Wedding Music Charleston Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Anna C. Married on 12/10/2022

Hired DJ for our wedding

We had such an incredible experience with our DJs! Earl kept the party going all night long! Our guests had such an amazing night. Everything was so perfect! Earl made sure everything ran smoothly the entire night and kept checking in with me and my husband to make sure everything was going the way we wanted! Michael and his team were so helpful leading up to the wedding and checked in with us to see if we had any special requests, etc.
  • Tori
    Tori D. Married on 12/03/2022

Fantastic experience!

We cannot say thank you enough to Michael and his team at Wedding Music Charleston. He was so thoughtful, extremely helpful and made our day so perfect and beautiful! He went above and beyond for us, was hired to do music. Took amazing pictures and videos as well. Appreciate them all so much. I will forever recommend and use them as a DJ!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia Married on 11/07/2022

Amazing time!

Earl was amazing! He did a great job keeping the party going and event moving. He even stayed an hour late when things ran behind. All of the guest raved about how awesome he was. We had an amazing day and would highly recommend Earl with Charleston wedding music!!!

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much Anastasia! Earl is awesome- he really does care about clients and goes the extra mile to make sure that your day is magical! Wedding Music Charleston is proud to have him on the team! Michael Peifer, Owner WMC
    Marisa M. Married on 10/01/2022

Best DJ in Charleston

Sincerely the best DJ we have ever experienced at a wedding. We were put in a sticky situation when our original DJ (not at all affiliated with Wedding Music Charleston) canceled on us a week before our big day. We reached out and Michael was so quick to respond- incredibly professional! To add to matters, our wedding was the weekend of Hurricane Ian! We were paired with Gregg who absolutely blew our minds!!! Not only was he incredibly kind and thoughtful throughout the entire evening, he was also energetic and fun (which really matched our group of guests and bridal party)!

My family, bridal party, and friends have all been raving about Gregg since our wedding day. It was an honor to work with him and Wedding Music Charleston. You can't go wrong with these amazing professionals. If I ever need a DJ for anything again, I would immediately choose them!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding feel that much more special.
    Rachel R. Married on 09/10/2022

Great Party!

Michael was wonderful! Not only did he keep our party upbeat , he took requests in stride, was super flexible, and was an amazing value for our Charleston wedding. He definitely did a great job getting the vibe right for our group - 90s, dance hits, Latin, and salsa - he listened to our needs for our various guests and everyone had a blast! I felt so at ease knowing him and his staff were extremely organized and took my input and ran with it, it really relieved the pressure on more decision making during our night :)
  • Claire
    Claire C. Married on 09/03/2022

Loved working with WeddingMusic Charleston

Would highly recommend Wedding Music Charleston! Michael and his team are amazing. They made the whole process super simple and gave very helpful tips. Gregg did a great job getting the party started, the dance floor was packed until the end of the wedding!
  • Margaret
    Margaret N. Married on 08/06/2022

Knowledgeable and Fun!

Wedding music Charleston is amazing to work with. My husband and I met with the staff several times before our event to go over details so that we were all on the same page. They knew my local venue so well and were able to provide recommendations on location of different aspects of my wedding. Guests loved working with Michael and he kept the music fun and lively all night. He also was a great M/C working with my wedding planner to make sure that events were moving along and sticking to timeline.

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret! Your wedding reception at Runnymede was lovely and fun. I truly enjoyed working with you as well. :) Blessings- Michael
    Mandalynn Married on 06/10/2022

True Professional

As a wedding planner, nothing beats working with a true professional! Michael is just that and will do what it takes to make your special event one to remember! A glimpse into what you get when you choose to work with WMC - seamless communication, prompt, great set-up and more.

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

I have been a full time wedding professional for more than a decade and have been doing weddings for more than 20 years. True professionals are easy to spot because they are more rare than one would think. Mandalynn is on point and organized and easy to communicate with. An easy choice that we hope to see much more of in the future! Michael Peifer, Wedding Music Charleston
    Lily A. Married on 05/28/2022

Awesome DJ!

Michael was a pleasure to work with. We had the best time dancing! Michael helped the day run smooth with his announcements. His DJing was so good he got everyone at the wedding to do a conga line around the reception area. It was a great time and Michael played a massive role in making the day go so well. I would definitely recommend.
    Ali Married on 05/21/2022

A Perfect Day

Michael did an excellent job making our day a success. From ceremony cues, to dance music later on, he made sure everything stayed on schedule and our big day was perfect!!

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ali- what a lovely day it was! Fun group as well. Blessings, Michael Peifer
    Bryan L. Married on 05/14/2022

Superb Work

Michael was amazing. He worked closely with my wife to ensure her selections were picked and that everything was how she wanted it. Could not be happier with Michael or Wedding Music Charleston. Excellent experience.

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Bryan! It was lovely working with everyone- Blessings for your future together! Michael D Peifer
    Kelley I. Married on 04/08/2022

The perfect experience

Michael was a pleasure to work with and made our wedding night a party we will never forget!! He provided everything from the ceremony, to live acoustic cocktail hour, and DJ with lighting for the reception! It was huge for us as a couple to be able to use Michael for all three services. He made the entire process seamless and easy along the way from advice, set up, and encouraging us to pick our favorite music!! The dance floor never stopped because of his talents! I hands down recommend wedding music Charleston for any event!

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much Kelley! It was a pleasure working with you as well.
    It was a beautiful event and your family and friends were all very sweet. :)
    Blessings, Michael
    Katie B. Married on 02/26/2022

Awesome Wedding DJ!

I hired Wedding Music Charleston for my wedding in February and they were amazing! Before the wedding, Michael was a great communicator and very easy to work with. We had Gregg as our DJ, and he did a wonderful job reading the crowd and bringing the party to life! I would highly recommend him and this company!

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Katie! Gregg is awesome, we are very proud to have him as a part of our team. :)
    Katelyn K. Married on 12/10/2021

Married at The Mills House

Michael was absolutely awesome and made my husband's and my night one we will always remember. There was never a moment that the dancefloor was empty. Michael really took the time to get to know me and work with me on how I wanted the feel of the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. My entire wedding party thought he was absolutely amazing, and I have had nothing but compliments about the music selection. People keep reaching out to tell me that our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to. I truly feel we have Michael to thank for keeping the party going and keeping everyone on the dancefloor all night!
    Charlie W. Married on 12/03/2021

Music Charleston

Michael did a great job at the wedding.

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much Charlie!
    It was a great pleasure working with you and your family and friends. What a fun group. :) Michael
    Rachel Married on 11/14/2021

Bride Review of Wedding Music Charleston

Michael with Wedding Music Charleston was amazing to work with! He was organized, punctual, and thorough with his work. The FAQs and spreadsheets he gave us to assist with planning not just the music but the entire wedding was so sweet. He was a breeze to work with. And his prices? WOW! We had a wonderful experience and we could not recommend Wedding Music Charleston enough. Thank you Michael!
    Debora S. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience, will not disappoint!!

Michael did an amazing job at my daughters wedding. He helped keep the complete ceremony and reception organized with a timeline. The dance floor was hopping! Great experience and would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!
    Megan S. Married on 11/13/2021

Highly recommend!

Amazing DJ! Michael went above and beyond to make my wedding run so smoothly! Not only did he play amazing music that kept the guests dancing but he gave great suggestions/advice and helped keep us on schedule. Amazing work! So fun, so professional, and so thankful to have had Wedding Music Charleston!
    Paul K. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great music with a fun vibe

Michael and his team are very professional and all around great to work with.

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much Paul! Just proves that teamwork makes the dream work. Tough weather does not ruin a perfect day if everyone pulls together. Great stuff! Michael
    Rebeccah C. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The absolute best wedding DJ experience around!

I loved my experience working with Micheal from Wedding Music Charleston. From the first day speaking with him he was giving me helpful tips that I didn’t even know I needed. His team works quickly to respond to emails. I even thought picking music would be easy but it was a bit of struggle for us and we didn’t know where to start. The excel sheet they provided broke everything up into sections making it easier to focus on a couple things at a time. When it came to the wedding day Micheal made sure everything went through as planned. We got many compliments on the music choices for different age groups and his great voice! I would 100% recommend Wedding Music Charleston for your wedding.
    Cynda D. Married on 10/24/2021

15/10 Amazing

Micheal and his team were great. He did such a great job from start to finish and made it so everything went and sounded perfect. He was great to work with and very responsive.
    Anna P. Married on 10/16/2021

Best DJ ever!

Gregg was an amazing DJ! He really made our night special! My sister was stuck in Australia and unable to attend the wedding but she felt included when he played a request from her over FaceTime! All the music was spot on! We really appreciate him making our night the best!

Wedding Music Charleston's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Anna! Gregg IS awesome and we are lucky to have him as a part of our Wedding Music Charleston DJ Team. :) Thanks again- Michael
    Casey C. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great! Listened to all my music requests which was very important!

Listened to all my requests and made it a night to remember!! Even captured very special moments on camera which was really nice because we didn’t have a videographer!!
  • Mark
    Mark D. Married on 10/09/2021

Great Experience!

Erin and Michael made the process very easy before the wedding!
    DJ Gregg made the evening awesome!
illustration stars