Wedding Minister Watsonville Reviews

Wedding Minister Watsonville 7
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Decision!

I want to start off by saying that hiring Jack for our wedding was the best decision! He really helped make our wedding perfect! I wouldn’t change a thing and I’m so happy we went with him! Since the first meeting he was really nice and very professional! And also helped customize the ceremony to us! Jack also speaks Spanish which was awesome and important to us, as we wanted the ceremony in both English and Spanish. The transition of the two languages was really smooth and everyone appreciated that! I really can’t express this enough how happy we are to have had him officiate the wedding! Seriously, you would be so happy with his service! He truly makes it feel as though he’s not just doing his job but also as if he’s a friend who cares about your vision and wants to make it perfect for you as well! We also decided last minute to do a rehearsal and we are so glad we did. This really helped everyone to feel comfortable and less nervous for the actual day. On the day of the wedding, Jack really executed everything perfectly and even better then expected. Point is, he’s awesome! Don’t think much about it and just have him officiate your wedding because you won’t regret it! Thank you so much Jack! You’re awesome!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Wedding Minister Watsonville 8
    Wedding Minister Watsonville 9
    Wedding Minister Watsonville 10
    Wedding Minister Watsonville 11
    Wedding Minister Watsonville 12

Claudia · Married on 11/04/2018

Jack is simply amazing!

Jack is simply the best!! I had a multicultural wedding and I was looking for someone bilingual I saw Jack, did not hesitate to hire him. We thank you so much Jack for the script you made everything go by smoothly despite how nervous my husband and I were. Jack is very nice, professional and great at his job we are forever grateful.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Riki · Married on 09/01/2018

Jack is super great, goes over everything, gives you a printed out script for your custom ceremony. For couples who its their first time getting married and have no clue what takes place or how things go, I definitely recommend him. He had me feeling like I could do this with ease despite being super nervous at first he let us know every detail how the ceremony would take place. Not to mention my whole wedding party was suppose to have a rehersal on our own the day before the wedding but we had so many set backs we weren't able to. The day of the wedding Jack arrived a little early gave everyone a quick little walk through and even helped us get the boutiners on all 8 of my groomsmen as we were running a little behind. Definitely had a bit of relief once he got there as I had no idea how we were gunna pull it off since we didnt get to rehearse but Jack made sure everything ran smoothly and as planned. We had a beautiful ceremony and everybody loved it. Not to mention he is bilingual so he was just perfect as all my family was mostly english speaking and my husbands family was mostly spanish speaking. He made sure everyone was apart of our wedding day.
    Couldn't have chosen a better minister for our big day. You cannot go wrong with Jack. He is super professional and flexible to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Wedding Minister Watsonville 13
    Wedding Minister Watsonville 14

Tanya · Married on 06/30/2018

Jack was very easy to work with. Thank you for being the officiant at our wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2018

mike · Married on 05/16/2015

Leonor and I could not have had a more PERFECT wedding. Jack was so flexible, so cooperative and so supportive!!! We blended faiths, traditions and languages into our wedding and Jack helped plan it and made sure everything was just BEAUTIFUL. Jack is very respectful and professional and takes a personal, sensitive and spiritual interest in his clients. He works well with EVERYONE in the wedding party and makes you feel confident and secure about the entire process.

As for cost, Jack is the MOST reasonable. We paid for the ceremony and a rehearsal.
    Mike and Leonor Dixon

Sent on 06/05/2015

Arcelia · Married on 03/29/2014

We were very impressed with Jack's punctuality, friendly demeanor and professionalism. He was very punctual to all our meetings and events. He was patient and helpful during our rehearsal. We felt he did exceptional conducting our ceremony, it was warm, friendly, heartfelt and very well conducted in English and Spanish! Overall we had an excellent experience with Jack and we feel so blessed to have found him. Thank you Jack for a great wedding ceremony! Arcelia and Ivan Guadarrama 03-29-2014

Sent on 04/30/2014

Anabel · Married on 08/31/2013

Jack was the best wedding officiant we could have possibly asked for. He is beyond professional and goes the extra mile to accommodate all your special requests. He was able to do our ceremony in both Spanish and English. He made our wedding ceremony beautiful and you could see the love all around us. His way of presence and the way he does his ceremony is beautiful. Our wedding would have not been the same had he not been there. He is kind, professional and pays attention to even the smallest detail in order to make your special day memorable. My husband and I are extremely happy with his services and we HIGHLY recommend him to any one that is looking around for a wedding officiant; you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Janelle · Married on 04/20/2014

I strongly recommend Jack for any ceremony. He couldnt of been anymore perfect from Professionalism to just being a joy to be around. My ceremony was perfect thanks to this minister right here. Thank you Jack Love the Saavedra Family

Sent on 04/23/2014

Betsaida · Married on 06/08/2014

Jack was very flexible and was willing to modify ceremony based on what I pictured to be the perfect wedding. PLUS he did my entire ceremony in Spanish, which I really needed!

Sent on 07/07/2014