Wedding Minister- Dr. Rev. Michele Gamm Reviews

30 | Olathe, KS

30 Reviews for Wedding Minister- Dr. Rev. Michele Gamm

Alena · Married on 06/14/2014

Dr. Rev. Gamm is such an amazing minister and did such a great job. I received so many compliments because of her. She is very professional and so kind. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a pleasurable experience.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Sandra · Married on 07/16/2011

Thanks so much Dr. Gamm! You made the day and wedding so perfect and calming. I loved your voice and the way you spoke at the wedding. Everybody loved you and had so many great things to say.

Cathy · Married on 07/09/2011

She married my sister last year and did an amazing job so, of course, I wanted her to perform my wedding. She did an incredible job and we are so pleased. Thanks for sharing these moments with our family and always being there to help us.

Lisa · Married on 07/04/2011

Thanks for being apart of our 4th of July Celebration. It was so perfect and received so many compliments. We are overjoyed and so blessed you could be apart of our day.

Sally · Married on 06/25/2011

A beautiful ceremony that I will always remember. The words that you spoke were so filled with love and it was a such a romantic ceremony. I am so happy that my friend referred me to you. It was such a sweet and romantic wedding ceremony all because of you. Thanks for making this such a wonderful and romantic day for me. I will recommend you to all of my friends.

Doug · Married on 04/02/2011

Thanks Dr. Rev. Gamm! We were going to get married in November but decided to wait. When we decided to get married again, we went right back to Dr. Rev. Gamm. She is so sweet and kind. We just love her demeanor. She is friendly, outgoing, and very patient. We are so happy that she performed our wedding in April and was apart of our day. It was so special and everyone was so impressed with the ceremony.

Amy · Married on 04/01/2011

Dr. Gamm,

Thanks so much for being apart of our day. We have been together for so long and wanted this day to be so special. We called you the day before and you just met us out at a beautiful location in Kansas City. You made us feel so comfortable and everything was so easy. Thanks for making our wedding ceremony so special. I feel lucky to have found you and you made this day so special for me and my husband. You have such a beautiful voice and calming attitude which made us feel so veryc comfortable.

Thanks so much for being available last minute and helping us out. We are so grateful to you and for making this day so wonderful for us. We want to sincerelt thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being apart of our special day. We will recommend you to everyone that we know. Thanks.

Samantha · Married on 04/01/2011

What a special and beautiful wedding ceremony. You made our day special and for that we are so grateful. Thanks for everything you have done for us.

Liz · Married on 03/26/2011

She is such a patient and amazing officiant. She made the day so special and amazing for us. It was so easy and just paid her the day of the wedding. Thank.

Mary · Married on 03/26/2011

She married my brother last summer and did an awesome job. She received so many compliments and people were drawn to her. So of course, she was the only one to marry me and my fiancee. She did a truly splendid job and spoke so eloquently at my wedding. I am so thankful that she has been able to officiate our weddings.

Susan · Married on 03/26/2011

We were in a desperate need for an officiant and Dr. Rev. Gamm was available. She was very accomodating and extremely sweet.

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2011

Dr. Rev. Gamm is kind and gracious. She has an amazing voice and just moves people. I was so impressed with her and her voice. I am recommending her to everyone.

Steve · Married on 03/18/2011

Dr. Rev. Gamm was highly recommended to us and we loved her. She is so special and lights up the room. we were so blessed to have her perform our ceremony.

Stephanie · Married on 11/06/2010

Dr. Gamm was just amazing. We interviewed several officiants before selecting her; her warm, genuine personality and laugh just immediately won us over! We had incredible flexibility with our ceremony, and were able to write a good portion of it and incorporate several elements that were very unique. Dr. Gamm did mispronounce our last name when she declared us man and wife, but we can't really discount her on that ... most people do :0)

Sent on 02/21/2011

Susan · Married on 08/06/2010

She answered all of my emails and was so great at the rehearsal. We got so many compliments on her demeanor and her voice. She projects so well and made the ceremony so special for us.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Pam · Married on 07/10/2010

Thank you for making all of our dreams come true. You are so kind-hearted and so charismatic. We are so blessed to have you apart of our special day. Thanks!!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Tamara · Married on 05/23/2010

They did such a great job! Everyone had such wonderful things to say and I wanted to be sure to pass on the compliments! Thank you for everything. Especially, thank you for the typed copy of our ceremony. Mike and I plan on framing it next to one of our wedding photos!

Sent on 06/18/2010

Mindy · Married on 04/23/2010

It was an incredible and unique ceremony. Thanks for including our children since they mean so much to us. We got so many compliments. Dr. Rev. Gamm speaks so eloquently and has such a great personality.

Sent on 04/25/2010

John · Married on 04/17/2010

Thanks so much for making our day so great! We got so many compliments and were so happy to put this wedding together last minute. Thanks for all of your help and sharing in this special day.

Sent on 04/23/2010

Susan · Married on 02/10/2010

We found you this officiant last minute and she was able to provide a beautiful wedding ceremony. The ceremony was perfect and our children loved it. I would highly recommend this minister to anyone for their special wedding day.

Sent on 02/25/2010

Jana · Married on 01/02/2010

What a blessing to have you share in our wedding ceremony. The ceremony was so perfect for us. We loved it and wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 01/17/2010

Megan · Married on 12/19/2009

We just wanted to thank you for the awesome job that you did at our wedding ceremony. We planned it last minute and was able to find you. We were so inspired and moved by the wedding ceremony. Everyone loved it.

Sent on 01/17/2010

Jayme · Married on 10/01/2009

Just wanted to drop a line and say thank you. The wedding was incredible and Aubry and I are very happy with the way everything went. Needless to say, you have our respect and recommendation always. I've attached a photo for you, one of thousands but indicative of all. Thanks again!!!!

Gerri · Married on 07/18/2009

Thank you again for a beautiful ceremony!! We received so many compliments and I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was so special.

Tim · Married on 06/20/2009

Thanks so much for being our wedding officiant.
    You helped make our day so special!
    You're calming attitude calmed me down too
    when the rain came in. We both really appreciated the ceremony and
    especially the ring ceremony was awesome.
    Also has any one ever told your voice is a like a melody...
    beautiful job. We are very happy and are glad we found you
    to handle our nuptials. Thanks again and may God be with you.