Wedding Masterpiece Films Reviews

15 | Chicago, IL

15 Reviews for Wedding Masterpiece Films

Eli and Carlos were great to work with! They were very professional and fun. My husband and I felt comfortable in front of their cameras, and they were naturals behind the camera. They made sure to get creative with the locations we chose. Eli was great to communicate with via email. We really liked how they had a form that we could fill out prior to our wedding to provide them the details we wanted for our film. It made us feel confident that our special day would be captured in the most personal way possible. We can't wait to see our film. We would definitely recommend Wedding Masterpiece Films!

Christina · Married on 09/22/2013

Eli is an extremely skilled videographer. You will feel like your watching a movie when your watching your wedding video. You will want to watch it over again. I would recommend Eli to all my friends and family!

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2013

Wedding Masterpiece Films was great to work with! We received our highlight film the other day and cannot wait to see the complete video within the next few weeks. Eli was easy to work with and meshed well with our photographer. We are so happy we went with Wedding Masterpiece!

ashley · Married on 09/14/2013

Eli was so great to work with. We are obsessed with the footage he got! My best friend used WMF after our recommendation. Go with Wedding Masterpiece!

Everything was excellent! My video was gorgeous! The only thing is I wish I could od received a copy of an edited and unedited version. Like the raw footage before the music and everything was put in and cut out.

Aleksandra & George · Married on 10/07/2012

Eli and his crew are very professional. They make you feel comfortable. Very attentive and always there for you when you call. He did exactly what we asked for and we couldn't be more happy.

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2012

Elias Neris is great! He will work with you and do anything to make your day run smooth with no problems! Use Elias!

John · Married on 05/05/2012

Eli provided a high quality video for our wedding. The church looked great, lots of little details that looked really nice. Good sound, nice turnaround on the video as well. I would recommend them to other couples.

Emily · Married on 11/05/2011

Most Amazing videographer ever!!!! Eli went above and beyond for our wedding. His professionalism and talent really showed on our special day. We couldn't have choosen a better videographer. When we show people our video, there is usually not a dry eye in sight. Eli - you truly made our day special and captured all of those special moments.

Tania · Married on 07/10/2011

Elias was flexible, positive and personal. There was no time where we felt like we were making business, but rather we were making memories. We are so glad we chose to have a video, since pictures could not capture all of the moments Wedding Masterpiece Films did.

We would totally recommend them to family and friends.

Marta · Married on 06/18/2011

We were extremely satisfied with Wedding Masterpiece Films! Eli was very professional and friendly. As soon as you meet him, he feels more like a friend, than a vendor. On the day of the wedding we barely noticed that he was there, yet he captured our special day perfectly. The video turned out great. The quality was truly HD. He did such a great job! And he had one of the best prices out there. We will definitely use him for any future events, and we will recommend him to everyone in a heartbeat!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/07/2011

I have to say we were very pleased with their work. They captured even the smallest details from our wedding and worked with us from start to finish to make sure we were completely satisfied. I have recommended them to friends and family and definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a professional videographer to capture their memorable moments.

Alisha · Married on 09/10/2016

Eli was so professional, creative, and enjoyable to work with! I am so excited for our unique, personalized film of our best day ever!!

Eliza · Married on 07/22/2016

We absolutely LOVE our wedding videos! The footage was amazing and we've received so many compliments! I am so happy we can relive our special day since it went by way too fast. Thank you for a true masterpiece, Eli and team!!

Austin · Married on 06/16/2012

3.5
      3.5

Elais and his coworker were great to work with they were very professional yet they made my husband and I very comfortable so we were able to be ourselves. We received our video in a timely matter and it was perfect. He is so creative and captured all the memories. I would highly recommend him.