Wedding Music - Saturn Reviews

15 | Sacramento, CA

15 Reviews for Wedding Music - Saturn

Carolina · Married on 04/12/2019

Her voice is lovely and his piano is beautiful! Together they are amazing!!! Love to have them in my wedding in Costa Rica.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Kelly Donnelly · Married on 12/08/2018

Christmas Party live music and dj

We have used Saturn music for the past several years for our work Christmas party event which hosts over 200 guests. They are wonderful to work with and provide great live music and dj service. John is an exceptional dj and makes the party! He gets everyone out on the dance floor and to have a great time. We would recommend them again and again. If you want the perfect music service then go with Saturn music-you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Jessica Hart · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome music, great diverse vocals, great people!

We had a great experience with Satun Music for our October backyard wedding. Both John and Andrea are talented, were flexible to our music taste and even learned new songs to sing live! We combined live and DJ services which was great for our vibe and space. They were very professional, affordable and switched up the music when guests or I wanted something different. I would highly recommend them, especially for a small and/or outside venue where you can enjoy the acoustic sounds of Andreas vocals and John on the guitar!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

Great wedding experience

John and Andrea were the perfect combination for our wedding day. With Andrea playing live music for us and John rocking a playlist from 90s music, to rock to hip hop to get the dance floor going we had a great time! Our guests enjoyed themselves and everything ran smoothly. We would recommend this couple for any of your upcoming events or parties.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Greg · Married on 07/07/2018

Both John & Andy were extremely responsive to our needs and helped make our wedding a blast! Couldn't have picked a better duo and will surely recommend them to our friends. Thanks to both of you!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Susana · Married on 04/14/2018

- They are so professional! I loved them! John and Andrea were on it. They performed in the ceremony and it was beautiful. John played guitar and piano, while Andrea was singing. They also brought the equipment and awesome lights. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them again for another occasion.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Victoria · Married on 04/07/2018

John and Andrea not only have beautiful voices, but their chemistry onstage is also contagious. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Gaby · Married on 02/24/2018

John and Andrea are very easy to work with. We send them a list of songs that we wanted, and they played every single one of them and it was magical. I love Andrea’s voice, they make a perfect duo. Thank you for being part of our magical day!!!

Andres · Married on 02/05/2018

I am a Costa Rica guitarist and have hired Andrea for a lot of events, specially at Hard Rock Cafe. We have played together and have never regret it. She is stunning! Also, I have heard her playing with John and they are really really awesome!

Estefanía · Married on 01/10/2018

Excellent duo. Amazing voice and connection!!! They made our wedding just perfect.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Carmen · Married on 12/22/2017

- I saw them performing in South Lake Tahoe and they are so talented!! I loved her voice, and the music they played. My family and I were very impressed on how many instruments they play. They are also very friendly and professional.

Nathalie · Married on 10/25/2017

- They were such a warm and friendly couple and great musicians. Loved working with them.

Marianela · Married on 03/12/2016

Pablo and I want to thank John and Andrea for everything! You guys are amazing! The cocktail hour was so special, thanks to you and your awesome setlist. Also, you are a beautiful couple. Thank you again. I would definitely recommend you and hope to see you again!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Giancarlo · Married on 02/07/2015

I saw them at my wedding´s cousin and they did a really good job! They are highly experienced playing live and I loved their set list! Very smart and awesome setlist. Looking forward hiring them in the future!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Georgianela · Married on 04/18/2018

They sound awesome. They are very professional, punctual and talented. I love them!

Sent on 05/02/2018