StLouisPianist Dave Becherer Reviews

StLouisPianist Dave Becherer 1
  • Judy

Judy Rich Levens · Married on 07/06/2019

Best music for wedding.

I hired Dave for my daughter’s wedding this past weekend. First, his communication is top notch. Quick and professional. His music is fabulous. You will be very pleased. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Great wedding pianist!

We hired Dave to play at our wedding ceremony. He did an amazing job, evening learning a new song, the Rudy theme song, which my groom really wanted to enter to. He was easy to work with from start to finish. There was a wide selection of music to chose from for all parts of our ceremony and even examples as well. I would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Katie · Married on 04/27/2019

Just do it

We wanted live music at our wedding and hired David and it was one of the best decisions we made. He was easy to work with and the music was perfect

Sent on 05/11/2019

Lindsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful music!

Dave was the perfect addition to our ceremony! The music was beautiful! He was so easy to work with and played just want we wanted. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Crista · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Even though we never had a chance to meet in person, David was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was so flexible and responsive. The music for my wedding ceremony sounded wonderful!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Emily · Married on 09/23/2018

I am so glad we chose Dave to play at our ceremony and reception. Several people said how great of a job they did (we had the cello duo). It only took a few minutes of looking/listening to Dave's website before I knew I wanted to book him. One of the best decisions I made! He also responded to all of my emails extremely quickly, which I liked! And he was so easy to work with! Thank you, Dave, for your beautiful music!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Angela · Married on 09/22/2018

We had David play at both our ceremony and our cocktail hour and could not be more pleased. Everything went exactly as planned. His music set the perfect tone for our event. We asked David and Kim to play two songs that were not on his play list and not only were they accommodating but the songs were made our ceremony so special for us.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Patrick · Married on 07/07/2018

We had Dave for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and our guests loved it! He has a wide repertoire and plays everything with gusto. As a musician myself, I can appreciate the skill that Dave brings to the table. I kept getting compliments from our guests on how great the music!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Mara · Married on 06/30/2018

I hired David Becherer for my daughter’s wedding. He was professional ( dressed in a suit) he guided us through the process, promptly answered any and all of our questions. We met at his house and he played some pieces for us to help in our selection of music. We had the hammer string duo ( piano and cello). The music was absolutely beautiful. We had family members in church before the ceremony, texting us about how beautiful the music was. So beautiful, the priest asked them to stay afterwards to record a few of their songs. You can’t go wrong with this duo!!

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/09/2018

We used the piano and cello duo for our June 2018 wedding. Mr. Becherer was so easy to work with and had great music choices to customize your wedding. The live music played at our ceremony made the ceremony even more special. The pricing for the services is very fair and I wished we would of booked him to do our cocktail hour also. We would recommend to anyone we know!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    StLouisPianist Dave Becherer 2

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

We hired HammerString (piano/cello) to provide ceremony and cocktail music and it was the best decision we made! Dave was phenomenal to work with and they learned a new song that was very special to us. They had a wide selection of music to choose from and was the perfect touch to our ceremony. I instantly teared up when I walked into the foyer and heard the music playing. Dave is very affordable compared to other options I found in St. Louis. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Erica · Married on 04/29/2018

I am so happy we hired Dave to play the piano for our ceremony and cocktail hour. His playing was so beautiful, I got teary eyed as soon as I heard it! Dave played two songs for us that were not already listed in his repertoire and both sounded amazing, as well. Thank you, Dave!

Sent on 05/01/2018

StLouisPianist Dave Becherer's reply:

Thank so much for having me Erica. I was glad I could be setup down in the patio area, I thought that worked out really well. Grace told me about how you teared up when you heard the music. Always glad to hear when music touches emotions!

Andrea · Married on 04/22/2018

We really wanted a reception that demonstrated the love of Jesus and they were willing to learn more christian songs so that they could play within our "theme." They were amazing, very professional and low stress to work with.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Crystal · Married on 04/14/2018

Outstanding and beautiful are two words I'd use to describe Wedding Music by Dave Becherer. We hired Dave and Jake to do a piano/cello duo for our wedding ceremony music. From the prelude to the recessional, every note was truly beautiful to hear during our ceremony. Our guests said they absolutely loved the music and it certainly made this bride cry as I walked down the aisle to it. Dave and Jake even let us hear the songs with them prior to our big day when we wanted to make sure we liked everything. They are very professional, kind, and talented musicians. We also loved how accommodating they were with every request we made. We highly recommend them to play the perfect soundtrack for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Laurie · Married on 04/06/2018

I'm the bride's mother. My daughter and I heard Dave and Jake (the cellist) play at a bridal show and loved them immediately! We hired them to play at my daughter's wedding for the first 2 1/2 hours during cocktails and dinner. We received MANY compliments on how wonderful they were!

Sent on 04/18/2018

sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

David played for our outdoor wedding ceremony on Saturday, and I couldn't be happier! I knew I needed to book him when I saw Queen songs on his wedding repertoire! Everyone loved how he played "Somebody to Love" for the bridesmaids' processional. He also played the opening song from Pride and Prejudice for the seating of the mothers, which was perfect for my mom since she and I love that movie! And, for just a bit more $, he rehearsed a song with my maid of honor the day before, and then seamlessly accompanied her singing at the wedding. Everything went off like a dream. :) :) :)

StLouisPianist Dave Becherer's reply:

Thank you so much for having me Sarah. I had fun working with Savannah. Her voice was perfect for that Irish tune. It was amazing when the sun came out minutes before setup! Wishing you the best!

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2017

Wow pretty much sums up Dave's performance for our wedding! We had him do the ceremony on piano and then a piano and cellist duo for cocktail hour and we could not have been more impressed! Everyone complimented their playing all night and he brought tears at the wedding ceremony! A definite must for any wedding!

StLouisPianist Dave Becherer's reply:

Thank you Jordan! It was a pleasure working with you. I'd never played a wedding at Dodson Orchard before. The views were amazing and I loved the venue!

suzy · Married on 09/02/2017

Dave was wonderful to work with! I emailed him too many times to count and he put up with me perfectly. The songs he learned for my ceremony turned out exactly how I imagined them. He made sure the timing was perfect.

StLouisPianist Dave Becherer's reply:

Thanks Suzy. There's never too much correspondence when it comes to a wedding, and I'm happy to be available for consult. Loved working with you!

Monse · Married on 08/05/2017

Dave is the best of the best!!!! We could not be any happier than this!!! We receive so many compliments!!!! He made our ceremony a fairytale and he also was in our reception. He derseves infinity amount of stars!!!

StLouisPianist Dave Becherer's reply:

We had so much working with you and Moises, both on the wedding and on the video. Thanks for doing that with us!

cassandra · Married on 04/29/2017

David did such a great job! He was also great to work with and let me ask him as many questions/opinions that I wanted. Highly recommend him!

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

We hired Dave to play at our wedding ceremony and we weren't disappointed! He did such a great job - I liked that we were able to talk through all the details of the ceremony beforehand via e-mail so there would be no unexpected surprises. He had a wide selection of music to choose from and I felt confident choosing him for the wedding. Thank you so much Dave!

Sent on 09/20/2017

StLouisPianist Dave Becherer's reply:

Thanks, Victoria, your wedding at the Piper Palm House was beautiful. I'm always happy to talk via email, I know that it was much easier for you, and that's what matters. Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2017

Dave was fantastic and extremely accommodating! He was in direct contact with me through the entire preparation and walked me through each step of what he would be doing for us. If there was a song that we particularly wanted or a different rendition of one he already had, he took the time to send us the confirmation of the song and then practiced it specifically for our wedding. On the day of, he made sure to introduce himself and confirm that everything was in order so that we had nothing to worry about. We could not be happier with our choice of Dave Becherer!

Sent on 09/20/2017

emily · Married on 04/16/2016

Dave was GREAT! He was flexible when I made last minute changes to the song list. Our communication was through email, which was convenient. I would be happy to hire him for future events and I strongly recommend hiring him for your wedding. His pricing was reasonable, too. The music he played was exactly what I wanted. The wedding day was a blur, so I can't wait to see the video, partially so I can hear Dave's music. Thanks, Dave!

Sent on 10/19/2017

The beautiful music of Dave helped to make our wedding day one to remember. His music is amazing and was such a wonderful addition to our ceremony. Dave played for our ceremony as well as our cocktail hour.
    We wanted to stay with traditional music, so we picked our songs based on his samples on his website and couldn’t have been more pleased. But Dave is willing to customize and learn new songs. For our ceremony, Dave also brought a cellist with him to play “A Thousand Years (Piano Guys)”. Perfect song for the Bridal Processional. The music was wonderful and everything went very smoothly. We had several guests comment on how nice it was. Both Dave and his wife (she was the vocalist for cocktail hour)are lovely, so easy to work with, and always had fast response times to any questions we had. His rates are super reasonable, too. We would recommend him for weddings or any events where a nice soft ambiance is needed. Good job Dave!!.

Sent on 07/09/2015

StLouisPianist Dave Becherer's reply:

It was a beautiful day at the Pavillion, and we so appreciated the opportunity to play for your wedding. You and Andrew were a pleasure to work with!
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 03/21/2015

Dave and his wife Kim performed at my wedding. Very prompt email responses and great customer service. His amazing skills as a pianist and his wife Kim's voice created an elegant and romantic atmosphere during our wedding. We loved working with them and would recommend them without reservations. They are an amazing team and have the talent and skills of true professionals.

Sent on 03/23/2015