Wedding Music Charleston Reviews

Wedding Music Charleston 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Metts · Married on 02/02/2019

Mizzell Wedding at Pepper Plantation

We had our weeding at Pepper Plantation in Awendaw with the wedding outside and the reception inside. This vendor was very well organized and offered everything you need or want to make your special day just perfect! They were able to put a microphone on the pastor and the musicians so that all of the ceremony could be caught on our video. They also made everything throughout the reception have a fantastic flow. They offered a wide variety of music that kept the dance floor full for the entire event...THANKS WEDDING MUSIC CHARLESTON FOR MAKING IT AN UNFORGETABLE DAY!!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much! What a lovely event and amazing family. It was a blessing to be a part of this wedding. :)
    Here are some videos and photos I took of the event myself. I am sure the professional videographer and photographer have some amazing footage of this beautiful wedding! https://drive.google.com/open?id=11Zb1AI66Kre-7Qx6-IOQf0p54J2LJO7Q
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/12/2019

Great Job!!

Michael did a great job reaching out to us quickly. He is very knowledgeable about his field and extremely organized. He was easy to get ahold of and made our day come to life!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Nathan Smith · Married on 12/28/2018

One of the best in the business

Michael and Wedding Music Charleston were outstanding. I'm so glad that we went with them for our wedding DJ services. He's professional, and it's clear that he's experienced because he really knows his stuff. He was able to provide helpful advice and guidance in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and was able to clearly communicate what he needed from us to make sure that our wedding music and dances went perfectly. Even on the day of the wedding, he was easy to find and talk to if there were any last-minute updates to the schedule or announcements to make to our guests. The only thing that I noticed that seemed like a minor difficulty is that he may take a few days to respond to emails. You might like quicker responses and assurance to avoid too much stress in your wedding planning, but the response time is completely understandable knowing that he's busy and has several events on his schedule. I would definitely recommend Michael and Wedding Music Charleston to anyone looking to music or DJ services for any special event! Their prices, performance, and helpfulness are unmatched.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Nathan, Thank you so much for the kind words. I truly enjoyed working with you and your family. My sincere apologies for any delays in responding to questions you may have had. My Father is elderly and my son is in his first year in the Marine Corps so 2018 was certainly a busy time. I will be sure to be more prompt in the future. I never want my clients to feel stressed. Blessings for your family!

Lauren Tracy · Married on 12/15/2018

Coordinating

Kept the dance floor rocking!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Wedding Music Charleston 6

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you Lauren, it was an absolute pleasure working with you at Alhambra Hall. Excellent coordination and the venue was lovely!

Courtney Headen · Married on 12/15/2018

Best DJ We Could Ask For!

I cannot say enough good things about Michael and Wedding Music Charleston! Our wedding was more than I could have dreamed of and a lot of that had to do with him! The music kept the party going all night and our guests continue to comment about how great of a job he did.
    Michael is so helpful, he sends a detailed spreadsheet where he has you select a song for every part of the day--and if you don't have a preference, he chooses something that works wonderfully. I really appreciated that he set up a phone conversation for the week of to go over final details, it made me feel like he really cared and prepared for your big day.
    And best of all, his pricing cannot be beat for what you get! If you make any decision for your wedding, choose Michael and Wedding Music Charleston (you won't regret it)!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Susan

Susan Day · Married on 11/11/2018

Mother of the Bride Susan Day

Michael was amazing and even pronounced the couple’s last name correctly! Schisselbauer! That alone was worth FIVE STARS! He got everyone dancing and everyone had a blast! Don’t look any more, just call Michael and book it! You won’t regret it. Can’t wait to see the pictures and video he took! Made our day extra special. Wish I could upload the video of my daughter dancing. Tender.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

It was an amazing event! Lovely family and beautiful venue (Boone Hall Cotton Dock) https://galleries.page.link/LzK9U
  • Richelle

Richelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Best DJ Out There!!!!!!!

Michael’s DJ services are the epitome of 5/5 stars. Guy is incredibly down to earth and checked in with us the whole way through the wedding. He is not “just a DJ”. He uses his experience in the wedding industry to make sure your big day is going as scheduled along with offering his top notch DJ service. He acted as a coordinator throughout the entire process letting us know what works well and what does not work well for our venue. If it was not for Michael, our day would not have been absolutely perfect. Also, we cannot go without saying his pricing is also reasonable and justifiable. If you want the best total deal for your wedding, talk with Michael immediately!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Michael was an absolute joy to work with. He is professional, intuitive, and extremely talented. For our first dance song, we decided to each choose a song and not tell each other. Michael blended the two together seamlessly and edited mine exactly the way I wanted it with very little instruction. During the cocktail hour and reception, we decided to make some changes to our timeline, entering earlier and cutting some things we had originally planned. This was no problem at all for Michael, he effortlessly went with the flow. There is so much happening on your wedding day - if you want to feel 100% confident that your DJ has you covered, Michael with Wedding Music Charleston is the guy for you!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jaison · Married on 07/06/2018

Amazing DJ! Michael knows how to get the party started and connects with the crowd. Our families are from two different parts of the world and somehow Michael was able to find a balance for both families to enjoy their time! He has done plenty of weddings and we extremely recommend him no matter the event. Thanks Michael again for such a great time and the pictures you took were amazing!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Wedding Music Charleston 7

Cathy · Married on 07/01/2018

Michael was AWESOME and really helped us put on one "rocking reception"!!! Michael even surprised us with a highlight video capturing beautiful moments and putting them to music. Our experience with Wedding Music Charleston (from beginning to end) was truly an exceptional one and we would recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Mary · Married on 07/01/2018

I'm an event planner who had the pleasure of working with and hiring Michael Peifer, the owner of Wedding Music Charleston for a July wedding at the Westin Resort and Spa in Hilton Head, SC. Michael is an absolute JOY to work with. His calm, professional demeanor, friendly personality and phenomenal customer service are truly exceptional. His attention to detail is remarkable, making the planning process incredibly smooth. He was always one step ahead of us, anticipating our every need -- offering creative suggestions and recommendations based on his thorough knowledge of music, logistics and event timelines. Michael tackled each one of our requests with warm dedication and a smile. He exceeded our expectations on every level servicing not only me, but the bride and groom, families and wedding guests. He created an incredible ambiance setting the tone with top notch sound equipment, emceeing, music and lighting. As a HUGE bonus, he surprised us by taking video of different portions of the reception, capturing incredible moments including first dances and then providing the raw footage and creating a compilation video. He is one of the most gifted DJ's I've ever had the pleasure of working with and has earned my business for years to come. We are beyond grateful and blessed to have had the opportunity to work with Michael -- he is an absolute ROCKSTAR and his expertise and service directly contributed to creating a dream wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2018

George · Married on 06/28/2018

We had such a good wedding! We couldn’t have been any happier. Michael did such a good job. Thanks so much again!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Wedding Music Charleston 8
  • Z

Zackery · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ made the night so enjoyable worked with us every step of the way. 10 out of 10. We highly recommended Michael!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2018

Michael made our wedding exactly what we wanted! He worked with us every step of the way. Amazing performance and a great price! He got everyone the dance floor and did a phenomenal job at introducing the wedding party, dances, and speeches. He is truly amazing at what he does! Thank you Michael once again! You ROCK! Everyone was really impressed!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Rotchelle · Married on 04/08/2018

We got married last June 28, 2018 at Alhambra Hall, Mt. Pleasant, SC. Michael was AMAZING! A GREAT DJ that comes with a GOOD PERSONALITY. He was VERY PROFESSIONAL and know exactly what he do and what the client wants. He is very punctual and very responsive to our messages, you will really get what you paid for. He and his website were very very helpful and will guide in some of the wedding stuff. We were very grateful that we picked the best dj in town! Thank you very much for bringing joy to our wedding! More power and God bless Michael!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Wedding Music Charleston 9

Margaret · Married on 04/07/2018

Michael is a true professional-from the initial planning stages through the reception. He was extremely flexible and helped keep things moving-special dances, cake cutting, bouquet throwing, the last dance and exit, etc. I highly recommend Wedding Music Charleston!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Wedding Music Charleston 10
  • W

William · Married on 03/25/2018

My perspective as Father of the Bride....As pretty much everyone knows, weddings can be very stressful for everyone involved. Michael Peifer and Wedding Music Charleston made the day so much easier and enjoyable. Using experienced gained from countless weddings, Michael was able to give very helpful advice and suggestions to my Wife and Daughter as they were planning the whole event. Michael's performance was during the reception was both professional and entertaining. I highly recommend Wedding Music Charleston ! Feel free to contact me with questions if you wish. bill.whittaker@usa.com

Sent on 04/03/2018

Christine and Keith · Married on 11/13/2017

Michael went above and beyond my expectations to make sure my wedding and reception were all I dreamed about. He worked with the other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. He totally surprised me playing the recession song acoustic and singing it instead of playing it through his music selection. I recommend him to anyone I come across who mention a party or engagement! He is truly professional and knows how to choreograph a perfect wedding!! Thank you Michael!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

I am so happy we decided to book Michael as the DJ for our wedding. We got married at an outdoor venue, Pelican Watch Pavilion, and I really wanted someone who knew the venue and knew what it would take to still provide great music out there! Michael did just that!! He arrived early and made sure everything was set up on time. The music was great!! Everyone kept commenting how amazing the music was and he made sure the dance floor was full all night. Michael was so easy to work with, always available either by email or for a quick phone call. He was able to help with the timeline for the day and ensure that everything was covered! I highly recommend Michael!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Emily,
    Thank you so much for trusting me with your amazing event! It was truly a perfect day!
    Michael

Debbie · Married on 10/21/2017

From day one through the wedding we could not have asked for better response time, consideration, guidance or professionalism. They can pull off anything--important to note is that they can be as upbeat or more laid back as you want. We were in our sixties, but love music from all genres. Gregg was awesome, professional, and engaging. He did everything we asked for and more. Truly, once you find them, look no further. Thanks guys for making our wedding so fabulous--everyone loved you!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Erika · Married on 10/14/2017

If you are considering booking Michael...DO IT! Everybody at my wedding was complimenting the music and the band had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. From the very beginning Michael was responsive and easy to work with. A month or so before the wedding, I got his spreadsheet that broke down the music and made it super easy to pick songs. At the wedding he was always in communication with me and made last minute changes without a hitch. He even learned a song for our last dance and performed it so well I teared up for the first time at the wedding. And to top it all off he is super reasonably priced! I got quotes from so many different bands that were double or triple his prices and they didn't come close to offering the range of services he provides. Do not hesitate to book him because he will make all the difference at your wedding. And, if you're like me and really want live music, go ahead and book the whole band because they will blow your guests away!!!
    Thank you so much Michael for making my wedding so special.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Erika,
    I can't than you enough for allowing Baggage Claim Band to be a part of your wedding and this lovely review! It was an amazing event and your guests were wonderful!

Skip · Married on 09/30/2017

Michael is certainly a well rounded talent in the music industry. His skill as a singer and musician as well as a wedding Dj is certainly at the professional level. He loves to share his knowledge with others in the industry and I'm proud to have him as not only a fellow Dj but as a friend. CDJA is proud to have him as a leader in our local group.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

We had Michael DJ for our wedding June 24, 2017. We absolutely enjoyed every part of his service. Was extremely patient with us and made sure our night went every way we wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Christa · Married on 06/22/2017

Michael was our dj for our wedding back in June 2017. He was amazing and so fun! My family doesn't usually dance but everybody was dancing the entire time and its all thanks to him. He really listened to our preferences and made sure everybody was having a great time!

Sent on 04/04/2018