 04/11/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Pat was wonderful. Our vows were written by her with such a personal touch. I would highly recommend her. Very easy process.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Mike · Married on 04/27/2018

Pat was our officiant for our wedding in Virginia and she did an excellent job. We put everything together very quickly and she was extremely responsive and got us exactly what we wanted. Her and her husband Ray were extremely nice and very pleasant! Pat's words at the ceremony were very heartfelt and beautiful and was able to put a very special touch on our ceremony. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant, the whole experience was lovely.

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 04/14/2018

We found Pastor Pat very last minute since our original officiant was unable to come to the wedding, and thankfully Pat was available! Pat was very responsive to e-mails and calls, and we had no issues organizing our ceremony even though it was so last minute. We got married at a barn venue outside in Powhatan VA, and our ceremony was just wonderful. Highly recommend !

Sent on 04/28/2018

Emily · Married on 04/06/2018

Pat was truly a perfect fit for me and my husband during our ceremony at the beginning of April! She listens to each couple's story and hopes for how they envision the ceremony to go. She finished our ceremony with the 'Blessing of the Hands' and we absolutely loved it! She is professional, attentive, and as sweet as can be! Thank you again, Pat! You were an integral part of making our wedding a magical day!

-Emily and Jack Knightley

Sent on 04/26/2018
    Freedom 2 Marry 14
    Freedom 2 Marry 15

Christina · Married on 02/24/2018

Experience

Mommy Pat was awesome with joining of myself and my husband.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Mark · Married on 12/27/2017

Pat Hudson is a smile maker extroidinare! I would refer her anytime to any couple looking to spend that special day with!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Robyn · Married on 08/06/2017

We were married on 8/6/17 at Libby Hill Park in Richmond. Our officiant, Pat (and her husband) was wonderful to work with! Our teeny wedding was perfect...exactly what we wanted! Pat and her husband were very personable and very helpful ...from the planning stage (she actually suggested the location to us... She was right! The park was perfect!) to the actual ceremony (We loved everything she said and felt that it was perfect for us!} Pat's husband even took a few photos for us with our cell phone! We loved our little wedding as well as visiting with Pat and her husband for a bit afterwards! We highly recommend Pat as your officiant! She will help you and your love create your perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Christie Kidd · Married on 10/01/2016

1.2
      2.0

Wish I had looked elsewhere

She was recommended to me by friend and I really wish I had shopped around first. We had discussed my husband and I reading our own vows several times during emails. She never gave us an opportunity to read them, so our friends and loved ones never got to hear them.
    Our full names are Christie and John (also discussed in emails several times) and she said Christine and Jonathon during our ceremony. I look every once in a while for some where to review this woman because she ruined my ceremony and I'm so glad I have the opportunity to finally warn other brides. Please look elsewhere if you want a professional officiant.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Freedom 2 Marry 16
    Freedom 2 Marry 17

Freedom 2 Marry's reply:

Christie, I am so sorry for the mix up of names. Since it has been two years I do not have total recall about the wedding. I wished we could have spoken by phone afterwards about your service instead of your being unhappy all this time. Thank you for bring this to my attention, I will strive to never have this happen again.